Fan Fiction ❯ Sex Stadium: A Robin/Starfire/BB/Raven Lemon ❯ Sex Stadium ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: As usual I don't own Teen Titans cuz if I did there would be a few changes. There would be adult situations, coarse language, suggestive dialogue, blood, nudity and all that good stuff that you'd normally find in my lemons. And there would be more Robin, more Starfire, more of Beast Boy and Ravens jokes, more Speedy, Blackfire wouldn't be an evil bitch, and there would be no Cyborg...at all.


Hey, yo, it's me, it's me. It's Hyper Sonic Adam2, the self proclaimed King of Teen Titans lemons here with a whole new story that will astound, confound, and dumbfound the readers....or not. Either way this WILL be written and posted for others posterity on the internet. But whatever, in other news regarding me and my lemons there isn't any news except for the fact that I have realized that people hates my Teen Titans and Teen Titans Dark crossover lemons. And if your hopin' what I think your hopin' than rejoice TT Dark haters cuz with the exception of two more fics and a collection you will never see the TT and TT Dark together ever again. Each team will strictly be sticking to their own universe, so if you do love the TT Dark you'll still get to see lemons and the action series featuring them. And for all the people who love TT and nothing but TT you'll be getting all the lemony goodness I can milk out of it. Sound good? Hopefully cuz I don't wanna lose anymore fans. But anyway hopefully I can get them back and more with this continuation of the lemons "My Special Star" and "Letters of Love" I produced wayyyyyyyyyyyy back in my early days. Hope you enjoy the latest and greatest from one of the GOOD Teen Titans lemon writers, Sex Stadium. Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---


Sex Stadium: An Orgy Lemon


A year and two months had passed since the Teen Titans found out about Beast Boy and Ravens relationship as well as their night of sexual adventures. (See chapter 3 and 4 of "Letters of Love") Since than everything went like clock work for the team of teenage up and coming super heroes. Stopping a few crimes every now and than, taking down super villains who thought they could take over the Titans' beloved city, and of course sex between the two teen couples; Robin, and Starfire. And Beast Boy and Raven. Both couples constantly had wild and wooly sex, strengthening their love each time and strengthening the bill for laundry detergent and fabric softener. Both couples had their own unique styles. Robin had his strength, gazelle-like agility, unorthodox style of love making, and of course his amazing sized dingle. His girlfriend, the beautiful, lovable Starfire had her own style contributed by her knowledge of many Tamaranean sexual positions and techniques which was assisted by her spectacular mouth, and vacum tight pussy. They had the most unimaginable sex that no mere mortal could ever comprehend or watch without fainting in astonishment. Beast Boy, even though he acted sort of idiotic in normal situations he was no dumb ass when it came to doing the mattress mambo. He was a total animal, literally. Beast Boy spared no expense at giving himself and his lover the ultimate pleasure even at the cost of his own health sometimes. But hell he loved sex more than anything, especially since he got to do it with his girl, Raven. Now Raven she wasn't what you expected when it came to fucking. She was very timid and very accommodating, enjoying whatever her boyfriend could cook up in his mind. But she wouldn't allow him to just get by without a little pleasure for himself. (isn't she generous?) The moody, gothic girl from a parallel universe could do the most amazing with her mouth, and body, and had a vagina like tightly packed lunch meats. (can't think of a better term for it) It was all well and good, and every time one of the couples would have sex they would all ways go to their friend who was of the same gender and talk about the memorial night they had with their lover. It was more like bragging actually. But on one faithful day the titan pairs began to have a dispute over which couple had the better sex.


In the living room of Titans Tower Robin and Beast Boy were playing Unreal Tournament for the X Box. (did they come out with a sequel yet? I don't know) Robin said as he rapidly pressed buttons on the smaller sized version of the X Box controller "last night with Starfire was great, doin' it with her just gets better and better every time." "Oh really" said Beast Boy, attempting to shoot Robin and win the competition they were having in the game. "Well me and Raven did a little....e-oo e-oo" he said as he thrust his crotch into the air several times, "last night." Robin replied "oh yeah well Starfire did some of the most of the most amazing things with her hands and mouth last night, and she took like I don't know three loads it was unlike anything I've ever seen." Beast Boy laughed jokingly, "yeah right, she's nothing compared to Raven. She did this sweet thing with her tits last night, I thought I died and went to heaven." Robin looked at his green friend angrily, which was hard to sell since he wore a mask and said "well Starfire did these things with her hands and feet." Beast Boy said "oh yeah well I got to fuck Raven in the ass!" Robin said "well I fucked Starfire in the ass twice!" Beast Boy said in an angrier tone than before "oh yeah well we did a bounce fuck!" Robin yelled "well we fucked standing up!" Beast Boy gripped the controller with all his might and said "well me and Raven did that three times!" Robin gripped the controller with enough strength to crush it into little tiny pieces and yelled almost at the top of his lungs "well we did one of her planets positions that was way better than anything you did!!!!!!" Beast Boy yelled in response "well Raven showed me some positions from her home dimension that was better than anything you could've came up with!" In anger Robin threw the controller at the glass coffee table two feet away from them and shattered the crystal clear glass into pieces. He screamed "you know what Beast Bitch! Why don't you just fuckin' admit that Starfire and I have way better sex than you and Raven!!!!!!!!" Beast Boy threw his controller on the ground and walked up to Robin, staring him straight in the eyes. "Why don't you admit that me and Raven have sex a hundred times better than you and Starfire Fuck Wonder!!" Robin said "we have the better sex you little shit!" Beast Boy replied "no I get it better ya gas ass son of a fuckin' gay fruit!" "Oh nice come back, why don't you make more of your stupid fuckin' jokes and your made up talk about having better sex ya pink and black wearin', shit eatin', green shit faced dick master." Beast Boy said "oh yeah why don't you come up with more of those shitty sayings you come up with like some gay Justice League reject. Now why don't you go back to your fuckin' dark room ya bat and gay ass butler fuckin' cock eyed bastard!" Robin decided he had enough of yelling at Beast Boy, knowing he had way better sex than he would ever have and said "whatever, see you in the fiery pits of hell Beast Cunt" he turned and walked away, wanting to spend some solitary time in his investigation room. Beast Boy yelled as Robin walked away "oh yeah well...same to you Dick Wonder!!!" With that finished the green shape shifter decided to go blow off some steam at the arcade in town.


