Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Through a Closed Door ❯ Through a Closed Door ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:  Still don't own Dragonball/z/gt. Also don't claim to have any rights to any of its characters.

 

Through a Closed Door

 
by AMCM74

 

 

 

 

 

Bulma pushed back against the door as hard as she could. Although she knew it was a futile effort trying to keep Vegeta at bay when he wanted something. What he really wanted right now was her.

 

"Damn you woman! You go to far banning me from your presence." The words were a like the roar of indignant lion. "I agreed to this mockery of an Earth bonding ceremony because you said it would make you happy. Is this how you intend to repay me?" Vegeta increased pressure little by little on the wooden panel that separated him from him hardheaded mate. If she thought for one moment she was going to get away with this she was dead wrong.

 

Then tension in the air was so thick you could fairly cut it with a knife. Bulma felt the tears rising in her eyes along with her frustration. "It's a tradition!" She insisted in a rush. "A groom is not allowed to see the bride before the wedding." She shouted back as her feet slipped a bit on the plush carpet. "It's bad luck."

 

"Sounds more like a foolish superstition to me." Vegeta narrowed his black eyes and stopped pushing on the door. Maybe it was the sound of tears in her voice, but he found he could no longer fight against this desire of hers not to see him.

 

Without the resistance of Vegeta's body against their bedroom door it quickly clicked shut. Bulma stared at it in amazement, but did not give up pushing against it with all her strength. The large blue eyes scanning the frame waiting for Vegeta's vicious backlash to fling it open.

 

It never came.

 

Bulma heaved a huge sigh of relief and rested her forehead against the cool wood. She was panting a bit from her efforts to hold him back.

 

Vegeta turned his back and slid to the floor looking at the opposite wall. "If that sigh means you believe I have left your wrong."

 

Bulma smiled and pressed her hands against the door. She found herself wishing it was his perfectly chiseled form that she was embracing rather then a simple slab of mahogany. How could she not want to embrace him after this act of restraint he was showing on her behalf? "Thank you." They were simple words that could never embody all this meant to her.

 

"You're not welcome." Vegeta growled back making sure his irritation with the situation was clear. On the other hand he was glad she could not see his face and the smile her quiet words brought. "I assume I am going to have to sleep in the spare room tonight."

 

"That would be best."

 

Vegeta hung his head in defeat. "You know that I have not slept without a woman in my bed for the last few years. It will be interesting to see if I can make do on my own, won't it?"

 

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Bulma landed her hands to her hips. She tossed her chin up at his idle threat. "Because it won't work! I happened to be that woman you have been sharing your bed with."

 

"You have spoiled me Bulma." The admission was sudden and unexpected.

 

She felt her throat constrict with emotion at his words.

 

"In my life before you I would never have allowed myself to become so accustom to anything, least of all the soft warmth of a feminine body next to mine." Vegeta's words drifted through the barrier. They were a soft as silk. "But now I find there are many things I don't want to give up. Like this one night without you near me." Vegeta came to his feet. He turned to the door and whispered huskily against it. "Don't blame me for wanting to hold you in my arms tonight. You're the one that started it, by addicting me to you. I don't think I will get any sleep tonight with out the scent of you on my skin and the taste of you on my lips."

 

Bulma swallowed hard at his words. The strength in her legs was being sapped by the gentle impact of his confessions. The deep meaning in his statements turning her will to mush in its wake.

 

"You know woman. I have to commend your for your restraint. I know that all I will be thinking about is how it would feel to bury myself deep inside you. I will be dreaming about the touch of you hands on my body. I don't know if I can cope without the taste of your sweetness in my mouth."

 

Bulma clinched her eyes shut and forced herself from reaching out for the doorknob. He was playing on her endless desire for him. She knew that was what it was. Damn him for being so sensuously masterful when it came to the art of seduction. "You know I really hate you, Vegeta."

 

The only answer she got was a dark chuckle that faded into nothingness. The traitorous heat curling around in the pit of her stomach begged her to open the door and toss her self wantonly into his arms.

 

 Bulma clinched her fists as a bead of sweat trailed down over her forehead. "Bastard. I realize that you are baiting me. It's not going to work. I will not fall for it."

