Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame ❯ Damon: Second Coming ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

In the last chapter, there were great amounts of Duel Monsters dueling, but I hope that you will like the change of pace with mainly Dragonball Z/GT and Yu-Yu-Hakusho action in this chapter. But I hope that I don't insult any Serena/Sailor Moon fans and/or Hotaru/Sailor Saturn fans in this chapter. Why? Well, you will have to read this chapter! I don't own Digimon, any of the other stories, and/or anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction story! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE, BLOOD, POSSIBLE GORE AND DEATH, MILD TO EXPLICT SUGGESTIVE THEMES, MILD TO EXPLICT LANGUAGE, AND FINALLY, NC-17 LEMON(S), NUDITY, AND POSSIBLE OTHER ADULT SITUATIONS!
 
Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame
 
Recap: While all of our heroes and heroines were still reviling in Davis', Serena's, and Hotaru's victory over the Divine Emerald, they began to investigate `mysterious disappearance' in the Real World, which they believe to be the Dark Moon and Dark Digidestined kidnapping innocent people for some kind of purpose. On the meanwhile, Seto Kaiba and Mokuba Kaiba, using new interdimensional portal technology developed by Kaiba, of course, came into Davis' world, made a deal with the company that made the duel disks from Davis' world, and that company became Tokyo branch of Davis' world of Kaiba Corporation. While Kaiba and Mokuba decided to take a limo ride to explore Davis' world, they found Davis, Yugi, and all of the other heroes, much to their shock, back in the Real World. However, the `reunion' wasn't too happy, in fact, Kaiba insulted the sacrifices that the Digidestined made for both world as well as insulting Davis' relationship with Kari, resulting in one enraged Davis, and that resulted in one duel between Kaiba and the `Prince of Games', Davis' dueling title. When the two dueling `superpowers' `battled', Davis gave Kaiba the boot from the duel with his Egyptian God Card, Slifer the Sky Dragon. However, before Davis' victory could set in, DD arrives and challenges our Digidestined of Miracles to another duel, betting his stolen Obelisk the Tormentor versus Davis' Slifer the Sky Dragon. When Davis' accepts, both duelists got their Egyptian God Cards onto the field, but Davis' sacrificed his God Monster to use his Legendary Dragon and Dark Magician combo monster, Amulet Dragon, to blow DD's Obelisk the Tormentor and all of his life-points away. After the duel, Davis demanded about the kidnapped people and DD told Davis to hold a tournament and find out about them. DD then uses Instant Transmission to leave the `dueling field' without Obelisk the Tormentor, which Davis took from him. Davis and his team have two Egyptian God Cards, but DD still has the most powerful God Card, the Winged Dragon of Ra. However, that wasn't DD's main concern, when he heard that `someone' that nearly killed Davis had survived Davis' attempt to destroy him from DE, DD ordered that this `person' be brought into this world at once! As the Digidestined and all of the other heroes and heroines celebrate, some of them were `feeling' `terrible things' on the horizon and by the looks of it, that `feeling' would be right! What or who is this `being' that nearly destroyed Davis somewhere on his journey as an Interdimensional Warrior? And what will happen when he is unleashed? Finally, what will Davis and others think when they find out about this `being', one way or another? Find out today on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
Chapter 7: Damon: Second Coming
 
(One day after Davis' two duels in Odaiba Park; Early Morning at the Dark Digidestined's base)
 
Once again, we find DD, totally nude, lying down on his grand bed in his bedroom with DK and Erisita, Sailor Darkmoon of the Dark Moon, lying down on his bed chest, also, totally naked. DD then slowly opens his eyes and then a holographic screen appears in his room with DE's face on it.
 
DD looks at the holographic screen and asks DE, who is on the screen, “Status report?”
 
DE then tells DD, plainly, “We have retrieved the `subject', but he was still mainly suffering from the injuries that Motomiya gave him in their battle. We had to put in a status chamber to allow him to heal and . . . for our protection. You know what HE is, what HE can do, and how powerful HE is.”
 
DD replies, in a calm tone, “I understand your concern, but don't worry, all know need to do is to heal him of all of his wounds, restore his power, and then set him far from the base and activate a time release for the status on HIM, long enough for you to get away. Personally, I was hoping for HIS return, so, I had studied HIM and HIS last battle with Motomiya, thus, developing `countermeasures' to take make sure when he does his job that he doesn't interfere with our plans. And when you and DY are done, both of you take a breath, you have been working real hard and need rest. And that's an order, got me?!”
 
DE nods his head in understanding and tells DD, “Yes, sir, DD. And thank you for the `rest time'.”
 
DD tells DE, “No problem, but get to work or no `rest time', got it?”
 
DE smiles and says, “Yes, sir.” The holographic screen with DE's face then `vanishes' out of DD's room and then DD hears clapping, activating his sound-activated lights in his bedroom.
 
DD then hears Erisita's voice calls out, in a low tone, “You are making such a large fuss for this `person'.” DD then looks to see Erisita in a very sexy pose with her nude body and a wide seductive grin on her face.
 
DD tells Erisita, “This is no `ordinary person' Erisita, he is barely even human. Actually, he is a pure demon in a human body.”
 
DK's voice then calls out, “He is darkest legend of the Digidestined and the only one to put real fear into Motomiya's heart.” Erisita then moves onto DD's bare body, DD wraps his left arm around her slender and sexy waist, and they look to see DK, also in seductive pose with her body. DK then tells Erisita, “HE is a Digidestined version of the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, an Ultimate killing machine, perfect, his only purpose is destroying and kill.”
 
DD tells DK, “The Legendary Dark Super Digidestined.”
 
Erisita's eyes widen in interest and she asks, “Based on what one of your companions said, DE is his name, he can cause `problems' for both Motomiya, Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and all of us. That Legendary Dark Super Digidestined sounds like a real demon.”
 
DD tells Erisita, “Don't worry, I've gain countermeasures to deal with HIM after he has destroyed all three of those assholes. Imagine it, my dear, your enemies and mine, broken, blood, and dead at our feet.”
 
Erisita gives a wide evil and says, “Yes, I can imagine and it would be a wonderful sight.”
 
Just then a hologram screen with Lita's `evil doppelganger' face on it appears in DD's room and she calls out, “Erisita, we have just found Sailor Moon's and all of her friends' and allies' location!”
 
Erisita tells Sailor Nega-Jupiter, “Give us the report, now, Athena!”
 
Sailor Nega-Jupiter or Athena replies, “Sailor Moon are with Prince Motomiya and all of the others back on Earth or the Real World, it is called here, in this dimension.” Erisita looks at DD and he nods his head at her with a wide grin of approval.
 
Erisita then tells Athena, “All right, send some of our forces to give them a headache. Plus, send our newest member of our `Soul Hunters', our busty little hard-core blond, if you get my meaning.”
 
Athena smiles evilly and says, “Understood.” The holographic screen with Athena's face on it then disappears out of DD's room.
 
DD takes Erisita into his arms, takes his right hand, and massages her left breast, while saying, “Excellent idea. Something or should I say, someone to `soften up' our foes before we send our `new friend' for the final death of all three of the assholes when our Legendary Evil Friend is fully `revived'. We do think alike my dear and that's why I love you so much.”
 
Outside of DD's room, we find Kari, listening in with a special device in her ear, but making sure that it looks that she is waiting impatiently for DD, however, in her own mind, she thinking, worriedly, “Oh no! I can't believe! That `demon' survived his last battle with all of us! But how did that `demon survive?! All of us thought for sure that Dai-chan killed him when Goku, I, and all of Goku's friends combined our powers into Daisuke and he wiped HIM out with in one blow! But I guess he did survive! I've got warn Davis and the others before it is too late! I've got to tell him, somehow, about DAMON'S return!”
 
(Later that Morning; In the streets of the Odaiba)
 
Ever since yesterday, all of Tokyo and even all of Japan is all talking about what happened on the dueling field, today, newspapers and more were talking about Davis' duels with Seto Kaiba and DD. The news media and all of the citizens, especially in Odaiba, are talking about this `new villain', Davis' disappearance around five years ago, and how other worlds are able to come together as well as wonder if they are all related, though, thanks to DD, the people know, now, that Davis' disappearance and he are related as well as got people wondering about how Davis came into Yugi's world. Meanwhile, Kaiba continues working on his new branch of Kaiba Corporation in Davis' world and Pegasus, much to Kaiba's chagrin, announced for plans for a Duel Monsters tournament in which duelists from both worlds can enter. However, today, we find Davis and all of the other heroes and heroines find themselves in front of group of Gotsumon, Gazimon, evil Knightmon, a horde of Bat demons from Inuyasha's world, and finally, some of Leblanc's goons lead by the two Thunder Brothers, who have been revived thanks to Sailor Darkmoon.
 
