Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Fantasy ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Rurouni Kenshin Fanfic
Summary:Kenshin's thoughts as he goes about his daily chore of washing the laundry.
- Rurouni Kenshin - R - Hentai/Humor - One-Shot - Status: Complete -
Rurouni Kenshin & Samurai X Original Japanese Version © N.Watsuki/Shueisha Fuji-TV SME Visual Works Inc. Sony Pictures Entertainment
All Fanfics created by Chiruken (me) were written for the sole purpose of shared entertainment and not intended for publication or sale.
Fantasy
By: Chiruken
 
 
He scrubbed each and every item in the laundry basket meticulously clean, not leaving even a hint of grey in the white of the various materials. It wouldn't do to achieve less than perfection in all that he strove to accomplish. At least that's what everyone thought and he intended to ensure that they never thought otherwise. The truth, in this instance, would definitely not set them free. It would earn him a large bump on the head, but the other residents of the Kamiya Doujou wouldn't be any freer than they were now. No, it was best to keep his thoughts to himself.


Raising his eyes slowly, he peered through the fall of his red hair, gaze falling instantly on the slender form of Kamiya Kaoru. His breat caught and he allowed himself an unguarded moment. If anyone were to look into his eyes at that moment they wouldn't have seen the familiar soft blue they associated with the rurouni. No, his eyes had changed, become an intense and burning amber, the heat of his gaze focused directly on Kaoru as she moved gracefully through the kata of her family's budo.


He wanted her. There was no denying that as the simple truth. He wanted her and somehow, someway, he knew he would have her. He just had to find a way to do so that would be acceptable to the young woman in question. He knew she had tender feelings towards him...or rather the rurouni side of him. She'd never actually said that she hated the hitokiri side, but she hadn't accepted it either.


He tilted his head to the side and shook his head slowly. He was dwelling on foolish things. He should be spending his time more efficiently. Looking to the left he spotted the second overflowing basket and sighed deeply. He had quite a bit more laundry to do before he was done for the day. He may as well take advantage of the monotony and get some kind of enjoyment out of it.


He almost laughed aloud at his thoughts. If his friends had any suspicions concerning his supposed lack of imagination they would be put to rest if they only knew what he thought about while he did his mundane chores around the doujou. A little smirk curved his lips upwards and he quickly ducked his head to hide it behind the shadows of the fall of his hair. No, he didn't lack in imagination, not in the least. What he did lack in was a way to put it to good use. He wondered briefly what Kaoru would think of him if she could see even a portion of his thoughts. He winced, envisioning the sound beating he would receive. No, it was probably for the best that everyone saw him as being unimaginative and somewhat lacking in the intelligence department. Closing his eyes on a soft, barely audible groan, he stuck his hands back into the soapy water and continued scrubbing. Better they think him naïve than know the truth.


Clearing his mind with the soothing rhythm of his hands dipping into the water and scrubbing at the material he held, he pasted his usual innocent rurouni smile in place. Tuning out the familiar sounds of the doujou and the city beyond its walls, he closed his eyes. Sighing softly he pictured Kaoru, her clear sapphire eyes sparkling with warmth, a smile curving her lips upwards, her long dark hair pulled back into its customary ponytail, loose tendrils softly curling around her face and resting on her shoulders. He thought of the warmth in her hands as she reached out to him, welcoming home...as she had done when they'd returned from Kyoto. For a moment he dwelled on the happiness he'd felt, the way he'd been filled with a sense of quiet and acceptance. Only Kaoru had ever made him feel that way.


Shaking his head slightly, he focused again on the vision of Kaoru in his mind. He replaced her kimono with a yukata, tied loosely around her slender waist, a brief glimpse of the gentle curves of her unbound breasts peeking through the front of the material as she bent forward. Mmm...much better... He thought, his smile turning wicked for a moment before settling once again into its usual innocence. He allowed his mind's eye to travel upwards, pausing briefly on her face before resting on her hair. He loved her hair and imagined it to feel soft as silk, lightly perfumed from the soap she used in her baths. But he much preferred to see it unbound, flowing down her back in waves to sway against her sweetly curved hips, framing her face with its dark locks.


The doujou faded into dim background noise as he lost himself in one of his favorite fantasies about the young assistant master. Her eyes darkened to a deep, fathomless blue as her lips curved upwards into an enticing smile of promise, a faint blush staining her cheeks...after all, she was still his sweet, innocent Kaoru, even in the privacy of his fantasy. Innocent she may be, but she was temptation itself as she reached down to smooth her hands over the soft of the material of her yukata. Briefly he longed to be that material, hugging her slender form so closely, caressing her curves intimately, listening to the beat of her heart as she thrilled to his touch.


