Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Sisters Black ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tonks looks at her sleeping master with no small amount of lust. He and her two aunts are all naked lying on the bed. She'd have joined them, were it not for a duty she owed her master.
Hermione walks to Harry's room after saying good night to her parents; she's surprised to find Tonks still awake.
“Wotcher Hermione, we need to talk.”
“What about Tonks?”
Tonks goes over to one of the chairs in the room and sits down, “You might want to sit down honey; this is going to be a very embarrassing conversation.”
Hesitantly, Hermione sits down opposite Tonks.
“Hermione, I want to seriously know how you feel for my master.”
Hermione blushes, confirming most of Tonks' suspicions.
“I… I… I want him.” Hermione's eyes are slightly misty as she looks at Tonks, “I've wanted him since our fourth year. He was so courageous and brave. He didn't want anything to do with that damned tournament, but he met every challenge head on, with as much forethought as possible.”
“Then what's the problem?”
Hermione looks down at her feet, “In all honesty, you. Oh, not personally, but he's got three women who fall all over themselves to please him; two of them are drop-dead gorgeous and the third is regaining her beauty every day. What would he want with an average looking girl like me?”
Tonks shakes her head in disbelief, wondering if teenagers will ever change. “Hermione look at me.” Tonks waits until the bushy haired witch complies, “You are beautiful in your own right. How much do you know about the spell Harry used on my aunts and me?”
“Almost nothing, I haven't been able to find it in any books anywhere.”
“Not surprising, it's so hard to do, most had simply forgotten it. Anyways, in relevance, the spell binds a woman, me, to a man as master, Harry. Well, to help me to serve my master, I have to have a better understanding of what he likes, enjoys, hates, etcetera. As such, the master and all of his Thralls, share a minor telepathic link. It's very weak generally, but when our master is feeling something intensely, such as pleasure or attraction, we get a better feel for it. I can assure you, my master has rather profound feelings for you.”
Hermione looks at the other woman in shock, “Are you serious?”
“Yes, though he's still working through them himself, I know the feelings and I know they're love. Part of the problem is that he doesn't know how to express himself. The upbringing he had didn't help that at all nor does his absolute surety that you have no feelings for him.”
“But… but… but…”
“I know, but that's the way he feels. Something is going to have to hit him like a ton of bricks for him to realize you are interested and even attracted to him.”
Hermione leans back in her chair, still unable to believe what she's hearing.
Tonks stands up and gently pats Hermione's shoulder, “Get some sleep kid-o and think about what I've said.”
With that, Tonks drops her robe to the floor, leaving her nude and lies down next to her aunt.
Hermione goes over to her bed and lies down, thinking hard about what Tonks said, until sleep finally claims her.
In the morning Hermione looks over to the Blacks as they sit around Harry and look at each other for a second.
Finally Narcissa lowers her head to Harry's crotch.
Harry comes to consciousness feeling someone run their tongue along the underside of his cock. He looks down to see Cissa bobbing her up and down on his dick. He relaxes as Cissa's talented tongue does its magic.
Hermione looks on as Mrs. Malfoy continues to suck Harry off, while noticing that both Tonks and Bellatrix are rubbing their cunts. Once more, Hermione's hormones override reason and her hand makes the familiar pathway down to her vagina.
Harry doesn't even try to hold back as he feels the pressure building up.
Sooner than she expected, Cissa receives the reward for her efforts. After she's collected her masters' reward, she crawls over to her niece to share her prize while Bella climbs on top of him and guide him once more to her dripping pussy.
Harry grabs her waist as their hips come together. He rolls her until he's on top. Harry pulls his hips out and slams them back in with as much strength as he can muster.
Bella yips at the slightly rough treatment from her master before she starts to respond in kind.
The two rut like animals, until Harry bends his head down far enough to get one of Bella's nipples in his mouth. He suddenly bites down hard, barely avoiding drawing blood.
Bella screams out as the unexpected pain courses through her body and directly to her cunt. Her inner walls contract wildly as she comes and the contractions take Harry over the edge as well.
Cissa and Tonks both shudder in orgasm as their master's pleasure is fed to them.
Hermione's fingers find her clit as Harry comes and with one gentle tweak send her over the edge with him.
The smell of sex is strong in the room as Harry pulls out of Bella and Hermione has to restrain herself from going and licking the sperm out of the other woman.
Harry tentatively gets off the bed and gets dressed, “Alright ladies, we have a full day ahead, so let's be about it.”
None of the ladies, quite, groans, but all get dressed somewhat lethargically.
The group troupes down to the kitchen where they find Remus, the Grangers, Dudley and Petunia enjoying breakfast, courtesy of a very energetic Dobby. They sit down and Hermione can't help but notice the rather contented air around her parents.