Davis groans in annoyance and says, in the same tone, “Oh, great. We try to get a day off from battling those jerks and now, they send these goons against us!”
 
Serena says, in the same annoyed tone, “Typical, that Sailor Darkmoon doesn't have any manners. I'm trying to pick off with Darien where we left off and this happens! I'm getting sick and tried of this!”
 
One of the Gotsumon says, “This is nothing personal, human, but we've got orders!”
 
Tea asks, “Oh, great. Now, what do we do?”
 
Lita exclaims, “We fight, that's what!”
 
The older of the Thunder Brothers then exclaims, “Females going to battle us?! Ha! I expected better from our opponents! And that girl with the meatballs for hair is one of feared Interdimensional Warriors?!”
 
The younger of the Thunder Brothers then states, “All she looks good for is to eat!”
 
Serena growls in anger and says, annoyed, “That does it! I've had enough of your mouth!”
 
One of Leblanc's goon squad, under the villains `employ', responds, “Oh, yeah! What are you going to do about it?!” Serena looks at both Davis and Hotaru and they nod their heads.
 
Just then Serena, Hotaru, and Davis then step forward and Davis states, “What all three of us are going to do about is kick your butts! Personally, I'm getting tried of your mouths as well as Serena.”
 
Serena tells them, “We will use our powers to stop you, but we don't need full power to stop all of you.”
 
Davis smiles and says, “It would be a waste of time and our energy.”
 
Three of Leblanc's male goons then charge with one of them saying, “Oh, yeah! We will see about that!” The three goons then charge our three Interdimensional Warriors, who don't move a muscle as the three goons rush towards them.
 
“Serena!” Darien calls out to his girlfriend in worry.
 
Rini then yells out, “What are the three of you doing?!” But when the three male goons came very close to our three warriors, they did a classic karate move, spin around 180 degrees, and Serena, Hotaru, and Davis kick the three goons in their chest, sending them skidding across the sidewalk until they crash into a light-pole around ten yards away, surprising everyone, friend and foe.
 
Davis asks, in a confident tone, “Next?”
 
Two Gotsumon call out, “Rock Throw!” And the two rock-like Digimon send two rocks from their bodies against Davis, but our Digidestined of Miracles turns the rocks into dust with just one `swipe' of his arm.
 
Davis then forms two `energy stars' in his two hands and exclaims, “Here is a better attack for you! Double Starlight!” Davis then throws the two `energy stars' at the two Gotsumon, which delete them on impact.
 
The older of the Thunder Brother then yell out, “Oh, brother! This is getting ridiculous! What are all of you waiting for?! Get them!” The rest of the `legion' then rush against our three Interdimensional Warriors.
 
Davis then says, in his usual tone, “To be honest, I was looking for something to get some `aggression' I was building up. They will do nicely!”
 
Serena shakes her head and says, “Sheesh, Davis! You are the same as ever before: Always ready for a fight!” Just when the `legion' of `evil minions' were upon them, Davis, Serena, and Hotaru easily jumped away from their first attacks. Davis then makes his assault against the `legion' slashing through the majority of the Gotsumon in no time, but then came under attack from the attacking evil Knightmon.
 
Berserk Sword!” the Knightmon exclaims and they swing their swords at Davis, but our Digidestined of Miracles uses his super-speed to easily dodge the assault, causing the sword to crash on the pavement of the street, cracking it immensely.
 
Davis then calls to the evil Knightmon, “Hey, don't you know it is against the law to attack people with sharp objects, including swords?!” When the Knightmon turn to the source of Davis' voice, he rushes in and uses his super-strength pushes his fist right through the Knightmon's chest and out through their back. When Davis is done, the Knightmon scream out in pain as they turn into data particles.
 
Meanwhile, all of the Gazimon attack Hotaru and they cry out, “Time to pay, human! Electric Stun Blast!” All of the Gazimon then fires spheres of electrical energy at Hotaru that turn into one large orb of electrical energy, but Hotaru catches the electrical energy orb in her hands and she struggles to hold back to ball.
 
Rini calls out, worriedly, “Hotaru!” Hotaru gives a loud roar, throws the orb right back at the Gazimon, and then Gazimon scream out in pain as all of them are deleted.
 
Hotaru says, “Even though they were evil, I feel sorry for them, having to destroy them like that.”
 
Finally, the Bat Demons and Leblanc's goons were attacking Serena and one of them kicked Serena in stomach, causing her to say, annoyed, “Ugh! That's it! Now, I'm angry!” But then two of the Bat Demons grab Serena by the arms and restraining her from moving.
 
“Serena!” Darien and other scouts call out in horror. And then one of Leblanc's goons then rush in to slash Serena with his claw-like weapon, but when he got close, Serena swings forward and using the Bat Demons holding, Serena kicks the goon in the chin with both her feet and swings around back to the ground as well as landing on the ground, perfectly.
 
One of the Bat Demons then brawl at her, “Why you human bitch . . .!”
 
Serena tells the two demons, “I think that the two of you need to watch your manners! Now, kiss and make up!” Serena throws her arms, forward, taking the two demons with her arms and slamming their faces, together, knocking both to the ground and unconscious. Serena then swings her arms to her sides, creating a powerful shockwave that knocks the other Bat Demons and goons to the ground.
 
One of the Bat Demons says, stunned, “Whoa. . . She's strong for a mere mortal female. . .”
 
The older of the Thunder brothers then exclaims, “Damn them! All of these `creatures' are useless!”
 
The younger of the Thunder brothers then states, “I agree, brother!” The younger of the Thunder brothers yells out, “Here is gift from me, humans!” And he then opens his mouth at Davis and the others, gathering electric energy into his mouth, and fires a beam of electrical energy at them.
 
Davis then steps in front of the attack, grabs the electrical attack with his hands, and then calls out, “Thanks for the gift! But I've got to say: `Return to sender!'” With one loud roar, he redirects the attack back to the younger of the Thunder brothers.
 
The younger of the Thunder brothers then exclaims, “Impossible!” Soon after, he is hit by his own attack and screams out in pain as he is totally disintegrated.
 
“Brother!” the older of the Thunder brothers in horror. The older of the Thunder brothers roars out in anger, “How dare you?! How dare you use my own brother's attack to kill him?! You little human ass! I will-!”
 
But then Hotaru's voice calls out, “Excuse me!” When the older of the Thunder brothers look at Hotaru, she is in Sailor Saturn `form' with her silver wings spread out from her back and pointing her spear at him. Sailor Saturn then exclaims, “Saturn Obliterating Screech!” Sailor Saturn then fires a violet planet-shape orb of energy that when it hits, the older of the Thunder brothers is totally obliterated.
 
Davis then looks at the remaining `evil minions' with great fear in their eyes and tells them, in a stern tone, “Unless the rest of you want to end up like them, then BEAT IT!” The rest of them then `vanish' in clouds of darkness and shadows. Then Sailor Saturn floats down to ground, lands on her feet, and then transforms back into her `civilian form' as Hotaru.
 
The rest of the heroes and heroines come up to them and Matt exclaims, “All three of you were just incredible out there! You took them out as they were nothing!”
 
Serena then says, “Yeah, the weird part is that Sailor Darkmoon knew that Hotaru and I would be able to defeat a force of this much combined power by ourselves without much effort.”
 
Trista asks Serena, “Are you sure?”
 
Davis tells Trista, “We're sure, Trista. Those minions were sent to attack us knowing that they couldn't win. They were sent as a message.”
 
Amarah then says, “I've got another bad feeling that Prince Motomiya, here, is right. Which means a lot worse is to come to our way at some time.”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “You don't know the half of it, sweetheart.” When everyone turns to the source of the voice, they find Mai, in the same clothing during the Waking the Dragon's saga, walking towards them, but her head was lowered towards them.
 
Joey exclaims, happily, “Mai! Oh man, it is so good to see you, again! Where have you been Mai?”
 
Mai then replies, in a solemn tone, “I wish that it was good to see you, Joey. But personally, I wish that you weren't here to see what I'm going to do.”
 
Joey then asks, confused, “What are you talking about Mai?”
 
Mai then raises her head for the others to see a look of cold determination in her eyes and she activates a Chaos Duel Disk, declaring, “I've come to take the souls of Daisuke Motomiya and Serena Tsukino!” Everyone gasps at Mai's declaration.
 