"Kenshin..." Her soft voice was husky with yearning as she leaned closer, her lips parting to allow the tip of her tongue to dart out and moisten the tempting pink flesh. He longed to feel their warmth against his own. She cast him a sultry look, her hands moving over the yukata again, smoothing it over her breasts before continuing down to spread across her flat abdomen. His eyes followed and he wished he were the obi holding the material closed, hiding her form from his view, wrapped around her in a loose embrace. The warmth of the sun kissed her face and he felt a moment of jealousy that it was allowed to do so and not he. But her hands were moving again, slowly hooking her fingers into the obi that he'd wished to trade places with for but a moment. "It's such a warm day..." She murmured and slowly tugged the material until its knot began to loosen, drifting lower on her hips. His eyes moved upwards again, seeing the edges of the yukata gape open, the creamy swell of her breasts revealed to his hungry gaze.


Unable to resist the temptation set before him he leaned forward and pressed his lips against the warmth of her flesh. Slowly raising his hands to cup the warmth of her breasts through her yukata he felt his breath quicken. He longed to see more of her, touch her without the barrier of clothing to separate them. Closing his eyes he pushed the soft material off her shoulders and replaced it with his lips, gently kissing his way to the slender column of her throat as her head fell back, her lips parting on a welcoming sigh as her hands moved to his shoulders. Her scent was intoxicating, making his head spin with the heady quality of it and he raised his head to look into her flushed features before he pressed soft kisses against her jaw, slowly trailing his lips to hers. He paused, teasing, silently begging for the favor of a kiss in return and rejoicing when she granted it. Her soft moan encouraged him to continue, to seek to deepen the kiss and he coaxed her to open to him, lightly touching his tongue to her bottom lip. He raised his hands to run his fingers through the silk of her hair cascading down her back, gently tugging on the long strands, urging her to tilt her head back as he plundered the sweet confines of her mouth. Releasing her lips reluctantly, the need for air undeniable any longer, he smiled and caught her bottom lip with his teeth, gently suckling before releasing her. Such a passionate, responsive woman... He thought in awe, his hands releasing her hair to move to the yukata again, pushing it further off her shoulders until it slipped down to pool at her waist, caught in the curves of her arms.


Leaning back he looked down at her curves now exposed to his hungry gaze. She is mine...meant for me and only me... He wasn't the least bit alarmed by the possessiveness of his thoughts. He'd always thought of her as his though he never acknowledged it aloud. From the beginning, when he'd first laid eyes upon her he'd felt the stirring of his passions. He'd longed to claim her as his, though lacked the confidence to do so, always fearing that by doing so he would place her in more danger from the multitude of enemies he'd acquired through the years. In the privacy of his thoughts, through his fantasies, he was able to do so without fear of the repercussions that reality would bring.


Slowly he lowered himself to his knees, looking up at her with adoration shining in his eyes. She was his goddess, he the supplicant. He wished to worship her with his entire being. Tugging the obi from around her waist he allowed it to fall, discarded and forgotten, to the ground. She lowered her arms, the material of the yukata slowly slipping to pool at her feet, leaving her bare in her natural glory. His breath caught and he could do nothing more than gaze at her in awe. She was beauty personified, her slender form distinctly feminine, yet finely honed from her years of practicing kendou. Reaching out tentatively he placed his hands against her smooth flesh, marveling at how soft her skin felt beneath his sword callused palms.


For a moment the fantasy wavered and he frowned, the doujou returning to his consciousness as he opened his eyes to stare into the water. His hands clenched into fists as his chest tightened with the familiar feeling of guilt. His hands, though clean for all to see as he washed the laundry, were stained with the blood of the men he'd murdered during the revolution. To touch Kaoru with those hands was sacrilege...yet he couldn't deny that he longed to do so, to taste, even for a moment, the heaven he knew was forever barred to him for his actions during the chaos of the revolution.


Shaking the melancholy from his mind, he strove to return to the fantasy he'd been weaving and pushed the grim darkness away, wanting instead to bask in his sweet Kaoru's light once again as she welcomed him with an enticing smile and love in her eyes. He forced the doujou to recede again and made his hands continue in their task of scrubbing the laundry clean. Despite his efforts, a small part of him cringed in guilt. He didn't deserve Kaoru, even in the confines of his imagination. She deserved better than he, someone without the bloodstained past of a hitokiri. Someone who was able to love her freely, who would be by her side always to care for her and provide for her the shelter from the ugliness of the world that she needed.


Yet, despite knowing this, his heart filled with pain at the thought of his Kaoru being with someone else. Of some other man touching her and earning her touches in turn. Of someone else earning her welcoming smile and bringing the light to her eyes. He wanted to be the man to coax soft sighs of passion from her lips, to awaken her body to the urges of lovemaking. He wanted to be with her as man and woman were meant to be, sharing in the breathtaking glory of intimacy. He wanted to be her lover...her husband...the father of her children. He longed for all of that, yet knew he was undeserving. Sighing deeply, he shook his head. Perhaps in reality I don't deserve her...but in fantasy I can erase the past and be the man I long to be...