After breakfast Harry says, “Remus, mind joining me in the library for a few minutes?”
“Not at all Harry.”
“Very good, Cissa dear, I'd like for you to get on that project concerning Riddle.”
Cissa nods her head and Bella asks, “Do you have any specific instructions for me master?”
“See to our guests my dear.”
Bella nods her head as Harry stands up to leave.
After Harry and Remus leave the kitchen, Tonks stands up and goes over to Hermione. She whispers into her ear, “Hermione, we need to talk real quick.”
Hermione nods her head and follows Tonks back up to Harry's room.
Meanwhile, in the library, Harry and Remus are sitting down, facing each other.
“So pup, what can I do for you?”
“Remus, I know I've already asked a lot of you, but I need some help from someone I trust and you happen to fit the bill.”
Remus smiles at the young man in front of him, “How can I help?”
“Well, Bella and Cissa both want to rid themselves of their current husbands. Since the men in question are currently either in jail or on the run, I don't figure there'll be too much problem, but I need somebody to file the paperwork for them as well as keep me up to date on any appearances we need to make, any paperwork that needs to be signed by any of us, that kind of thing.”
Remus smiles, knowing that Harry has no clue what he'd just asked of the werewolf. “Harry, I'd be honored to act as your majordomo.”
“Major what?”
“Majordomo, it means roughly that I take care of thing for you, handle unpleasant affairs, things of that nature. I'd handle things that are either too trivial to involve you or that you simply don't have the time to take care of yourself.”
Harry nods his head, “I like it. Now, how much do you get paid?” Remus opens his mouth to object, but Harry interrupts him, “I know you'd happily do the job for free. However, I'd like to be able to sleep at night, which I couldn't do if I allowed that to happen. My own conscience aside, Hermione would never let me hear the end of it. I'd be continuing the exploitation of the werewolf population.”
Remus chuckles, knowing that Harry's completely right, “Alright pup, I'll take a modest payment, but nothing extraordinary.”
Harry nods his head and the two men haggle a bit, though the reverse of the normal situation; Harry trying to convince Remus to accept more money while the werewolf tries to convince his employer to be stingier with his pay.
Meanwhile, back in Harry's room Hermione is seated on the bed while Tonks remains on her feet.
“What did you want to talk about Tonks?”
The pink haired Auror looks at the misplaced Ravenclaw for several seconds before she decides on the direct approach. “Have you thought any more on our talk from last night?”
Hermione hesitantly nods her head, guessing at what's to come.
“Good, then I'd like to go over your reservation one-by-one, if you don't mind.”
Hermione blushes but also realizes there's no reasonable way out, “If you insist.”
Tonks kneels down next to Hermione, “I know this is making you uncomfortable, but you do realize that you are going to have to deal with this sooner or later don't you?”
Scowling slightly, Hermione again nods her ascent.
“Good,” Tonks says as she sits down next to the bushy haired witch and wraps an arm around her shoulders, “now, what was the first objection that you had?”
Hermione looks at Tonks in disbelief for a moment while she gathers her scattered thoughts. Finally, Hermione says, “I guess the best place to start at the beginning. In regards to that, I'd say my first problem is that I'm Muggleborn. I've spent my entire life learning that when I finally married and committed myself to a man for life, it would be just me and him. The idea of having to share him with anyone, let alone three beautiful women is a little disconcerting.”
Tonks nods her head, somewhat having expected this particular hang-up. “Honey, I'd honestly expected this particular problem and this is the best answer I can come up with is that you bound yourself to Harry, knowing full well about the arrangement he was currently in. Now, we both know full well that if Harry could release you from that Oath, he'd do it in less than a second if you asked him to; but he can't. You made the Oath entirely of your own volition and it's your magic and will that is keeping it in place. Your body is starting to recognize the needs it has, most certainly including sexual. You may or may not have realized it, but the last two times you've seen my Master engaged in intercourse, you've masturbated yourself.” Hermione blushes as Tonks continues, “I think you know as well as I do that the only real shot you have at any type of physical relief, aside from your own fingers or artificial stimulant, is Harry. Does that settle the issue or do I need to continue?”
“I think you've settled most of that problem, though not all of it.”
“Alright, then shall we go onto your next problem with the situation as it stands now?”
Hermione continues to blush as she tries to gather her next argument. “I'd guess one of the other major problems is that he seems to have developed a rather vicious sadistic streak.”
Tonks looks at the young woman sitting beside her in confusion, “Now why in Merlin's name would you say that?”
“I saw the reaction he had when he spanked Bellatrix and he alluded to being much more severe with her.”
