InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Inuyasha Lemons ❯ Hard Bodies, Anyone? ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Inu Yasha and its characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Communications and ShoPro Entertainment (that company owns 40% of Viz according to either Anime Insider or Animerica Magazine).
 
Note: The pairing in this story is your typical Inuyasha/Kagome fic. In this story, Inuyasha is a personal trainer at the family gym and Kagome is an office executive who needs an excuse to go to the gym, or does she? Also, humans, demons and those in between co-exist in this AU. I decided to give Touga (Inuyasha's father) an appearance in this one (I can't believe it was just a rumor and I got my hopes up for nothing. Damn). Based on the few pictures I've seen, I can tell that he's the source of all that sexiness. It's the name I'm giving him for this story's purposes. I have to warn you that it's going to be pretty long. Sorry. Hope you like it.
 
Hard Bodies, Anyone?
 
After work, Kagome and her childhood friends, Eri, Ayumi and Yuka all stood in front of the gym staring at all the hard bodies pumping iron at the Taisho Gym. Many of them were demons lifting many times their weight, either keeping in shape or getting ready for one of the upcoming bodybuilding competitions. However, one stood out amidst the fitness nuts. A tall, powerfully built man with waist-length silver hair approached a bench with a barbell resting several inches above it. Eri was ogling him.
 
“Hey, check out the hottie with silver hair. He looks ripped. I wonder who he is. I'd do anything to meet him.”
 
Yuka agreed. “That is so true. I want to know what that body looks like underneath those sweats. I wonder how much he benches. 500, maybe 600 pounds?”
 
They watched as he added more weight to the barbell. Kagome continued to stare. “How many times has he gone to add plates to that barbell? It must have been about 10 times.”
 
Ayumi's eyes widened as she calculated the amount of weight he was about to bench press. “I think he's got about 3,000 on that thing, maybe more.”
 
Kagome looked at her friend as if she was crazy. “Are you serious? There's no way he's able to lift that much.” She turned to look at him once more. She blinked as she looked at the top of his head. Were those dog ears? She figured that he must be a hanyou; a very cute one at that.
 
The girls noticed another silver-haired man wearing a Taisho Gym T-shirt and sweatpants enter the weight room and approach the one about to start his workout. This one had hair longer than the first one and was a few inches taller. Unlike the other one, his ears were like that of a human's, except they were pointed at the tips, making him a youkai.
 
“Check out the other one. He's just as cute, if not a little cuter. Who is that? They look like they could be related, judging by their hair.”
 
Kagome stared in awe at the other one. She saw the hanyou lift the large amount of weight above his head. Her eyes widened as she took a closer look at how much weight he was lifting; 8,000 pounds. `He must be really strong to bench press that much weight.'
 
Her eyes then drifted to his arms and how they rippled with every repetition while the other one spotted him.
 
Ayumi noticed her friend staring at the hanyou. “So, Kagome, you think he's cute too, huh?”
 
“Uh, yeah, he's good-looking.”
 
“Do you know how much he's lifting by any chance? You were really staring at the guy.”
 
“You guys won't believe this, but I looked at each individual plate which weighs about 1,000 pounds each.”
 
Everyone else was in shock when they heard this. “8,000 pounds?! Are you sure, Kagome?”
 
“I don't want to believe it either, but it's true.”
 
The hanyou soon finished with his bench presses and moved on to do his squats, followed by the silver-haired youkai. He put at least 1,000 pounds and started to do his squats. The youkai nodded as he continued his repetitions. An hour and many exercises later, he was finished and wiped the sweat off his brow. The youkai had already left. He had a water bottle nearby and drank from it. The women were mesmerized by his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he drank and the definition of his neck muscles.
 
His ears twitched as he finished drinking. He turned to see four women staring at him with piercing golden eyes. But his focus was on Kagome. He stared at her for a few minutes and left the weight room. The women groaned with disappointment as he left.
 
Yuka yawned and started on her way home. “Well, guys, guess the show's over. I'm turning in. See you tomorrow. Same time, same place after work.”
 
Eri, Ayumi and Kagome said their goodbyes and went on their way. Fortunately for Kagome, Eri's home was in the same direction.
 
“So, which one do you like, Kagome; the hanyou or the youkai? Both of them are hot to me. Did you notice the way the hanyou looked at you?”
 
“Yeah, he has beautiful eyes. They're both cute though, but I can't get over the hanyou's dog ears. They're so adorable and the youkai looks just as ripped. That's right; I have an appointment with Dr. Shichinintai tomorrow afternoon.”
 
They kept talking about their day at work. When they reached Kagome's home, they said their goodbyes.
 
Meanwhile at the Taisho Gym, the hanyou was on his way to the showers when the youkai who was with him stopped him.
 
“Well, well, Inuyasha, I guess you put on quite the show for those women.”
 
He growled with irritation. “Yeah, that was embarrassing. I'm working out and those women stare at me like I'm some piece of meat, especially that girl with the gray eyes, and on my day off, too.”
 
The youkai chuckled at this. “Maybe it's the ears or your addiction to exercise.”
 
“What is it about my ears, Sesshomaru? It's like they've never seen dog ears before. By the way, they were also staring at you. Those women were practically drooling. I have a feeling they'll be back tomorrow. And there's nothing wrong with working out.”
 
“It's probably the Taisho charm. It's getting late and I'm closing up. See you at home, Inuyasha. Oh, before I forget, your body needs time to rest. You as a personal trainer should know this.”
 
“Whatever; it's not like I have anything better to do and same here. I'm going to shower first.” Inuyasha then went to the showers.
 
While his brother was in the shower, Sesshomaru was devising a plan on how to get that girl together with Inuyasha. Besides, he had to get over Kikyo's betrayal with another man. He did warn Inuyasha about her, but he was too much in love with her to see it until one day, he went to visit her at her apartment and caught two scents instead of one, one which just happened to be male. Sesshomaru would never forget the look of heartbreak; rage and betrayal on his brother's face when he returned home and told him everything that happened. He became angry at himself when he learned that Kikyo didn't feel guilty or remorseful about her cheating.
 
Just thinking about it made him want to pursue her so he could tear her into shreds for breaking his brother's heart. However, Kikyo living far away with her bastard would suffice.
 
His mind returned to the plan he was devising. For this, he needed the best person for the job. He dialed a phone number and waiting for the person at the other end to pick up.
 
“Yes, Sesshomaru, what can I do for you?”
 
“No greeting, Shippou? Is that any way to treat a friend?”
 
“Ha, ha, very funny; I know when you call, you usually want something. So, what is it this time?”
 
“Well, I need a favor from you. There's a woman I want you to get information about.”
 
“A woman? Don't you have a mate already? What about Rin?”
 
“This isn't for me. It's for Inuyasha. I want you to find out who she is, where she works and if she's involved.”
 
“Are you serious? Well, you have to give me a description of this woman before I can do anything. I know some people who might know her personally.”
 
“Well, she's about 5 feet 5 inches tall, very slender with gray eyes and long hair. She stopped in front of the gym to watch Inuyasha work out on his day off earlier. She wears a business suit.”
 
“Hmm, I think I have an idea on who she is. I'll get back to you when I find out more about her.”
 
“Excellent. I don't want to keep you on the phone as Inuyasha might show up. He has to get over that bitch Kikyo and move on with his life. Obviously she has. Keep me posted. I would also like you to come to the gym. I've missed my favorite kitsune.”
 
“Fine, talk to you later, Sesshomaru.”
 
Meanwhile, Shippou went to his computer and hacked his way into some secure sites. His mate, Souten, walked in on him and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Let me guess, Sesshomaru calls.”
 
He looked up at her. “You know him. He really wants to help Inuyasha get over Kikyo. She was never right for him anyway. I might know some people who know her personally. Besides, I can't stay away from you too long. Your scent can drive me crazy. I'm going to make some calls about a woman who watched him work out today. I'll see you up there soon.” With that, the thunder youkai went to their bedroom.
 
Shippou picked up the phone and dialed. He heard the phone ring and a woman answered the phone. “Hello, Dr. Suikotsu Shichinintai's office?”
 
“Hello, may I speak to Dr. Suikotsu Shichinintai please?”
 
“One moment please.” The kitsune heard elevator music on the other end until Suikotsu picked up the phone. “This is Dr. Shichinintai, how may I help you?”
 
“Hello, Suikotsu, this is Shippou, how are you?”
 
“Ah, Shippou, long time no speak. What do I owe this pleasure?”
 
“I need some help. Sesshomaru wants me to get some information on a certain woman.”
 
“A woman? Isn't he mated to Rin?”
 
“Yes, but it's not for him. He wants to hook Inuyasha up with her.”
 
“I see. Can you give me a description of this woman?”
 
“According to Sesshomaru, she's about 5 feet 5 inches tall, long hair, gray eyes. He also says she wears a business suit. He noticed her watching Inuyasha work out today.”
 
“Well, you're in luck, my friend. She just happens to be one of my patients. Her name is Kagome Higurashi and she's a vice president at Shikon Industries. I have an appointment with her tomorrow afternoon. I can't give any more information as I have to comply with confidentiality rules.”
 
“I understand. Do you know if she's involved with anyone?”
 
“That, I can't help you with. I don't think she is though. She never mentioned a boyfriend. It's not that she would if she did.”
 
“Thanks a lot. I'll let Sesshomaru know. I'll talk to you again.”
 
“Talk to you later.”
 
This bit of information peaked Shippou's interest. “Kagome Higurashi? I hope she's not with anyone. Better tell Sesshomaru.” And with that, he called Sesshomaru on his cell phone.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha was in the showers, thinking about the woman who staring at him working out. He wondered who she was and everything else about her. He asked himself if he could move past Kikyo's betrayal. Would this woman be able to help him? The hanyou finished showering and went to the locker room to get dressed. Soon, he left Sesshomaru to close up the gym.
 
Sesshomaru picked up his cell phone to see Shippou's number on his caller ID. “Yes, Shippou, what did you find out about this woman?”
 
“Well, her name is Kagome Higurashi and she's a vice president at Shikon Industries. I found this out from Suikotsu, who happens to be her doctor. She has an appointment with him tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what'll happen after that.”
 