Retreating to the safety of his thoughts, he fell back into the fantasy world he'd been spinning around himself. Biting his lip, he leaned forward, closing his eyes, and rested his cheek against her flat abdomen, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close. Turning his head he pressed a kiss to her smooth skin, inhaling her delicate scent enhanced by the subtle perfume she wore. She was perfect. Everything about her from her clear, sparkling eyes to the delicate turn of her ankle was perfect. He ached with the need to hold her against him, to never let go. Instead he drew her down to him and claimed her lips in another kiss, this one more insistent than the last, demanding a response rather than asking. He wasn't disappointed as her arms came around him, her lips parting on a low moan of pleasure.


Releasing her lips to gently nip at the delicate shell of her earlobe, he smiled at her soft gasp of pleasure as his hands caressed the warmth of the soft curves of her breasts. Urging her to lie back, he followed, covering her slender form with his, careful to keep his full weight off of her lest he crush her beneath him. Trailing soft kisses along her jaw he paused to press a gentle, lingering kiss to her sweet, moist lips before continuing down her throat. He pressed his lips to the erratic pulse beating a wild rhythm, tenderly nipping before soothing the small hurt with his tongue. His hands didn't remain idle as they caressed her breasts, his thumbs urging the tight peaks into further hardness. Trailing his fingers down over her ribs he smiled at her small, breathless laugh before he closed his mouth over the hardened peak of her breast, gently suckling as his hands continued their lazy decent to trace ever widening circles over the soft swell of her hips.


"Kenshin..." She moaned, tugging at the barrier of his gi, a small pout turning her lips downwards, urging him to kiss away the frown from her delicate brows. He didn't fight the impulse and smiled as she turned her face up to receive his attention on her lips once again. Placing a gentle kiss at the corner of her mouth he shifted his gaze to her breasts pushing up against his chest, searing him through the rough material of his clothing. "Off..." She whimpered, tugging again at the faded gi he wore. "No fair. You're still dressed." He didn't need to be told twice. He pulled back to swiftly tug the garment free of his hakama before shrugging out of it and tossing it to the side impatiently. "Mmm...better..." She pressed her lips to his shoulder and he closed his eyes on a shudder of pleasure.


Her breasts pressed against the hardened planes of his chest, enticing him, entrancing him. He shifted, lowering his head to draw one of the peaks into his mouth again. Brushing his fingers against the passion-dampened curls at the apex of her thighs he delighted in her sharp intake of air as she lifted her hips in silent yearning. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating, driving all reason from his mind. All thoughts of being unworthy drifted away as she slowly, hesitantly parted her thighs as he silently asked. Smiling, he lifted his head to claim her lips again, drowning in the sweetness offered to him with such innocent passion. Gently, carefully so as not to startle her, he pressed his palm to her warmth, caressing slowly as she adjusted to the new sensations. Cautiously pushing one finger beyond the tight folds of her femininity he paused as she grew still, her muscles tensing at the intrusion. Waiting to see if she'd accept him or reject him, he kissed her again, silently begging for her approval.


Slowly, after what seemed to be an eternity, she relaxed, a soft sigh escaping her lips beneath his own. Slowly, tentatively, he began to stroke her, reveling in the moisture gathering beneath his tender ministrations, as he urged her to greater need. Her hands clutched at his shoulders as the sensations assaulted her senses. "K-Kenshin..." She whispered his name on a shaky sigh, her hips rising up to meet his slowly moving hand. Pausing briefly at her entrance he dipped his finger inside before continuing onward to gently touch the core of her pleasure. Whimpering softly she writhed beneath him, unconsciously begging for more as her body awakened further into the realms of pleasure.


Sending a second finger to join the first he released her lips to lavish attention once again on her breast before continuing down her body, placing soft, open mouthed kisses against the warmth of her abdomen. Pausing, he looked up, an entreaty reflected in his eyes as he met her startled gaze. "May I?" He whispered softly, touching her a little more firmly at her intimate femininity. He watched as confusion flitted across her features before settling into understanding. A blush spread across her chest and up into her face before she finally, reluctantly, nodded. Smiling, he dipped his head and tasted of her feminine essence, glorying in the liquid honey beneath his questing tongue. Kami-sama...she is like sake...sweet, warm, and intoxicating! He could easily become addicted to Kaoru. Gently easing his fingers into her he bit back a groan at the way her tight passage gripped at the digits almost desperately, her hips rising up in a wordless plea. Touching his other hand to her hip to steady her, urging her to remain still, he worshipped her with mouth and hands, earning soft cries of pleasure from his sweetest of goddesses.