Tonks shakes her head again, wondering again where this girl got her sense of moral indignation, “Hermione, as far as the spanking goes, he had a very beautiful woman, by your own admission, wiggling on his lap, he'd have had to be dead not to respond.”
“But I know I saw a, erm, reaction, after the battle in the Alley.”
Tonks grins a slightly at the befuddled witch, “How thoroughly have you studied the human nervous system?”
“Not that thoroughly, why?”
“Because, if you had, you'd be well aware of a small fact; the bodies reaction to stress or danger is elevated respiration, increased heart rate, and a marked increase in pain relieving chemical in the brain. Now care to guess what the body's response to sex is?” Hermione looks at the older witch in confusion as she shakes her head, “Exactly the same Hermione, exactly the same.”
Hermione looks at Tonks, not quite believing what she's hearing, “You mean that…?”
“The body gets almost the exact same for either battle or sex. Now yes, he may be a bit rough with Aunt Bella, but that's because she enjoys it, and he knows it, on a subconscious level.”
“So…”
“He's still the same loving, caring Harry we know, he's only different when his partner likes it that way.”
“Alright, I think I understand about that part of the equation now.”
“Excellent, now, do you have any further objections?”
Hermione's blush deepens as she looks down at her feet, “Well, I have one more little problem.”
Tonks nods her head, hoping fervently that this is the last of them, “Ok, what's that?”
“Well, I've managed to keep my hymen intact up until now, and I'd sort of like to keep it until I'm married.”
Tonks stares in disbelief for several seconds before she has to clamp down on her laughter, here was the single cleverest witch in generations and she didn't know about the expanded world of sex. “Alright Hermione, I don't see how that's much of a problem; I mean there are plenty of alternatives to conventional sex.”
Hermione looks at Tonks in wonderment, “What do you mean?”
Tonks clears her throat, trying to think of a good place to begin, “Well, uh, erm, ok, this is ridiculous, I'm gonna be blunt right now, sorry if I upset you. There's oral stimulation, which you've seen, also called cunnilingus, this involves a person orally stimulating their partners' genitals. Another option is anal sex, otherwise known as sodomy or buggering. On the off chance you don't know what that is, it entails a partner taking a cock or other phallus up their arse. I've never experienced it before, but I've seen my master bugger both of my aunts and they both climaxed as a result. I know the traditional taboo's against it, but there's no legitimate reason today for that taboo to exist. Finally, the third normal alternative to vaginal sex is manual stimulation, which you're intimately familiar with. This is the preferred method of dealing with frustration when one is without a partner. However, it can also be a very pleasant way of dealing with a horny partner when the other options aren't available, such as giving Harry a hand job under the table in public.
Hermione's blushing crimson as Tonks finishes her triad. She rubs her thighs together from how worked up she got from Tonks discussion.
Tonks can easily read all the classic signs of a woman in need on Hermione's face. She says a short, silent prayer that this doesn't backfire.
Tonks leans over and kisses Hermione square on the lips.
Hermione's shocked into inaction by Tonks bold move.
Moving quickly, Tonks puts her hand right on Hermione's crotch and slowly grinds her palm into it.
Hermione is about to push Tonks away when she feels pressure right on her pussy. Heat explodes between her legs as Tonks rubs her through her skirt.
Tonks runs her tongue over Hermione's lips in silent request as her other hand searches for the hem of Hermione's skirt.
Hermione feels Tonks pressing into her, pushing her onto her back as the hem of her skirt is pulled up.
Tonks quickly has Hermione's skirt up around her waist and she pulls away briefly.
Hermione moans in disappointment, she about to demand an explanation from Tonks when all coherent thought is driven from her head as Tonks arrives at her destination and places a kiss directly on Hermione's panty clad cunt.
Tonks pulls Hermione's panties down to her knees with just a little help from the witch in question.
Hermione's dripping as her panties travel down her legs.
Tonks knows she won't have much work to do as she starts to run her tongue along Hermione's outer lips. Tonks reaches up and spreads Hermione's pussy lips and plunges her tongue into Hermione's sopping cunt.
Tonks also takes a quick moment to reach down and rub her own pussy for a moment, getting her index finger nice and wet. She gently places the moistened finger at Hermione's arsehole and gently pushes it in while her thumb finally manages to find Hermione's clit.
Hermione almost ready to come when Tonks started her treatment; but the combination of the finger up her butt and the thumb on her clit drives her over the edge. She screeches, “HARRY!
Tonks grins at the further evidence of Hermione's feelings for her master.
Hermione slowly comes down from the afterglow of the moment and regains her ability to think straight. She looks down at Tonks, who hasn't moved from between her legs, and says, “Thank you Tonks, but you shouldn't have done that. Now I'm sure that my fingers won't be enough.”
