Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Under Me ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Broken Under Me

NC-17 for sexual content of a Yuri nature.

Juri et Shiori

Note: Yes, yes… I'm evil. I'm aware of that.

**************

She caught the petite hand before it had a chance to grab at the golden trinket. Hazel eyes meeting violet with brief fear and slight irritation, confused at the expression staring down at her, one of curiosity and hurt that such a secret could not be shared. The smaller girl's violet hair falling into her eyes, casting shadow upon shadow in the darkness, questioning without saying a word: Why? Why couldn't she look into the pendant? Why couldn't she glimpse the person who held her dearest friend and enemy's heart?

Sharing a bed only complicated things. Juri didn't know why she even agreed to it. No… she knew. She hated herself for it but she knew back in the hollow of her heart was a spark of hope, a wish that the violet-eyed girl would understand and know exactly how she felt. And Juri felt many things when she looked into the girl's eyes, hate, lust; a spark of what she had called love. She pushed the petite hand aside eyes still locked on those just above her.

"Stop this," she commanded. "Go to sleep."

A sly almost cruel smile slipped onto the girl's face, lips slightly parted. She exhaled a slow breath and then brought her hand up to the piece of jewelry again.

"Shiori? Don't…" Juri lost her drive as pale pink lips descended upon her own leaving the whisper of a kiss. Her heart beat as if it wanted to leap from her chest, sucking in a quick breath as she realized she had forgotten to breathe. And the girl above her just grinned with a malicious intent sliding her hand away from the locket beneath the careful folds of Juri's shift, watching with vague amusement as hazel eyes closed when her fingers tripped over hardened nipples.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Silly," Shiori whispered leaving another feather light kiss upon the fencer's lips. Hand deftly increasing its journey, spreading the shift apart to expose cream colored skin to the moonlight. "I'm doing what you want me to," the girl whispered, almost a hiss as her hand sunk lower tickling across the flat of a perfect stomach gliding under the thin barrier of cotton and then resting, with a push of slight pressure, upon dark auburn curls.

"Please," a command or prayer it screamed of her weakness. This was what she'd been hoping for wasn't it to have this girl and make her her own? But there was a sinister lilt present in the girl's tone and Juri could feel the hurt, the cruelty waiting to be unleashed upon her. The noble fencer was unable to move though, frozen in place by her body's want. She spoke again a bare whisper as Shiori pressed a little harder against her, hand seeking and gaining access between toned legs. "Please…don't."

"Don't?" She giggled. "Don't what? This perhaps," and the girl slid a finger slowly into her captive, noting the increased dampness, wanting to laugh aloud at the gasp ushered from the fencer's mouth. She took advantage quickly, bringing her lips down to Juri's and using them to take with bitter force. She pulled way licking her lips with a satisfactory and victorious chuckle. "Poor Juri," she said softly. "Trying to be strong." She kicked away the bed sheets, moving so that she lay atop the immobile young woman who pretended so well to be indifferent, played at stoic, fooled an entire campus to fear her as a panther. But Shiori had her trapped and she was such a tiny thing to make so strong a person weak.

Shiori sat up, her short and thin legs straddling Juri's waste, brushed her hair back and watched as hazel eyes stared in wide wonder, arousal laced with fear. In a singular motion the violet-eyed girl pulled off her nightgown, revealing all the things Juri had only dreamt of seeing, moonlight silhouetting Shiori's smaller curves, petite all around. She looked fragile, like a china doll easily broken. She was anything but, taking the time to savor the increase of the fencer's pulse and breathing as she stealthily removed Juri's underwear, thin arms gliding down her own body to make a show and tease, tiny fingers swirling soft circles around her pink nipples, eyes sparking with purpose.

Juri was lost at that point, she wanted and when the smaller girl had her eyes closed the fencer took a moment to dare and touch upon the bare skin. Violet eyes shot open as the fencer's hand cautiously brushed against her stomach, her petite hands quickly capturing the taller girl's, holding them above the panther's head, diving forward so that she was mere seconds from Juri's lips. And they were perfectly matched together, skin to skin; Shiori's hips rocked forward, lips hard against the fencer's mouth to capture a moan before it escaped into the room.

The cold of the locket pressed against Shiori's chest as she kissed Juri deeper, harder. Waiting a beat before she pulled back to look into her dear old "friend's" hazel eyes, so much joy building in her chest as crystalline tears began a silent trial down the fencer's cheek. She brushed her lips across Juri's tears, darting her tongue out to taste the salty treasures.

