Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unsolvable Puzzles ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Taking place between the ending of the DDD arc and the beginning of Battle City (as per manga, not anime). Yami Bakura/Yuugi, NC-17.


Bakura knew what Yuugi was thinking, trying to figure out things the same way he solved his golden puzzle. It was so plainly obvious, each time they met under such unusual circumstances. He knew that Yuugi hasn't ever believed that Bakura is so ignorant of his other personality. And Yuugi still isn't sure what to think when he, that other Bakura, reassures him that he has become a reformed man and that everything is fine now. Yuugi thinks about the fact that he might not have won without Bakura's advice during that game against Otogi. And Yuugi only trusts him just far enough for this to happen.

Bakura invaded like a thief in the night, sneaking in through the window on the upper story of the game shop. Each time he came, Yuugi couldn't bring himself to distrust a friend and say no, and Bakura took full advantage of it. And each time, after his visit, the Millennium Puzzle remained on the bedside table, glinting in the orange glow of the streetlights outside. Bakura had no need to touch it, not anymore. He came for other things.

"Do you like this?" Bakura's other personality murmured, twisting Yuugi's hair another quarter-turn, pulling back harder so that Yuugi's slim body arched under him. He leaned in and bit Yuugi, hard, on the soft muscle just below his collar, sucking at the salty flesh as he ran his free hand down across Yuugi's naked chest. Yuugi groaned through the gag and Bakura smirked, bring his hand lower to squeeze Yuugi's cock. He rubbed his thumb over the tip, squeezing and stroking until the weight of it lay heavy in his hand, thick and hot.

Bakura had come prepared this time, just as each previous visit, with coils of thick rope, currently in neat piles at the edge of the bed.

"Sit up, Yuugi," he murmured, moving his hand from Yuugi's hard flesh to grab his wrists and pull them back. Bakura's practiced hands worked over Yuugi's body, sliding the ends of the soft nylon rope across his skin. Tying both of Yuugi's wrists firmly, Bakura cinched those bindings tight by adding a wrap between the wrists, simultanously tightening and seperating Yuugi's hands. Yuugi clenched his hands into fists, closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath as Bakura continued to move.

Jerking the rope sharply upwards, Bakura pulled Yuugi's wrists to the center of his back and began drawing the rope around Yuugi's body to hold them in place. Each time the rope twisted at his back and came forward once again to run across his chest, Yuugi trembled. Laughing softly in Yuugi's ear, Bakura tied off the ropes in the small of Yuugi's back and began tightening the ropes across his chest, pulling them in with small crosswise loops. Cool hands ran gently over Yuugi's warm flesh as he quickly cinched each loop in. The lines across his arms becoming unbearably tight, that he could tell by the way Yuugi moved now, wriggling ever so slightly, trying to find a more comfortable way for his shoulders.

Bakura moved around to the front, and Yuugi opened his eyes to look at his captor, flushed with the humiliation of his exposure. Naked from the waist up, eyes half-lidded, the other personality of Bakura smiled down at Yuugi and his flagging erection and then bent to grab a new rope. He then began to roughly tie each of Yuugi's legs into a bent position, wrapping the rope around thigh and shin and tightening each set of coils with another intricate crosswise loop. Each motion, each quickening step towards complete subjugation and restraint, made each of them a little more tense and flushed with anticipation. Bakura then tied Yuugi's ankles together in a cross-legged fashion, exposing him fully. Yuugi wriggled slightly but found himself unable to move his legs at all. Bakura smirked and reached in to fondle his partner's soft skin, fingers stroking enticingly once more. Yuugi flushed and his eyes darted to the side, looking down at the floor.

Soon, Bakura's fingers left his skin again and the rope came up, this time to make the final adjustments to the position. Winding the rope around the back of Yugi's neck, Bakura pulled, bending Yuugi's already restrained form forward. Bakura pulled it through several more times, from ankles to neck and back again. Finally, he wound the rope around itself and tied it off, stepping back to look at his finished work. Yuugi sat there, tied and gagged, submissive to his will, with his arms tied behind his back, neck bent, and legs humiliatingly spread wide for him to use as he desired. He drew closer, bending over to whisper in Yuugi's ear, "You are a master of puzzles, but this is one you can't escape from, can you?"

Bakura could see Yuugi's shoulder muscles twitch, but that was all. Smirking, he moved swiftly and grabbed one of Yuugi's shoulders with one hand, hip with the other, and shoved Yuugi backwards, forcing him to rest with his full weight pressing his arms into the futon. Helpless and immobile. Bakura licked his lips and ran his hands over Yuugi's exposed ass and hips.

Bakura's preparation was always rough. Upending the bottle of lube over the crack of Yuugi's ass, he squirted a thin trickle of lube and slid his finger through the liquid before pushing into Yuugi, slowly but surely. Yuugi made a small incoherent noise at that but adjusted quickly, wincing only when Bakura twisted his finger, the harder surface of his knuckles rough against Yuugi's tender anatomy. Bakura advanced to adding a second finger, pushing them in and out in short, hurried motions. Yuugi couldn't hold back a small involuntary whimper, and a few moments later, he felt the force of a larger, softer object squeezing inside. Yuugi closed his eyes as Bakura progressed, inch by inch, until he was fully buried inside Yuugi.

With his hips thrust up against the soft warmth of Yuugi's ass, Bakura let out a deep breath slowly. Then he began to move, reluctantly shifting back and then pulled forward by the enticing tightness that squeezed and massaged his burning erection with every twitch from the compliant body beneath.

Yuugi whimpered against the gag as Bakura thrust into him, slow but hard strokes, unable to move his legs. The ropes bit into him when he struggled, and Bakura only encouraged it. "It's a game, Yuugi," he murmured. "Can you escape?" Do you want to escape? Those were the words unspoken. Muscles once docile under Bakura's ministrations tensed and fought the ropes, pushing against their unyielding strength.

With one hand still holding Yuugi's hips in place, Bakura placed one hand against Yuugi's crossed ankles, pushing down as he thrust, forcing different agonizing tensions upon Yuugi's body. Yuugi began to whimper and groan, quiet, odd sounds muffled slightly by the gag. The struggles, such as they were, became more vigorous and Bakura could hold out no longer as he closed his own eyes, threw his head back and thrust again and again into Yuugi so hard and fast that he thought he was going to explode.

All that tension released suddenly. In an instant, Bakura's vision glazed over and he let out a shaky breath, feeling lightheaded. Every muscle relaxed, and he rested his weight up against Yuugi's bound legs, savoring the tightness and warmth still surrounding his now-fading erection.

But eventually he had to pull out and take the time to untie Yuugi. Bright pink or red lines marred the skin underneath the ropes, showing the lines of tension clearly. Once freed completely, Yuugi lay docile under Bakura's touch and held his wrists in place as though they were still tied for a few moments, before tentatively reaching out and touching Bakura back, then leaning up to kiss him. Bakura allowed this for a few seconds, letting his own hands run over the ligature marks that the rope had left across Yuugi's forearms and the back of his neck.

Yuugi's alarm clock displayed the time as three am, when Bakura finally managed to get out of the bed and pull his clothes back on hurriedly. Yuugi pulled up the sheets over his rope-marked body and watched in silence until Bakura put one foot up on the window ledge, ready to climb back out of the house.

"Why?" Yuugi whispered, and Bakura paused.

That's for me to know and you to figure out, he smirked to himself, and pulled himself out the window, vanishing into the nighttime streets of Domino City.