Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Sisters Black ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Harry and Sirius are in the library of #12.
“Hiya pup,” the older man says as he grabs the other in a tight hug.
“Sirius how is it possible?”
“This is nothing more than a dream Harry. A little surprise visit for your birthday.”
The two separate and sit down opposite each other.
The old dog's grinning as he looks at his godson. “Harry, I'm very proud of you. Voldemort gave you a spell that would have and has completely corrupted many a lesser man.” Sirius' expression grows serious, “Honestly, everyone was scared when you first got that spell; even though Lily was sure you'd never use it for evil. You've been given the chance at what is most likely the single most common fantasy among straight males in existence and yet you've stuck to your guns; James and Lily both wanted me to tell you that they're insanely proud of you. Harry you know how my niece felt about you right?”
“I don't believe that she actually loved me, but I believed her about wanting to do whatever it took to protect the innocent.”
With a grim nod, Sirius says, “You've got the right of it. She willingly fell on her own sword,” Sirius grins for a moment, “actually, she fell on your sword,” his face once more becomes grim, “in order to give you a better chance at defeating Voldemort; I know I don't have to say this Harry but treat her right.”
Harry nods, “I'd never do anything to hurt her Sirius.”
“I know, Harry, but I had to say something as her uncle.” Sirius gives Harry a rather lecherous grin, “So, I see you've been enjoying yourself with my cousins. Cissy is a real spitfire when you get her going and Bella's always been willing to go along with whatever scheme the person she's attached herself to comes up with.”
Harry's blushing at Sirius' comments until he comes to the last one when he becomes deadly serious, “You mean that her behavior isn't just part of the spell?”
“How closely have you been watching those two, every time when someone has to take charge, it's always Cissa; I love Bella, but she's a follower. She joined the Death Nibblers because her husband did. Now that isn't to say she isn't competitive or ambitious, she was a Slytherin after all, but she follows the lead of who ever she's attached to. When she was a Death Nibbler, she tried to be the best psychopath she could be. Now that she's a sex slave, she's doing the best she can to be the best sex slave she can be. Totally submissive to you, willing to do anything to please you, all the stereotypical things that a man wants in a shag toy.”
Harry's jaw has dropped open at Sirius' words. “Ok, I don't think I can stand much more of this, my head's spinning as is.”
Sirius chuckles, “I understand Harry, it's a lot of information to soak up. Just remember, those two are of my blood and when they set their minds to something, you don't have much of a choice in the matter.”
Harry gives his godfather a rather strange look before deciding to drop the matter.
“Well, Harry, I doubt I need to give you the course on the facts of life. I also want to tell you how grateful I am to you for what you did for Remus. He needs a break, he's hiding it very well, but he isn't taking my loss very easily. If you could come up with something to keep him busy, I'd appreciate it.”
Harry nods his head, “I think I have a perfect solution; one that should keep Remus busy while allowing Hermione and me to sleep better.”
Sirius looks at Harry for a second, “I think I see what you're planning, and yes, it should work quite nicely.” Sirius gets a strange look on his face before he breaks out in a grin, “Well, it would appear my niece has decided it's time for her master to wake up, so before you go, I have one last request. I know you and Snape have decided to play nice, there's still one thing I want you to do for me.”
Harry groans but agrees to Sirius' request before the library starts to fade out. Harry slowly comes to as he feels something warm and wet engulf his dick.
Harry slowly opens his eyes and looks down to see Tonks pink hair bobbing up and down on his cock as her tongue swirls around him. Harry balls his hands up in the sheets as he feels the pressure building up. With a deep, primal groan, Harry shoots his seed into Tonks waiting mouth.
Tonks keeps her lips sealed around her masters' cock until the last delicious drop is in her mouth. She carefully releases him without spilling a drop before she crawls over to her aunt Cissa and locks lips with the blonde. The two split the reward from their master while Bella crawls up onto Harry's lap.
She grips the base of Harry's still hard rod and aims it at her soaking cunt. With a swift drop of her hips, she completely engulfs him. She slowly rises up until only the head is still in her. As she lowers herself, Harry shoves his hips up to meet hers. The two set a hard and fast rhythm until Harry reaches up and grabs a hold of Bella's breast and works them through his hands. With a loud moan, Bella climaxes and the contractions take Harry with her over the precipice.
After they take a moment to catch their breaths Harry says, “You know, these morning work outs are starting to get the best of me. I'm still up for another go round, so whom shall it be?”
The three women exchange glances before Cissa crawls over to Harry, “Master may I remove my butt plug?”
Harry looks at her for a moment, “To what ends?”
Cissa blushes as Harry sits up and scoots back to lean against the headboard and waits for a response.
Finally, the blonde says, “Master, I know the pleasure you brought my sister so I would like to ask you to sodomize me.”