 

Silence was her only answer. Bulma stood there trembling with wanting. She wanted Vegeta to force the door open and take her. No. That was exactly what he wanted. Vegeta wanted to win. That was what this was about. He was not about to force his way into the room and have her yelling at him. Oh no. The man was to smart for that. Instead he pretended to concede to her will, all the while playing on her desires. It was an easy enough way to get what he wanted, and without lifting a finger against her in the process. And it was working. When it came to Vegeta she seemed to have no will of her own.

 

The silence outside the door was killing her. Taking a deep breath she inched the door open and peeked out. There wasn't a sign of the Saiyan Prince in the dimly lit hallway. He must have gone to bed. Bastard.

 

Bulma closed the door carefully and locked it. She made her way to her bed slowly and lay down across it. Vegeta's scent was thick on the comforter causing her to flash back to more erotic moments she had spent in this very spot.

 

Vegeta had a way of making her feel as if she were dying and yet coming alive at the same time. The way he made love to her was like a magic induced drug that Bulma had found she could never get out of her system. No matter how hard she tried he, seemed to sheer every touch and taste into her mind. It was no use in fighting him. She was already branded as his for all eternity.

 

If only it was his immense skill in the bedroom there might have been hope for her, but Vegeta's allure went far deeper. He was a mysterious bad boy. In spite of the time they had spent together, his past remained locked in a dark shroud to deep to penetrate. Vegeta rarely spoke of his past to her, and he had made it exceptionally clear that he did not desire to be reminded of the man he once was. That was a time he wanted to bury deep in the sands of time.

 

Bulma, herself, had let her curiously go by the way side for his benefit. It didn't matter to her who he had been or what he had done. The only thing that mattered was the way he made her feel and what kind of man she knew him to be now. Not many people knew what a caring and devoted father Vegeta was to Trunks. It was something she had never expected, but rejoiced in each day.

 

The child had been a complete surprise and yet Vegeta had instantly connected and laid claim to the boy. Who would have guessed that behind closed door Vegeta was such a tentative man with both her and Trunks. Once Vegeta claimed something as his that was it. He would never relinquish it to anyone. In the end Bulma and Trunks had proved to be no different. Vegeta seemed to enjoy the quiet relaxed life he now led with her on Earth. Peace was certainly not something that he had a chance to bask in before this era in his life.

 

Bulma grabbed a pillow and settled her head on it with a light smile on her lips. This man with a dark past and bright future was going to become her husband tomorrow, and she was the luckiest woman in the universe.

 

 

Vegeta hovered outside the window watching Bulma as she drifted off to sleep. She was none the wiser to his presence. It was better that way. Vegeta had not wished to fight with his lover on the night before their union. Narrowing his eyes he accepted that he would have to give way to this custom of the Earthlings. He wished she had not decided to do this. Vegeta had hoped his provocative words would send her to seek him out, that the primal urges deep within her body would cause her to throw caution to the wind. Unfortunately for him she did not. The dark eyes were fixated on her tempting form as he came to terms with in himself that Bulma was going to go through with this whole "you can't see me thing." Shaking his head he flew back to the guest room.

 

Vegeta made his way back to his room through the warm night air. The stars were bright against the inky blackness of the sky. The moon hung low in the sky, a mere slice of its full size. It was odd that the glowing orb had once had so much control over his being. Now that right seemed to reserved for Bulma alone. Only she could turn him into an animal with one simple look.

 

The room was comfortable enough. He had to admit that to himself as he entered it. The curtains rustling from the breeze his ki created. Vegeta kicked back on the bed and searched out the remote. He aimed the device at the television and clicked it off. There wasn't anything there he wanted to see anyway. Vegeta closed his eyes and tipped his head back. It was going to be a long night. There was nothing more tempting then forbidden fruit; and that was exactly what Bulma had made herself.

 

He reminisced about beginning of their relationship for a moment. She had been forbidden to him then also. She was more than just the woman of another man. That was not what held him back from making a move on the blue haired temptress. Oh no. It was the simple fact that Bulma was the complete opposite of what he had been expecting out of a mate. In his dreams he had envisioned a meek woman who quietly did as she was told. And yet this fantasy woman would be physically strong beyond all reason so that she could give him a strong heir. A suitable mate for a Saiyan Prince would be strong and yet subservient. That was what he should have been looking for. Bulma was by no means strong in any way but the sheer force of her own will and unfathomable intellect.