“Interesting. Well, keep me informed.”
 
“I might pay a visit to the gym after all. I want to see if this Kagome is the one for Inuyasha. If you want, I could screw up Kikyo's information.”
 
“As much as I would love to see Kikyo suffer, that won't be necessary. The only revenge I want is for her to see Inuyasha happy with someone else. I'll see you then.” Shippou then hung up the phone and went to their bedroom for a night of passion with Souten.
Kagome arrived home and went to her room to change clothes when she heard a knock on her door. “Who is it?”
 
“It's me, sis. Your doctor called to remind you of your appointment tomorrow afternoon. Dinner's almost ready.”
 
“Thanks, Souta. I'll be right down.” Kagome changed clothes and headed downstairs for dinner.
 
It was relatively quiet in the kitchen during dinner. Kagome's mother looked at her daughter with concern. “Is something wrong, Kagome? You're being quiet.”
 
“Oh, it's nothing, Mom. You know me, same old, same old.”
 
“Maybe it's a guy, Mom. She's always quiet when it comes to the opposite sex.”
 
“Oh, shut up, brat! What do you know about it?”
 
“Just an educated guess, Miss Crabby.”
 
“For your information, it's not a guy.”
 
“Liar. You were probably watching those muscle-heads work out at that Taisho Gym with those crazy coworkers of yours.” Souta noticed his sister blushing. “Ha! I knew it.”
 
Kagome almost took a swipe at her brother, but he was too fast. “Well, I'll clear the table and wash the dishes.” Souta did as he set out to do.
 
“I'm a little tired, so I'll turn in early.”
 
Her mother stopped her. “Oh, I just remembered that your doctor's office called to remind you of your appointment tomorrow afternoon.”
 
“Thanks. Goodnight, Mom, goodnight, brat.”
 
“Goodnight, Crabby.”
 
Kagome returned to her bedroom and got dressed for bed. It took a long time for her to fall asleep because a certain hanyou invaded her thoughts.
 
The last thing she dreamt about was the hanyou approaching her bedroom, taking a hold of her shoulder and gently shaking her. “Kagome, wake up.”
 
He kept calling her name, trying to wake up. His face and voice changed to her brother's. Souta was trying to wake her up. “Kagome, wake up, you're going to be late.”
 
“Huh? What?”
 
“You didn't set your alarm before you went to bed. Hurry up or you're going to be late for work.”
 
“Shit! Thanks, Souta.” Kagome then rushed to the bathroom, showered quickly, and got dressed. She had a small breakfast and headed out the door in almost no time.
 
The day was going by too slow by the young executive's standard; too many presentations, too many conference calls, too much stress. Finally, it was quitting time and Kagome's friends met her outside the Shikon Industries Building.
 
“Oh, damn, I have an appointment with my doctor. So, I can't go. See you later.” Kagome then left for the doctor's office.
 
She soon arrived at Dr. Shichinintai's office and Suikotsu called her in. “So, how are you today, Miss Higurashi?”
 
“Let's just say today was not my day, Doctor.”
 
“I see. Let me take your blood pressure.” And he did just that. Suikotsu jotted her blood pressure into her medical records. He then asked her to step on the scale and recorded her weight on her chart. Afterwards, he drew blood for a routine blood test and asked her for a urine sample.
 
“I'll have the lab look at the samples. I should have the results of your urinalysis and blood work in about a week. But I can tell you this. Your blood pressure is high for a woman your age. It may be stress-related. And although your physical appearance doesn't reveal anything, but you are a bit overweight for your height. Don't be alarmed about this, but it can be corrected with a proper diet and exercise. Let me ask you this; what does your diet consists of?”
 
“Well, I try to eat right in the morning. But lunch is a different story. I usually eat fast food in the afternoon.”
 
“Hmm, that's the problem. You need to ease up on the fast food, Kagome. Too much fried food can make you gain weight. Have you tried exercising?”
 
“Look, Doctor. By the time I get home, I'm usually too tired. My job is stressful as it is.”
 
“That may be so, but you have to put in some exercise, even if it's just 15 minutes a day. It can add up and help you lose weight. Have you thought of joining a gym?”
 
“Me, a gym? I tend to stay clear from the gym.”
 
“Maybe you should start. I'm not going to prescribe any medication as it's not necessary for a young woman like you. I suggest, no I insist you join a gym and maybe get a personal trainer.”
 
“Fine, fine, Doctor. I will do what you say.”
 
“Good. I'm serious about your health and you should take your health seriously as well. I'll see you in couple of months to check on your progress. Until then, Miss Higurashi.” Kagome then went to his assistant and told her about scheduling an appointment in a couple of months and left the office. As soon as she left, Suikotsu went into his office and called his friend.
 
Souten then answered the phone. “Hello? Oh, hi, Suikotsu, let me see if Shippou's around.” She called her mate to the phone.
 
“What's up, Suikotsu?”
 
“Well, I just saw Kagome and insisted that she join a gym and get a personal trainer based on the results of her appointment.”
 
The kitsune laughed at this. “Wow; that must have been something.”
 
“I have to look out for the health of all my patients. I couldn't put her on any medications. She's a bit too young for that. Anyway, I'm about to close up. I'll talk to you soon. Give Sesshomaru the details.”
 
“I'll do that.” Shippou then hung up and called Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru sounded very interested in the conversation the kitsune had with Suikotsu. He was looking forward to seeing Kagome at his gym.
 
Sesshomaru looked at the list of available personal trainers working tomorrow. All of them were busy all day except his brother. It seemed that he was free in the evening after 5:00 and the gym was open until 9:00. The youkai's plan was going perfectly well. A one-on-one session with the young executive would be perfect for the hanyou. It could lead to a budding relationship.
 
Meanwhile, Kagome arrived home. Her mother joined her as soon as she came in. “So, Kagome, what did the doctor say?”
 
“Well, he suggested that I join a gym, maybe get a personal trainer while I'm at it, to lower my blood pressure, watch what I eat, and all that good stuff. But he said he'll have the results of my blood work within a couple of weeks and I have to see him in a few months.”
 
“You know your doctor's right. You've been going to WacDonalds every single day for lunch. It's not good for you. And it looks like you have put on a little weight, even though you hide it well. Maybe you should think about what the doctor told you. Who knows? That trainer may be good-looking. Well, dinner is ready.”
 
“Thanks. I'll get changed first.” Kagome then went to change her clothes. While she changed, she wondered which gym to join. “Hmm, maybe I should join that Taisho Gym. That way I could get closer to that cute hanyou.” She shook her head at her last statement. “Who am I kidding? He probably has a girlfriend or a mate.” With that thought, she went downstairs for dinner.
 
In the kitchen, she noticed that Souta wasn't home. “Where's Souta?”
 
“Oh, he stayed late for soccer practice. His team has a tough schedule ahead.” Souta happened to be a professional soccer player and because of his ability, his team was one of the top ranked teams in the country.
 
It wasn't long before dinner was over. “Thanks for the food, Mom. It was delicious as usual. I'll wash the dishes.” Kagome rose to wash the dishes while her mother relaxed in the living room. When she was finished, Kagome joined her mother. They talked for a while until it was time for Kagome to go to bed.
 
“Well, it's getting late and I have an early presentation to listen to. Anyway, if you don't see me come in at my usual time, I'll probably be at a gym.”
 
“That's good. This will be good for you in the long run, for your health and for your blood pressure. Goodnight, Kagome.”
 
“Goodnight, Mom.” Kagome then went to get ready for bed. She did take a little time to look at her figure in the mirror. `Maybe Mom and Dr. Shichinintai are right. It looks like I did put on weight.' She lay in bed for a while before she slept a dreamless sleep.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha was having a rather strange dream. He couldn't understand how or why. It happened to be about a certain young woman who was watching him work out just a few days earlier. Why was he thinking about her when he never met her before? Maybe it was the smell of his brother's arousal along with his mate's.
 
Soon, the alarm sounded in his bedroom. The hanyou groaned at this and shut it off. He knew it was time for his early morning workout before he started his day at the gym. Sesshomaru also awoke, being careful not to wake his mate, Rin. He had a very passionate romp with her the night before and she was probably still worn out.
 
He knew that his brother made a habit of working out early in the morning before he started out his day. The youkai sighed. “Is that all he cares about? He really needs a woman in his life. I hope Miss Higurashi shows up after work.” He then left to make some breakfast and open up the gym after he changed.
 
Kagome was sitting at an early presentation given by the marketing division. She stared at the slideshow, not paying attention. When she looked at the marketing executive, she thought she was looking at Inuyasha. The executive wondered how good he'd look in a business suit.
 
Shiori, another vice president who was sitting next to her, noticed Kagome staring at the now empty projector and nudged her. She happened to be a bat hanyou who has worked with her for some time. “Kagome, the presentation is over. Are you feeling all right? You were staring into space.”
 
“Huh? Oh, I'm sorry; I've got a lot on my mind. I wasn't looking forward to this presentation.”
 
“I see that. I wondered why it was scheduled so early in the morning. I was dozing off just listening to that guy. He was so boring.”
 
“No kidding. I was so dreading this.”
 
“You look like you need some time off. You haven't had time to yourself. If I were you, I wouldn't come in tomorrow.”
 
“Thanks, Shiori.”
 
“Anytime. Being a vice-president can be a real bitch sometimes. I know what it's like. I'll see you later.” Shiori and Kagome then parted ways. She thought about what her friend said and had an idea. She went to her assistant and told her she would be leaving for the day earlier than usual and that she would take a couple of weeks off.
 
It was 2:00 when she decided to leave with a gym bag. She headed to the park and sat on a park bench for a few hours, watching people pass by. `I can't believe I'm dragging a gym bag. Gyms and I don't mix.' She forgot to tell her friends that she left early and made a few quick phone calls. There was something a little off. It felt like she was being watched.
 
Little did she know that a certain kitsune was watching her from afar and heard her speaking on her cell. He decided to introduce himself and take away her suspicion. “Excuse me, miss? Is this seat taken?”
 