Tonks grins as she stands up, “That was part of the idea. And you should know; you taste delicious.”
Hermione blushes, both at the comment and its implications.
Back in the Library, Remus and Harry have finally reached an accommodation that's acceptable to both of them when Harry feels a sudden surge of pleasure course through him for a second. It's gone before Harry can react. As he tries to locate it, all he can think of is Tonks. Harry shakes his head viciously as Remus gives him a strange look. “Sorry for fading out there for a second Remus. Anyways, I'd like to get the Grangers moved home as quickly as is possible. That way the explanations don't have to be so thorough.”
The werewolf nods his head, “If that's your wish Harry, I'll get on it immediately.”
“I do. Anything else would just be a needless endangerment of the Wizarding World.”
Remus nods his head, unable to argue with Harry's logic. “With luck we should be gone within the hour.”
Harry nods his head and silently wishes Bella was there.
Bellatrix suddenly appears in the doorway, “You called master?”
Harry shakes his head, not about to question the good luck, “Not really, but I did need you.”
Bella instantly reaches for the clasps on her dress before Harry can continue.
“Not that Bella. I need you to fetch Albus for me. There are several things I need to discuss with him in the very near future.”
Bella nods her understanding and redoes her dress, just before she disappears.
Harry's rubbing his temples as he waits for the Headmaster. He hears a pair of pops in the hallway. Before he can get up however, there's a knock on the door and it opens to reveal Bella waiting patiently. “Master, I present Albus Dumbledore.”
Albus walks in while Bella takes her leave of the two.
Tea appears on the table between them as Albus sits down, “How can I help you Harry?”
“I'm curious as to the state of the Wards around #4?”
“They're as solid as can be expected. If you wish, you can move out immediately.”
“Good, I now have to move to another less pleasant aspect, I need to know how to go about ensuring my estranged uncle can't lay a hand upon my aunt.”
“A muggle Restraining Order is a good place to start and a simple, specialized Repulsion Charm placed upon her person should ensure her safety. I heard about his attempted assault last evening so I was somewhat prepared with an answer.”
Harry nods, not upset about the apparent invasion of privacy. “Thank you Albus, if you would set it up, I'd appreciate it.”
The ancient wizard nods his head, “Consider it taken care of Harry.”
“Thank you sir; now is there anything I can do for you?”
“At the moment, no, but please don't forget that you are not alone.”
Albus disappears out the door leaving Harry wondering what that last bit was about.
Just as Harry's about to lean back and relax a bit, Bella and his cousin appear in the doorway.
“Hiya Harry, can we talk?”
“Sure Dud, whatcha need?”
“Remember that deal we made?”
“Yeah, what of it?”
“Well, Ms. Black just came and weighed me, I've lost fifteen pounds.”
Harry smiles as he drags himself, “Congratulations Dudley. I take it you want to claim your prize?”
“Yeah I do.”
“Alright Dudley, here's the deal. You can touch her, massage her breasts, that sort of thing. Anything beyond that, you get her permission for first. The only thing I expressly forbid is vaginal intercourse.”
Bella nods her head while Dudley appears too shocked to respond. The raven haired witch takes the young whale and leads him out of the room and down the hall to his own room that she seals and soundproofs.
Harry returns to his seat and gently starts to rub his temples when he hears somebody close the door. He looks over and sees his aunt standing with her back to the door.
“Hello Harry,” she says as she walks into the room. Harry can't help but notice her hips have a certain sway to them.
“Hello Aunt Petunia, is there something I can do for you?”
She's standing right in front of Harry before she responds, “Yes there is. I want to give you a birthday present and thank you for everything you've done.”
Harry's confused until Petunia drops to her knees between his legs.
Before he can stop her, she's undone his trousers and has his cock out. “Please Harry, I want to do this.”
Once more, she moves without waiting for a response. She lowers her head and takes most of Harry's endowment into her mouth.
Harry groans as Petunia starts to gently massage his nuts.
Trying to recall old tricks, she starts to hum as deeply as she can as she bobs her head up and down on the flesh spike.
Harry grabs two fistfuls of hair when he feels Petunia start to hum. He pulls her face as close to his crotch as he can, and forces an inch or so into her throat as he comes with force.
Petunia simply swallows as fast as possible, trying not to suffocate until Harry's finished. All too soon, Harry's spent and he releases his aunt's head.
Petunia does up Harry's trousers and stands up, “There's nothing to apologize for Harry. I'm glad I could give you pleasure. If you wish my services in anything else, you have but to ask.”
With that, the woman quits the room, and leaves one very confused young man to sort out his thoughts and feelings.
A/N: Until next time.