Meanwhile as the two boys finished their fight over which of them had better sex, Raven and Starfire were sitting on the roof of Titans Tower meditating together. "Azarath, metrion, zinthos" they both repeated over and over in unison. After the fourteenth time of repeating the infamous incantation Starfire suddenly had the urge to discuss the night of "fun" she and Robin had last night. "um Raven" said Starfire quietly, opening one eye. "What is it Starfire" replied Raven, annoyed by her broken concentration. Starfire said "I wish to do the um... girl talk again, me and Robin had yet another night of love filled sexual intercourse, and I enjoyed it greatly." Raven said "ok Starfire, oh yeah me and Beast Boy had sex last night to." Sex was one of the few things that Raven actually enjoyed secretly and she liked talking about it with Starfire since it was something they both loved. Starfire said "ooo it was so so glorious, we fucked many times in many different positions and like all ways Robin has done so many great things to invoke pleasure within me. Ah I love Robin so much." Raven smiled and said "yeah he's great but I bet he's nothing compared to Beast Boy. He is an animal, you'd be surprised at how good he can be when it comes to pleasing a girl. The time we had last night was crazy, and wild." Starfire said "but the sex I had was truly truly wonderful Robin fulfilled every request I demanded, some that did not even come to mind." Raven said "well so did Beast Boy, he did things to my vagina and my ass that you wouldn't believe." Starfire said "but Robin did many gracious things upon my chest. Also he did equally pleasure inducing things to my vagina to. I must say Raven from what you have told me in the past Robin seems to be more experienced at pleasuring a female." Raven took offence to that last comment, she didn't like her best friend talking about her boy friend that way so the hooded capped girl said "I beg to differ, I doubt Robin couldn't do half the things Beast Boy could." Starfire eyed Raven confusingly, "ex...excuse me Raven? I am sorry but I disagree. Robin is very skilled, I love every time we have sex together and I'm sure that Beast Boy is almost as good as him but..." Raven interrupted, she said angrily at Starfire "almost as good?! Beast Boy is way more better than Robin will ever be!" Starfire pleaded "Raven I did not mean to offend you but..." "save it" Starfire said Raven showing off her demonic red eyed, fanged look that was only reserved for times when she was extra angry. "I'm getting outta here" said Raven as she flipped her hood over her head and stormed back into the tower. Starfire still sat on the cold, metal roof reaching her hand out when she failed to grab Raven and try to apologize. Starfire retracted her hand and held it up to her heart, she thought "what are the consequences of what I just said?"


(I got a feeling this sucks. But since I don't like to leave things unfinished I'll continue it and finish it. Hopefully you all like it, and don't worry the lemon will be good. That is if I haven't lost my touch)


The next couple months were a living, breathing hell for both couples. Especially for Starfire since she wanted nothing to do with Robin, Beast Boy, and Ravens dispute over which of them had better sex. She was just an innocent spectator in all of it. ([sarcastically] aww poor baby) Every time Robin would cross paths with either Raven or Beast Boy they would snub each other or say something profane. Which was good because if either of them made physical contact with each other than all hell in Titans Tower would break loose. And since they were all mad at each other the team was beginning to slowly take a downward spiral, since the three couldn't work cooperatively they weren't able to work together like the well oiled teenage super hero fighting machine they were. Six cases went unsolved, and nine crimes went unprevented. (that a word?) Even their love lives suffered greatly, each show of affection became a contest in which one couple tried desperately to out due the other. And sex for them also became a competition, it used to be filled with heart-felt love and was unimaginably fun but with the argument between them it just didn't provide the great feeling they all loved as much as each other. Starfire wanted desperately to speak up and end this rivalry between her boyfriend and best friends once and for all but she feared she would only make the situation worse than it all ready was, and every time she tried to talk she would be over shadowed by another argument. The hell week extended into a month seemed like it lasted forever until the day Robin called Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy into the living room of Titans Tower to give a proposition to his girlfriend and former best friends. (in case you're wondering, hell week is another name for initiation week at a fraternity since it's usually a living hell)


Raven, and Beast Boy sat in the living room waiting impatiently for Robin to appear with whatever proposition he had while Starfire sat uneasily in her chair, wondering what Robin had on his mind. Raven crossed her arms in her own characteristic anger and said "what's this all about, why did Robin call us here?" Beast Boy said "well he better get his ass out here, cuz I got shit to do." Starfire said "please do not be so angry friends, I am sure whatever Robin has to offer us will be worth the wait." Rolling their eyes, Beast Boy and Raven said "shut up Starfire!"Um ok, sorry to speak out of turn" said Starfire, not wanting to start another scuffle. Two minutes later Robin finally entered the room. "Finally" said Beast Boy. Raven said "all right Boy Blunder what's this all about?" Robin took a deep breath, angered by her remark of one of his less flattering nicknames and said "well guys I have little proposition for you all..." Beast Boy said "we know all ready dude, get the fuck on with it." Starfire said "yes Robin please explain what is on your mind." "Ok" said Robin, calming his unstable anger level down. Lately he had been much more angrier than usual, only in heated battles with villains; mainly Slade he would get angrier than a swarm of hornets but never in the tower. He continued "you all know that we've been fighting over who has better sex right?" Beast Boy and Raven nodded while Starfire just sat in her chair, twiddling her fingers nervously. "Well I've figured the only way to settle this is to have a little competition, a 'friendly' competition," he made little quotation marks with his fingers, "to decide which of us has way better sex." Beast Boy grinned a toothy smile and said "I like it, I like it a lot." Raven said "that is actually a good idea, I didn't think you'd have enough balls to come up with something like that." Robin said "well I did and we can start immediately." Starfire said "I do not think a sexual competition is the best option, we should just discuss our situation like responsible young adu..." "shut up Starfire" said Robin, Beast Boy, and Raven. Robin said "we'll divide it up into different events. The boy does things to their girl, the girl does things to their boy, than a free style event, and finally which couple can have the hottest and longest sex." Beast Boy said "even though you're a pansy boy Robin you sure got some great ideas." Raven said "that's all well and good but we need a time keeper." "Hey y'all" said Cyborg conveniently walking in through the living room and into the kitchen. Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy just stared at him as he felt around in the refrigerator for a water bottle, getting ideas. Cyborg said as he walked back out "I'm goin' into the gym for awhile, later." The dumb ass android wasn't even aware that the two titan couples were having a fight of any kind. When he fully walked away into the shadows of the interior of the tower Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy smiled wickedly. "He'll do nicely" said Robin with a grin. "Oh no, this does not look well" said Starfire.


Twelve minutes later in the Teen Titans private gym, Cyborg was doing preacher curls with an ez-curl bar and one thousand pounds of weight on each side. "four-hundred-ninety-seven, four-hundred-ninety-eight, four-hundred-ninety-nine, five-err-hundred!" He set the bar back in its stand and said jokingly to himself "I can barely lift my arm cuz I did so many." (ripped that from that movie Anchorman, lol that fag Will Ferral) Just than, Beast Boy entered the gym, "hey Cy" he said, strolling up to his friend casually. "Oh hey Beast Boy" said Cyborg, staring at himself in the mirror. Beast Boy walked up to a bench and sat on it, whistling a happy little tune trying to make everything seem normal. Beast Boy grinned evilly and said "say Cy, how would you like to be time keeper in a little game me and the others are playing?" Cyborg found the request rather odd and said "why the hell would I do that, you guys get your own stopwatch." Beast Boy grinned again and said "well too bad!!" He swiftly shape shifted into a lion and lunged at Cyborg. "Yo man what are you doing" he said in shock. Beast Boy didn't pounce on the surprised Cyborg but merely pushed him back so he would lose balance and stumble backwards. Cyborg continued to stumble back, swinging his arms foreword in an attempt to straighten himself. Beast Boy watched with a grin on his face as Cyborg nearly got back up to a straight vertical base but before he could Robin and Raven stepped out from behind a rack of weights with a rope in hand, they both ran on opposite sides of Cyborg and pulled the rope tight so it was aimed at his ankles. Cyborg tripped over the rope and fell on his back, the eruption was so hard that it caused the titans and even the weights to jump off the ground. Cyborg, who was so scared at this moment he felt like he was gonna leak oil (I wonder how he gets rid of waist if he's part robot? Does he recycle it for fuel?) said "what the?! What the hell's going on here?!" Robin stood in front of Cyborg with a demented grin on his face and said "sorry to do this Cy but we need you for a little 'experiment' Star, Beast Boy, Raven, and I are doing. And we can't have you awake to see it." Cyborg yelled "what the hell?! I didn't agree to this! What's wrong with you, you motha'..." Robin, Beast Boy, and Raven couldn't take his incessant babbling and said in unison "Star, let him have it." Starfire flew overhead and prepared a star bolt in her hand aimed at Cyborg. She was reluctant to letting him have it but she knew that it was the only way Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy would go on with their competition. And if the outcome were right they'd stop fighting and be friends again. "I am sorry to do this Cyborg but I must do this." She generated enough power in her hand to volley a massive star bolt at Cyborg, one that hit him upon contact and knocked him out. It would've been equally effective if he had tried to go up against Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson at the same time. Robin said "all right, lets get him to the living room than we can start preparing for the competition." Beast Boy laughed "yeah, turn the living room into the Sex Stadium!"