Yami takes over for Yugi and Yami asks Mai, “Mai, you are working for our enemy, aren't you?!”
 
Mai sighs and says, in her usual tone, “Like I had a choice, Yugi . . .!” Mai sighs and says, in a low and solemn tone, “I'm sorry, but you guys wouldn't understand. They had captured me and I met the faces of your enemy face to face, who gave me a situation that I couldn't win. . .”
 
FLASHBACK; Around one day ago
 
Mai is brought in front of DE, DY, and Sailor Nega-Mercury who are with Seymour, looking down from royal-type chairs.
 
DY then says, “So, this is the duelists that uses the Harpie Lady and once carry the taint of the Orichalcos inside of her.”
 
Mai gasps at exclaims, angrily, “How did you know that?!”
 
Sailor Nega-Mercury tells Mai, “Did you know about two people named Daisuke Motomiya and Serena Tsukino, who come from two other Earths?”
 
Mai gasps and exclaims, “You know them?!”
 
DE responds, in a dark tone, “Know them?! We are the enemies that they are fighting! We are members of the Dark Moon and Dark Digidestined, forces of pure evil that are trying to destroy them and take over all worlds! And no, this is no joke!”
 
DY then states, with an evil grin, “And now, you are going to help us by capturing the souls of Daisuke Motomiya and Serena Tsukino for us!”
 
Mai roars at them, “I'll never help you in anyway!”
 
But then a familiar dark voice calls out, “Maybe there is another way to convince you, stupid girl!”
 
When Mai looks at the source of the voice, she gasps to see Yami Marik walking up to her and calls out, fearfully, “Not you! Not again!”
 
Yami Marik grins evilly and says, “Ah, so I see that you remember me and remember what I can do! Well, it is time to put this way, stupid girl: Unless you work for us, willingly, I will erase all of your memories of your friends and send you to seal their souls away!” Mai's expression becomes that of great fear and Yami Marik exclaims, “That's right, stupid girl! I will take all of the memories of your friends away from you and then we will make sure that you are the one to seal their souls away! Think of it: Joey's, Tea's, Tristan's, and all of your other friends' souls sealed away BY YOUR HANDS!”
 
Mai exclaims, “No! Please, anything, but that!”
 
DE then demands, “Then sooth your heart with darkness of the Orichalcos, once more, Mai, if you want to save their lives! Serve us and all of your friends, when capture, will be under your `care'. You will have your feelings and emotions for them and they will be safe, expect for Yugi, since he carries the Millennium Puzzle, but we promise that your other friends, especially Joey will be safe. If you promise to serve us and take the powers of the Orichalcos, once again.” Just then an Orichalcos stone appears in front of Mai.
 
Sailor Nega-Mercury then asks Mai, “Well, Mai, what is your choice?”
 
Mai doesn't say a word for some time and then thinks to herself, “Sorry, Joey, I wanted to suitable duelists for when we next fight, but I guess that wish will never come true. Please forgive me, Joey, Tea, Yugi, everyone.” Mai then asks, “Do you swear to keep that promise that if I do what you desire that Joey and the others will be safe and you won't turn them against me?”
 
DY answers, “For one woman duelist to another, you have my word and ours.”
 
Mai then tells DY, solemnly, “Fine. I will become one of your soldiers and get the souls that you require.” Mai then reaches for the Orichalcos stone and prepares to put the evil powers of the Orichalcos back into her body.
 
END FLASHBACK; Return to the Present
 
Everyone is shocked by Mai's story and couldn't help, but feel sorry for her, knowing of the evil that she is forced to serve.
 
Serena then asks Mai, in a serious tone, “Mai, you don't know what they are doing with those souls that they are collecting! They are planning to revive a power that just as terrible as the Great Leviathan, maybe even worse! Do you really believe those assholes would really keep their world?! Do you really believe that they would keep your friends safe, knowing that they helped saved the world and are heroes?!”
 
Mai roars back, angrily, “I DON'T CARE! I don't care if they enslave any or all of the alternate worlds at there! This time I'm not fighting for power, I'm fighting to keep what I hold dear safe! And now, I don't care what happens to anyone else!”
 
Yami tells Mai, “Mai, that's the Orichalcos talking, not you! Don't let that evil take you over again!”
 
Mai tells Yami, “Sorry, Yugi, but I've got no choice!” Mai then points to Davis and Serena and asks them, “Okay, which one of you are going to duel me, first?! Come on, I don't have all day! The sooner I take your souls away, the sooner I can get out of this!”
 
Serena attaches a duel disk to her left arm and says, plainly and seriously, “Fine, Mai. I'll take you on.”
 
Ami then exclaims, worriedly, “Serena, we know what the Seal of Orichalcos can do! Don't do it!”
 
Joey then exclaims to Mai, “Mai, please, don't do this!”
 
Mai then tells Joey, in annoyed tone, “Wheeler, just stay out of this! Or I might have to hurt in order to get through that thick skull of yours!”
 
Serena then tells Joey, “It is no use, Joey! Once under the powers of the Orichalcos, you are infused with evil, you have seen it before! There is some of the `original Mai' still in her, but even though this isn't like last time, she still is under the influence of the Orichalcos!”
 
But before the dueling can start, another voice calls out with, “Hey!” Everyone then looks to the see Valon running towards them.
 
When he stops in front of them, Joey states, not angry, but annoyed, “Valon, don't tell me, you've joined them, too?!”
 
Valon shakes his head and tells Joey, in his Australian accent, “No way, mate! When they've captured Mai and using the powers of the Orichalcos, I've followed them into some kind of wacky portal that landed in this alternate world where our world is a television show. However, they got some aspects of my face, all wrong. Anyway, I learned the truth about why I landed in all of those juvenile detention centers and never forgave Dartz for that. By the way, thanks for kicking his butts, mates!”
 
Joey scratches his head and says, “No problem.”
 
Valon then looks at Mai and says, “However, it looks like I'm already too late.” When Valon looks at Serena, he tells her, “Hey, you, let me duel her . . .!” But when Serena looks at her, his eyes become wide and exclaims, “You! Whoa! Sorry, Serena, I didn't recognize you, there, for a second! Okay, after you, I don't want to get into an argument with the `Queen of Games', Serena Tsukino.”
 
Mina asks Valon, “Serena is what?!”
 
Joey blushes and says, “Oops. We forgot to tell you that Davis and Kari aren't the only ones that are Yug' and my protégés. You see, Serena is also another of Yug' and the Pharaoh's protégés and she became so good that she equaled Yug' and the Pharaoh, making her the one and only `Queen of Games', the one of the best female duelists alive!” All of Serena's Sailor Scout friends and Serena's boyfriend gasp in shock and amazement.
 
When all of them looked at her, she asks, “Hey, you think the only thing that I was doing is gaining incredible new powers and abilities?!”
 
Mai then tells Serena, “Well, let's see how you measure up then?”
 
Serena looks at Mai, inserts her dueling deck into her duel disk, and activates it, displaying 8000 life-points with Mai's Chaos Duel disk, and states, with a big smile, “Yes, let's.” Just then Kaiba and Mokuba, taking a look around town, come around the corner, and unseen by everyone else, finds the duel about to start.
 
Mokuba asks his brother, “Hey, bro, what is Mai doing here?”
 
Kaiba then says, in his usual tone, “Well, it looks like that she is about to duel one of the Geek Patrol. It is the friend of Yugi's protégé, Serena Tsukino. Let's watch and how see fears in a duel with a duelist as good as Mai.” Back to the duel, both duelists then draw five cards from their dueling decks.
 
Tristan then says, “Here they go.”
 
Tea then states, “Hopefully, Serena can defeat Mai before she can use the Seal of Orichalcos.”
 
Joey then says, solemnly, “In just one to two turns? I doubt it. The duelists using the Orichalcos, expect for Raphael, used the Seal of Orichalcos in just a few turns or at the start of the duel.”
 
Yami then states, “I hate to admit it, but Joey has a good point.”
 
Davis tells everyone, “Don't underestimate Serena, everyone. She has her ways of dueling and she has been known to gain quick victories.”
 
Mai then draws one card from her deck and says, “I'll go first!” Mai then looks at her hand, puts one card on her duel disk, and exclaims, “Now, I summon Cyber Harpie in attack mode of course!” A hologram of Cyber Harpie (1800/1300) appears on the field in attack mode. Mai then declares, “Now, I will end my turn!”
 
Serena then draws one card from her deck and tells Mai, “Okay, my move!” Serena looks at her hand and gives off a plain look in her expression.
 