Harry looks at the blonde for a moment before scanning the rest of his entourage before he nods his head, “You may remove the butt plug.”
Cissa reaches behind her and has a very relaxed look on her face as she pulls the object from her bum.
Harry climbs off the bed and waits for Cissa, who climbs off the bed, “What are your orders my master?”
“Lean over the bed please.”
Cissa turns around and lays down face first on the bed, leaving her arse hanging off the bed.
Harry steps to behind Cissa, unaware of the intense scrutiny he's under.
Bella sits down on the bed and spreads her legs to play with herself while she watches her sister getting buggered.
Tonks, seeing the opportunity to taste more of her masters sperm, climbs onto the bed and starts to lick the cum out of her aunts pussy, giving the older woman no small amount of pleasure in the interim.
Harry reaches down and spreads Cissa's asscheeks with one hand. Using his other hand, Harry positions his cock at Cissa asshole and gently slides in, surprised as how loose she is.
“Please master; you can go much faster with me than you could with my sister since I've been loosened up by the butt plug.”
Nodding his head, Harry starts to pick up his pace as he drives himself into the willing woman beneath him.
Harry grunts as his hips come to rest against Cissa's ass. “Please master, go as hard and as fast as you like.”
Taking the blonde at her word, Harry pulls out until only the crown is still buried in her and shoves his way back in as hard as he can.
Cissa purrs at the rough treatment as she spots the butt plug laying on the bed. The horny woman reaches for it and brings it to her lips. Pretending it is another cock, Cissa begins to give the plug a blow job.
Harry meanwhile is pounding away at Cissa's ass slightly disappointed at how loose she truly is. He leans down and whispers, “Tighten up now.”
Cissa hears her master's command and does her best to tighten her backdoor, hoping that it'll be enough to please her master.
Hermione's head is spinning as she watches her best friend sodomize Mrs. Malfoy, at her own request, while Tonks is eating Bella's pussy. Without a conscious thought, her hand makes its way down to her cunt and her fingers slip in with practiced ease.
Harry can feel Cissa's ass clamp down on him as he continues to pound away. He reaches a hand down and under Cissa where he seeks out her clit. He starts to rub it a little roughly in time with his movements.
Cissa can feel her release building up as her master shags her arse as hard as he can. When she feels the hand start to massage her clit, she knows she's right on the edge so she takes the plug as deep into her throat as she can just before her climax.
Harry can hear the muffled scream of pleasure as Cissa's ass contracts wildly around his cock. With another deep grunt, Harry shoots his load into Cissa's eager bowels.
The mental backlash from the two coming is enough to push both Bella and Tonks over the edge, each shrieking in pleasure.
The overwhelming smell of sex, combined with the visual and auditory stimulation allows Hermione to follow the others over the edge into orgasm.
Harry pulls out, exhausted, and Cissa instantly reaches around and replaces the butt plug. He looks at the other ladies in the room, not missing where Hermione's hand is, “Ok ladies, let's get started with the day.”
Somewhat lethargically, all of the room's occupants get dressed and head down to the kitchen as a group.
They enter the kitchen to find Molly and Dobby arguing as they make breakfast for the crowd while Luna is sitting on Ron's lap and Ginny is sharing space with Neville. The two couple are even feeding their partner as the group looks on.
Harry clears his throat, causing all four teens to jump slightly and the group seats itself around the table.
Molly and Dobby glare at each other for several seconds before nodding their head. Dobby snaps his fingers and breakfast is laid out for the new comers.
The ravenous group of lover's sets upon the food with gusto as the others look on; even Ron is amazed at the amount of food the group consumes.
Finally, Harry pushes his plate away, “So folks what's on the agenda for today?”
At that moment, Arthur and McGonagall walk in to the kitchen, “Well Harry my lad, we were thinking of doing some shopping.”
McGonagall reaches into her robes and pulls out six letters and hands them to the appropriate recipient.
“Mr. Potter, Ms. Granger, as well as everyone else, I have been assured by Albus, that all test scores are accurate and legitimate.”
Harry opens his letter and quickly begins to read.
Mr. Potter
Congratulations on the completion of your Ordinary Wizarding Levels. Despite much pressure from the Minister of Magic, all reported scores are accurate.
The format is Subject: Theory/Practical/Overall
Transfiguration: EE/O/O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O/O*/N*EE
Charms: EE/O/O
Divination: A/A/A
Astronomy: A/A**/A
Care of Magical Creatures: A/EE/EE
Potions: EE/O/O
Total: 6 O.W.L.'s achieved
Notes: *Subject exceeded tested curriculum to such a degree that the results were compared to N.E.W.T. achievements for purposes of Overall score.