Kagome looked up and saw a good-looking kitsune trying to make conversation. “No, sit anywhere you want.”
 
“Thanks. Actually, I'm meeting someone here. I couldn't help but notice that you looked like you weren't feeling all right. I know we just met, but are you ok?”
 
“I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.”
 
“I see. My name is Shippou.” He and Kagome shook hands.
 
“I'm Kagome Higurashi. I don't want to burden you with my problems, but I'm actually feeling a little stressed after seeing my doctor. Would you believe he advised me to go to a gym and get a personal trainer? I was thinking about getting a membership at Taisho Gym, but I'm having second thoughts.”
 
“You shouldn't be nervous. You should take your doctor's advice and do that. I happen to know some people who work there. You'll like them. They're very nice. Hey, why don't you come to the gym a little later? I believe it's open until 9:00, if I'm not mistaken.” He sensed Souten approaching. “Well, she's here. I'd like to introduce you to my mate Souten. Souten, this is Kagome Higurashi.”
 
“Pleased to meet you. I don't mean to rush but we should go, Shippou.”
 
“Yeah, it was nice meeting you, Kagome. I might stop by the gym later.”
 
The three of them said their goodbyes. Kagome felt like she knew Shippou for a long time, even though they just met. And so, she took her bag and headed for Taisho Gym.
 
Meanwhile, Shippou called the gym and Sesshomaru picked up the phone, making sure his brother was busy helping someone with the free weights. “Good afternoon, Taisho Gym, Sesshomaru speaking.”
 
“You can stop with the formalities. Is Inuyasha nearby?”
 
“No, he's busy with a customer. What happened?”
 
“I just met Kagome at the park. She seems like a nice person. From our conversation, she had a lot on her mind. I convinced her to go to the gym. She should be there soon. Hopefully, she has a one-on-one with Inuyasha.”
 
“Excellent. You know how to turn on the kitsune charm.”
 
“How do you think I ended up with such a beautiful mate? Anyway, I'll see you later.” Shippou then terminated the call.
 
“Things are going as planned.” Sesshomaru smirked as he watched Inuyasha working in the weight room. He watched the hanyou's ears twitching and found himself staring at him.
 
Inuyasha couldn't help but get suspicious. He had a feeling he was up to something. While his brother was on the phone earlier, he sneezed. Sesshomaru must have been talking about him. It was almost 5:00 and he was finished training his customer.
 
Soon, Kagome entered the gym and went up to the gym. Sesshomaru caught her scent and looked up. He smiled and greeted her. “Welcome to Taisho Gym. How can I help you today?”
 
Kagome stared back at him and was unable to speak. She saw how beautiful his facial features were. He had two dark purple streaks on each cheek and a crescent moon on his forehead of the same color. She could tell he also worked out a lot. Every one of his muscles was defined, even underneath his Taisho Gym T-shirt.
 
She snapped herself out of her trance. “I want to become, um, a member.”
 
“It's all right. You don't have to be afraid. Even though I'm a youkai, I don't bite. My name is Sesshomaru and I'm co-owner of this establishment with my brother. It was actually my father who founded this gym and ran it until he decided to make it a franchise and retire. This is our main location and we have gyms in several countries with the state-of-the-art equipment and the best trainers around. That's enough of our history. There's some paperwork to be filled out in order to get a membership.” Sesshomaru gave her a membership form to fill out. It didn't take long to fill it out and hand back to the youkai. He then entered all her information into his computer.
 
“I'm Kagome Higurashi. I was told about your gym by someone named Shippou. I was advised to get a personal trainer.”
 
“I see. He is very easy to get along with and a close friend of my family. Let me see if there are any trainers available. You should receive your membership care within a few weeks. The first month is free. After the first month is over, it's $5.00 a month.” He took out a clipboard with a list of all the trainers on staff. He already knew the only one available was Inuyasha. But Kagome didn't know yet.
 
“I see there's one trainer available. You have to understand that the trainers on staff teach many different exercise classes. Please wait here.” The youkai went to look for Inuyasha. He found him taking a break, drinking some water.
 
“Ah, there you are, Inuyasha; just the trainer I was looking for.”
 
“What is it, Sesshomaru?”
 
“Oh, nothing. It is just that there's a new member of our gym who is in need of a personal trainer. Since everyone else has a busy schedule, I thought you would be the best one for the job.”
 
“I believe you'll find all the information you need on this member in the office. Why don't you print it out?”
 
Inuyasha was getting suspicions about his brother but complied. He went to his office, pulled up Kagome's information and printed it out. He then attached the printout to a clipboard and left his office. `Why do I have the feeling he is up to something?'
 
The hanyou emerged from the office with Kagome's information. “Kagome Higurashi?”
 
Kagome heard her name being called. Sesshomaru was nearby, watching everything from the front desk. “Yes, that's me.” She turned to see the hanyou that she had watched work out just a few days ago. This time, she had a very good look at him. He looked much bigger than when she last saw him; maybe it was because she now had a close-up of the hanyou. He towered over her by almost a foot. She saw that his visible muscles were well-defined, as if they were carved of stone. Even his muscular torso's definition showed under his shirt. However, his face did not look like someone who pumped iron obsessively. It was finely chiseled, looking like fine porcelain.
 
His long silver hair flowed down his back and ended past his waist. Atop his head were the cutest dog ears Kagome had ever seen. `HE'S my personal trainer? Someone pinch me. Kami, he's even cuter close up. And those ears are so adorable. I just can't resist.'
She then found herself staring into eyes like liquid gold. Kagome reached up and tried to touch his ears.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha couldn't believe who was standing before him. It was the same woman who watched him exercise a few days ago with her friends. She looked petite, not one who would need to go to a gym. But she looked like she could hide any extra weight under her clothing. She also had beautiful grey eyes. Then she did the unthinkable; she managed to touch his ears.
 
Sesshomaru, on the other hand, was quite amused by what he was seeing and smirked. `Oh, my, this is quite interesting; not what I expected. Nevertheless, everything's going according to plan.'
 
Inuyasha closed his eyes as Kagome continued to rub his ears, clutching the clipboard. `That feels good. Kikyo never did that, but this girl is different. This is a perfect opportunity. I can't fuck this up.' She kept doing it until a soft growl rumbled from his throat. “Oh, I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist.”
 
Sesshomaru moved from behind the front desk and made his way towards the two. “I apologize for not introducing you to your trainer. This is Inuyasha, my brother and co-owner of Taisho Gym. I must warn you that he can be a bit rough with new members. However, underneath that tough exterior, he can be a nice puppy. I forgot to mention that his ears are pretty sensitive.” The hanyou looked at him with that remark.
 
“I didn't know that.” Kagome blushed.
 
Inuyasha continued to look at his brother with a frown on his face. “Sesshomaru, can I talk to you alone?”
 
Sesshomaru noticed this and raised an eyebrow. “Based on Inuyasha's stare, I believe it must be important. Would you excuse us, Miss Higurashi? The locker rooms are towards the rear.”
 
“Sure and just call me Kagome. I'll go change in the meantime.” And with that, Inuyasha dragged his brother to the office and closed the door.
 
The hanyou paced back and forth while the youkai sat at the desk. “Would you mind telling what the hell that was about?”
 
“I don't know what you're talking about, Inuyasha. And I do not appreciate you dragging me in here. So, what do you think of Kagome? Isn't she a beautiful woman?”
 
“Don't change the subject, Sesshomaru! You set this whole thing up so I could be her personal trainer, no, so that we could become more than that. For a while, I figured you were up to something. I should strangle you for doing this, but I wouldn't stand a chance. I'm not ready to be back in a relationship after what that bitch did to me.”
 
“I'm only trying to help you move on past that wench. If you don't, then she's won. Do you plan on letting her get to you every time? I think not. Starting today, you will be Kagome's personal trainer. As time passes, who knows what could happen? Hopefully, it will be for the best. Now, I have a class to instruct and you have a one-on-one session with that lovely young lady. I'm sure she's changed and ready by now.” Sesshomaru then rose from the chair, moved past his brother, and left.
 
Inuyasha stood there with his arms crossed and growled in irritation. He looked at Kagome's information and made a mental note to take down her phone number and address just in case. He took another blank form and attached it to the clipboard. He thought back to when she rubbed his ears. “I can't believe she rubbed my ears. No one's ever done that before; not even that icy bitch Kikyo. Maybe he's right. I should give this chick a chance.” He sighed with resignation and walked out of the office.
 
He found Kagome in a pair of sweats and an old t-shirt. “Will you come with me, Kagome? I need to take some measurements before we get started.” She did as he asked and followed him. She was led to a large room with treadmills, bikes, and all kinds of cardiovascular equipment. It was almost completely empty except a few people were getting some cardiovascular exercise. Many had gone home before the rush hour. In the far corner, there was a physician's scale.
 
They headed towards the scale and Inuyasha asked Kagome to step onto the scale. He weighed her and jotted it down. He then measured her height and jotted that down as well. “Now, I'm going to need your blood pressure. Come with me.” The executive nodded and followed him to his office.
 
“Um, measuring it isn't necessary. My doctor did that yesterday.” She then told him her blood pressure and he jotted it down.
 
He looked at all the information in front of him and sighed. “Based on everything I have of you, your weight is too high for someone of your height and your blood pressure is high for a young woman like yourself. The blood pressure may be stress-related. So, you work for Shikon Industries?”
 
“Well, I'm a vice-president there. I work long hours and by the time I get home, I'm dead tired.”
 
“Really? You weren't too tired to watch me work out a few days ago with your friends. If you have time to do that, you have time to put some exercise into your schedule.” Kagome blushed at this and silently nodded. “Now, what I'll have you do is some cardiovascular exercise for about 45 minutes to get your heart going. Since this is your first day, you'll do only that. On our next session, I'll add more to your workout. And one more question; what do you eat for lunch?”
 
“I usually go to WacDonald's.”
 
“That explains the extra weight you're carrying. And it's not good for your heart either. Well, you're either going to have to pack something healthier for lunch or skip it altogether. Since I'm your trainer, I won't have you eat that fatty stuff or any takeout for that matter. I'll come up with a diet plan next time. Now, let's get started.” They both left the office and headed back to the area with the cardiovascular equipment.
 