Mai then asks, in a taunting tone, “Didn't get the card that you need?”
 
Serena smiles widely and tells Mai, “Actually, Mai, I've gained the cards that I needed to end this duel in just a few turns.”
 
Mai's expression becomes one of surprises and says, in a serious and, yet, surprised, expression, “You're bluffing!”
 
Serena then states, “You will see soon enough that I'm not!” Serena then inserts one card into magic/trap slots and exclaims, “Now, I play Polymerization! This allows me to fuse the three monsters in my hand. . . my three Blue Eyes White Dragons in order to form one of the most powerful beasts in my deck!” Three Blue Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500) then appear on the field and begin to fuse together as Serena places the three dragon cards in her graveyards. Serena then places the fusion monster card on her duel disk and declares, “Now, come forth, mighty Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” In a bright light, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) then appears from the light with a great dragonic roar!
 
Everyone gasps when they see this and Lita says, “Whoa! I never thought that Serena would play those kinds of monster cards!”
 
Ray states, just as surprised, “No kidding! Guess Serena is different then we last saw her!”
 
Kaiba growls and thinks to himself, annoyed, “How many people in this world have Blue Eyes White Dragons in their decks?! This is getting annoying! First, Motomiya and then her!”
 
Serena then tells Mai, “Not as easy as you thought, eh, Mai?” Mai just gives a look of stunned silence, seeing Serena's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Serena then inserts another card into her duel disk's magic/trap slots and declares, “Now, I play the magic card: Card of Revival! This magic card allows me to draw as many cards that I discarded to the graveyard during this turn, expect for this card! Since I've discarded one Polymerization and three Blue Eyes White Dragons to the graveyard to form my Ultimate Dragon, I get to draw four more cards, expect I must lower my life-points by 1000!” Serena's life-points then lower by 1000 and she draws four more cards from her deck. Serena then inserts another card into the magic/trap slots and exclaims, “Now, I play my Black Luster Ritual!” The hologram Black Luster Ritual then appears on the field and then she yells out, “This allows me to sacrifice my Dark Magician of Chaos to the graveyard. . .!” Dark Magician of Chaos (2800/2600) then goes into the Black Luster Ritual and a dark blue light comes out of the ritual, causing Serena to yell out, “. . . in order to summon my Black Luster Soldier!” Out of the dark blue light comes out Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) in attack mode as Serena places the card on her duel disk. Serena then places one more card in the magic/trap slot and declares, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards from my deck!” Serena then draws two more cards from her deck and inserts, yet, another card into the magic/trap slots, “Next, I play Doppelganger! This card allows me to copy any magic, trap, or monster card on the field or in the graveyard! And I copy my own Polymerization card! This allows me to fuse my Black Luster Soldier with my Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon to form one of the two monster powerful monsters in my deck!” Black Luster Soldier and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon then fuse together as Serena discards those monster cards into the graveyard, then Serena places a new fusion monster on her duel disk, and declares, “Arise, Master of Dragon Soldier!” Master of Dragon Soldier (5000/4500) then appears in front of Serena in attack mode. Serena then puts two cards in the magic/trap slots, causing a hologram of two face-down cards to appear behind Serena's Dragon Soldier, and she commands, “Now, I place two cards face-down and now, Master of Dragon Soldier, attack Mai's Cyber Harpie and make one major `gash' in her life-points! Master of Dragon Soldier then prepares to use its attack and then Serena commands, “Attack with Dragon Saber Blast!” Serena's Dragon Soldier then fires a beam of rainbow colored energy at Mai's Cyber Harpie, destroying it, and taking 3200 life-points with Mai's Cyber Harpie.
 
Current score:
Serena: 7000
Mai: 4800
 
Serena then yells out, “Activate Trap! Collateral Damage!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be a Trap card with a picture of monster being destroyed and others getting caught in some kind of aftershock, like in an earthquake.
 
Mai asks, not seeing that card before, “What does that do?”
 
Serena then explains, “My Trap card activates when one of my monsters successfully destroys one of your monsters and you take Battle Damage to your life-points! My Trap adds one-quarter of the damage that my attack gave you and takes them away from your life-points! This means you lose 800 more life-points!” Mai gasps in shock as she loses 800 more life-points. Serena then calls out, “Now, I activate my other face-down card! Sebek's Blessing!” Serena's other face-down is revealed to be the Sebek's Blessing Magic card. Serena then tells Mai, “This magic card adds the same number of life-points that you just lost to my life-points, which means I gain 4000 more life-points, thanks to my attack and trap card!” Serena's life-points then increase by 4000 more points.
 
Current score:
Serena: 11,000
Mai: 4000
 
Serena then motions at the end of her turn and Mai draws one card and yells out, “My move!” Mai then looks at her hand, puts one card in the magic/trap slot, causing a hologram of one face-down card to appear on the field, and then Mai puts one card on her duel disk, calling out, “Now, I place one card face-down and summon my Unfriendly Amazon. . . in defense mode!” Then a hologram of Unfriendly Amazon (2000/1600) appears on the field in defense mode! Mai then thinks, “All I need to do is use the Seal of Orichalcos and then I can turn this duel around! And once I get this damned business done and take her soul with Motomiya's, I will have assured Wheeler's and the others safety! Sorry, Wheeler, but this is something I've got to keep the rest of you safe! Those three don't have what it takes to defeat their enemies! They have too much power, I saw them, so, the only way to survive is to serve all of those assholes, then so be it, but they won't control Mai Valentine, I swear on that! I don't what happens, as long as what I hold dear is safe! I do whatever it takes and no one will stop me, even if they are friends with Wheeler and his friends, even Yugi!”
 
Serena then draws one card from her deck and declares, “My move!” Serena then looks at the card, inserts into the magic/trap slot, and calls out, “I play my Card of Demise! This allows me to draw five cards, as long as discard my entire hand in five turns! But I assure you that this duel will end in only one or two more turns!”
 
As Serena draws her five cards from her deck, Mai yells out, in an annoyed tone, “We will see!”
 
Serena looks at her new hand, puts one more card into the magic/trap slot, and exclaims, “Now, I play Graceful Charity! This allows me to draw three more cards as long as discard two from my hand!” Serena then draws three more cards, looks at her hand, discards two cards to her graveyard, and then says, “Now, time for me to make the move to end this duel!”
 
Everyone, expect for Davis, looks at Serena with perplexed expressions, and Yolei asks, “Okay, how she is going to end this duel in this turn?”
 
Davis thinks in his own mind, “Serena must have drawn the card that I put in her deck!”
 
Serena then puts one card into the magic/trap slot and yells out, “Now, I play my Junk Dealer magic card! Allowing me to summon two monsters from my graveyard with half of their original attack points! Return Cosmo Queen and Guardian Angel Joan!” Just then Cosmo Queen and Guardian Angel Joan return to the field, but Cosmo Queen's stats are 1450/2450 and Guardian Angel Joan's stats are 1400/2000 and both of them are in attack mode!
 
Mai then asks, not threatened, “And what are those two monsters going to do? Their attack points are cut in half!”
 
Serena then asks Mai, “Who said that I was going to attack with them?” Mai gives off a confused look, then Serena inserts another card into the magic/trap slot, and declares, “Now, I play my Cost Down magic card! This magic card lowers any monster's stars in my hand by two, reducing the sacrifices need to summon this monster by one!” Serena takes another card from her hand, causing dark clouds to form, and Serena yells out, “Now, all I need to do is to sacrifice my Guardian Angel Joan and Cosmo Queen. . .!” Cosmo Queen and Guardian Angel Joan disappears in bolts of lightning, Serena puts a card on her duel disk, causing her duel disk to spark, and Serena calls out, “. . .In order for me to summon this to the field! Come forth, Obelisk the Tormentor!” A giant column of light then lands behind Serena and out of that light comes out Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000) in attack mode!
 
Joey exclaims, amazed, “It's Obelisk!”
 
Yami then looks at Davis and asks him, “Davis, did you add Obelisk the Tormentor that you won back from DD to Serena's deck?” Davis gives a wide smile and nods his head in agreement.
 
Davis then tells everyone, “Don't worry about `control problems', however, like Kari and me, Serena can also weld the powers of the God Cards.”
 
Yami says, “It is very much true.”
 
Meanwhile, still unnoticed by the others, Kaiba and Mokuba are amazed to see Obelisk and Kaiba thinks in his own mind, annoyed, “Now, another of these Geeks can use the Egyptian God Cards?! How many Geeks did Yugi train as his protégés?!”
 