 

Bulma had managed, without him realizing, to make him to drop his guard. It had not taken her long to control his complete attention. It was not like he was delighted over her accomplishments when he finally realized just how attached he had become. In fact, he had driven himself to near death. How futilely Vegeta had tried to ignore the new emotions that had seeped to the surface every time he saw Bulma. The only things that should have mattered was becoming a Super Saiyan and defeating Kakkarot, certainly reeling with fury every time Yamcha walked around the corner with Bulma on his arm.

 

That had not lasted long once Vegeta made up his mind to claim what he viewed as his. The Saiyan Prince was anything if not persistent. Once he made up his mind that Bulma Briefs was the mate he desired nothing could have stopped him. Yamcha had not stood a chance in the maelstrom of his unorthodox courtship. Vegeta had wasted no time in seducing Bulma completely. He had felt little remorse for her tears when she had to send Yamcha packing.

 

Vegeta smirked with a smug satisfaction as he remembered just how he had made her forget her sorrow. That night had been one to remember. Bulma had become his that night. There was no longer any fear of losing her to anyone and Vegeta had made quick work of showering her with the benefits of that decision. He had made love to her with all the emotion he had pent up inside if him.

 

Bulma had proven to be more then a short term lover. Vegeta had heard talk of the sex lives dying down once the woman had settled in to her role as a mate. Bulma did not change; in fact, the closer they became the more willing and open she became with him. If anything, he had to admit she became more inventive and enticing than she had been before. Maybe it was a quality amongst the earth women. Not that Vegeta would ever have a chance to know. Bulma had taken no time to inform him that her species took mates for life and she would tolerate nothing else.

 

Sure, plenty of earth men cheated on their partners, but Vegeta had grown to find the allure of another woman unappealing. Why would he have to stray when Bulma offered him more them he had ever wanted? He had to admit it would be nice to get the upper hand with her from time to time. The mate he had chosen for himself was intelligent beyond reason. Vegeta found himself on the receiving end of that sharp wit from time to time.

 

Vegeta pulled a pillow to him and fell asleep.

 

 

A hazy world surrounded Bulma. It was like the steam of hot bathroom with out the heat. She realized she was walking in the recesses of her own mind. The dream was very vivid in both sight and touch. The world around her was of her own making. Perfect in every way pleasing to her senses. Only one thing seemed to be missing.

 

Bulma turned in the haze of her dream to see Vegeta standing by her. "I told you that you're not allowed to see me yet." She frowned at him with disappointment. Although she said the words, it was not how her heart was reacting. It thundered with excitement that he had come to her this way. It didn't matter if he was just a figment of her sex starved imagination.

 

Vegeta pulled the sheet-clad goddess into his arms breathing deep the fragrance of his lover. "I am asleep in my room and this is my dream you have invaded." He informed her. "So I have not seen you."

 

"Your dream." Bulma whispered titling her head so that the soft kisses her he rained down along the soft white column of her throat went unhindered. "So you have taken to invading my dreams to get what you want." Not that she would put it past him.

 

Vegeta's hands framed her face and the black eyes locked on her blue ones. It was like they were the only ones in the entire galaxy. "I already told you this is my dream. I am sure yours would be full of shopping malls, credit cards, and several minions to carry your burden behind you."

 

Bulma lifted her arms around his shoulders. "This has to be your dream because you would never say that to me in my dreams."

 

"What would you have me doing in your dreams?" Vegeta purred as he trailed his hands over her breasts and along the tapered waist. He loved touching her soft white skin. It was made for a man's hands to caress.

 

"Exactly what you're doing now."

 

"Then you won't complain if I take this further." Vegeta reached out and pulled Bulma too him locking one steely arm around her waist.

 

Bulma dropped her head back as his mouth sucked hard on one dusty nipple. Vegeta took it between his teeth. Tenderly, but with great skill he swirled his tongue around the tepid peek.

 

Her perfectly sculpted nails locked into his shoulders leaving tiny crescent moons to mark their prey. She clung to him and leaned back offering him more of the ivory mound.

 

Vegeta didn't debate his good fortune. If Bulma was willing enough to break the rules under the guise of a dream he wasn't about to question it. He pulled her hips against his own so that he could press the proof of his arousal against the soft juncture of her thighs.

 

Bulma purred and looked at him with passion in her eyes. This was her lover and the man she loved holding her in the midst of a dream. She lifted her leg to lock it around his waist. He wanted her and she returned the sentiments. Bulma proved this by grinding her body against him. The excitement rushed through her like a drug. She always felt this wild sense of danger when she made love to Vegeta. After all he was capable of snapping her like a twig.