They reached an electronic treadmill. Inuyasha asked Kagome to step on it while he set it to 45 minutes at the lowest speed. She jerked when it started to move but then she started to walk. “I'll be back to see how you're doing.” With that, he left her side to do something else.
 
After 15 minutes, the executive was wet with sweat. As he said, Inuyasha returned to see her progress. “So, how are you doing, Kagome?”
 
It was very hard for Kagome to speak. She was concentrating on her workout. He noticed this and nodded. “I see you're concentrating on your workout. Well, keep it up until the 45 minutes are up.” She nodded in response. The trainer wrote himself a reminder to come up with a diet and exercise plan for his new `trainee' and make a schedule for occasional home visits to make sure she followed it, something he's never done before. `Scratch that; I'll make as many house calls as possible. Despite everything, her scent is most interesting.' He then returned to the office.
 
45 minutes had long since passed and Kagome got off the treadmill, completely winded. She held onto it for dear life as she tried to catch her breath. `I don't know if I can make it to Inuyasha. I can't believe he had me on that thing for 45 minutes. My legs hurt like hell.'
 
Meanwhile, the hanyou was creating a diet and exercise plan for Kagome. He soon sensed Sesshomaru approaching. “I see you're taking this seriously. You've never done this before with anyone else you train.”
 
“Say what you want. I take every person seriously. At least everyone else knows what to do since a lot of them are athletes. This Kagome isn't; she sits behind a desk all day.”
 
“Mmm hmm.”
 
“What do you mean by that? You're not getting any ideas, are you?”
 
“Of course not. So, how's her health if you don't mind my asking?”
 
“Well, based on everything, her weight is a bit high for her frame, though she hides it well. My assumption is the extra weight is around her midsection. Her blood pressure is too high for someone at her age. Kami, she eats WacDonalds for lunch every day which is contributing to her high blood pressure and her weight gain. She didn't need her doctor telling her that. She should know better to take care of herself.”
 
“What else do you have in mind? Is that a schedule for making house calls to the young lady?” Inuyasha blushed at this.
 
“I'm only going there to make sure she sticks to this plan; that's all.” His brother smirked as he looked at Kagome's personal diet and exercise plan. “I see that smirk. Don't get any ideas.”
 
“And don't become a slave driver to her like you do everyone else.”
 
“Hmph, it'll be for her own good. I'm not gonna have her get a heart attack or worse.” With that, he left Sesshomaru to wonder what would happen. `Excuses, excuses, Inuyasha. You schedule these visits to come see her, not her progress.' He smiled at this. Everything is going according to plan.
 
Inuyasha returned to Kagome and found her leaning against the treadmill. “I see your time on the treadmill is up. That'll be all for today. Here's something I put together for you. Be sure to follow it completely. I'll visit to make sure you're doing that. You can shower and change if you'd like. If you're not able to make it to the gym due to illness or whatever reason, don't push yourself. I could help you out if you'd like. Remember, no WacDonald's or takeout, all right?”
 
“I see. Um, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.”
 
“Very well. I expect to see you here again. Until tomorrow.” Inuyasha started to like her scent, despite everything. He realized he couldn't take it and headed to the weight room. Kagome left for the locker rooms with the diet and exercise plan in her hands. She showered, changed to her work clothes, and headed for home.
 
As she was leaving, Sesshomaru approached her, curious about her thoughts on her brother. “Leaving so soon, Kagome?”
 
“Yeah, I really need to get home. Why do you ask?”
 
“I was going to ask what you thought of my brother.”
 
“He seems nice, but when it comes to health, he's real strict. I looked over the plan he gave me and I thought this was some bad joke. And he plans to visit my house frequently. He's like a mother hen.”
 
“It's probably because he's looking out for your best interests. Inuyasha knows exactly what he's doing. He's like that with everyone he trains. You'll be accustomed to it with time. I know he seems harsh in the beginning, but that's how he is.”
 
“I can understand. But he said no WacDonalds and expects me to eat rabbit food. Come on. I have to have something that tastes good.”
 
“From what I gather, your doctor has also advised you to stay away from the fast food. If I were you, I'd follow that plan down to the last serving. Besides, it may not be as bad as you think.”
 
“Yeah, right. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight, Sesshomaru.”
 
“Goodnight, Kagome. Why don't I have someone take you home?”
 
“I'll be fine, thanks.”
 
“I insist. Let me see if my brother is done in the weight room. Knowing him, he's just about finished with his workout. It's getting late anyway and it may not be wise to walk alone. Just stay where you are and I'll be right back.” Sesshomaru headed for the weight room where his brother was. As he expected, Inuyasha had finished exercising. The hanyou turned to see Sesshomaru standing nearby.
 
“What do you want this time, Sesshomaru?”
 
“Well, there's a certain young lady in need of some company for her walk home. You never what types of danger lurk at night.”
 
“I already said goodnight to the lady. What more is there? She's a grown woman. She can take care of herself.” Inuyasha drank from his water bottle.
 
“There's no denying. You know you want to. I can sense your interest in her scent. You can't get enough of it though you just met her today. It would be best to get to know her better since you are now her personal trainer.”
 
The hanyou could only turn his back to the youkai to hide the blush coloring his cheeks. Sesshomaru was right, though he would never admit it. Kagome's scent was enticing to his senses.
 
“She's still here, isn't she?”
 
“Of course, I insisted that she wait. Besides, I'm closing up for the night a little later. I'll see you at home, little brother.”
 
“Whatever.” With that, Inuyasha headed for the showers. On his way, he saw Kagome waiting by the front desk with her back turned. Suddenly, the phone started to ring. Sesshomaru hurried to answer it.
 
“Good evening, Taisho Gym, Sesshomaru speaking, how can I help you?” The youkai's eyes widened a little at the voice speaking at the other end. “Father? This is a surprise….I never thought you would call the gym…I see…You're coming tonight? What time are you arriving...I understand…I'll be sure to tell him that you're on your way… See you soon.” The youkai then hung up the phone.
 
Kagome was a bit concerned. “Is there something wrong, Sesshomaru?”
 
“It's nothing. I'll have to close the gym a little earlier tonight. Our father will be arriving soon and I have to pick him up at the airport.”
 
“Oh, I see.” She looked down at her watch. “It's getting late and I really need to get going.” Kagome then headed for the door but then she stopped.
 
“And here I thought I was going to walk you home, Kagome. Are you in such a hurry to get home?” She turned to see Inuyasha standing in his regular clothes.
 
“I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there. Um, ready to go?”
 
“Yeah. Let's go.”
 
“Inuyasha, before you leave, you must know that Father just called and he is on his way here tonight. He will be arriving soon.”
 
“He's coming tonight? I hate it when he does this type of shit. All right, I'll be back to greet him. See you later.” And so, Inuyasha and Kagome left.
 
As he watched them leave, he picked up the phone to call his mate Rin to tell her that his father is on his way back from his trip and be prepared for his arrival. The youkai couldn't wait to find out how their outing would progress. He then told the rest of the staff that the gym would close early. By then, most of the customers had already headed home. It wasn't long before the staff went home and the gym was closed for the night.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha and Kagome walked in silence. It was rather irritating to Kagome and she decided to break the silence. “So, why are you so intent on looking out for my health and making house visits? Have you done that sort of thing with anyone else you train?”
 
Inuyasha was surprised at her question. “Just so you know a lot of the people I train are athletes and they know what to do to maintain their physiques. Besides, there are upcoming bodybuilding and fitness competitions and they want to look their best on stage. You, on the other hand, are a top-level corporate executive who probably sits behind a desk all day. I only want to make sure you stay healthy. And it's not a good idea to walk home alone.”
 
Kagome wasn't buying that reason. “Somehow, I don't believe that's the only reason for the visits.”
 
Inuyasha sighed with irritation. “Believe whatever you want. I shouldn't have to explain myself. So, how far do you live?”
 
“My house is just up the street. Can I ask you another question?”
 
“Sure, what is it?”
 
“It's probably too personal. I'll understand if you don't want to answer it.”
 
“I won't know until you ask.”
 
“Um, do you have a girlfriend?”
 
The hanyou stiffened at her question. Kagome looked on with concern. “Maybe I shouldn't have asked. Sorry.”
 
“That's all right. I had a girlfriend recently. We're not together anymore. Let's just leave at that. It's too difficult for me to explain.”
 
`Yes, he's not taken.' “You don't have to.” They finally reached the executive's home. “This is where I live. Thanks for walking me home. I'll see you tomorrow after work. I'll follow this plan you made for me.” Kagome made yet another bold move on Inuyasha. She reached up and kissed his cheek. “Goodnight, Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha was left bewildered at her kiss and lifted his hand to his cheek. “Goodnight, Kagome.” He waited until she entered her home.
 
The hanyou stood there for a few moments staring at her front door then left. He remembered that he had to meet his father at home and took off running. He knew he would never hear the end of it with his brother. Sesshomaru would definitely want to know what happened between them. First, she rubs his ears, now she kisses him on the cheek.
 
Meanwhile Sesshomaru had just arrived at the airport and parked the car. He knew his father's habit of making surprise arrivals at such short notice, but it still irritated him. “Damn you, Father, you love doing this.”
 
At the terminal, an extremely handsome and powerfully built youkai with flowing silver hair tied in the back had just arrived at the baggage claim area. His physique was such that it would put Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime to shame. Each of his cheeks had a thick violet stripe. This was the great Touga Taisho, founder of Taisho Gym. He was the reason that his idea is now an international franchise. He felt the stares of many females, both human and youkai alike. The youkai also caught scents of arousal from some of them. That was to be expected. He grew accustomed to many females staring at him. He looked down at his watch, picked up his luggage and headed towards the exit where he found Sesshomaru waiting for him.
 
Sesshomaru bowed in greeting. “Good evening, Father. How was your trip?”
 
Touga bowed in return. “Good evening, Sesshomaru. My trip was most interesting. Shall we go?”
 
“Yes, I'll take you to the car.”
 