An hour later after making all the necessary preparations the main living area of Titans Tower was all set for the two couples' battle of better sex. The coffee table, couches, and chairs had been pushed several feet back and a huge blanket was placed in the exact center of the room. The now deactivated Cyborg was set three feet away from the blanket with his arm that had the built in stopwatch propped up by a block of wood. They had also closed down the shutters of the huge window that covered one of the walls and turned down the brightness of the lights and placed candles along the moved table and chairs. The hundreds of non-scented candles burned brightly to illuminate the dimly lit room. The air of the living area was also filled with a very potent aphrodisiac from Starfires planet that she guaranteed would increase a persons sexual potency ten fold. Robin and Starfire entered the living room through the shadows, followed by beast boy and Raven on the opposite side of the room. They were all completely naked except for the things they wore that they thought were they're trademarks. Robin still kept his yellow and black cape, bottomless utility belt, and white and black striped mask. Being that he didn't want anyone to see his eyes. (even though Starfire all ready saw them in "My Special Star") Starfire was wearing nothing but her indigo forearm guards, and purple thigh-high platform shoes. Even in the heat of this moment she was still somewhat reluctant but willing to go through with this. At least her friends and boyfriend were solving their problems in a fairly rational way. Beast Boy was only wearing his black boots with the cool animal prints on the bottom. (are those bear foot prints?) And Raven was only dressed in her blue hooded cape-with the hood up-, and her belt with the raven emblems all around it. "So what's the plan Robin?" Raven asked, curious as to what he had in mind since it was his idea to have this competition. Robin said "I've divided it into six separate events. each that'll show who's beter at doing what and has a higher endurance. All of which are key in sex. The first event is for the boys, it'll be a finger fuck contest. The next is for the girls, it'll be a hand job contest. Than it'll go to us again. It'll be a muff divin' contest. Than it'll go to the girls once more for a blow job event, than we go into a sixty-nine competition. And the last will be full, all the way penetration. Does that sound good?" Beast Boy smiled and nodded "I like the way your mind works Robin." Raven uncharacteristically smiled and said "yeah, pretty good for someone who parades around in multicolored spandex." Starfire smiled and hugged Robins arm, "as always you have the perfect plans Robin." Robin modestly smiled "each contest will show who can do it better and who can take it the longest. You gotta give it your all to do the best you can and hold out the longest. That'll show which of us has better sex."


(I know that probably wouldn't work. If you do any of that really well than the person your doing it to will most likely orgasm a lot quicker. But of course another condition is that they have to last. So all of that is pretty much just judged by how long the person can last. Got it? Ok, back to the story)


With all the bull shit settled they were ready to this contest of the couples underway. Starfire and Raven sat side by side on the blanket with their legs spread out invitingly, willing to take whatever their porn star quality boy friends had in store. Robin and Beast Boy knelt in front of the two ultra hot girls in front of them, both aiming to win. The two minors shot competitive glances at one another and Robin said "all right. Ready...set," he kept his finger poised upon a remote that would activate the timer on Cyborgs dead arm. "Go," yelled Robin, pushing the button and starting the event. Beast Boy wasted no time, he immediately shoved his right index and middle finger in Ravens soaking cunt. While doing so he sat with his legs neatly tucked beneath his body and his left hand resting upon her shoulder. Knowing from all the past times he fucked Raven, Beast Boy knew exactly where her clitoris was located and attacked it with the two fingers. Rubbing the hardened bud with the underside and gently scratching it with his roughly chewed finger nails, making raven moan in near perfect rhythm. (I'd by a cd of raven moaning. Hours and hours of good times. Lol, but anyway. About BB having chewed finger nails. I saw him doing that a couple times in the show even though he has his gloves on) Robin started at the exact same moment as Beast boy but was taking his time to tease Starfire, just to make her wanna cum more. The way the boy wonder did it was by first rubbing the orange tinted lips of her pussy with his finger tips and barely sticking a single finger in, and he also teased one of her breasts with his free hand. Groping the female flesh like a melon. All of which made Starfire tremble like Jell-O brand jell-O, and cause her breathing rate to steadily rise. Hell, just the mere touch of Robins strong hands could make her melt like a popsicle in Florida. (remember I live in Florida and it's hot as hell. Like in the high 90's) But not wanting to seem like he was cutting corners, the capped crusader stopped teasing her and stuck his ring and middle finger in her cunt, keeping his pinkie and index finger firmly pressed upon her pubic area for leverage. It was as if he were giving the rockers sign in her vagina as he pushed and pulled his fingers in and out of the small, dripping wet, burning hot hole. Robin turned and threw a cocky smirk at the opposing Beast Boy, he was doing everything to Starfire that Beast Boy was doing to raven only more, making her moan and sweat. Whereas Beast Boy only had his fingers in Ravens snatch, Robin had his fingers in Starfires snatch and was feeling up one of her breasts.


