Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Desert Heat ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Devil: ^^ This story is dedicated to my 100 GB entries & 600 visits at myO! *huge grin*

Toy: I think you're celebrating this too much.

Devil: *glomps Toy* That's what YOU think!

Toy: Stop hugging me!!

Devil: ^-^ I've added my own little character in there for perfect reasons! Sadly, she has to die. T-T It's for the sake of the plot, folks!! I don't know if Atemu and Seth/Seto got along so… *cough* I'll just do my own thing here. Also, I have a few questions. How do you pronounce Atem? Does it sound like atom or a-tim like Tim? <-< Another thing, from what I've heard, when using the Millennium Scale, a person's sin had to be lighter than a feather for them to not be punished- is that right? So, I repeat- I am doing my OWN thing.

_______________________________________________________________ ____________________

"Atem, what are you doing out here?" asked the priestess Isis, noticing the future pharaoh running down the corridor.

"I can't find Fukayna!" Atemu replied, "Have you seen her?"

`Not that little butter ball.' Isis coughed, "Sorry, Atemu, I haven't seen her."

"Well, thanks anyway!"

Isis raised her hand to say something but noticed Atemu had ran off in search of Fukayna.

"Such a bad influence on him." Isis began walking in the opposite direction when she suddenly stopped in mid-step.

`Oh, no. Pharaoh Akunumkanon, don't!'

~~~

Atemu stopped and huffed, leaning forward, `Where could she be?'

He looked up as footsteps sounded and backed up against the wall, peeking around the corner. His eyes widened and then narrowed as a young girl was being dragged down the corridor by two guards who honestly couldn't care less.

`What are they going to do to her? And who is she?' Atemu asked himself, silently following.

But the said future pharaoh was oblivious to the piercing cobalt blue eyes that followed him.

~~~

Atemu's curiosity was increasing by the minute as the corridors became more and more vague to him. He hadn't the slightest idea where they were going or what was their destination. Whatever it was, it must have been serious. The corridor ending in a large set of doors engraved with distinguishing designs on them.

`I've never been here before. What's this place for?' Atemu silently asked himself.

"It's rude to stalk someone, Atemu."

Atemu jumped and glared at the priest that towered over him, "Shh! You'll get me caught!"

The High Priest Seto chuckled at the future pharaoh, "Caught doing what? Spying?"

Atemu opened his mouth to say something, but soon realized the said priest would only take what he would say and turn it around and put words in his mouth.

"I have no idea why I put up with you." Atemu accidentally muttered, and mentally kicked himself for it.

"Ah, I know why. Because you love me."

Atemu, who had stopped listening to Priest Seto when he was done speaking, had snuck off into the room. The said priest was soon infuriated at the way he had been treated, followed. Atemu stared; the girl had been stood before his father, who Atemu had no idea gotten down here. The Priest Karim stepped into vision, the Millennium Scale in hand. Atemu looked over his shoulder when a hand landed on it. Priest Seto smirked. Atemu growled softly and turned back around, only to notice the room had been engulfed in darkness. A scream erupted and echoed of the walls and doors of the room.

"That was Fukayna!!" Atemu cried, bursting into the room.

As the darkness soon disappeared, eyes landed on Atemu and Priest Seto ran in behind him. Priestess Isis, knowing that if she didn't say something, they would all bore holes in Atemu, sighed and stepped forward.

"Atemu, what are you doing here?" She asked, trying to mask over what had happened.

Atemu growled, his eyes clouded over, "What did you do to Fukayna!?"

"Atemu, my son," Pharaoh Akunumkanon started, "I couldn't explain it to you even if I tried."

"You killed her!!"

Priestess Isis was about to say something, which was hopefully going to calm down the angry future pharaoh, but before she could utter a syllable, the said future pharaoh had turned and ran for all he was worth- and that's saying a lot.

"Somebody stop him!" Pharaoh Akunumkanon shouted, standing up from his throne.

~~~

Atemu stopped and looked over at the stables. Bennu, his forever faithful stallion, snorted.

"No one's leaving you, Bennu," Atemu grinned and hauled himself up.

~~~

"Oh, that helps." Karim muttered, noticing the missing stallion.

"Yeah, helps a lot, doesn't it?" High Priest Seto chuckled, appearing in sight.

"This is no time to joke a… round- Where do you think you're going?" Priestess Isis asked, staring up at the stallion-seated, chuckling High Priest.