“Very well. I'll tell you all about it. I've spoken with both your mother and Inuyasha's mother. They're both enjoying themselves on vacation. By the way, where is Inuyasha? I thought he would accompany you.” Touga was mated to two females instead of one. Somehow, the two women have become very close.
 
“I'm pleased to hear that. He should be home by now after walking a young lady home.”
 
“Young lady? You must tell me more about her. What is she like?”
 
“She's very different from the wench Inuyasha was dating. I can tell.”
 
Touga's ears perked up at this. “Wench? He's no longer with that Kikyo girl?”
 
“Yes, it was time he saw her for what she really was. One night, he came home with this look and I will never forget it. It was a look of betrayal, rage, and hurt. I thought he would lose control of his youki. Even I wanted to find her and tear her apart for what she had done. Now, he's the young lady's personal trainer and everything's going exactly as I planned. It was time he moved on with his life. Since then, all he's done was exercise every waking moment.”
 
The great youkai listened with interest. “I see. I never liked her with Inuyasha anyway. I've sensed nothing from her but a strange coldness. So, who is this young lady?”
 
“Her name is Kagome Higurashi, a vice president at Shikon Industries. She'll be back at the gym tomorrow.”
 
Touga listened with interest. “Don't tell your brother that I plan to make a `surprise' visit to the gym. I want to meet this Kagome. I hope she becomes his mate in the near future.”
 
“I'll definitely learn what happened during the walk home. He knows I can be very persuasive.”
 
“We all know that. It looks like we're home. I'm pleased that your plan is working.” Both Touga and Sesshomaru entered their home, which was luxurious by many standards. How else would anyone live when Taisho Gym was an international fitness franchise? They found Inuyasha sitting on the couch in the living room.
 
Inuyasha's ears twitched at the sound of the door opening and closing and caught the scent of his brother and father. He stood up and bowed to his father in greeting. “Hello, Dad.”
 
“Ah, Inuyasha, good evening. I was told that you walked a young lady home from the gym.”
 
The hanyou looked at his brother, who had a smirk on his face. “I'm sure you were. Anyway, it was no big deal. I was persuaded to become her personal trainer and walk her home after her first workout. I'm concerned about her health, that's all.”
 
Touga smiled. “Are you sure that's all you're concerned about, my son?”
 
“What? Not you too.”
 
“Oh, come now, Inuyasha. Tell us how your walk went.”
 
“There's no point in keeping it from you. I walked with her. We talked a little bit. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. When we got to her home, she kissed me on my cheek.”
 
“Based on everything you've said, she's pretty bold to kiss someone she's just met.”
 
“Yeah, the first thing she did was rub my ears. No girl's ever done that before.” Touga's eyes widened. `This Kagome just might be the one for Inuyasha after all. You've done well, Sesshomaru.'
 
“Well, it's been a long flight and I'm a bit tired. I'll settle in.” On his way to his bedroom, he greeted Rin and spoke with her for a little while before he unpacked and went to bed.
 
Inuyasha entered his room and sat on his bed, thinking about the kiss. What was she thinking? He still couldn't believe it. Besides, they just met. The hanyou soon shrugged it off and got ready for bed. He had an early start in the morning.
 
Kagome stood with her back to the door. She has made many bold moves, whether in her personal life or in the boardroom, but nothing like this. First, she rubs her personal trainer's ears, and then she gives him a kiss on his cheek. Then again, his ears were so cute and fuzzy. Her lips felt tingly even after he left. She started to giggle at this.
 
Her mother entered the living room. “Oh, Kagome. You're home. So, how was your first day at the gym?”
 
Kagome flopped down on the couch. “It was tiring. I spent 45 minutes on a treadmill. Afterwards, he gave me this diet and exercise plan. Even though I've just met him, I feel like he's going to torture me. He's making me eat bland healthy food and no WacDonalds. I'm so going to suffer.”
 
“He doesn't seem too bad. Besides, he must take his health very seriously. He's huge. Let me take a look at this plan.” Her mother was handed the plan and looked it over. She seemed rather pleased with it. “Kagome, you're making this a bigger deal than it really is. Besides, this is for your own good. What's so wrong with that?”
 
“Everything. He even said he's going to make as many visits as he can. I already have one mother.”
 
Her mother just sighed. “Don't worry yourself. It may not be bad. Anyway, I'm sure you're exhausted from your first day of exercise. Would you like anything?”
 
“No thanks. I'm too tired to eat anyway. Could you get me a glass of water, please?”
 
“Sure.” She then headed for the kitchen. She returned to the living room with a glass of water. They spent the next few hours talking about Inuyasha, from rubbing his ears to kissing him before entering the house. She mentioned taking some time off from work.
 
“This Inuyasha might be the guy for you. Anyway, it's getting late and we both need some sleep. I'll see you in morning, Kagome.”
 
“Goodnight, Mom. I'll see you tomorrow.” Kagome soon went to her room to get ready for bed. Soon, sleep began to take over her body.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He had yet another dream of Kagome. Why did he dream about her again? Did he have feelings that were starting to surface for her? But he just met her. It wasn't possible. He shrugged it off for now and got ready for his morning jog.
 
Kagome was enjoying her day off. She woke up around 10:00. She was wondering what to do today. Why not shop? She hadn't done it in a while. It was such a beautiful day and she didn't want to waste it at home. But she remembered that she had another day at the gym with her new personal trainer.
 
She headed towards the shopping district to enjoy herself. In no time, there were several bags in her hands. By the time she had finished, she was starting and so she headed to the food court. Kagome was going to get some Chinese food when she heard a familiar voice in her head. `No WacDonald's or takeout.' The young executive grumbled and went to the salad bar.
 
Kagome looked down at the salad she bought. There were some pieces of chicken breast that were shaped like little triangles which reminded her of Inuyasha's ears. She sighed as she started to eat and realized this wasn't as bad as she thought. It was actually pretty delicious, especially since she put dressing on it. She even made a mental note to buy that exercise bike she saw at the fitness store the next day.
 
As she was walking home, she spotted Inuyasha on his way to the gym. She was actually looking forward to it and stopped in her tracks. This has never happened before. She liked eating salads, decided to buy an exercise and wanted to go the gym? Why was she thinking like a health nut all of a sudden? Was it because she actually wanted to take care of herself? A part of her was screaming yes, and the other was screaming that it was because of a hunky personal trainer who just happened to be a hanyou with dog ears. She shrugged and continued to walk home.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha was getting ready for his shift. It wouldn't be long before Kagome was scheduled to show up. He figured a few sets on the weights would keep his mind off his trainee for a while. He had never been so wrong. All he saw was Kagome's face with every repetition, every bicep curl, bench press and squat. He envisioned her standing beside him.
 
The hanyou growled with irritation as he finished his workout. Everyone in the weight room looked at him, wondering what his problem was. They soon returned to their workouts as if nothing happened when he left.
 
From the office, a youkai was watching with interest as Inuyasha was getting irritated in the weight room. He could tell something was bothering him, or rather someone. Could it be this Kagome Sesshomaru told him about? He had decided to let his hair out of his ponytail. This young lady should be coming soon.
 
He was running things as his other son was instructing a body-sculpting class since that instructor called in sick. The taiyoukai was at the computer, looking at the company's earnings. Touga was pleased to see that his creation was becoming very successful in their hands.
 
Inuyasha headed to the office and was surprised to see his father at the desk. “Dad, what are you doing here?”
 
“Well, I came to see how the both of you were doing. It looks to me that everything is under control here. I'm proud of you.”
 
“Thanks. Why are you really here?”
 
“Have you always been this suspicious? I wonder where you get it from. In case you're wondering, I wanted to meet this Kagome that you're training. What time does she usually come here?”
 
“She should be here soon. I'll be back.” Inuyasha left the office in a hurry. After a few moments, he returned.
 
“Is something troubling you?”
 
“No, why do you ask?”
 
“Well, I couldn't help but watch you work out and I could sense that you were irritated about something, or maybe someone.”
 
“It's nothing. Don't worry about it.” The hanyou left to wait for his trainee. It was almost time for her scheduled session.
 
His father decided to let it go for the moment. Then Sesshomaru appeared as soon as his class was over.
 
“I'm sorry about that. Miroku had called in sick earlier and I had to substitute for his body sculpting class.”
 
“That's all right.” A thought came to Touga's head. “I think I have the perfect way to meet that young lady. Do you have any spare Taisho Gym T-shirts?”
 
“Of course. What did you have in mind, Father?” He closed the door and told Sesshomaru his plan. The younger youkai sensed Kagome's presence as well as Inuyasha's.
 
“I guess it's time to put it into motion. We should wait until they're in another area.”
 
“I agree.”
 
Outside the office, Kagome met Inuyasha near the front desk. “Hi, Inuyasha. I'm sorry I'm late. I lost track of time.” She had already put her gym bag in a locker.
 
“Don't worry about it. Now that you're here, let's get started. Today, you'll do the same cardiovascular along with some toning exercises. Shall we?”
 
“Ok, sure.” Inuyasha then led her to a private room. When they left, Touga and Sesshomaru left the office and headed towards the weight room.
 
“Are you sure this will work, Father?” The taiyoukai was known for his pranks, despite his reputation as a somewhat cold and distant personality.
 
“Of course it will. Why do you think I let my hair down? Besides, I'm sure that there's someone in need of help.” From the back, he and his older son looked identical until they turned around to face someone. Touga found someone in need of a spotter. That person was star-struck as he was being helped by none other than the gym's founder. The youkai calmed him down and shook his hand. He promised to give the fan an autograph after he helped him with his set.
 
Sesshomaru sighed at this. `I can't believe he's my father. He acts more like a mischievous pup than a mature taiyoukai.'
 
An hour had passed as Kagome had begun a set of crunches to tone her midsection. Inuyasha was satisfied with her progress. He encouraged her to do a few more sets of 20 crunches. Kagome was starting to feel sore on her midsection. Despite the pain, she was glad that she was with the hanyou. When she was finished with her set, she headed towards the ladies room. She was in such a hurry when she collided with a broad back with knee-length silver hair.
 