Beast boy gave his opponent an angry stare but than quickly replaced it with a devious smirk. the green shape shifter slid the hand that was on Ravens shoulder across her silky smooth grey skin to her breast and began rubbing the fully developed tit flesh, and pulling her nipple. But that wasn't all, he lunged his head foreword and enclosed his lips around the opposite nipple, suckling his girlfriend like a baby and increasing the amount of moans per minute. Beast Boy gave Robin the beat that look and fully gave his attention back to the begging Raven. Robin didn't wanna be outdone by the beast bitch so he tried to one up him. Robin took his hand off Starfires breast for a second and pushed her down by her shoulder. She was enjoying this so much she had no idea what he planned to do, the alien girl was like putty in the masked boys hands. Once he got her down, Robin than crawled up, so he was hovering over her. His fingers continued to work their magic in her begging pussy. But now Robin lowered his head and closed his mouth around her right tit and replaced his hand back on her left. But not only that he began to visibly nibble on Starfires pink nipple, and not only that he also jammed his ring finger in with the two fingers he already had in her vagina, replacing the one he used for balance with his thumb. Beast Boy saw Robins advance and imitated his actions, laying Raven down, biting the tit he had his mouth on, and giving her the privilege of another finger in her snatch. But to one up Robin he pulled on Ravens breasts with his fingers and teeth, making her scream in the height of passion. Robin gave Starfire the same treatment only this time he moved his body so he was straddling her and he also plunged the last two rods that were his fingers into Starfires vagina, making the frail girl scream his name and hold him closer to her. Beast Boy was quick on his new development and did the same for Raven, who was begin driven absolutely wild as it is. But this time the lime green pervert balled his hand into a tight fist. It was a tight fit even for two fingers in Ravens vacuum packed pussy as it was but he some how managed to get all fingers into a fist and move it in and out. Robin did the same for Starfire even if it was also an extremely tight squeeze, he couldn't find anyways to outdo Beast boy so he just sped up the passes of his fist and the sucks and pulls upon Starfires breasts. Beast Boy could do nothing but also quicken his pace. They just kept going that way, quickening the pace of how they invoked the optimum pleasure in their girlfriends. All of what they did made both girls scream, it was amazing that the tower didn't blow up because of how joyful they felt. But as long as they kept the slightest control over their powers everything would be ok. (if I can recall Starfire needs to feel happiness to use her flight and starbolts, and Raven needs to feel any kind of intense emotion to lose control of her powers) Raven and Starfire were on the verge of having the first orgasm of the night, any longer and they'd both cum at the exact same time.


But because Starfires will wasn't as strong as everyone else in the room, she was going to orgasm first. She tried her hardest to hold on for just a little longer but couldn't. The strange girl yelled "I don't know how much more I can sustain." Robin said "just a little longer Starfire, you gotta hold on!" "Come on Starfire, cum" Beast Boy thought, Raven would've thought the same but she was in her own little world of infinite pleasure. Starfire couldn't do it anymore, she screamed "ahh I'm cumming!" And god did she ever, it was like an explosion as Starfire's feminem juice blasted out of her vagina, the majority of it collected on Robins fist while the rest leaked out onto the blanket. It didn't take long-only about a couple seconds -for Raven to follow, she cummed her very brains out onto Beast Boys hand and onto the blanket. "Yeah we won" said Beast Boy proudly, raising his hands high into the air. "Yeah, great" said Raven, trying to sit up with Beast Boy on her stomach. Starfire frowned and looked away ashamed of herself, she knew this contest was important to Robin and she lost the first round for him. "I'm sorry Robin, I'm sorry we lost." Robin replied "it's ok Starfire. We'll get them in the next round."


Present Standings:
Score: Robin/Starfire-0, Beastboy/Raven-1

time of losers orgasm: 4 minutes, 42 seconds, 78 counting seconds
time of winners orgasm: 4 minutes, 45 seconds, 3 counting seconds


After the first event in the Sex Stadium Challenge, the two titan couples took a few minutes to rest and clean up for the following "game". Starfire said "I have forgotten, what is next in this foolish tournament to decide which of us has better intercourse?" Raven said "next one decides which of us gives a better hand job Starfire." Starfire nodded, suddnely remembering the events set for the occasion. "Oh yes, now I remember." Beast Boy said "well can we get goin' with it, cuz I've had a hard on from Raven for like half an hour." Robin snickered "if you could even call it a hard on." Beast boy replied "oh yeah?" Robin said "yeah, whenever your fuckin' Raven, she asks 'is it in yet?'" Beast Boy growled and smiled at the come back he was thinking of. "Well when your fuckin' Starfire she can't understand whether you're a boy or a girl...cuz your dick is so small." Robin said "hmm...there's only one way to settle this." The two boys sat side by side, and took measurements of their rock hard erections. Beast boy said "damn. When you're right, you're right. Yours is bigger." Robin said "see now who's the real man here?" Beast Boy "you aren't, you might be the leader but that doesn't make you the man." "Actually it does" replied Robin, "but we'll just see who's the real man around here." Beast Boy was about to argue back but suddenly both boys felt something grab onto their dicks. It was Starfire and Raven, Raven said "well you're gonna see who's the real man" tightening her grip around Beast Boys pea green member, making the head lose a bit of circulation. Starfire said "yes, we are tired of waiting. May we start giving you two hand jobs now?" She kept a light, yet firm grip around Robins human manhood. Beast Boy bit his lower lip and said "o...k... Robin get the....timer going!" Robin said "all right, ready...set...go." The masked hero pressed the remote activating Cyborgs built in stop watch and the next contest was underway.


Raven started strong, taking no prisoners in getting Beast Boy to cum his brains out. The sexually crazed goth girl pounded the living hell out of Beast Boys organ, jerking him off at a professionally fast speed that was like a machine hammering a nail. The short, quick strokes of Ravens soft hand made Beast Boy moan and cry her name at the force she applied to each stroke of the hand job. The way Starfire applied to her work compared to Raven was much different. She didn't apply as much power or speed, she just gave her loving boy friend long hard jerks and used her free hand to gently massage his balls and give the pair of semen producers a light, groan inducing speed. Starfire could've gave a damn about the contest, she just did what she normally did when having sex with the one she loved. Let instincts take over, and find out exactly what they like. The competition was just a vague memory in the back of her head, all she wanted to give Robin the most pleasure she could possibly give him because she knew how much he loved that. And god did he ever love her, everything Starfire was doing to his dick made Robin speak her name in-between moans. Raven turned to Starfire and saw what she was doing and the extremely pleased look on Robins face. She than looked foreword at Beast Boy and saw that he looked more like he was in pain than enjoying himself. So she slowed her jerks down to a speed only a tad higher than Starfires and gave Beast Boy double the pleasure by squeezing his little green balls and rolling them around in the palm of her hand like a couple grapes. The look on Beast Boys face reverted to a look of pleasure, Raven wanted to give her man the optimum pleasure but she also wanted to win this contest. Who knew she could be so competitive? (I wonder if she was during the Tournament of Heroines? Watch "Winner Take All")


Starfire was blissfully unaware of her opponent, Raven trying to outdo her and make it seem like she was better in the bedroom. She just kept going with masturbating Robins male organ like it was business as usual. Feeling like she needed to do more to please him, Starfire bent down to Robins testicles that she had been tenderly rubbing and gave the two orbs a sweet kiss, than she stuck her tongue out and gave them a lick. She remembered that the rules of this active contest was that the girl couldn't touch the boys dick with her mouth but it said nothing about their balls so she decided to give attention to them using her patented Starfire Special Mouth Torture Technique. (I bet I'd enjoy Starfire Special Mouth Torture Technique. He he, aren’t loopholes great? ^__~) As Starfires hand easily slid up and down Robins dick, lubricated by all the pre cum that leaked out of the tip of his swollen member she kissed his testicles again and took one of the cherry tomato sized orbs into her mouth. (I don't know exactly how big cherry tomatoes are so don't yell at me if they're to big or to small) Gently sucking it and rolling all around it with her tongue. With all the attention Starfire gave to Robins ever hardening dick, there was nothing that the boy wonder could do but but fall back and moan. This came as a surprise to Beast Boy and Raven, they had no idea Robin could give into anything since he rarely showed any form of weakness. But that was something to worry about later. Raven needed to find a way to pull one over Starfire and quick. Thinking quickly, the dark telepath first imitated Starfire. Lowering her head and giving attention to Beast Boys nuts. But in order to do better than Starfire she alternated between attending to each of Beast Boys balls, sucking and licking both of them in five second rhythms.