It was sweet torture to taste and touch, denying himself that which he most yearned for. But that could wait. Kaoru's pleasure would come first, before his own, as it should. When her cries rose to a keening wail, her inner muscles tightening around his fingers still buried within her, he slowly rose up, pulling her into his arms in a tender embrace. Gently stroking her hair, he placed soft kisses at her temple and over her closed eyes, listening to her ragged breaths as they gently puffed against his shoulder, across his chest as she trembled in his arms. Slowly urging her lie flat again, he kissed her tenderly, his fingers caressing her cheeks as he brushed her damp hair to the side. Releasing her lips he looked down at her with all the love and adoration he kept hidden within his heart shining out through his eyes and gentle smile. This was where he belonged...with his Kaoru, always with Kaoru. No one else had ever made him feel such overwhelmingly intense feelings of tenderness and passion. He needed her as a man needed air to breath. She was his life. He existed solely to protect her and keep her safe, always. Her happiness would always come before his. It could be no other way. She was his goddess and he her willing slave.


Pulling back, sliding his hands slowly down her still trembling form, he sat back on his heels and gazed upon her beauty, feeling his breath catch at the sight of her flushed and moist skin, glowing from her passionate release. Swiftly removing the remainder of his clothing, he returned to her open and welcoming embrace, his body's needs making themselves stridently clear. He ignored the urge to bury himself deeply within her warmth. Her needs came first. Always. Again he trailed his hand down her slender form and dipped his fingers into the moist warmth awaiting his attention. Her soft gasps and moans encouraged him and soon she was trembling once again in his arms, her voice rising up into a trilling note of intense bliss as she closed around his questing fingers, her muscles quivering with the force of her second release. Unable to deny himself any longer, he removed his fingers and slowly settled himself between her parted thighs, pausing at her entrance, eyes seeking hers again as he silently asked permission to continue.


No matter how great his want, he would not continue without her consent. She smiled, her eyes meeting his steadily, and she nodded. Having received his answer to his unspoken question, he slowly pressed forward, closing his eyes at the sheer magnitude of the intensity of the sensations assaulting him as her body received his willingly. It was exquisite torture to hold himself back, to go so slowly, but he wanted to savor every moment of their lovemaking, to hold it close to his heart and relive it every moment they were not joined together in intimacy. Feeling resistance he stopped and bit his lip hard. Looking at her tenderly, regret reflected in his expressive eyes he pushed forward sharply, hating himself for causing her the pain that brought tears to her beautiful eyes. Bowing his head he held himself still, waiting for her to adjust to the invasion and allow him to continue. He silently prayed that she would not reject him now after he had caused her such hurt, yet he knew he would understand if she did.


When she shifted, her hips rising slowly, experimentally, he nearly forgot his resolve. Her gentle touch on his jaw had his eyes opening. He saw the sparkle of tears in hers and felt another stab of guilt within his heart. When his gaze dropped his lips parted on a soft sigh. She was smiling. She was smiling at him, even after he had caused her pain. He met her gaze again and smiled in return, slowly moving within her, watching her expression for a sign that he should stop again. When he received none, he lost himself in the heaven she offered. His Kaoru, such passion was unfathomable. That she could want him as he wanted her set his heart to racing. Claiming her lips in a fierce, possessive kiss, he reveled in the sensations flowing through his body, engraving them into his memory for all time. Releasing her lips, he buried his face against her shoulder, whispering words of love and devotion to her, not caring that he was unworthy of uttering such declarations to his sweet and innocent goddess. He needed to say the words...he needed her to hear them.


Her soft cries of pleasure filled his ears, bringing him more pleasure than he could bear. As she trembled beneath him he felt his own release quickly approaching and he fought against it, not wanting their closeness to end. Suddenly she arched her back, her head thrown back exposing the slender column of her throat as she cried out. "Kenshin!" As he felt himself balanced precariously on the precipice of his own release he wondered briefly why her shout of ecstasy had sounded so...angry. The next instant pain exploded in his head and he fell forward. "Kenshin you jerk! My shitagi!" Kaoru's furious shriek was accompanied by another wallop to the back of his head.


He opened his eyes to stare into the washtub and blinked a flush of embarrassment rising up into his face to rival the shade of his hair. Oh crap. There, clutched in his hands, was Kaoru's shitagi. He closed his eyes and waited for the bokken to fall a third time.


"How could you?! Pervert!" She snatched her underwear from his hands and stormed away, muttering something under her breath that he was just as glad he couldn't understand. He had a feeling it wasn't very nice and directed solely towards him.


A throat clearing drew his attention and he looked up slowly to see Sanosuke looming over him. "So..." He began, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "That's why you like doin' the laundry. Shame on you, Kenshin. I had no idea you had such dirty ulterior motives behind it."


"Oro?" He didn't have to feign ignorance. He had no idea what his friend was talking about. That is, until he followed the direction of his gaze. He looked down at his lap and groaned. Double crap. I'm so dead.