“Oh Kami, I'm sorry, Sesshomaru. I was in a hurry to go to the ladies room.” She gasped as the figure turned to face her. Kagome could tell he was a youkai. This one had a thick violet streak on each cheek and no crescent moon on his forehead. He was definitely not Sesshomaru.
 
“I'm sorry. You must have me confused with someone else, young lady.”
 
“You know, you look a lot like him. Are you by any chance his older brother?”
 
Touga laughed. “I'm flattered. However, Sesshomaru only has one brother. I'm his father, Touga Taisho and you are…?”
 
“Oh, I didn't mean to be rude. My name is Kagome Higurashi. Well, I really have to go. It's been nice meeting you.” With that, Kagome ran to the ladies room.
 
The youkai nodded with interest. “Kagome Higurashi; a very nice girl. Sesshomaru, you have done well.” Sesshomaru emerged from behind the front desk.
 
“Thank you, Father. Let's see what happens now.”
 
A few minutes, Kagome returned to her training session. After a few more repetitions, it was over. Inuyasha didn't want her to push herself. “That's enough for today. I must say you've done pretty well. Have you been eating healthy like I suggested?”
 
The executive sighed at this. “I almost gave in to temptation, but I headed to the salad bar like you told me.”
 
“Good. Anyway, you should get changed. I'll wait while you do that.” He couldn't believe what he was saying. He had to admit that he was falling for this girl. Kagome couldn't believe it either and deep down, this was exactly what she wanted him to do.
 
She was on her way to the locker room when Sesshomaru stopped her. “So, how did it go?”
 
Kagome became a bit suspicious. “It went ok. I'm a bit sore around my midsection. Why do you ask?”
 
“I just wanted to make sure you were all right. Ah, yes, I would like to introduce you to my father, Touga Taisho.” The older youkai shook her hand once more.
 
“Um, I literally bumped into him already.”
 
“Yes, we already met. By the way, I hope my son isn't too hard on you.”
 
She blushed at this. Inuyasha was nearby, overhearing the conversation. He growled with a blush on his face.
 
“Well, I won't keep you. Again, it's been nice meeting you, Miss Higurashi.”
 
“Um, call me Kagome. I hate formalities. I really have to get changed. Bye, sir.”
 
“I don't like formalities either. Call me Touga, please.”
 
“Okay, Touga.” With that, she ran to the showers. Inuyasha approached his father. “Did you have to go and embarrass her like that?”
 
“My, my, someone is a bit defensive of the young lady. Could it be that he is falling in love?” Touga watched the blush return to his son's face. “The blush on your face says it all. Why not go on a date with Kagome? You should get to know the girl.”
 
“Feh, whatever. I'm walking her home anyway.”
 
Sesshomaru decided to put his two cents in. “I have a wonderful idea. Why don't you invite Kagome over? She doesn't know where you live. That way, she'll get to know you better as well.”
 
“Fine, I'll ask her on the walk home.” Inuyasha then headed to the men's room. A few moments later, Kagome had finished changing and waited for Inuyasha. It was a little uncomfortable for the young executive as his brother and father were not too far from her and she decided to wait just outside the door.
 
Inuyasha found Kagome just outside the gym after saying his goodbyes. “Ready to go?”
 
Kagome nodded. As they walked, Inuyasha mentally decided to take Sesshomaru up on his suggestion. “Kagome, are you doing anything tomorrow night?”
 
“I don't think so, other than another session with you. Why do you ask?”
 
“I was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner. It's hard for me to admit it, but I want to, um, get to know you better. So, what do you say? I'll push the next session to the day after.” `She'd probably say no. Despite everything, Kagome's nothing like Kikyo. She has more of a personality than she had. It's decided. I want to be more than just her personal trainer. She must be mine.'
 
“Sure, I'd love to.” Inuyasha was surprised at her answer. “I also want to get to know you as well.”
 
Deep down, his inner youkai was rejoicing at her answer. It had been restrained ever since he first laid eyes on her.
 
“That's great. I'll pick you up at around 8.”
 
“I look forward to it. Thanks.”
 
Soon, they arrived at the Higurashi house. The hanyou was a bit disappointed, but at the same time, he was going to see her again tomorrow night. “It looks like we're here. I'll see you tomorrow night, Inuyasha.”
 
“Yeah.” This time, he wasn't going to walk away. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Kagome held him and returned the kiss, which became more passionate by the second. She could have sworn she heard growling as they kissed and his hold tighten just a little.
 
Inuyasha realized this and pulled away as his youkai started to take control. “Sorry, I guess I got a little carried away. Goodnight, Kagome.”
 
“Goodnight.” Little did she know that Souta was watching the kiss from the front window. As she opened the window, she saw the curtains move and knew someone was watching. Kagome had a feeling who it was.
 
“I know you were watching, Souta!”
 
Souta returned from the kitchen. “What are you talking about? So, who's the big hanyou?”
 
“It's none of your business, brat.”
 
“You know you can't hide him from us. Is that your personal trainer? He's a lot bigger than I thought he'd be.”
 
“His name is Inuyasha and he invited me to dinner at his house, all right?”
 
“Ooh, Kagome's finally going on a date. It's about damn time. You haven't gone out with anyone in years. The last guy was Hojo and he was boring and dense. All he ever talked about was health.”
 
“Come on, you know we went to school together. Anyway, that's all in the past. Something smells good in the kitchen. I'm hungry.” Kagome went into the kitchen to greet her mother.
 
“I hear that Inuyasha invited you to dinner at his home. You finally have someone in your life that's looking out for your best interests. What did you tell him?”
 
“I said yes, so I won't be here for dinner.”
 
“At least we should meet him. I could end up with a new son-in-law.”
 
“All right, just don't embarrass him, ok?” They both laughed at this. Just then, the phone rang and Souta answered it.
 
“Hello, Higurashi residence….Uh huh….Who's calling….Hold on a second….Kagome, it's for you!” Kagome ran to the phone.
 
“Hello, this is Kagome….Hi, Inuyasha. I didn't expect you to call so soon….Yes, we're still on for tomorrow night….Can you come a little earlier; my mom wants to meet you….Okay, see you tomorrow night….Bye.”
 
“So, what happened? Tell me, sis.”
 
“Nothing, nosy. He's coming over a little earlier so you could meet him tomorrow night. I'll end up meeting his family anyway.” Her stomach started to growl and so, she returned to the kitchen to get some dinner.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha had just finished speaking with Kagome on the phone. Sesshomaru had overheard the conversation.
 
“Damn it, do you get a kick out of listening in other people's conversations?”
 
“Well, I'm pleased that you invited your trainee over for dinner tomorrow night. Rin has been asking about her all day.”
 
“She has, huh? Whatever, I told her I was willing to cancel tomorrow's training session. Anyway, I'm getting something to eat. I'm starving.”
 
“Let me guess; you're having ramen again.”
 
“Shut up.” Inuyasha headed for the kitchen, mentally planning for the right time to claim her. His brother couldn't help but chuckle.
 
Meanwhile, Sesshomaru was discussing Inuyasha's dinner date with Touga, who was listening with interest. “He took your advice. I'm dying to see what will come out of tomorrow's dinner date.”
 
“So am I, father. I wonder what we should have for dinner tomorrow. Perhaps Rin has some ideas. She is the culinary expert after all. And may I ask that you behave in advance?”
 
A look of feigned innocence crossed the older youkai's face. “Whatever are you talking about? Don't expect me to act like an old human man tomorrow night. It should be fun. Besides, I can smell Kagome's scent all over your brother.”
 
“I'm hoping that he kissed her goodnight. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Chances are that he did. As you said, it should be fun. Well, I'm off to find Rin.” Sesshomaru did just that.
 
Just then, the phone rang and Touga answered. “Taisho residence, Touga speaking…Izayoi, how are you and Shoko (it's the name I'm giving Sesshomaru's mother)…excellent…I see…you'll arrive in another week…very well…we'll see you then…both sons are doing wonderfully…I will tell them that…I look forward to seeing you both; there's definitely news concerning Inuyasha…I'll tell you when you arrive…very well…take care of yourselves.”
 
The taiyoukai could not wait to tell Inuyasha's mother the good news. He wondered how she would react. He was very excited and anticipated tomorrow night's dinner. Touga could remember when he informed Shoko of Sesshomaru's choice of a human mate, she wasn't too thrilled at first, mentioning that he was his son. However with time, she warmed up to Rin when she got to know her better. Since then, her attitude towards humans softened.
 
He knew it would be much easier with Izayoi. He could tell she never liked Kikyo; she would always leave, with an excuse she would make up just to get away from her. When he learned about her one night of infidelity, it was made clear that Kikyo was bad news.
 
However, the past is the past and it should remain there. It was getting late so Touga turned in for the night. He wondered what Sesshomaru had in mind for the soon-to-be couple. He could have sworn he caught the scent of arousal emanating from his son's room.
 
Because of this, the taiyoukai wanted the week to pass so he could have both his mates back home. He didn't know how long he would last without them. It didn't matter. He soon fell asleep, thinking about which one to be with once they arrived.
 
Inuyasha was having trouble getting any sleep. It was a bit frustrating for him. Was it because he was anticipating tomorrow night's dinner after meeting Kagome's family? He couldn't stop thinking about her ever since he kissed her on her doorstep. “Damn it all to hell!” The smell of sex coming from his brother's room only made it worse.
 
He spent the entire night in his bed, thinking about Kagome. The hanyou managed to get some sleep, dreaming about the young executive. During the dream, he growled with pleasure in his sleep and mumbled her name.
 
In the morning, he woke up with a painful erection. “Oh, fuck!” Inuyasha then hurried to the nearest bathroom. To his dismay, it was occupied by Touga. He cursed himself and went to another one. After a while, he managed to get it under control. “Why does it have to be me? What is it about you that drives me crazy, Kagome?” He then decided to take a quick shower before anyone with a very keen sense of smell noticed the change in his scent.
 
He ran as fast as he could to his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his narrow waist. Much to his dismay, Sesshomaru was up and accosted him before he made it to the door. `Damn!'
 
“You're just the person I'm looking for, Inuyasha. I spoke with Rin about the menu tonight. What do you think she would like?”
 