"Where do you think?" The said High Priest replied, grinning down at her, before disappearing past the sandy dunes.

~~~

Atemu sighed and stopped, realizing that he wasn't the only one who was burnt out.

"What do you say to a break, Bennu?" He asked, leaning forward on the worn-out stallion.

`How could they? Fukayna was my best friend, if not my only true friend.'

Atemu peeked over his shoulder at the sound of hooves against sand, knowing that Bennu couldn't possibly be moving, and growled at the blurred figure atop the horse. Nobody can forget that tall, purple headdress- especially after having seeing it almost everyday of your life.

"What do you want?" Atemu barked, glaring into cobalt eyes.

"I would think you'd like the live in a safe place?" Priest Seto asked, more like said, in a certain manner.

"Leave me alone. They killed her."

"Her sin was heavy."

"What has she done?! What has she done to you all?!"

"You're not listening to me."

"WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO YOU ALL?!"

"You're not listening to me at all, are you?"

"WILL YO- Mmph!"

Atemu fell from his seat on stallion. He held his now bruised cheek.

"Wh-What was that for?"

"I told you you weren't listening to me."

Seto dropped down from his stallion and strode to the future pharaoh, squatting down and threw him over his shoulder.

"HEY! Put me DOWN!! Seto- I mean it!"

"I'm sure."

Atemu began kicking and waving his arms in the air rapidly before he accidentally hit Bennu, sending the horse off. He stared awhile before speaking again.

"Well, aren't we going go get it?!"

Atemu growled as he was seated onto Seto's stallion and squished between the stallion and Seto. For the next hour and so, Atemu had stopped his whining; realizing that it was hopeless, and had nearly fell asleep. That is, until he noticed something.

`Now what the…'

Atemu suddenly began laughing, causing Seto to look down at him and ask what was so funny.

"You!"

Seto raised an eyebrow, "Maybe this heat is getting to you."

Atemu grinned evilly and began wiggling his hips around in circles, earning a strained groan and Seto's muscles tensed.

"Stop that." The said High Priest muttered, his voice deeper than usual.

It made Atemu laugh and wiggle even more.

`Two can play this game.' Seto mentally chuckled to himself, `Let's see how much Atemu can take.'

Atemu's laughing came to a short stop as a hand dropped into his lap, gently rubbing the soft skin of his inner thigh. Seto's all-too-familiar smirk slapped itself to his face and delicately replacing his palm with his nails, he expressively fall to pieces at the sounds torn and bounced off the sandbanks of hot desert sand. Atemu, whose will to speak had been replaced with unintelligible words, took Seto's other hand and brought it up to his lips. Brushing his touch along the slender fingers, Atemu began wiggling his hips again, this time grinding back against Seto's pelvis. Seto groaned and raised his hands a little higher, sweeping against Atemu's erection, feeling Atemu shiver at the touch.

`I… will… not be… dominated… by this… conceited… monkey!!' Atemu muttered to himself, his back arching as Seto's fingers wrapped around his erection, squeezing occasionally.

The so-called monkey smirked mischievously and began nibbling on Atemu's ear, biting down sometimes. The bites and squeezes came just seconds behind each other and soon after a number of bites, Seto moved down to the tanned neck, continuing his ministries. Atemu moaned and tilted his neck to the side, giving Seto more admission. Seto suddenly bite down on a patch of skin, causing it to break and bleed. Atemu gasped as the pink muscle ran over his skin, lapping up the blood in a wet series of warm licks. Atemu seemed to have lost his grip on reality and his eyes clouded over in a look of dark heated lust and desire. Atemu grunted as he was pushed forward, the stallion's mane brushing his face and Seto's hand still wrapped around his length. Seto grinned again, but suddenly became serious; hurting Atemu would really put him in trouble. But then again, who doesn't want to bang the tan-skinned boy? Sliding his fingers over the head and soon into the hot, tight cavity, Seto began lubricating Atemu. First one finger and soon he added another, using a scissor-like motion to stretch his future lover. Atemu gasped and arched his back against the now cold air of the desert, silently begging Seto to hurry up before someone turned 90 years old. Seto, now satisfied with Atemu, sat up slightly and gently positioned himself, feeling the heat radiating of the smaller of the two. Leaning down, Seto placed a kiss on Atemu's cheek before burying himself in Atemu, drawing an inhuman cry. Atemu gasped, feeling shivers run down his back and blood rushing away from his face; downward. Seto pulled back and plunged back in, feeling Atemu's reaction and realizing he had hit his lover's prostate. A feeling of satisfaction plowed into Seto's head and before he could regain control, he found himself literally pounding into Atemu, burying himself down to the base of his own erection. Atemu groaned and gasped every time as his prostate was continuously stricken. Something deep within Atemu began rising and rising and it, would have, made Atemu curious, had he been paying attention. Seto winced, feeling Atemu tighten around him. The tightening constricted Seto in place and a wave of passion and ecstasy and bliss racked over his and Atemu's bodies, causing him to fall on his now claimed love. Atemu wasn't far behind, his seed splattering onto his stomach and the stallion's back.

As Atemu and Seto breathlessly leaned against each other, that all-knowing horse continued to trot along through out the whole thing….

_______________________________________________________________ _______________________________

Devil: ^________________________________________________________________^ ME LIKESIES!!

Toy: Oh, sit down.

Devil: I hope you all like it too! It was my first yaoi lemon in words.