Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Trail ❯ Vol. 6 Chap. 65: Building a Hashi ( Chapter 65 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Building a Hashi
Shoji stepped forward. He hoped he wasn't too late. Molly watched in silence.
Shoji: I came here to apologize.
Molly still sat like a stoic.
Molly: For what?
Shoji froze in his tracks. Here it was. The hardest thing to do. He loved Molly enough to say this. But could he do it? The doctor tightened up. He could do this. He had to. This was the only way to close things for good. He was man enough for this! Now, out with out!
Shoji: For ever hurting you. I never wanted to do that to you. I don't want to hurt you ever again.
Shoji walked closer.
Shoji: I was crushed about my wife's death. I wasn't ready to date again at the time. I don't care if you are human or not. I love you for you. I would love you even if you were a tenshi-chi.
At that, Molly's tears instantly stopped. It was the end of a rainstorm and the sun was coming out at long last.
Molly: Really?
Shoji nodded.
Shoji: You may not know this, but humans actually have it better than mystics in the long run.
This was completely show stopping.
Molly: What do you mean?
Shoji sat down beside her and gently took her hands.
Shoji: Humans will be down on their luck and have loses. It may seem hard at first. But when they die, their pain ends. They don't have to suffer anymore. But mystics live forever. They have to carry that pain with them along with their eternal loneliness.
His words were so moving and true. The whole room was silent. Shoji's words pulled Molly out of darkness into the light. Sakura stepped forward silently. She seemed empathic.
Then, the tenshi-chi took off her nurse's uniform and let it fall to the floor. Spike and Shoji were red as tomatoes. Sakura only had on a pair of cherry blossom pink lacy panties. Her breasts were perky and healthy-looking.
Spike: Sakura! What the hell are you doing?!?
Sakura didn't answer. She just picked up the uniform and took it to Molly.
Sakura: Here, Himura-san said this was yours.
Molly kept quiet as she took the uniform.
Molly: Ari-- Arigato.
Shoji: Molly,
His love looked up.
Molly: Yes?
Shoji: Can you forgive me?
For once today, Molly smiled.
Molly: Hai, I forgive you!
Then, Molly sweetly hugged him. From then on, their love was reborn and stronger than it was before.
Bridge Over Troubled Water