**Due to Ministry actions during the course of the practical exam, unless a student scored above Average on the practical exam, the score was defaulted to Average.
Once more, congratulations on your test results Mr. Potter, may you find success in whatever field you choose.
Sincerely,
Griselda Marchbanks
Harry looks at the others in shock while Hermione squeals with glee. She looks over at Harry, “So, how'd you do?”
Harry just hands his results over and waits for it. He's not disappointed in the least.
“HARRY, YOU MANAGED A N.E.W.T. ALREADY!”
Albus and Snape enter the kitchen with drawn wands at the commotion the bushy haired witch is causing. “Please settle down Ms. Granger,” the ageing headmaster says.
Hermione takes several deep breaths before Albus continues, “I assume you have reviewed your test scores. We shall need to discuss the classes you all wish to take and the acquisition of your school supplies.”
Harry nods his head, “I agree we will need to carefully consider the classes we take, but Albus, I'm going to the Alley this year.”
The twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes lessens at the resiliency of the young man's tone, “Might I ask why Harry? You know that will be a perfect opportunity for Tom to attack.”
Harry's grin is actually feral as he says, “I know sir, but that means we can anticipate the attack and have forces in the area to *deal* with whatever forces Tommy boy chooses to send.”
All of the adults in the room, except for the Blacks, shudder at the look on Harry's face.
“Before any plans can be made however, we do need to set up our class lists.”
Albus relaxes for the moment, hoping the bloodlust just seen has passed.
The group arrays itself around the table while they discuss which classes to take. Ginny and Luna decide to sit in on the planning session, knowing they'll have to do this next year as well.
During the course of the discussion, the teens briefly turn to the topic of the new DADA teacher. Harry says, “Hey Albus, have you found a new professor yet?”
The aging mage looks at the young man questioningly for a moment, “Not as yet Harry. Do you have a suggestion?”
Harry looks at Snape for several seconds, “How much easier would it be to fill the Potions position?”
Albus stares at Harry intently for a minute, “A great deal. Many seem to think the Defense position is cursed.”
“What do you say professor, you feel like risking life and limb?”
Snape looks at Harry for several seconds in disbelief, “Mr. Potter, you and I have only recently begun to make amends; I'm surprised that you would trust me as steward of your best and favorite class.”
Harry's grin turns feral once more, “My motives aren't as benign as they may appear on the surface sir. If this is an act to gain my trust, or if you start to backslide into your old patterns of behavior, the only class I can get away with putting you in line is DADA.”
Snape actually smiles at that, “Mr. Potter, you think more like a Slytherin every day and I approve. If, as you say I do start to backslide, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.”
“Happily sir, and in regards to Tom, you can tell him that the doting old fool has demanded you play nice and is monitoring the classes closely to make sure you don't use the opportunity to attack me.”
Snape and Dumbledore exchange looks before they nod to each other. Albus says, “You seem to have thought this out rather thoroughly Harry. I've always been hesitant to give Professor Snape the Defense position because of his animosity towards you and how critical it would be to your future. If however, you feel that he would make an acceptable professor, then I shall acquiesce to you wishes.”
“Thank you sir,” Harry says as he returns to considering his class choices. “I'm not taking Divinations for another year, I can find a better way to spend my time, even it it's in the library reading.”
Hermione looks at him for a moment, “Harry, I'm sure Professors Vector and Sinistra would take you in their classes if you asked them to. You'd have to work extra hard, but I'm sure you could do it.”
Cissa speaks up, “Master, I'm well versed in both Ancient Runes and Arithmancy. I could easily tutor you in both subjects.”
Hermione looks excited at the prospect of a live in tutor while Harry looks over at Albus, “Your opinion sir?”
“I agree with you and with Ms. Granger's assessment. Both professors have expressed a desire to have you in their class. If you asked, I'm sure both of them would gladly take you into their class.”
“Thank you sir; Cissa,” Harry says, but notices Cissa is already writing the requested letter. “Thank you dear.”
Cissa blushes as she finishes the letter for Harry to sign which he does after perusing it quickly.
Cissa files the letter away with the other three that need to be posted today after Harry hands it back to her.
Harry reaches into the envelope and pulls out the other form. He fills out his class selection, DADA, Potions, Charm, Transfiguration, Ancient Runes and Arithmancy, before he hands it to Albus.
Hermione fills out her schedule with the same classes, but before handing it over to Albus says, “No CoMC?”
Harry says, “Hagrid is a dear friend, but I need to focus on the classes I'll need to finally kick old snake lips in the teeth.”
Hermione sadly nods her head as she hands the paper to the Headmaster.
Ron hands Albus his form, exactly the same as the other two except he decides to keep Astronomy and Divination; and Neville's form is a copy of Ron's.