“I don't know; as long as it's healthy. Just because there's no training session later doesn't mean I'll be lenient when it comes to her diet. Could I go and get dressed now?”
 
“It looks like someone is in a hurry. What's the matter? Maybe it has to do with your growling and moaning Kagome's name in your sleep.”
 
A blush crept on the hanyou's face. “It's nothing, all right? You were probably hearing things.”
 
“Very well; I'll leave you alone for now. I hope you don't mind that I invited several more people for dinner. I spoke with Father while you showered.”
 
“Feh, whatever. Do what you want. I hope Rin doesn't mind.” Inuyasha decided to take a walk on the grounds to clear his head. He knew it wouldn't last with Kagome at dinner.
 
Sesshomaru turned and left for the kitchen. This is going to be a splendid dinner. He couldn't wait and he was sure his father couldn't either. He could tell that the hanyou had a `minor' incident in his sleep. He knew he heard moans and growls coming from his room. It won't be long before Inuyasha claims Kagome as his mate. He also wondered what the other guests would think, especially Shippou and Suikotsu.
 
Meanwhile, Kagome woke up in a cold sweat. She just had a vivid dream about Inuyasha. When she recalled it, she couldn't help but blush. Was it because she was anticipating tonight's dinner? That may definitely be the case. And so, she decided to shower and get dressed. Maybe some time at the mall would clear her head. It was one of these times that she needed to be by herself for a while. She also remembered the exercise bike that she forgot to buy. Souta had a big game coming up against his team rival and her mother left to run some errands.
 
`I may as well look for something to wear for tonight.' She didn't want to look for anything too sexy. There should be something that doesn't make her look big. As she found an outfit she liked, she tried it on in the fitting room and was pleased. To her surprise, it fit. Kagome had her new trainer to thank. If it were a few weeks before, the outfit wouldn't have fit her. She looked in the mirror and saw the small physical changes in her body. Her stomach was slightly more toned than before. Her legs had a little more definition. And she also had more energy than before. With that, she paid for the outfit and left the store.
 
Her next stop was the store that sold the exercise bike and bought that as well. Kagome couldn't wait to see the look on Inuyasha's face when he sees her in her new outfit. She blushed at the thought, wondering what might happen at dinner.
 
A few hours had passed and it was almost time for her to get ready for dinner at Inuyasha's. She was a bit relieved that today's training session was cancelled. Kagome hurried home to shower and get changed.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha was getting ready to pick Kagome up for dinner. He was dressed in a deep red shirt and black slacks. Rin was watching with interest.
 
“Wow, someone looks good tonight. I wonder what it could be. It's probably some girl he met at the gym through his brother.”
 
His ears and shoulders slumped a little as he sighed. She was the only one he didn't have the courage to yell at. “Rin, I'm already nervous as it is. Just don't embarrass me when I bring her here, ok?”
 
His brother's mate giggled at this. “Oh come on, Inuyasha. I'm just teasing you. It's just that I'm looking forward to finally meeting her. Sesshomaru has told me all about her. I won't embarrass you too much at dinner. I just hope she'll make a fine mate for you.” With that, he took one of the several cars and drove to his date's house.
 
Kagome stood looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing the outfit she bought from the store. `I hope Inuyasha likes it.'
 
She came downstairs and joined her mother and brother in the living room. Her mother was definitely looking forward to meeting Inuyasha for the first time. “So, Kagome, what time will Inuyasha be here?”
 
“I told him to be here by 7:30.” It was 7:15. “He should be here soon. So, how do I look? Is this outfit all right?”
 
“You look beautiful, dear. I see having a personal trainer is working quite well. You look like you've lost some weight. I knew it was for your own good.”
 
“Oh, Mother.” Kagome went to the living room window and saw a fancy car turning the corner and come to a stop in front of her house. “Oh, Kami, here he is.”
 
Souta ran to the window. “Wow, check out the ride. That must cost a fortune. You picked a good one this time, Sis.”
 
Kagome started to get nervous as he approached the door and rang the doorbell. She opened the door with her mother standing beside her. “Hello, Inuyasha, come on in.”
 
“Thanks. You look great, Kagome.”
 
“Thanks, so do you.” Her mother purposely cleared her throat. “Oh, I'd like you to meet my mother and my brother Souta. Mom, this is Inuyasha Taisho, my personal trainer.”
 
Inuyasha bowed in greeting. Her mother smiled at this. “My, such a respectful young man.” `He's huge. He must take his job seriously. He'll definitely make a good son-in-law.' She took in the sight of his dog ears. “Such cute dog ears.” She then reached up to touch his ears like her daughter did.
 
He mentally sighed as she did so. `I see where Kagome gets her boldness from.' “That's enough, Mom. His ears are very sensitive.”
 
“Oh, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't resist. They're just so cute. I must say that you're doing an excellent job with training my daughter. I would like to thank you for that. I'm always on her case about going to WacDonald's every day.”
 
“Not many people thank me for helping people. I appreciate it.”
 
“Kagome hasn't told me much about you. Are you by any chance related to Touga Taisho? You look so much like him.”
 
“Yes, he's my father. He made me and my brother Sesshomaru owners of Taisho Gym.”
 
“I don't mean to pry any further, but are you in a relationship right now?”
 
“No, I'm not. I was in a relationship a while ago. I don't like to talk about it.”
 
“I see. Well, I won't keep you two any longer. Enjoy your dinner. It was a pleasure meeting you, Inuyasha. I hope you come back soon.”
 
Inuyasha nodded in response. “Are you ready to go, Kagome?”
 
“Yes, let's go. Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight, Souta.”
 
They both said their goodnights and closed the door. Inuyasha went to the passenger side and opened the door for Kagome. “Inuyasha, I hope my mom didn't embarrass you too much.”
 
“No, not at all; I see where you get your boldness from.” A blush crept up on his face. “Everybody must love my ears.”
 
“Well, they are cute.”
 
“Yeah, thanks. I hope you don't mind but there will be other people at the house. I'll introduce to Rin, my brother's mate. She's been asking about you ever since I became your personal trainer. I'm sure you'll like her.”
 
“I can't wait to meet her then.”
 
They soon arrived at the Taisho home. Inuyasha got out of the car and let Kagome out, who stared in awe at its size. Her house was a shack compared to this. She snapped out of her trance and followed him inside.
 
Inuyasha watched as Kagome looked at her surroundings and smirked. “Welcome to our humble abode.” Sesshomaru saw his brother and his date. “Ah, Inuyasha, Kagome, you're both here.”
 
He turned to Kagome. “Hello, Kagome. You look wonderful. Come, I'd like to introduce you to some people who want to meet you. Perhaps, Inuyasha would take you on a tour of our home after dinner.” With that, Sesshomaru led Kagome down a long corridor, towards a large, ornate room, with Inuyasha right behind them. In the room, there were several people, both human and demon, immersed in conversation. She recognized Touga, Shippou and Souten immediately. There were two other human women and a man with hair pulled into a short tail. She was also surprised to see her doctor, Suikotsu.
 
Shippou and Touga were the first to notice Kagome's and the brothers' presences. Souten was in deep conversation with the other two women. Sesshomaru moved behind his brother and nudged him forward so that he could be side by side with his date. The hanyou cleared his throat. “Hey, everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Kagome. You already know my father and Suikotsu. The redhead over there is Shippou with his mate Souten. The lecher with the short ponytail is Miroku, who's an instructor at the gym. The woman with the ponytail is Sango, his girlfriend who's also an instructor. And next to Sango is Rin, who's been dying to meet you.” Everyone greeted her, especially Miroku who asked her to be the mother of his children. Sango immediately heard this and smacked him on the back of his head.
 
Rin walked up to Kagome. “So you're Kagome. Sesshomaru's told me all about you. Welcome to our home.”
 
“It's nice to meet you. You have a lovely home.”
 
“It's all thanks to Touga-sama being a fitness icon.” Touga blushed at the comment and Kagome noticed it. Rin laughed. “You see where all the cuteness comes from. Very few people have seen him blush. It's more Inuyasha's department.”
 
“Hey, I heard that, Rin.” Both women laughed.
 
“So, Kagome, how do you like Inuyasha?”
 
“He's a nice guy but he can be a bit strict as a personal trainer. Other than that, I don't know too much about him.”
 
“Yes, he is very nice, but can be protective with someone he takes an interest in. There are some things he's kept to himself because he prefers not to talk about them. When he's ready to share them with you, he will. Just don't try to pry them out of him too much. Somehow, I think you could be the one for him. I knew that Sesshomaru was The One the first time I laid eyes on him. I can tell you the story after dinner if you want.”
 
“Sure, that will be great.”
 
“You'll get to see Sesshomaru squirm for a change. His brother does it all the time, especially when I put him on the spot.” Both women laughed. Rin left her for the moment. “Everyone, if you'll all head to the dining room, dinner's ready to be served.” She instructed some of the staff she hired for the evening to keep her creations hot before any of the guests arrived.
 
As everyone headed to the dining room, Inuyasha watched Kagome with more interest than when they first saw each other that day. He couldn't wait for dinner to be over. He wanted to spend some time with her alone. But there was something was nagging him in the back of his mind. Should he tell her about Kikyo and her betrayal? If so, would this be the best time to tell her? The hanyou would have to wait and see after dinner.
 
Dinner was served. All the while Inuyasha couldn't help but stare at her. Kagome, on the other hand, kept her head down, trying to hide the blush creeping on her face. Sesshomaru smirked as he watched the two while they were eating. Rin was watching as well with a big grin on her face.
 
Soon, dinner had ended and Touga announced that everyone was free to go wherever they wished. Inuyasha decided to take Kagome to the grounds since it was a nice night with clear skies.
 
Kagome walked in silence for a while, taking in the sights of the grounds. There were many gardens with man-made bridges and small ponds with koi swimming in them. She broke the silence. She was surprised when Inuyasha took her hand in his.
 
“This is beautiful. Did your father do all this?”
 
“Well, it was actually my mother and stepmother's idea. They came up with the plans and the rest is history. I sometimes come here for morning jogs or just to be alone.”
 
“I see.”
 
