InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fade and Flare ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Fade and Flare

Chapter 14

Inuyasha (at least the anime, anyway) is copyright Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan, Yomiuri Terebi, and Sunrise 2000.


Notes: Lemon starts in 5... 4... 3... 2... now.


They hadn't really even entered Kagome's apartment yet. The front door was slammed shut and Inuyasha was setting down their luggage just outside of the entryway when Kagome threw down her crutch, idly watching it clatter against the floor among her shoes.

A hand was on the wall for support, and she stood staring at a row of them: white pumps, white leather loafers, something strappy, something jeweled, spiked heels, wedge heels, sneakers, sandals. She stared down at the black ballerina flats she was wearing, and watched a tear land on them. Surprised, she blinked, shifting her gaze back to her other shoes, eventually sighing as more tears kept coming.

Inuyasha was so frustrated already, but held back from expressing it. When he first saw the photos of them enveloped in a private moment Inuyasha felt a strange pang of insecurity in his gut. Was this what Kagome constantly felt when she was out in public? He was quiet on the ride back to her apartment, slowly letting it drive him crazy. When he looked back over to Kagome, staring vacantly with tears in her eyes he snapped.

Your woman is distraught, a menacing voice inside of him chided. Gonna fucking wait 'till she's hysterical, or what?

She sniffled starting to wipe her eyes.

Make it go away.

When her eyes met his he dove at her, holding her body against his as he kissed her hard, barely giving her a chance to breathe. His tongue sought hers as a hand slipped up behind her head, and he moaned when she shyly kissed back. When her hands slid around him, dragging fingers over the muscles in his back she kissed him harder, trying to expel her pain. Soon enough, the pair stopped to take breaths and heaved for air, only to be breathless again as they resumed. When Inuyasha broke apart from her, kissing tears off of her cheeks Kagome could only tip her head back, smiling as his hands slid up and down her hips.

This was why she loved him.

He nipped at her skin, moving to her neck. His hand slipped up into her shirt, in search of more flesh. The need to feel it against his was now urgent; his desire was tinged with a small degree of residual anger, and he growled beneath his breath, roughly pulling Kagome's shirt over her head.

Protesting was something that vaguely occurred to her, as she'd barely been able to keep up with Inuyasha's sudden frenzy. The young woman's eyes were wide as she raised her arms quickly to get the shirt off, a little shocked at the growl. Her arms came down just as fast and she watched how quickly her lover's eyes darted to her bust. His golden eyes glinted as her pale breasts shifted slightly with her movements and heaved as she inhaled.

"Wait," the young woman began to squeak, feeling a little bit of excitement and fear when she saw his expression. His emotions were often intense, she was used to that, but right now he was downright... predatory? A wild animal was about to devour her.

"No?" he growled with a soft laugh, and her heart fluttered at the gruffness of his voice. She could feel heat on her cheeks, spreading throughout the rest of her body as he licked his lips.

This was why she wanted him.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked almost inaudibly. His shirt floated to the ground, landing lightly around his ankles as the half demon cupped Kagome's breast through her black bra, kissing her cleavage, and running his free hand up her skirt. His wild gaze bore into hers as he freed a nipple, brushing it lightly with his teeth, flicking it with his tongue.

She watched him teasing her breast, aching for him, warm and sticky between her thighs as he suckled the tip, moving on to its twin. With quickened breaths her excitement grew when she felt fingers sliding up her leg, achingly closer to her heat, all too slowly for her. "Ah," was all Kagome could manage, offering herself to him with a short thrust of the hips. Glad to have taken a pill on the plane, she slid herself to the edge of the cabinet, grasping for him, running her hands over his shoulders, his chest, down his belly, and finally over the waistband of his jeans, releasing his fly.

A few kisses later Kagome's fingers slid into the hanyou's pants, wrapping around his hot, expanding flesh. Her tongue curled in the corner of her mouth when she pumped him impatiently, knees sliding further apart as he gripped her leg, silently begging for his touch.

White eyebrows twisted on the hanyou's forehead and he groaned thrusting into her hand, slipping both hands to her hips. Her touch was so delicate but intense; his precum coated her palm and fingers as she grasped him. With his fangs bared in a half grin, his own fingers probed beneath Kagome's skirt, coming into contact with her mound, rubbing her nub through wet fabric. When he touched it she gasped, pumping him faster in her slippery hands.

"Damn it," he grunted, unable to handle his woman's ministrations for much longer. Eagerly shifting the crotch of Kagome's panties to one side as his only warning, he bore deeply into her and cupped her butt with both hands as he rocked into her hips.

She shrieked, shocked by the sweet and familiar pain of his size, but was quickly soothed by his fervent pace as he drove into her. Kagome spread her thighs apart for him, and without thinking slipped her hand down to massage her button, the small, slick bundle of nerves between her legs.

"No you don't," he growled, releasing one hand from her hip to push her hand away, ignoring a whine of protest as he flexed his claws, ripping her panties away. He grinned, nudging his fingers into her clit, rubbing in rough circles. "This is fucking mine."

Kagome cried out, bucking crazily into him. She was already so sensitive there, so his turbulent movements were too much for her to handle. The cabinet she sat on knocked softly against the wall as she moved. "God... fuck. Fuck!" She hissed more curses at the half demon while he banged into her. Her words mingled with his gasps and the rattling of furniture. It echoed in the empty apartment as they thrust into each other. Soon after the young woman batted Inuyasha's hand away, unable to handle his fingers. "Slower, fuck! I'm gonna..."