Starfire eventually caught on and applied the same work Raven was using while continuing to jerk Robin off faster, bringing him closer and closer to his orgasm. But to do better she brought her free hand around Robins body well toned, tight ass and allowed her fingers to tickle the inside of the crack, bringing more joy to the masked hero. But without sticking her fingers inside his ass. (for some of you that would seem sick, and it kinda does to me. But I wouldn't know cuz I STILL haven't got that far with a woman yet. But remember ladies, everything mentioned in these fics...I can do in real life. ^__~) Robin let out an uncharacteristic squeal of joy at the contact of Starfires feather soft fingers against his sensitive ass. Raven thought "damn, she is good" as she kept her hands and mouth on Beast Boys dick and balls. Raven did the same to Beast Boy that Starfire was doing to Robin, she scrunched her hand underneath him (remember he's laying down) and began to play with Beast Boys ass. Both girls kept up the pace of what they were doing to their boy friends. Jerking, sucking, and sticking in combination. All of it from the two candy sweet females made the two boys moan and scream out their names. It was almost too much for the human boys to handle. (I think Beast Boys a human. His history states that his parents involved him in an experiment or something) Both were dangerously close to cumming, but because his mind was too set on the contest Robin didn't know exactly close he was. He could've endured it for a whole 'nother minute or two but because he was more focused on the contest he couldn't stand it. With one final yell Robin sprayed his male fluid like a geyser into the air. At first most of it caught on the top of Starfires hair and her forehead but when she realized he had cummed she lifted her head up and started catching the remainder of the cum in her mouth. Robin yelled "keep going Starfire, why did you stop?" Starfire said "you have already orgasmed, can you not tell by all of it on my face and hair?" Robin said, surprised "you're kidding me? I cummed already? I didn't even know it. Ahh damn it!!!!" Two seconds later Beast Boy shouted "ahh Raven I'm gonna cum" and he did. Most of it got on Ravens hair, but when she positioned herself she caught the salty white liquid in her mouth like Starfire. Raven licked her lips when she finished swallowing all of Beast Boys jizz and said "cum may taste sweet, but victory tastes even sweeter." "Oh you know it" said Beast Boy, "we got this thing won." Robin growled and said "just you wait, there's still four more events to go!"


Present Standings:
Score: Robin/Starfire-0, Beastboy/Raven-2

time of losers orgasm: 5 minutes, 2 seconds, 10 counting seconds
time of winners orgasm: 5 minutes, 4 seconds, 92 counting seconds


Once the four teen super heroes took their necessary rest they were ready to begin the next part of the competition. It was once again the boys turn to give the girls pleasure in a pussy licking contest. But before that could happen Beast Boy felt like taunting Robin for his premature ejaculation. "Ha ha ha, fuckin' damn Robin" Beast Boy laughed hysterically, "I never thought I'd actually beat you in this. Me and Raven got this contest won!" Robin snarled "it ain’t over 'till it's over Beast Boy. And I just lost because I didn't know I was gonna orgasm. My mind was on something else." Beast Boy said, feeling less childish "isn't that like Checkmate from Ultimate Muscle?" "What? I don't think I saw that" said Robin. Beast Boy said "It was a cool episode, the dude trained so much he couldn't feel pain. But since he couldn't feel pain he didn't know when his body reached it limit." Robin said "hmm....I think the pre-quell to Ultimate Muscle was cooler." Raven interrupted "listen boys we would love to talk anime but we have to finish this, I'd like to see which of us has better sex by Saturday?" Starfire "yes, that way this will premiere on the exact same day as the American premiere of the remaining four episodes of season 2 of our cartoon series." Robin said "yeah, plus the writers got a party to go to with his friends and his girlfriend in celebration of the premiere this weekend." Beast Boy chuckled jokingly and said "you think that dude's gonna get any action?" Robin said "maybe, but for now we gotta get down to our action. The next event is the eating out contest where me and Beast boy gotta lick Starfire and ravens pussy 'till they orgasm." Raven said "well lets get ready," Starfire said "I concur. Let us do the setting up." Both the two girls switched places with both boys, propping themselves up with their arms the titaness spread their legs wide apart, giving a spectacularly visible view of their closed, soaking wet vaginas. Robin and Beast Boy set their bodies in-between Starfire and Ravens legs and Robin said "all right, the next event is underway in 3...2...1...go!" He pressed the button that activated Cyborgs built-in stopwatch and the next contest began.


Right when the clock began both boys immediately dove in to their girls love canals like divers and started attacking the most sensitive areas in them. Neither Robin nor Beast Boy took the extra time to give their girlfriends any extra pleasure being that Beast Boy thought it wasn't necessary since he was probably gonna win, and Robin didn't do anything extra because he wanted to win this more than anything. If there was anything he hated more than bad guys, interruptions, seeing his friends get hurt, or being labeled a queer it was losing. Much to Starfires discomfort, one thing that she loved most about her loving Robin was that he all ways did something extra that was meant for her and only her but thanks to his stupid fucking competitive spirit, and the vinacular of this contest he was just tongue fucking her like a novice.


Feeling that he could do a little more for his girl, being that it didn't matter if they lost this event anyway Beast Boys simple brain hatched a genius idea. He reached up both of his sweaty, cummy hands and cupped both of Ravens bouncing breasts. He cupped them with his hands and began playing with Ravens sweet, fully developed tits. Much to the dark girls uncharacteristic delight. Hearing Ravens increase in moans and screams, Robin decided to klick it up a notch since he didn't want to be outdone by the beast bitch sitting to his right. (well get to it Emerl) Robin dug his face further into Starfires orange and pink snatch, enjoying the unearthly scent released by her pussy. He pushed his tongue in her further, making swirls around the constricting vaginal walls that would probably trap his tongue like a bear trap if he wasn't careful. Starfire let out a cry of joy and was mentally happy that she thought her mega hentai boyfriend was returning to her. Robin also got his hands back in the game, the tips of his fingers glided across her thighs, waist, and stomach with relative ease, making Starfires body quiver underneath him and urge him to do more. Robin kept up his touching upon Starfires mid-section for about a minute than without warning, seized her breasts with both hands. Groping the appealing female appendage in the same fashion Beast Boy was using only his pinches and squeezes were a lot harder in comparison. But all in all both boys had the exact same thing in mind, the search and location of their girls clit. Both boys licked all around inside for the sensitive bud that threw Starfire and Raven into a pleasure filled oblivion. Robin and Beast boy licked every square inch within their reach until their tongues went as dry and barren as the Arizona desert. With a stroke off luck, Robin found Starfires clit first. He needed to retract his tongue back into his mouth for a second to revitalize it but when it was all better he applied his amazing torture with that monstrous Gene Simmons tongue of his. (see "My Special Star") This made Starfire crazy, she bucked her hips and moaned in rhythm with Robins tongue as he just relentlessly attacked her clit with his tongue. Beast Boy followed toot sweet, locating Ravens cheery deep within her pussy and licking it for all it was worth. Raven threw her head back and forth and moaned each time Beast Boys little pink muscle touched her. Both trembling girls felt like they were in heaven as their boyfriends continued to lick them like there was no tomorrow, their orgasms were building up like dirty laundry. The climax was immanent.