 

Vegeta was devouring her. He had started with her breasts and worked up to her neck. The hot licking tongue scorched its way over her skin making her burn. The firm touches of his hands moving to her hips and then cupping the tight cheeks below. Bulma was lifted up so that she was settled just over the hard erection.

 

Vegeta was devouring her. He had started with her breasts and worked up to her neck. The hot licking tongue scorched its way over her skin making her burn. The firm touches of his hands moving to her hips and then cupping the tight cheeks below. Bulma was lifted up so that she was settled just over the hard erection.

 

She slid down over him, encasing his rock hard flesh in her molten core. Bulma clasped her legs around Vegeta's taunt hips and rocked herself against him. She basked in the sound of his moaning. His strong arms held her high on his hips as they moved together in rhythmic succession.

 

Bulma could not get enough of this feeling. Vegeta pounded into her repeatedly until he cried out, coming deep within her.

 

Bulma let herself fall into her own violent organism. They slid together to the ground the beads of sweat rolling off their sated bodies.

 

Bulma rested her head against his chest and sighed. "For a dream is sure felt a hell of a lot like real life."

 

 

The morning came with the sun rising in a cloudless sky. It heralded the perfect day for a wedding. Vegeta was ushered out of the house by Bulma's father. Bulma's parents doubted his ability to stay away from their daughter for an extended period of time. Bunni had been in such a rush to get him out of the compound that she sent them off to eat breakfast at a local restaurant. Dr. Briefs had been sure to take his credit cards. It was the only way to deal with the Saiyan's insatiable appetite.

 

Bulma's mother just wanted time with her daughter before the big event. It wasn't every day that your only child got married. It wasn't like they hadn't waited forever for this day either. After Trunks had been born, Bunni resigned herself to the fact that Bulma would never marry. When she learned that Vegeta had agreed to the ceremony her heart had leapt with joy for her little girl.

 

Bulma had refrained from the temptation to watch Vegeta get into the car from the safety of her bedroom window. After the highly erotic dream she was starting to wish she had never given way to the little wives tale. It was done now and there was nothing to be done that could change it.

 

Today was her wedding day. The day a woman dreams of, and she was not just marrying any man. Bulma was marrying a Prince. He might not be charming but he was certainly one hell of a catch.

 

Bulma turned to the dress that was hanging on her door. In a few hours she would be wearing it with Vegeta at her side. She had to clasp her hand to her mouth to suppress her giggle of delight. Never in her wildest dreams did she believe this moment would come.

 

"Bulma, dear, we need to get moving if you're going to have any time at the hair dressers." Bunni called from the stairs. She looked at the clock on the wall. "You don't have much time."

 

That was right. Bulma slapped her hands together in front of her chest. She had a full morning of pampering ahead of her. Could this day get any better? Shrugging she supposed not.

 

Bulma reached up and took her dress into her arms and hugged it to her chest. Today she was going to be a beautiful bride.

 

 

The church was full of people. Most of them were her father's business associates that had to come. The press had been ban from the occasion so the only photographers were there for the wedding album.

 

Vegeta straightened his tie for the hundredth time and looked around the room. It was decorated with elaborate gold accents and large multi colored canna lilies. There were so many that the room was bathed in the flowers clean fragrance.

 

Vegeta looked down to see his son standing next to him in a miniature version of his own suit. The boy looked just as uncomfortable as Vegeta felt, as he leaned from one foot to the other.

 

The music suddenly sounded and Vegeta looked up to see the stream of bridesmaids entering the room. They were not who he was looking for.

 

The music changed and Bulma appeared. The white dress she wore shimmering around her like a cascade of freshly fallen snow.

 

Vegeta smiled as she moved toward him. When Bulma finally stepped up beside him, Vegeta reached over and slowly lifted her veil.

 

The dark eyes roved over her face. Bulma bite her lip reading the evil light flooding into his eyes, but she did not resist as she was pulled into his arms and kissed soundly before the hushed room.

 

The minister coughed a bit. "Excuse me, but that comes later."

 

Vegeta didn't care. He went right on devouring her lips with his own.

 

Bulma closed her eyes, knowing that it would be useless to fight. Sinking into his embrace she thanked her lucky stars that she had found a Prince that wasn't so charming.

 

The End