"Whose picture is in the locket", Shiori whispered into Juri's ear before grazing her teeth across the lower lobe. There was a whimper below her and so she sat up releasing her captive's wrists, her small fingers touching upon the golden trinket and then dipping down to kiss the thing before moving along the hollow to one of Juri's breasts, sucking gently around the nipple before taking it in her mouth completely and biting gently.

"Oh…gods," Juri managed to utter as the petite girl kept up her work, small hands exploring wherever they pleased.

"So pretty," the cruel girl whispered. "I love you like this. All mine and no one else's." Her hips pressed forward again, her sex against Juri's, a pleased sigh escaping her when the fencer moved to meet her. She kissed at the fallen beauty's throat, working a slow and steady rhythm against her. "Do you love me Juri?" She moved her mouth back to the locket, biting at the golden chain. "Do you?"

A near inaudible, "Yes" left her.

"I'm right here," Shiori flicked the locket with her tongue. "Aren't I?" She could feel the need in Juri building below her, athletic hips begging to move faster, harder. She licked up the panther's neck and tugged at her lower lip, plunging in to taste her answer, duel against Juri's tongue. The fencer's arms made a move to wrap around her and the cruel little girl couldn't help but sigh with pleasure as they did, elegant hands messaging with the barest of caresses, down her back. "Juri," her tone was commanding but soft, light as air. "Tell me… Tell me you love me."

"I…I love you," she replied quickly, sincerely, rewarded with a kiss.

"You need me don't you," the girl hissed.

"Yes," was the breathy reply in time with a petite hand as it traveled between her and Shiori pressing into her very core.

"And you try to be soooo strong… Don't you?" Lips upon the chain again. "Try to hide me away in a coffin of gold? But you aren't strong", she pumped her fingers in time with her hips. "You're weak Juri," she stated, kissing the angel broken beneath her and then whispered, "Say it." There was nothing so she pushed a little harder, "Say it Juri… Say you're weak."

Her heart had been breaking since the start, want and need taking over her sense to run and resist. It was true. It was all true and so the last of her hope smoldered by her body's lust she replied, "I'm weak." Adding, "You make me weak."

Violet eyes flashed with victory as she used her free hand to snap open the locket, and there it was… her picture. Faded and stained her celluloid self forever looking away, forever out of reach of the perfect fencer's grasp. Continuing her ministrations she sat up, hand and hips rocking against and into Juri's, speeding their intent, bringing both close to a dangerous edge. And with a violent jerk her free hand's petite fingers ripped the chain from around Juri's neck, tossing the trinket aside with a glorious thud as the fencer cried out and bucked in pleasure.

As the broken angel gathered her senses Shiori removed her hand, wet with her captive's want and brought it to her lips tasting it, savoring it because she had won. Juri's eyes fluttered open, watching as the girl above her licked her hand clean.

"I'm not done"; Shiori whispered viscously guiding one of Juri's hands between her legs. Smiling mischievously as the fencer brushed her fingers across the whole of the cruel girl's sex, penetrating slowly with her fingers, as her thumb rubbed against the swollen bud hidden beneath dark violet curls. "You're all mine", Shiori purred as the fencer moved forward taking the petite girl to her back. Tangling her small fingers into Juri's thick auburn locks, the panther's lips pressed fiercely against her neck. The smaller girl's breath grew ragged as she spoke and Juri heightened her pace, "All mine… Aren't you?"

"Yes." The stoic angel kissed the girl's lips in obedience.

"And you… LOVE… me?" She gasped as Juri moved harder, deeper.

"Yes."

"Need me?" Quicker…. And harder still.

"Yes."

Shiori threw her head back gasping and moaning, trying to keep up with her lover, her prisoner, "And…You…" She sucked in air quickly. "Hate me."

The pace was frenzied, growing as she felt the girl's nails dig into her skin, finding a second wave of passion building between her thighs as she whispered another "Yes" into Shiori's ear.

And with that came release as the cruel violet-eyed girl cried out the fencer's name followed by a breathy "All mine."

Her eyes opened lazily to gaze into the hazel above her; she brushed aside a few of her lover's auburn locks and gently led the fencer's lips to her own. The kiss was surprisingly loving; ending as Juri nuzzled into Shiori's arms.

"I'll never let you go," Shiori whispered feeling the taller girl settling into sleep. "You're mine forever."

Angelic lips pressed against her petite collarbone as she shut her eyes and replied, "I hate you."

"I know… And I'll never let you forget either…You love me, hate me… need me and want me. You're mine." She wrapped her arms tight around Juri's waist. "I broke you and despite yourself you'll never leave."

End…