Even though she was desperate to cum, Starfire knew winning this was of the up-most importance to Robin so she did her best to hold for at least one more minute. But it was really beginning to hurt the alien girl. Raven, however couldn't stand it anymore. She would've been able to last more but Beast Boys damn sand paper tongue drove her over the perverbial edge. (see "Letters of Love") She yelled "ahhhhhh I'm gonna cum," and with that she pushed Beast Boys head in and just sprayed him all over the face with her juice. Hearing Ravens orgasmic scream, Starfire finally let go and enveloped Robin is her girly white hunny. Beast Boy said, his face dripping in Raven cum "no way you guys won?" Raven said "I didn't think starfire could last longer than me." Starfire said "I had to use every bit of endurance I had." Robin said "and we won, and we're gonna pull out even more wins and beat you guys!"


Present Standings:
Score: Robin/Starfire-1, Beast Boy/Raven-2

time of losers orgasm: 5 minutes, 30 seconds, 69 seconds
time of winners orgasm: 5 minutes, 31 seconds, 16 seconds


Five minutes later, during the designated break time Starfire felt it was time she revealed her exact thoughts on this silly competition to decide if her and Robin or Raven and Beast Boy had better and hotter sex. She had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach that if she didn't speak her peace sooner rather than later and one of them lost the results would be catastrophic. "Umm Robin" she calmly and gently, tapping him on the shoulder. "Yeah Star, what is it?" He said, turning around to face her. Starfire said reluctantly "I have something I want to say about this contest." But before she could go further, a beeping sound emitted from Cyborg, it signaled the end of the rest time. Robin said "hold that thought for later Star" and he crawled away. Starfire said "I must say something soon, if not I do not know what will happen" with that, she followed Robin over to where Beast Boy and raven were sitting. Once they were all back together in the center of the blanket Robin said "all right, time for the next match, the blow job match. Ready to win Starfire?" "I am more ready than ever Robin" she replied with a nod. Beast Boy blew on his nails confidently and said "you guys don't stand a chance, Raven here gives THE best blow jobs." Raven punched him in the arm and said angrilly "I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anybody that." Beast Boy said, rubbing his arm "right, sorry 'bout that." Robin said "well now that that's over lets get going." Robin and Beast Boy got in position, sitting where legs out awaiting raven and Starfire to "do their thing." Starfire and Raven positioned themselves between their boyfriends legs and Robin said "once again on my mark. Ready, set, go!" He pressed the remote once again and the contest was underway once again.


The two Titan girls each did their own thing as they pleasured their boyfriends dicks with their mouths. Raven first concentrated on the head, kissing and licking the bulbously dark pink dome, encasing her lips around it and gently biting the point where the head met the main bulk of his dick. Not enough to cause him pain, just enough to make him squirm and ask for more. And it did, Beast Boy screamed out "oh fuck Raven, keep going. That feels so fuckin' good." The dark girl gladly obliged his request, she bit and vibrated her tongue on and around the head, and kept on licking it. Her saliva made his dick all shiny like a new coin, and even made it easier for her to lick and suck it like a lollipop. Starfire on the other hand was more gentle and caring with Robins manhood. On her planet the male manhood was part of creating life and should be treated and handled with the utmost care. She started out by squeezing the base of his dick, making the upper section more bulkier and to hold off any premature orgasms if such a thing were to happen. She started lapping the underside of his brick hard erection from the top of her hand to the apex of his dick like a cat.


(this may seem like a bad time and really weird but speaking of cats and licking I have a weird story to tell. One time i cleaned out one of my ears with my fingers and I stuck it out for a while and my cat Rudie came up and started licking my finger. Isn't that creepy)


She licked all up and down the eight and a half inches, and even licked around the sides and on top of the head making Robin moan and melt because of her amazing tongue. The girls kept up their amazing tongue torture, licking all the most sensitive spots within reach of their tongues and fingers. All of what was happening, the boys loved. But they felt that something wasn't right like the blow jobs currently given by their girlfriends weren't as fucking amazing as usual. They were still good but not as good as normal. (guess why) As if in perfect sync, Raven and Starfire stopped torturing their boys and decided to take of them into their mouths. The titaness plunged up and down upon the boy titans' dicks, taking in more and more with each pass, making super fast swirls around them with their tongues, stopping at the heads to kiss them, and to give their semen producing orbs a squeeze. All of this drove Robin and Beast Boy insane, it was like heaven every time Raven and Starfire in-took their most sensitive organs, into their warm, wet mouths. It was more than heaven actually, it was like paradise. (like the Garden of Eden, not the Wolf's Rain paradise.) The whole tower was filled with loud noises; from Robin and Beast Boys intense moaning to the almost inaudible sounds of Starfire and Ravens sucking. As close as Robin and Beast Boy were getting, they were holding out. It felt so good that they didn't want it to end. They could never get tired of Starfire and Ravens superb penis sucking, they were like two high class, super expensive, well experienced hookers only they didn't cost a thing and they were way more cool and beautiful than any other girl. But of course all good things had to come to an abrupt end.


Robin yelled "oh Starfire I'm gonna cum!" And Beast Boy said "Raven, I'm gonna blow!" This was when the girls thought it was time to give them a little taste of something new. The wildly perverted girls stopped their sucking and used the fingers on both hands to peel their pricks wide open. And than, with satisfied grins on their faces the two girls stuck their tongues out and shoved them as far as they could go into both boys pee holes. (not literally, in reality you could probably only stick your tongue about 3/8 of an inch in. And it does invoke pleasure when you do that, I'm not totally sure but I heard the very tip of the penis and the shaft is the most sensitive part)Robin and Beast Boy screamed at the top of their lungs at the wild and unprovoked pleasure rush. This time Robin was more aware of what was happening to him and how close he was to cumming his brains out so he was able to hold back for an extra ten or so seconds. Beast Boy however was unable to take it, anything new that he was unaware of sent him over the edge. And with something as surprising as this he orgasmed like the Old Faithful Geyser. Beast Boy grabbed Raven around the head and forced her to deep throat him as he ejaculated his hot man chowder. She swallowed nearly every ounce of it, some leaked out onto her face. Robin followed shortly after, firing his seed like a water gun down Starfires awaiting throat. She swallowed it all, greatly loving the salty taste while Robin was loving the taste of yet another victory. "You see that" said Robin breathlessly, "rank up another win for me and Star. Raven said "it's not over yet," Beast Boy said "yeah Robin, just you wait."