Albus contemplates the forms for a moment before he reaches into his robes and pulls out 4 pieces of parchment that he hands to Cissa, “Those would be the supply lists for the coming year. If you are willing to wait for an hour or so, I can have a full escort in place for the trip. I shall ask Arthur to accompany you if you do not mind Harry.”
Harry smiles at the prospect of seeing the elder Weasley. “That would be acceptable sir.”
“Very good then, if you'll excuse me, I have much work to get done.”
Albus Disapparates but before Snape can do the same, Harry says, “One moment Professor Snape.”
Snape looks at Harry, “Yes Mr. Potter.”
Harry stands up and walks over to the older man, “Well sir, I had a rather strange dream last night about Sirius. We had a most enlightening conversation, but he did have one small request for me. Now, I don't know if this was a ghostly visitation, a vision, or something else completely, but I did promise him I'd do something for him. He said it was a matter of family honor.”
“Ah, I think I know what you're referring to and you're forgiven.”
“Thank you sir,” Harry reaches out, and grips Snape's chin lightly. He positions Snape's face at the proper angle before he draws back his right arm and punches Snape right in the beak.
The man staggers back for moment and his face is bloody when he looks at Harry, “You know Potter, your father was always swearing he would punch me in the nose, I guess he finally did.”
Harry laughs as the new Defense instructor pops out.
The group gets ready, with Bella once more donning a cloak, to leave as soon as the Headmaster gives the ok.
Just over an hour later, Arthur walks into the kitchen, “Hello group.”
There's a mixture of greeting as the balding man sits down. “Alright people, what needs to get done today?”
Harry sits across from him, “Well, we need to hit Flourish and Blott's in addition to the Apothecary shop. I also want us to be seen. I may hate the attention, but people have to see that they don't need to be afraid.”
Arthur nods his head, obviously not happy about the situation, but realizing the necessity of it. “Alright Harry, is there anything else?”
“I do need to post several owls, but that should be it.”
“Do you want me to take care of that for you?”
Harry thinks for a second before he sadly replies, “Thank you sir, but no. I know you'd only do what you thought was right, but I don't want these to go through Dumbledore first.”
Arthur looks at Harry with a small grin on his face. “Don't worry son, I don't blame you for being a little paranoid. If you don't want me to post the owls, then I'll leave it to you, but if you wish, I'll swear right here and now to post them without giving them to the Headmaster first.”
Harry looks at the man intently for several seconds, before he holds his hand out to Cissa, “You can forswear the oath sir, I believe you.”
Arthur takes the letters reverently, “I'll be back in twenty minutes, please be ready to go by then,” the man says before he Disapparates.
The group mulls around until Arthur returns fifteen minutes later, “Ok people, every things in place, let's get going.” He pulls out a long length of rope from his robe and has the teens grab a hold of it.
The teens feel the jerk behind the navel and the adults Disapparate.
The groups arrive at the Leaky Cauldron at the same time to find it almost deserted.
The group quickly beings the shopping, and for the first time in memory, Hermione doesn't have to be dragged out of Flourish and Blott's.
The shopping goes quickly and the entire group decides to take a break at Florean Fortescue's.
Tonks is giving serious thought to climbing under the covered table that everyone's sitting at when they hear a set of *pop*'s.
The group sees the large group of Death Eaters that suddenly appears in the Alley.
No one hesitates in going for their wands as they standup. Before the Death Eaters can even bring their wands up, Harry and Arthur both have their wands in line and fire off stunners at the same time. The follow up barrage from the small group of Light Siders, is short, brutal, and vicious.
Despite having the element of surprise on their side, the Death Eaters hadn't even managed to fire off a single spell.
Moments after the dust starts to settle, another group Apparates in, which is a very bad mistake as they find themselves stunned.
Arthur groans as he recognizes the second group as a contingent of Aurors.
“Oh hell, I'd better go wake them up.”
Harry says, “One moment sir. Bella, Tonks, make sure those Death Eaters aren't going anywhere. Cissa, please go wake up the Aurors.”
The Aurors stand up one by one as they're woken up.
The lead Auror walks over to Arthur and holds out his hand, “Hey Arthur, I see you haven't lost your edge yet.” He looks over to Harry, “Very good response Mr. Potter, worthy of any Auror there is. You can also tell your cloaked companion not to worry; we're well in the loop.”
Harry relaxes slightly as the team collects the teen's statements. Once they're cleared to leave, the group makes its way back to #12.
Harry looks at his friends, “I hate to end this, but I think I need to be heading back to Privet Drive.”
The adults nod, knowing that the wards need to be further strengthened.
Tonks once more makes a Portkey and moments later, Harry and his entourage land in his room. “Tonks, beginning tomorrow, I'm learning how to Apparate.”
A/N: Until next time.