While looks at Obelisk the Tormentor in stunned silence, Serena then inserts one more magic card into her duel disk magic/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play the Magic card, Fulfillment of the Contract!”
 
Mai asks, “What does that card do?!”
 
Serena then replies, “This magic card, for the price of 800 life-points, allows me to play any Ritual Monster in my graveyard and return to the field! Now, Black Luster Soldier, return!” Serena's Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) then reappears on the field in attack mode! Serena then puts the final card in her hand and declares, “Now, I play Re-Fusion! This magic card is like Fulfillment of the Contract expect that for 800 life-points, I can return any Fusion Monster from my graveyard to the field! Now, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, come back to the field!” Serena's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) then returns to the field in attack mode!
 
Tristan then states, “Whoa! I never thought I see a fusion monster with the two monsters that created it on the field before!”
 
Serena then says, “However, these two magic cards cost me around 1,600 life-points, together!” Serena's total life-points then drop by 1,600 points, thanks to Serena's two magic cards.
 
Current Score:
Serena: 9400
Mai: 4000
 
Mai then asks, “What the point of summoning those two monsters?”
 
Serena smiles and tells Mai, “Simple, Obelisk the Tormentor's special ability can only be activated with the sacrifice with two monsters!” Mai's expression then becomes one of panic, knowing exactly what Serena is planning.
 
Tea then asks, “So, that's why she summoned those monsters! To use her God Card's special ability!”
 
Yami nods his head and says, “That was Serena's strategy all along. First, boost up her life-points as much as possible so she can survive attack if Mai hit her with any and have plenty to activate cards that require her to sacrifice life-points. Then have enough monsters to summon Obelisk the Tormentor as well as activating its special ability.”
 
Davis then says, “Once Serena does so, this duel will be over and since Mai couldn't play the Seal of Orichalcos, no one's soul will be taken.”
 
Joey then asks, worriedly, “But what will happen to Mai when Obelisk's attacks hits?! You know, what happens when a God Card's attack hits a duelist?”
 
Davis then asks Joey, “Did you want Mai to play the Seal of Orichalcos and have her soul taken?”
 
Joey then realizes what Davis is implying and says, “You're right, Davis. Better for Mai to get shocked rather than her soul taken by that evil seal. However, I still hope she doesn't get really hurt.”
 
Serena then calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and my Black Luster Soldier to activate Obelisk the Tormentor's special effect!” Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Black Luster Soldier are destroyed and their energy is sent into Obelisk the Tormentor, who changes from dark blue color into a dark red color. Serena then tells Mai, “When two monsters are sacrificed my Obelisk's attack points become infinite and all of your monsters will be destroyed along with 4000 of your life-points! And since you have only 4000 life-points remaining, this duel is over!” Obelisk's hand begin to glow with a bright light as his attack points go from 4000 to infinite! Serena tells Mai, “I'm sorry for what happened to you. I know what that bitch and all of her `friends' can do, but once you do her `dirty work', I can show any mercy or hold back on you, even if you are friends with Joey. There is too much at stake for me to lose. . . to anyone!” Serena then commands, “Obelisk the Tormentor, show Mai what power is all about! Finish her off with your Fists of Fury!” Obelisk bangs his fists and throws his right fist towards Mai and her monster.
 
Mai, in desperation, declares, “Now, I activate my Mirror Wall Trap card, stopping your attack and cutting your monsters attack points in half!” A large crystal-like wall appears in front of Obelisk.
 
Serena then says, “Guess you forgot that the majority of traps are useless against Egyptian God Cards. . . including your Mirror Wall!” Obelisk's fist then smashes through and shatters the crystal-like wall. Obelisk's fist then smashes Mai's Unfriendly Amazon and then heads straight for Mai, herself. Just when Mai shields herself from the attack, Obelisk's attack hits it's mark, sending a column of light blue energy into the air. Mai screams as she gets thrown to the ground by the sheer force of Obelisk's attack and her life-points then drop by 4000, ending the duel.
 
Final Score:
Serena: 9400
Mai: 0
 
Joey looks at the Mai, who lying on the ground on her back, and yells out, worriedly, “Mai, are you okay?” Mai slowly gets to a sitting position, shaking all the way up, still in shock from Obelisk's attack. Meanwhile, Serena's holograms of Master of Dragon Soldier and Obelisk the Tormentor then disappear off the field.
 
Just then a familiar female voice exclaims, “Well, that's no surprise! Guess underestimate your opponent, again, Mai!” And then out of the alleyway, Kari, with her arms crossed and serious look on her face, walks out of the alley and to Mai's left side.
 
Mai then says, surprised, “Hold on! I know you! You were with Motomiya, before! You are Kari Kamiya, aren't you?!”
 
Kari then replies, in a dark tone, “I WAS with Davis, but nothing TOO personal, I'm with DD, one of the leaders of the people you met, and his forces and they sent me to watch your duel! However, what I saw was totally disappointing, you lost in just TWO turns because you stupidly underestimate Serena Tsukino's dueling skills and status as the `Queen of Games'!”
 
Mokuba then states, “Whoa! Seto, did you hear that?”
 
Kaiba then growls in his own mind, “That female Geek with the meatballs for hair is the `Queen of Games', a female protégé of Yugi Moto that improved to become his equal?! The `Queen of Games' is rumored to be one of the best female duelists around as well! And Serena Tsukino is that `Queen of Games'?! But then again, she can use an Egyptian God Card with near perfect skill and efficiency. However, it is still so. . . annoyed that there are duelists that are equal to my greatest rival and they belong to that `Geek Patrol'!”
 
Kari looks over everyone else's shoulders and says, in a dark tone, “Well, it looks Seto Kaiba and his little brother did enjoy this `little show'.” Everyone then looks behind them to see the two people mention, much to their surprise.
 
Yami asks, “Kaiba and Mokuba?”
 
Joey growls in anger, “What's that rotten moneybags doing here?!”
 
Tea tells Joey, “Hello, Joey! They set-up a new Kaiba Corporation branch, here, in Davis' world!” Joey sighs in defeat, knowing that Tea is exactly right.
 
When Mai gets to her feet, Kari tells her, “My orders are to take you back, NOW!”
 
Mai roars at Kari, angrily, “There is no way I'm going to listen to you, kid!”
 
Kari then says, darkly, “You are going to reconsider that however!” Kari then uses her psychic power to freeze Mai in her tracks.
 
Mai then says, “Hey. . . I can't move!”
 
Kari then takes a hold of Mai's shoulder, looks at Davis, and tells him, “Don't think that our battle between us is over Daisuke! You and I still got a score to settle! Plus, I heard what Kaiba said about the two of us! Personally, he might be a genius, but in common sense, he is dumb as a rock!”
 
Kaiba heard Kari's comment and roars out, in anger, “Hey, watch that mouth, kid! No one talks to me that way and gets away with it!”
 
Kari tells Kaiba, in dark tone, “Give me a break, Kaiba-boy and Moneybags! Your threats are useless to me as Mai, here, right now! Later, losers!” Kari then uses her Instant Transmission to teleport away with Mai in tow.
 
Kaiba growls and tells Mokuba, in annoyed tone, “Let's go, Mokuba.”
 
Mokuba then tries to ask his older brother, “But Seto-?”
 
Kaiba then roars, “Let's go, Mokuba, now!” Mokuba nods his head and decides not to argue. Kaiba then says to himself, “If I ever see that girlfriend of Motomiya's, I will make sure that she pays for those insults. . .”
 
Meanwhile, back to the others, Joey comes up to Davis and yells at him, “Hey, Davis! Why did Kari take Mai back to those. . . vultures like that?! You said that she was really on our side!”
 
Tea tells Joey, “Joey, please calm down!”
 
Joey then states, angered tone, “No, I won't! Mai got forced into using those evil powers against to take away Davis' soul and Serena's and now, Davis' own girlfriend took them back those assholes to do who knows what with her!”
 
Davis tells Joey, “Look, Kari has to keep the act on being on their side! But don't worry, she will make sure that nothing really bad happens to her! Actually, I think Kari might have her own plans to gain Mai's `aid'.”
 
Joey's expression turns from angered to confused expression and he asks, “Okay, what you mean by that?”
 
Serena then says, “Don't underestimate, Kari, Joey. Kari can come up with her own `creative ideas'.” When everyone looks at Serena, she has a wide grin on her face, causing them to wonder what Serena and Davis know that they didn't. But then Serena goes up to Darien, wraps her arms around his right arm, and says, “Anyway, I'm a bit puckish after that duel, can we get a little something to eat and drink?”
 