Present Standings:
Score: Robin/Starfire-2, Beast Boy/Raven-2

time of losers orgasm: 4 minutes, 56 seconds, 14 counting seconds
time of winners orgasm: 5 minutes, 5 seconds, 25 counting seconds


The two battling couples took an extra long break this time, they had been using every sap of their strength and dexterity to outdo the other in pleasing their mate, and most all of their endurance to win and hold out long enough to actually enjoy the experience. And even for these four teenagers it was extremely tiring and difficult. But their will to win and gloat about it gave each of them the second wind they needed to just keep going at it, except for Starfire who had no insensitive to win. She was the most tired of them all it was a wonder she didn't knock out after the last event. But she knew deep in her heart that she had to keep it together for Robin. He wanted nothing more than to win this contest and show just how great sex between him and her was. And she knew that the official rules of this contest that they all fairly created stated that if anyone fell asleep or refused to compete, that couple would forfeit the entire tournament. And despite how tired she was, Starfire wasn't about to let that happen. Robin and her came so far. From losing the first one-third of the whole competition to narrowly scraping by with wins in the second-third. Right now they were tied with Beast Boy and Raven. And if either couple won the final two events than they would be declared the Teen Titans couple who had the hottest and greatest sex. "Well" said Robin, "looks like its winding down to the last two events. All of you guys up for it?" "Uh huh" Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire nodded. Beast Boy said "even though you are a pain in the ass Robin, this has been pretty cool. You've actually got a sac." "Ditto" replyed Robin. Raven snickered silently and said "where did you come up with the idea for this type of competition anyway?" Robin rubbed the back of his head modestly, "I'm just naturally perverted that way I guess." "I agree with that" said Starfire smiling cheerfully. Robin said "well anyway, is everybody rested up?" "Uh huh," nodded Beast Boy, raven, and Starfire. "Good cuz we gotta fit the writers level of zippiness for the rest of this lemon." Raven asked "Why is that pervert like that?" Beast Boy said "I think he got a little action from his girl friend." Starfire shook her head, "he only did the making out with her in an incredibly passionate way." Robin said "Well whatever, are you all ready for the second-to-last partially deciding event?" "Yup" they all said. "All right than, on my mark again. On your mark...get...set...go!!" He pressed the remote and the next contests clock started.


The 69ing contest didn't last very long, in fact it was the shortest event out of all the ones that took place so far. Robin and Starfire took the position of Robin being on top of Starfire and shoving his stiff dick down Starfires throat while Starfire shoved her aching vagina into his face. Beast Boy and Raven took the opposite position; Beast Boy laid on the ground and Raven lay on top of him. She took his sparkling manhood into her mouth and he lift his head an inch off the ground to lick dripping pussy hole. They did their own, unique moves to pleasure their lover and cause them to do more bigger and better things to them. Robin nuzzled his face in Starfires snatch, loving the musky intoxicating scent emitted from her nether regions. Since he was fucking her pussy from above he had easier access to her clit which hung on the roof of her pussy, he used both his tongue and his lips to lick, lap, tickle, suck, and torture her. It felt absolutely wonderful. Even though the strange alien girl was being driven insane with pleasure she mustered up enough sense to suck off her boy friend at the angle he left her with. She placed her hand at his hips to steady his shaking body and she slid his penis in and out of her throat by moving her head up and down, using the grip she had on his ass for support. Beast Boy and Raven took their own approach to trying to make one another orgasm their third individual orgasm of the night. (six if you put them all together) Raven deep throated all eight inches of Beast Boys lime green dick, taking in every last centimeter of his pulsating dick and quickly vibrating her tongue around it like a human egg beater. Beast Boy set his hands on Ravens beautiful ass and used his thumbs to pull her pussy lips wide apart in order to gain the easiest access to the insides of her, and to set his sites on the target that caused her ungodly pleasure. The green transformer licked all around inside her, making her shriek and moan out his name in-between each suck.


Each suck or lick brought about moan after moan after moan from the two Titan couples. The combined moans and the overall enormous volume of the moans was so loud people all the way in New Zealand could hear them. But in the end it was neither Robin and Starfire or Beast Boy and Raven who prevailed in this event. The dueling couples gave an equal amount of pleasure to each other except that it was Starfires pillow soft will that was hers and Robins downfall. She orgasmed first and because the orgasm was unprovoked Robin didn't realize when he got sprayed in the face and in the mouth. It was enough to send him over the edge and milk almost the last bit of cum he had left in him. Beast Boy and Raven tried to take it slow because of their fatigue. Both the energetic shape shifter, and the goth girl were tired like nobody would believe so they tried to conserve energy by taking it slow. But to no avail, they only grew shorter on energy and just lost it. Robin and Raven rolled off of Starfire and Beast Boy and they all laid on the cum soaked blanket. Exhausted, thirsty, and nearly completely empty on both energy and cum. Robin panted breathlessly as he laid on his stomach "ok...this is the last event...this'll be the one to...aww fuck it!!" The boy wonder had nothing left, he passed out right there on the blanket. "Yeah...fuck it" said Beast Boy drowsilly, than he drifted off into a deep slumber. Starfire and Raven didn't speak a word, they just went right to sleep with their boyfriends.


Present Standings:
Score: Robin/Starfire-3, Beast Boy/Raven-3

tied orgasm time: 3 minutes, 27 seconds, 92 counting seconds


The four Teen Titans...well five if you count the deactivated Cyborg slumbered long into the night, sleeping like little naked and horny babies. They all slept until 12:00 p.m. the following morning when the high beamed down upon the four sleeping titans. Robin was the first to rise up from the cum soaked quilt, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He wished the sun would go behind a cloud or go down again so he could sleep longer but to no avail. It was saying "wake up Teen Titans, you got another day of protecting your defenseless little city from crime and evil villain." the boy wonder was about to walk into the kitchen and brew up a cup of refreshing coffee when he suddenly heard the tired yawns of Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire. That’s when everything and everybody in the enormous tower froze, the decision to end all decisions would be made right here, right now. (for all of you who don't know, that's also a Van Halen song) "Aha, you lose" said Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy. The three than began to argue again saying things like "you lost," "no you lost," "you fell asleep first," "no you did," "I saw you bitch you fell asleep first," and "what are you talking about we won." Raven said in unbelievable aggravation "dammit, after all that. We have no way to determine who fell asleep first and the last contest ended in a tie. Now what?" Beast Boy said "yeah, how are we gonna know which of us has better sex?" Starfire couldn't keep silent anymore, she had to speak her mind quick and put a stop to this bitter sexual rivalry once and for all. "Perhaps it is not needed for us to know who has better sex." "Huh" asked Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy. Starfire said confidently "I have been meaning to say this all last night and all last month. It was idiotic to dispute over who has better intercourse and to have a tournament over it when it is the feeling that counts." "What are you talking about Starfire" Beast Boy queried. Starfire sighed "I'll explain it more clearly." (is this confusing?)