“According to my dad, they should be coming in about a week. There's something I've been meaning to tell you. I wanted to wait for the right time to do this. Remember when you first asked me if I had a girlfriend?”
 
“Yeah, it was after my session with you.”
 
“This is going to be a bit hard to tell you. I did have a girlfriend before I even saw you. Her name was Kikyo. We met a few months ago and I introduced her to the family. Let's just say they weren't too thrilled about her. She seemed cold and distant. We sort of hit it off until one day, I decided to pay her a surprise visit. There was something out of place when I visited her. I caught the smell of another guy in her apartment. True enough, there he was, naked in bed. What really hurt was that Kikyo didn't feel guilty about it. The next thing I knew, I wanted to tear the guy apart. But something stopped me. I never felt hurt and betrayed as I did that day. To this day, I still don't know why she did it. All I know is that she left town and I don't know where she is. It's not like I care anyway. She really hurt me. I don't think I could go through that again.”
 
“I'm really sorry, Inuyasha.”
 
“Don't be. Everyone had a bad feeling about her, especially Sesshomaru. He even wanted to go to her apartment and rip her apart. It took a long time for me to get over it. But just thinking about it can piss me off. So what about you?”
“Me?”
 
“Yeah, do you have a boyfriend?”
 
“No, I was dating this guy from high school, but it didn't work out. I found him dull and boring. This is unusual for me to date someone with youkai blood. I hear youkai take commitment very seriously and mate for life. Is that true?”
 
` OK, she's not with anyone either.' “Yes, it is. Some youkai can become jealous if their mate hangs around the opposite sex. They can't help it. It's in their nature, though mates won't stray from each other. `Divorce' is not an option.”
 
“I'll keep that in mind.”
 
`Now how do I pop the question to her now that she's not taken? Think, Inuyasha. You can do this. You nearly did it with Kikyo until she betrayed you.' “Kagome, tonight's dinner wasn't a regular dinner. My family has been doing everything to get over the past. Since we first met, I've fallen in love with you, even before I became your personal trainer. My instincts told me that you were the one.”
 
Kagome's heart beat faster than normal when he spoke. “Um, I don't know what to say. I'm flattered. I felt the same way about you when I first saw you work out. One look said it all, I guess.”
 
“So, that's where you were.” Both Inuyasha and Kagome turned to find the source of the new voice. Touga was standing a few feet from them. “You both look like a couple indeed, and such a beautiful setting. So, I take it you are enjoying my son's company, Kagome.”
 
Kagome blushed at this. “Yes, I am. I was telling Inuyasha about how you have such a beautiful garden.” `This is so embarrassing. That was a stupid thing to say.'
 
“I appreciate your compliment. My mates and I feel that all creatures should be as close to nature as possible. Why don't the two of you come inside? It's a bit late and nippy out. I'm sure Inuyasha would show you more of our home. And I would like to get to know you a little better, young lady.” Touga gave her a little wink before he went back inside.
 
Inuyasha growled at this. “I hate it when he does that. He's right though. It's getting a bit cool out. Come on, I'll show you the rest of the house.”
 
Kagome nodded and followed him inside. An hour had passed since Inuyasha showed her the rest of the house. She was especially amazed at the size of the gym inside. It was almost the same size as Taisho Gym.
 
The young executive noticed that a majority of the gym equipment was not found in Taisho Gym. “I've never seen this kind of equipment in the gym.”
“My Dad wanted to test the latest equipment before it goes to the gyms. This is the stuff he comes up with, though he's retired from the business. He has a creative mind.”
 
“I see.”
 
Afterwards, Inuyasha decided to head to one of the living rooms and watch a movie. On the way, he sensed a change in Kagome's scent. She was in heat. He managed to keep his youki in check for now. He didn't know how long it would be before he lost it.
 
Halfway into the movie, Inuyasha wrapped his powerful arms around Kagome while she lay against him. She lazily traced the muscles in his broad chest through his shirt, which rippled at her touch. That one touch almost made his control slip. He only held her a little tighter.
 
Not long after, Kagome moved up and kissed him. The hanyou was almost taken by surprise and kissed her back. As she kissed him, Kagome removed Inuyasha's shirt, revealing his powerful body. `Kami, his body is perfect. I have to see more.' Inuyasha growled with pleasure through the kiss.
 
They soon broke the kiss. Inuyasha knew there would be prying eyes and eavesdropping ears. “Why don't we go somewhere more private? I can't seem to get enough of you.” He then got up, taking Kagome in his arms, and headed to his bedroom.
 
Meanwhile, Touga grinned as his son left the living room with his trainee. He broke out wine glasses for himself, Sesshomaru, Rin, and the other guests. It was very rare that they drank any kind of alcohol, but this was a special night. Tonight would be the night that Inuyasha claims Kagome as his mate after getting his heart broken by Kikyo.
 
When they entered his bedroom, Inuyasha set her down, with Kagome kissing him again and completely removing his shirt. `Damn, she is a bold one. She's nothing like Kikyo; very passionate. She's mine now.' The hanyou shrugged his shirt off his body. His body felt like it was on fire with every touch from Kagome's fingertips. He instinctively held her tighter, running his hands all over her body.
 
Their kisses became more passionate as they somehow managed to reach Inuyasha's bed. The hanyou tried to remove Kagome's outfit, but became so frustrated with it that he ripped it in half, along with her bra.
 
“Sorry about that. I'll buy another one for you tomorrow.” He ran his hands through her soft hair. The hanyou became intoxicated with Kagome's scent. His ears twitched with excitement. He moved his head lower to suck at her neck while rubbing her breasts.
 
Kagome ran her fingers through Inuyasha's soft silver hair while flicking at the tips of his ears. However, the response she got from Inuyasha was a bit unexpected. She suddenly felt sharp pain from the side of her neck and gasped as the hanyou licked the blood from the wound he made, claiming her as his mate.
Inuyasha looked up at his new mate for a few moments, staring into her blue eyes. “Now, Kagome Higurashi, you are my mate and nothing will ever come between us. I know I should have asked you first-” Kagome put a finger to his lips.
 
“It's all right, Inuyasha. I would have said yes if you asked me. Besides, you talk too much.” She then reached up to kiss him once more. Inuyasha moved down Kagome's body, trailing kisses down towards her stomach. He could hear his mate breathe faster as he went lower. When he reached her thong, he used his claws to rip it like it was tissue paper.
 
He took in her scent as he began to lick between her legs while he reached up to message her breasts. Kagome cried out in pleasure and tried to grab his head only to find her hands in a firm grip. Inuyasha managed to hold his mate's hands with one of his while the other caressed her thighs.
 
“Oh, Kami.”
 
The hanyou purred as he moved up her body to kiss her. `He purrs? This is interesting. I wonder what his reaction will be with what I have in store for him. If only I could turn him over.'
 
Kagome moved her hands down to unbutton his pants. She managed to lower the zipper and cup his manhood with her hand. `Damn, he's even big down there. Inuyoukai must be virile.' She finally removed his pants along with his underwear, but only halfway. Inuyasha stopped his attentions to completely remove them. Kagome began to slightly graze his manhood with her fingernails.
 
Suddenly, the young executive heard growls coming from her mate. She looked up to see his eyes shift from gold to red and back again. A thick purple streak, like that of his father, kept appearing and disappearing on each cheek. Kagome had a feeling his inner youkai was creeping up to the surface with her attentions. She managed to move him so that he was lying on the bed while he was struggling with his youki. The young executive traced her mate's powerful muscles that rippled at her touch while moving down his body towards his manhood. It was there she took his manhood in her mouth.
 
That drove Inuyasha over the edge. His eyes turned a bright red with lavender pupils and his claws grew much longer. His canines grew above his lower lip. The hanyou's growls became louder and deeper as he placed his hands on his mate's head, running his claws through her hair. Kagome could tell he was enjoying this. Moments later, Inuyasha climaxed in her mouth, growling out his pleasure. He released her head and flipped her so that he was looming over her.
 
A gasp escaped Kagome's lips as she saw her mate's eyes glow red. His fangs grew over his lower lip. His claws were longer and he was growling. She realized that she did this to him and became a little frightened. `Oh, Kami. Inuyasha looks different. Is it me or is that he's a little bigger than before?'
Inuyasha sensed her fear and he bent down to kiss her once more, holding back his youkai just a little. He lowered himself and entered her in one quick thrust, breaking her hymen. Kagome cried out in pain. But the pain subsided as her mate began to move inside her in a slow pace. The hanyou was reveling being inside his mate and quickened his pace a little. He thought of something, something he hasn't tried before. Kagome's breathing came out in gasps and pants.
 
Suddenly, Inuyasha lifted Kagome's legs onto his broad shoulders and bent over her, stretching them out, speeding up his pace until he climaxed, growling out his pleasure. Kagome moaned, her inner muscles clamping around him. `What the hell was that? Don't tell me he was giving me a stretching routine while we're making love. It is a little different.'
 
If Kagome thought this night was over, she thought wrong. Her mate pulled out of her and moved her so that he was behind her. Inuyasha entered her again and resumed his pace. He reached around her to massage her breasts as he quickened his pace, letting loose his youkai. The hanyou was already thinking of many ways to please her, but he didn't want to do it all on their first of many nights together. Kagome's moans matched his feral grunts and growls as their pleasure kept building.
 
Moments later, they both climaxed. Inuyasha howled out his pleasure. Kagome cried out as her mate bit down on his mark on her. However, Inuyasha remained inside of her as they lay on the bed. There was nothing missing in his life anymore as he held his mate, who was already fast asleep. He knew he owed his brother big time for setting him up with Kagome. That didn't mean he would go easy on her with her training sessions just because they were mated. However, exercise was not on his mind for once in his life.
 
Meanwhile, in another room, Sesshomaru held Rin, listening to all the sounds coming from Inuyasha's room. He looked down at her with a devilish smirk on his beautiful face. She knew that look and what was in store for her.
 
That's it for now. This will be in its entirety in my one-shot series and on its own. Man, I've never received as many reviews for this story as I did on my previous ones. Damn, it's getting real late. I'll post this before I go to bed. Later. ^_^