Davis nods his head and says, “Sure! I know a little café that I saw nearby!”
 
Serena then asks her boyfriend, “Ready to go Darien?”
 
Darien smiles at Serena and replies, “Sure, Serena.” All of the heroes then walk off to the café that Davis mention, but Joey wonders what's happening with Mai, right now.
 
(Returning to the Dark Digidestined's base; On the meanwhile)
 
However, what is happening to Mai, right now, isn't good at all. Mai gets thrown into the wall by DD's psychic powers. DD, DK, and Sailor Darkmoon, in uniform, are sitting on three large throne chairs in another room of their base.
 
DD then roars, in great anger, “How dare you come back to us empty handed?! DE gave one simple mission: To take the souls of Daisuke Motomiya and Serena Tsukino!”
 
Mai then gets to her feet and exclaims, angrily, “Hey! You don't have any right to do this to me!”
 
DD then says, with evil glare in his eyes and angered tone, “Oh, I don't, do I?” DD then fires some Sith force lightning at Mai, causing her to scream in great pain and agony. When he's done, DD then states, in a stern tone, “Learn your place, bitch! Know who holds the true power around here, if you want your friends and yourself to survive!” Mai then groans in anger and pain. DD then looks at Kari and commands her, “Kari, be a dear and take her to prison hold! And personally, make sure her torture is very painful.”
 
Kari then says, in a dark slip-song tone, “Whatever.” Kari then snaps her fingers, two of Boltmon grab hold of Mai, and with Kari following, they take Mai away to the holding cells. Meanwhile, DE comes into the room.
 
DD then asks, “Report?”
 
DE then states, “Our `friend' body is fully healed and his power is restored to full strength. He has been sent into the Digital World and far from the base. The status pod is on a timer to de-activate and release HIM.”
 
DD tells DE, “Good work. Now, ready the `countermeasures', when our `friend' has done his work.”
 
DE says, in a bit of a nervous tone, “You got it.”
 
DD then tells his two lovers, “Why don't we head to my room to watch all of the `entertainment'? When Motomiya, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn are finally dead, we can have some `fun' to celebrate and we can watch it, again and again, since I plan to record their demises.”
 
DK responds, in a dark seductive tone, “Ooh, I'm in. Seeing their death's on television.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon says, in her own dark tone, “I hope their demises are fully of adult rated violence, blood, gore, and death.” DK nods her own head in agreement. Three of them then go off their `thrones' and head for DD's bedroom to prepare for their `big show'.
 
(Meanwhile; In the `Dungeon Area' of the Dark Digidestined's base)
 
After a semi-conscious Mai is thrown into a large prison cell, Kari commands, “Okay, you, two, get out of here! And that's an order! I will take care of this myself!”
 
The Boltmon then do a military-like salute and reply, “Yes, ma'am!” Both of the Boltmon then get out and close the door behind them.
 
Kari then takes out her Crest of Light from her pocket, aims it at the Orichalcos stone on Mai's leather neck-collar, and says, “Good thing that I `modified' the security cameras in these rooms to make sure that they see what I want them to see.” Kari's Crest of Light then `fires' a beam of light at Mai's Orichalcos stone, the mark of the Orichalcos then appears on Mai's forehead and then disappears, the Orichalcos stone then falls of Mai's neck-collar, and then shatters into tiny pieces. Kari then puts her Crest of Light back in her pocket, holds her hands over Mai, and calls out, “Curaga!” A bright light then covers Mai and all of her injuries are fully healed. Kari then asks Mai, “Mai, are you okay?”
 
Mai slowly opens her eyes, looks at Kari, and asks her, “Why are you helping me? Aren't you supposed to be on their side?”
 
Kari then smiles and says, “They must have showed you my little `act' Davis and I made up to convince them that I'm their side.”
 
Mai asks, confused, “Act? They showed me that you used the Seal of Orichalcos.”
 
Kari then takes the `fake' seal from her deck, shows it to her, and says, “This `card' is a total fake that Davis and I created.”
 
Mai asks, shocked, “That card is a fake?”
 
Kari then tells Mai, “Yep. This card can do all the things that the real seal can do expect that it can't make you evil and take a soul away.”
 
Mai, realizing the obvious, “Ah, I see. You are spy trying to get the `heads up' on their plans.”
 
Kari helps Mai to her feet, takes the real Seal of Orichalcos card from her deck, rips it in half, and responds, “That's right. Hopefully, I can critically damage their plans before I get discovered.” Kari then asks Mai, “Mai, how would you like the `get back' at these asses for what they did to you and forced you to do?”
 
Mai then replies, “I'm all ears, kid. Tell me what you had in mind.” Kari then begins to whisper her plans to Mai, while the security cameras only show what Kari wants them to see since, with the knowledge she gains as an Interdimensional Warrior, she `modified' them.
 
(Somewhere in the Digital World; Just before Noon)
 
On the meanwhile, we find the `status capsule', like the one Shadow the Hedgehog in Sonic X was sealed in expect that it is bigger, in the forest of the Digital World. As we get closer to the capsule, we find that there is timer that counting down besides the capsule. And when the timer reaches zero, `steam' comes out of the capsule and the capsule door opens. Nothing happens for a few minutes, but then a golden light comes out of the capsule and then a huge explosion comes out of the capsule, causing a huge crater to be created and a huge column of smoke to go into the air. When we look into the smoke, a large muscular human figure can be seen in the smoke.
 
The figure then screams out, in a dark and burly voice, full of anger and rage, “MOTOMIYA! MOTOMIYA!” The figure then creates another explosion of energy around him, sending a huge column of energy into the sky, much of the area of the Digital World all around the explosion to quake, and causing Digimon in the nearby areas to run for their lives.
 
(Returning to Ophanimon's palace; Exactly Noontime)
 
Now, we find all of the members of the Digital Force training with the other heroes and heroines, Odaiba Digidestined included, watch and observe. Davis, Serena, Hotaru, Veemon, and Gatomon were discussing on their `first lessons', when they felt the ground around them shake and quake for several seconds, violently.
 
TK asks, perplexed, “What's was that?”
 
Ami then takes out her portable computer, recently modified with Davis', Gennai's, and Hotaru's help, activates it, and says, “A huge explosion of energy just happened some miles from here. Even with the improvements to my computer, the energy released is immense and hard to measure.”
 
Tecna uses her own technology based magic and says, “Ami is right, everyone, but I don't know who or what could produce such power.”
 
Davis, Serena, Hotaru, Veemon, and Gatomon then sense an aura of pure darkness, causing all of them to gasp, and Serena to exclaims, “Oh my god! What is this?!”
 
Darien comes over to Serena and asks, “Serena, what's wrong?”
 
Serena then replies, “I feel an incredible dark aura, the source of the explosion, but whatever or whoever, this is. . . it is hard to describe. His aura contains a well of deep darkness. No light inside of him at all. Nothing, but pure evil. This is nothing like I have ever felt before.”
 
Hotaru then says, very worried, “Me neither. I never felt this kind of evil before. This evil is so pure, I'm shaking in fear from it. What is it?”
 
Davis then calls out, fearfully, “It isn't what, Hotaru. It is WHO.” When everyone looks at Davis, they are shocked to see him sweating bullets and both of his arms are shaking, in total fear, of what he is sensing.
 
Tai asks, worriedly, “Davis, what's wrong? Do you know who this `evil power' is?”
 
Davis nods his head, weakly, and responds, “I sure well do. I never forgot HIS aura, ever, but I don't know how in the world he can be here. I thought that he was dead!”
 
Gennai then asks Davis, “Davis, who is this `evil power'?”
 
Davis then replies, solemnly, “His name is Damon and he is a Digidestined, a dark one. But Damon is no ordinary Digidestined, he is. . . the Legendary Dark Super Digidestined.” Everyone gasps from Davis' final five words.
 
“Legendary Dark Super Digidestined?! Is there such a thing?!” Matt exclaims, confused.
 
Gennai lowers his head, solemnly, and says, in the same tone, “Unfortunately, there is. But I thought that he was just a myth. . . nothing but a legend.”
 
TK then says, “Well, it looks like this `Legendary Dark Super Digidestined' is real. So, what is he?”
 
Ophanimon then says, “He is the darkest legend of the Digidestined. The Super Digidestined are the Ultimate protectors of good and light and the Dark Super Digidestined are avatars of evil and darkness, but the Legendary Dark Super Digidestined is one of the darkest legends of all in the Digital World. The Legendary Dark Super Digidestined is the ultimate killing machine, a force of pure evil with no reason or rhyme to him, his only purpose is chaos, destruction, and death, and also know as the `demon in the human body'.”
 