Starfire couldn't "during my stay on planet earth I have learned many wonderful and glorious things. But what I have learned that I adore most is love, affection, and what sexual intercourse is really about. I have learned that it is not how you have sex that counts, it's who you do it with that matters the most." Raven said "we're still not following you Starfire." Starfire said "ok, let me put it this way. I have sex with Robin because I love him. And you wish to have sex with me because you love me correct Robin?" "Yeah," he nodded. "And you-Beast Boy and Raven-have sex because you love each other, correct" said Starfire. "Uh huh," the green boy and grey girl nodded. Starfire said "exactly, we all have sex because we are in love with the person we have it with. That is what it is all about, the things you do when you have sex do not matter. You could be having it for the first time, or you could be doing it for the hundredth time. But it is at its greatest when you are doing it with the person you love. Do you all understand now? It took Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy a minute to process this, than Robin said "I think I understand. She says that you could probably have all the knowledge in the world about sex but it would be totally wasted if you didn't do it with the person you love." "Exactly Robin, that is what I was trying to say!" Beast Boy said "I get it to, she has a mondo point." Raven said "Starfires right, she's absolutely right." Robin said "I guess this whole contest was a complete waste. We were acting stupid, and childish. We were like sex crazed three-year-olds. I'm sorry Beast Boy, and Raven. I'm sorry for acting like a complete ass and a grade-A fuck. Can you forgive me?" "Of course we can Robo" said Beast Boy trying to sound funny. Raven nudged him in the ribs with her elbow and said "we're sorry to. We acted immature and irresponsible. Many people suffered for it, especially our friendship. Can you forgive us to?" Robin nodded, "yeah. Friends?" He held his hand out, wanting to shake and make up. "Friends," said Beast Boy and Raven, taking Robins hand and shaking it. "You've made up, I am so happy" said Starfire cheerfully, "I wish to initiate a group hug!" She held her arms out and closed her eyes, waiting to give an affectionate hug to her best friends. "Uh...n....ah what the hell" said Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy. They all huddled together and wrapped their arms around one another, hugging like the best friends they knew they were. After three minutes of intense hugging Robins amazingly perverted brain hatched an idea. He said "you know, even though the contest's over we can still do the last event." Beast Boy chuckled "I really like the way your mind works." Raven said "now there's something even I would enjoy." Starfire giggled sweetly "and this is another reason why I love Robin." She broke off with him and pulled the masked champion into a tight kiss. Beast Boy and Raven watched as Robin penetrated Starfires lips and french kiss her with such passion and love. Beast Boy and Raven smiled lovingly at each other than moved in to start making out themselves.


The four love birds made out for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only a solid ten minutes, rolling their tongues around each others mouth and touching every part of their bodies. But hey, who the hell was counting. After the make out session Robin and Beast Boy laid Starfire and Raven down on the soaking wet blanket, never breaking the vice-like-kiss they had on their girlfriend. As if in perfect integration (like in Shaman King or Megaman NT Warrior) Robin and Beast Boy broke the kiss they had with Starfire and Raven and positioned themselves so they're all ready hard members were at their girls pussies. Robin propped Starfires legs upon his shoulders while Beast Boy spread Ravens so far out that her knees were touching the floor, that would provide with easier access to her tunnel of love. (god that sounded corny)Still keeping the perfect, yet incredibly creepy integrated speed and movement the Titan boys lunged foreword invading the two girls most private regions with their rods. Both babeilicious girls screamed at the unprovoked intrusion and the rush of pleasure surging through them as the boys thrust in and out at high speed. Robin and Beast Boy were losing their minds as they continued to pound their shriveled dicks into their girls tight, warm vaginas. Robin gave himself more leverage by propping Starfires legs on his shoulders and less resistance to go at his top speed. And Beast Boy gave himself more room to pound her for all she was worth. The amazing, spectacular feeling they received from fucking them in the past before that whole useless rivalry began suddenly returned and it was almost too much for them to handle being that they had not experienced it in like forever. It was almost to much to bare but they kept up the pace and pumped their man sized organs into both unique girls with all their might. Starfire and Raven were in another universe with the astounding pleasure they were receiving. They two had nearly forgotten what it was like to experience true, loving sex and this was totally revitalizing their outlook on how they love sex. They could do nothing but just lie underneath Robin and Beast Boy, allowing them to slide their hard, hot dicks out of their molten hot vaginas. Finally, after what seemed like an unbearably long and good time both girls couldn't handle the amount of pleasure they were getting anymore. It was way too much for even them to handle, so on a wild pleasure-pulse they sat up and wrapped their arms around their boys necks.


Robin and Beast Boy screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Starfire and Raven pressed all their weight onto their aching dicks. It didn't take long for them both to lose balance since they could no longer sustain the weight of both extremely horny girls on top of them. They fell back onto the floor. As if that wasn't enough the girls started bouncing up and down, riding them like mechanical bulls. All in Titans Tower-except Cyborg-moaned like there was no tomorrow as Starfire and Raven jolted their bodies up and down upon Robin and Beast Boys dicks. The massive lengths and widths filled them up all the way and drove both genders crazy. As "out of it" as both boys were they gained enough sense to thrust their hips upward in unison with Starfire and Raven, doubling the pleasure for all of them. Starfire and Raven screamed and threw their heads back, this was way to good, they couldn't take much more. The same went for Robin and Beast Boy, they could feel the muscles in Starfire and Ravens pussies clamping down upon them and squeezing their dicks like vice grips. Nothing but screams, moans, and the slushing sounds emitted when they came in contact could be heard throughout the tower. It was pure heaven for the four teens as they fuck wildly, their love for one another growing and growing with each second.


The moment of truth was at hand, Robin and Beast Boy felt their dicks quiver within Starfire and Raven and said together, "oh god, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!!!!!" Starfire and Raven were on the verge to, they yelled "oh god, me to!!!!!!!!" Orgasmic fluid gushed out from the sexual organs of all four titans, the seed of Robin and Beast Boy was sprayed into the wombs of Starfire and Raven, and the feminem juices of Starfire and Raven flowed out from under them like a waterfall. (I know that's an exaggeration but hey it's the best I could come up with) Once they had all finished having their last orgasm for a while. Starfire and Raven rolled off of Robin and Beast Boy and they all laid there, panting and breathing heavily, trying to regain their strength. Starfire said when she caught her breath "my god, that was truly amazing." Raven said "I can't even remember the last time I fucked like that." Beast Boy said "maybe because its been too long since any of us fucked like that." Robin said "I heard that, this is just what we all needed." After five minutes, Raven was the first to rise up to her feet. She said "well I think I'd better be getting to my room, I gotta say its actually been...fun." She started walking away, headed for her room. Beast Boy stood up next and said "yo Raven wait up" and he followed her into the dark hallway. Robin said "we should be getting to bed to Starfire, it's been a long night." He grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet. "I agree" said Starfire, "I am very tired." Holding hands, they followed Beast Boy and Raven into the hallway. Half way through, Starfire looked at the deactivated Cyborg and said "um should we reactivate Cyborg because I think he being eaten by the ants that are in the kitchen?" Robin thought about it for two seconds and shook his head. "Nah, lets leave him" and they walked to their rooms where hot showers, and cozy beds awaited them.


Final Standings:
Score:Robin/Starfire-4, Beast Boy/Raven-4

tied orgasm time: 11 minutes, 58 seconds, 33 counting Seconds.


Final Score: Robin/Starfire-4, Beast Boy/Raven-4
WINNER: Tie

-The End
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---
Well how was that, did I do good this time? Did I suit all you're fuckin' needs? I hope so, and I hope you enjoyed this if you've made it this far. Look for more from the great HSA2 like the very first yuri lemon. Until next time this is HSA2 saying wipe that fuckin' smirk off your face and wipe your fuckin' keyboard. Toodles. ^__~