"Your fault... God..." Inuyasha answered, gripping her hips tightly, trying to regain some control. Fighting to slow his tempo down he bent forward, kissing across her mouth and then leaning back again to observe her beautifully writhing body, misted lightly with her sweat. Her lips were parted in a deep pink o as she desperately fought to breathe, shaking under each of his thrusts as he fucked her. He tried to slow down a little more, pulling completely out of her before sliding his length back in. The hanyou watched his cock disappear into her, her skin conforming around his girth as he withdrew again, member glistening with their juices until he sheathed it slowly back into her again. The sight didn't help with his control; it did exactly the opposite. "Such a wet pussy," he ground out. "I'm gonna fucking blow it..."

Kagome could barely handle even this slower pace. She shuddered, head rolling back and forth deliriously as she took him. " 'S that my fault, too?" she breathed.

"Fuck..."

Her hips jerked into him, and she clenched around him, dying for completion. "Inuyasha..." Kagome could feel his entire length, euphoric in his smooth skin sliding inside of her, splitting and stretching her, filling her as her toes curled. Her lover growled low as she called his name.

"God! Oh God, ahnn!" She grabbed for anything, temporarily settling on Inuyasha's shoulders as he pounded faster into her. He watched her as he thrust, tits bouncing violently as he fucked her harder, wrenching her ankles apart wide as she braced herself against the cabinet for leverage.

"Ahnn," she repeated. Her movements were wild as she reached a climax, gripping his dick tightly inside of her as she bucked, losing all control of her movements as he slid in and out of her dripping entrance. Her jaw hung open, incoherent words tumbling out as she threw her head back.

"Kagome. Ah!!" He crashed into her, making her scream as he came, burying himself deeply into her as he released his hot seed with a final series of hard, fast thrusts.

Panting, they stared at each other, smiling as neither dared to move yet.

"Aw, man! Really? You two couldn't even wait to take off your shoes? Really?"

Inuyasha's eyes widened as he turned to the front door, still gripping Kagome's hips. Kagome's arm slid to her breasts, covering herself even though the gesture was more than futile.

"Miroku-sama..."

"Perverted bastard, how fucking long have you been there?"

The pig-tailed man laughed, folding his arms. "No worries, I just opened the door. We were waiting downstairs, Inuyasha. You didn't say whether or not you were staying over tonight, so..."

"I TOOK MY LUGGAGE WITH ME, didn't I? Now get the fuck out!"

"Oh dear, you did, didn't you."

As Inuyasha scanned the room for something to throw Miroku quickly slammed the door shut. With a smirk, he kept his hand on the knob and opened it again, laughing to himself as Kagome screamed and covered herself again.

"Wh-what now?" Kagome nearly sobbed, mortified. She was grabbing for her shirt with her free hand.

He couldn't repress his grin. "Just wanted to ask. You guys only started sleeping together after she left Hojo, am I correct?"

"Yes--" Kagome started to mumble before she was interrupted.

"That's none of your fucking business you fucking letcher! I'm gonna kill you if--"

Slamming the door shut, Miroku whistled to himself as he headed to the elevator.


"Sorry for the wait, My Friend," Miroku said to Shippo as he boarded the passenger seat of a white van.

"He's staying," the fox demon affirmed, backing the van out of its parking spot.

"Mm-hm," answered the agent. After a few seconds of silence he pulled out his cell phone. "I'm calling the office right now, by the way."

"Oh?"

"The money. It's all mine. I won the bet."

Shippo braked suddenly, staring at Miroku. "Wait, what? No, that's crap! Some of that is mine, I told you I saw them get to B before they went to Rosu!"

"Only B. That's not sex. Sex, on the other hand, is what I saw five minutes ago," the dark-haired man replied with a smug grin.

"Don't you lie about this!" Shippo hissed.

"Really, I'm hurt that such a thought would come to your mind. They were going at it. Heavy. In the genkan."

"In the entryway?! Are you serious? A-and, It has to be C!" Shippo stuttered. "Dammit, I bet like 5000 on this!"

"Yeah, well you're an idiot," laughed Miroku. "And they were very obviously in the act. Screaming, and everything."

"In the entryway..."

"That's what I said," laughed Miroku. "I was like, 'Really, you couldn't even wait until you took your shoes off?' Hah."

"Damn it, 5000 yen down the drain!" lamented the youkai as he started driving again.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a parfait or something."


Notes:

ARGH, if you've got this story on alert, I apologize. MM always seems to destroy my formatting and this time in particular was ridiculous. ._.;;

- Actually, the most popular method of contraceptive in Japan is still a condom. Only a small percentage of women are on The Pill. Kagome's pretty trusting with her new partner... ;D

- "Rosu" in Japanese, is short for Los Angeles.

- A, B, and C refer to stages of intimacy (like our own baseball analogies for sex). A is kissing, B is petting, and C is sex.

- In case you didn't catch it, "genkan" is the word for entryway. You often have to step up out of a genkan to enter the actual living space of a house, once your shoes are stowed (or just placed neatly to one side). There are often cabinets/cubbies where house slippers (including extra pairs for guests) are kept, and some people just keep all of their shoes in the genkan. It varies. XD

- 5000 yen (or "go-sen-en," as it's said. I feel a little weird writing out "yen" even though it's correct in English XD; ) is (very) roughly fifty bucks American.

I guess I'll put these notes up on the site next time I update. As usual, thank you for reading! See you next time.