Tea says, worriedly, “Wonderful.”
 
Luna states, “That's taking the words out of my mouth.”
 
Bloom sighs and says, plainly, “Oh boy.”
 
Ken then asks Davis, “And you faced this `Legendary Dark Super Digidestined' before?”
 
Davis says, solemnly, “Yes, I did. And last time that I did, he nearly killed me.” A second round of gasps came from the group of heroes and heroines, shocked by Davis' last words. Davis then explains, “When Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and I were in the world of the Z Fighters, that's where we faced him. We're not sure of his origins, but what he do know is that Damon came from this world and his powers were coming out at an early age. We don't know how he went from world to world, but when the Goku and his friends, with Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, me, faced him, Damon attacked with incredible power and ruthless efficiency. His power was unbelievable and he tore through all of us as if we were nothing. We poured every ounce of our powers and abilities into the battle, but he kept blowing our efforts back in our faces and killed anyone that got in his way of getting us as well as destroying everything in sight. He was pure malice, rage, and evil, he only wanted to kill and destroy, and the only pleasure he got with his enemies suffering and all the death and destruction that he caused.”
 
Lita exclaims, shocked, “That's terrible! He's nothing, but a beast!”
 
Gatomon tells Lita, “Beast isn't even close to describing what Damon is! `Living devil' is more like it!”
 
Veemon then continues the story with, “Damon seemed unstoppable and invincible, but Davis refused to give up, however, he got the worst of the punishment from Damon as a result. However, Davis, using Goku's and his friend's, with Kari's, my own, and Gatomon's powers, struck one final blow to Damon and supposed destroyed him, permanently!”
 
Davis then states, “I had no choice! If Damon continued on his rampage, he would have made the atrocities of both Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin look like nothing at all!”
 
Yolei asks, fearfully, “He's THAT bad?!”
 
Davis replies, “He's that terrible, Yolei! But I thought that he was dead!”
 
Serena then tells Davis, “Unfortunately, it looks like he has survived and he's back to full power!”
 
Tai then asks, “What's he look for anyway?”
 
Davis then says, in a plain and serious tone, “Only one thing: Revenge at the person who gave him his defeat.”
 
Veemon then gives one final word or in this case, name by saying, “Davis.”
 
Mimi then asks, in a worried tone, “What are we going to do?”
 
Davis then says, plainly, “I'm going to give him what he wants. . . me.” Plenty of Davis' Digidestined friends wanted to protest, but they knew that this is the only way since Davis knows this `demon' best.
 
(Sometime later; In another part of the Digital World)
 
In a once lush mountain, forest, and grassland filled area of the Digital World, with one large city, there are nothing, but giant smoking craters and the ruins of a recently and ruthlessly destroyed Digital World. And in the skies over that destruction is a male person that around the 21 years of age with dark blond hair, blood red eyes, very muscular build with an exposed chest and arms, showing off very muscular arms and chest, mainly intact blue jeans that have two large rips in the pants legs, thick black leather boots, and a pitch black neck-collar with the Crest of Destruction in the center in blood red colors around his neck. He looks down at a group of helpless Rookie Digimon below, not knowing if he notices them or not, he points his right palm at them, gathers dark green energy into his palm, and fires a small dark green sphere of dark ki energy at them. When it hits them, the poor Digimon are deleted on contact and a huge dome of dark green energy is formed, leaving another huge crater on the ground.
 
The human male then mumbles to himself, “Motomiya.” He then screams out, “MOTOMIYA!”
 
Meanwhile, miles from the senseless destruction, we find all of heroes and heroines looking at the senseless destruction and chaos, caused, and Veemon tells Davis, plainly and seriously, “You were right, Davis. It's Damon, he has survived and he's back for revenge.”
 
Gatomon moans out, in annoyance, “Why do villains that we put in the place come back for revenge for being put in their place?”
 
Yolei, looking at all of the destruction, says, horrified, “This is. . . this is horrible.”
 
Mimi states, just as horrified, “This whole area has just. . . obliterated.”
 
Rini then exclaims, with fear in her eyes and a horrified expression, “Who would just destroy innocent creatures without any reason like this?”
 
Davis tells Rini, “Damon would. He is the Legendary Dark Super Digidestined, pure evil incarnate, the ultimate killing machine, his only reason for being is to destroy and kill. He does care if the `beings' he destroys are good or evil, he just destroys. However, his origins from our homeworld are a total mystery to me.”
 
Tai then asks, “What's the plan?” Damon then gives an ear-piercing scream as he sends several dark ki spheres into the distance around him, causing three more huge domes of energy to come from the ground, and creating three more huge craters where Digital World life was once in those in craters.
 
Davis transforms into a Super Digidestined and replies, “There is your answer, Tai. I'm going in after him.”
 
TK then exclaims, “Davis, you said yourself that he's immensely powerful!”
 
Davis then states, “And he still is, I can tell. But if I don't go in and try to defeat him, here and now, both the Real World and the Digital World are in mortal danger of being totally destroyed!”
 
Serena then states, “Not alone, you aren't!” When Davis looks at Serena and Hotaru, Serena prepares to use her brooch and Hotaru has her transformation pen ready. Serena then calls out, “Moon Celestial Knight power!” Serena's brooch opens, revealing her Imperial Silver Crystal, Serena then transforms into Sailor Moon and then Serena yells out, “Moon Celestial Knight Ascendation Power!” Serena then transforms into her Ascendant form of Sailor Moon.
 
Hotaru then yells out, “Saturn Ethereal Planet Power!” Hotaru then uses her transformation pen to transform into Sailor Saturn. Sailor Saturn then exclaims, “Saturn Ethereal Ascendation Power!” Sailor Saturn's hair then transforms from black to a spiky blond, her eyebrows then turn into the same golden blond color, her eyes become emerald green, and her eight wings turn from silver into gold.
 
Davis then asks the two of them, “Serena, Hotaru, are you sure that you want to do this? Even though I'm a lot more powerful than before and all three of us are combining our powers, I can't guarantee that we will survive, much less win.”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Davis, “Davis, we are your friends and in order to defeat our enemies, we have to work together. Based on what you told us and what Sailor Moon and I feel, we are going to need all the power that you can get. And Sailor Moon and I are the only ones powerful enough to help you.”
 
Sailor Moon looks at Darien and she says, “Darien, Sailor Saturn is right. I know that you want to help me when I get in trouble, but you don't have the power. So, I beg you, Darien, please keep your distance and stay with the others.”
 
Darien tells Sailor Moon, “Serena, I know what you are saying. Personally, I'm proud and amazed at who much you have grown up and `evolved', but I'm glad that you are still the Serena that I love and care about. So, please, be careful.”
 
Sailor Moon cheeks slightly flush and she says, weakly, “I will.” Sailor Moon and Darien then go into a passionate kiss for several moments and when they release, Sailor Moon prepares to fly off with Sailor Saturn and Davis. All three Interdimensional Warriors look at each other, nod their heads, and fly off at top super-speeds towards Damon.
 
Meanwhile, our Legendary Dark Super Digidestined floats in the air and then screams out, in his dark and burly voice, “Motomiya! Motomiya!”
 
But then Davis' voice calls out, “Damon!” When Damon looks to the source of the voice, he finds Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn is waiting for him. Damon lowers himself to the ground, places his two feet on the ground, and looks at Davis, a great look of anger in his eyes.
 
Sailor Moon asks Davis, a bit nervous, “Did you have to call him over?”
 
Davis then tells Sailor Moon, “He would have found us, sooner or later.”
 
Sailor Moon then says, realizing Davis is right, “Good point.”
 
Damon growls as his aura begins to `flare up' and then Damon screams out, “MOTOMIYA!” Damon then sends a huge shockwave that sends huge winds and shakes the ground, violently, for miles and miles. The violent ground shaking was so bad that our three Interdimensional Warriors had trouble to stay standing.
 
Davis exclaims, “Damn! He is as powerful as ever! Any ideas?!”
 
Sailor Moon replies, “Yeah, not get pulverized by this freak!”
 
Davis tells Sailor Moon, “Honestly, Sailor Moon, BEST idea that I've heard!”
 
Sailor Saturn points at Damon and exclaims, “Here he comes!” Sailor Moon and Davis then look to see Damon using his super-speed to rush right at them, sending huge amounts of dirt and rocks into the air as his feet hit the ground.
 
