Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Challenge ❯ Wishing for a challenge ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
"So what are we doing today? I suppose it's just another day of training... 'You have to train to be the perfect scout.' Isn't that what mother always says? Why does she say that? Nobody could ever harm me... It's physically impossible!" the girl said. Everyone thought she was very arrogant, although that wasn't the case. She was a very kind girl, and really liked to fight. She wasn't arrogant at all, she spoke the truth. Every time she fought, she had gotten away unscathed or dead. She was Sailor Saturn, Senshi of Death and Rebirth.... And permanently immortal. Bored to no extent, she went inside.

"If anybody can hear me, no matter where you are, I need a challenge!!! Something I really do need to train at to understand and become skilled at! Please, somebody, I hope you can hear this!" Hotaru silently wished. Little did she know that her wish was actually heard in another dimension, apart from her planet Saturn. As Hotaru decided earlier, she would fall asleep. Hopefully she'd dream up a challenge. Not many aside from Usagi know, but Hotaru is a lucid dreamer. It's very interesting.
*a/n: lucid dreaming is where you control your own dreams*

"Hey, where are you going? You have to train with us Hotaru-hime!" Makoto said. Oblivious to the protests she was receiving, she used some simple magic. As she fell asleep, Hotaru saw a young man with purple hair standing over her. Not knowing- or caring- who he was, she didn't reverse the spell. Quickly reaching a deep sleep, Hotaru could only dream of the boy with the purple hair, and no matter how lucid she was, she couldn't change the course of the dream.

When Hotaru woke up, she wasn't in her bed. She was in a boy's bed, with the purple haired boy watching over her. There was also a short, black haired man with him. "So, you want a challenge, onna?" he asked.

Shooting up out of the bed, Hotaru put up her guard. "Who are you?" she asked cautiously.

"Your new trainer." the one with the black hair replied.