Davis yells out, “Scatter!” Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Davis then leap out of the way as Damon swings his right fist down on Davis, but misses and hitting the ground, instead, however, when his fist hits the ground, Damon creates a 25 ft wide, 25 ft long, and 30 ft deep crater from the impact.
 
Sailor Moon says, “Yipe! You weren't kidding when you said he's THAT strong!”
 
Sailor Saturn then states, “I can't believe what I'm feeling! This `guy' is like endless well of darkness, pure darkness, with no compassion, remorse, no nothing! He's just cold and emotionless beast!”
 
Davis tells Sailor Saturn, “And that's what Damon is, plain and simple! He only lives to destroy, hurt, and murder!”
 
Sailor Moon growls, annoyed, “What a jerk!” Sailor Moon tells Davis, “Well, Davis, you are right in another thing. We have to get rid of him or every innocent being in this whole dimension will suffer along with all of our friends and allies! Time to go work!”
 
Davis replies, “I'm with you! Let me try something!” Davis then rushes against Damon to try an assault on him.
 
Sailor Moon thinks in her own mind, “Same old Davis! I'm never going to get him and his rushing into battle like that! But then again, that kid is a born warrior as well as one of the kindest and gentlest people that I know! I can make the most amazing and sometimes to kookiest friends! Hopefully, Davis' warrior instincts and willingness to go into battle, especially to help other, won't cost him, BIG!” Damon turns to see Davis rushing in and Damon turns to throw a punch, but Davis uses his arms to get aside of Damon's punch. Damon then goes low to the ground, spins around 360 degrees, and tries a right sweep kick to Davis' chest, however, our Digidestined of Miracles blocks the blow with his arms, but it does force him back some. Davis then fires a powerful ki blast at Damon, which covers him in a large amount of smoke and rocks, but when they clear, Damon emerges from the attack, totally unscathed.
 
Davis growls and thinks in his head, “Damn! He's just as strong and his fighting skills just as ruthless as ever! He's might be as much as challenge as before!” Damon then rushes in with his super-speed and slams his fist into Davis' chin, sending him flying around 16 yards into two huge boulders, turning both of them into dust when Davis' body hits them.
 
Damon then hears Sailor Moon's voice call out, “Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own size, jerk?!” Damon then turns his head in order to receive a kick from Sailor Moon's right boot, which doesn't faze him in the least. Damon turns to face Sailor Moon, who cringes in pain, holds her foot, and says, “Ouch! What are you made of?! Solid Diamond or Titanium?!” Damon laughs evilly and walks towards Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon quickly takes out her sword and swings her sword at Damon, who catches it in his right hand, without even getting cut!
 
Damon then says, in his dark and burly voice, “Ha! Weak female!”
 
Sailor Moon growls and exclaims, “Oh, yeah, creep! When I don't know you know who you are dealing with?!” Sailor Moon then gathers energy for her attack into her right hand and yells out, “Moon Planet Quaking!” Sailor Moon then hits Damon, at point blank range, with an orange planet-shaped sphere of energy, causing a huge wave of energy to form in front of Damon, who releases Sailor Moon's sword and screams as he gets thrown 20 yards away and slams into the ground, real hard, causing a huge amount of large rocks to cover his body. But then the rocks covering Damon's explode and disintegrate, revealing our Dark Super Digidestined coming out of the `pit' that Sailor Moon put him in, unharmed! Sailor Moon sweatdrops and thinks to herself, “Oh boy! My attack would have taken out a whole mountain the size of Mount Fuji and this guy comes out of that attack without one single scratch!”
 
Damon states, in his dark and burly voice, “I underestimated you. You are a strong warrior, girl. But . . . NOT STRONG ENOUGH!” Damon then fires dark green dark ki blast at Serena, whole jumps out of the way, but gets caught in the explosion, she yells out as she gets thrown some distance away.
 
But then Sailor Saturn's voice roars out, “Leave my friends, alone!” When Damon looks at the source of Sailor Saturn's voice, he only see Sailor Saturn launching a powerful ki blast from her cupped hands that slams into him, causing a huge dome of energy to form from the explosion of Sailor Saturn's attack. When the dome of energy is gone, Sailor Saturn lands on the ground and Davis and Sailor Moon rejoin her, both of them a bit `scuffed up', otherwise fine.
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Saturn, “Great work, Sailor Saturn!”
 
Sailor Saturn smiles and says, “Yeah, I think that I got him!” But then from the ground, an explosion comes out from the ground and our Legendary Dark Super Digidestined gets airborne. When the three warriors look at him, he still doesn't have a scratch on him! Sailor Saturn says, in total disbelief, “How did he come out of that attack totally unharmed?!”
 
Sailor Moon replies, nervously, “Well, he did!”
 
Davis growls and says, annoyed and nervously, “Why aren't I surprised at this?!” Damon then smiles, evilly, as he gathers dark green negative ki energy into his left palm! Davis gasps and yells out, “He's getting ready to launch a HUGE attack! Airborne!” Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn then fly into the air as Damon fires a small sized dark green negative ki sphere at them. The attacks the ground and misses the three warriors, directly, but Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn were caught in the massive explosion that resulted from Damon's attack. When the smoke cleared, Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn were all right, with their arms crossed in defense, but Davis' arms had one cut on them each, were smoking from one burn on each arm, and Davis' had one cut across the left side of his face. Sailor Moon's and Sailor Saturn's uniforms were slightly burned and torn, both of them had one nasty cut across the right sides of their faces, and Sailor Moon had one small gash of the left side of her exposed lower waist and it was bleeding. Davis exclaims, “This is not good! We're getting our butts kick and Damon is still unscathed! We have got to think of something fast or we're done!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Davis, sarcastically, “Thanks for the encouraging words!”
 
Meanwhile, the rest of heroes and heroines were watching the battle unfold, thanks to some special Winx magic, courteously of Tecna of the Winx Club, and they are not liking what they are seeing, which causing Rini to exclaim, worriedly, “Oh no! They are in trouble and hurt!”
 
Matt roars out, “That `freak' is just toying with all three of them!”
 
Darien exclaims, worried for his girlfriend, “Is there anything we can do?!”
 
Trista shakes her head and replies, “Unfortunately, no! We don't have the levels of power that Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Prince Motomiya have, which makes the rest of us, pretty much useless.”
 
Tecna tells everyone, “She's right, everyone! This `Damon' is producing non-magic energy on scales I've never seen before! And I'm not sure any of our powers would help at all!”
 
Lita roars out, angrily, “Man! I hate begin helpless! There has got to something we can do!”
 
Atriums tell everyone, “The only thing we can do is for Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Prince Motomiya to handle this.”
 
Veemon nods his head and says, solemnly, “Yes, right now, they are our only chance, even if they don't stand a chance.”
 
But then a dark voice yells out, “Don't worry, Veemon! Pets won't outlive their masters!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see a giant black dragon, the size and shape of Timaeus, with blood red eyes and black wings.
 
Biyomon exclaims, “Who is that?!”
 
Veemon growls in anger and exclaims, angrily, “That's BlackSovereigndramon!”
 
Digimon Analyzer (Veemon's voice)
 
“BlackSovereigndramon is a Dark Sovereign Dragon Digimon, Virus type, Mega level, a dragon born of the darkness and evils of the world, he holds one of the greatest evil powers in the Digital World, the power of Woes, his Dragon's Hellfire and Rain of Darkness attacks will send any innocent soul into the blackest pits of darkness!”
 
Veemon then states, “That's DD's Digimon partner, my copy's Dark Mega form!”
 
Agumon then exclaims, surprised, “That's your copy?! In his Mega form?!”
 
BlackSovereigndramon then yells out, in a dark tone, “The one and only and soon to be, the only `Veemon' around!”
 
Veemon roars at BlackSovereigndramon, “That's what you think! Davis might be miles away, but I'm still close enough to access his power!” Veemon then glows in a bright light! “Veemon Warp-Digivolve to . . .!” Veemon yells out as he transforms into his Champion form, then his Ultimate form of a dragon Digimon named Cyberdramon, and finally, he transforms into a humanoid Digimon with a metal right arm, metal face-plate, and a red scarf across his neck. “Justimon!”
 
Digimon Analyzer (Narrator's voice)
 
“Justimon is Holy Warrior Digimon, Vaccine Type, Mega level, this warrior Digimon uses his Justice Barrage, Justice Kick, Thunder Clap, and Molten's Blade attacks to bring justice to all of his foes!”
 
BlackSovereigndramon then calls to Justimon, tauntingly, “Well, don't think you own Mega form will help you!”
 
Justimon replies, “We'll see about that BlackSovereigndramon!”
 
BlackSovereigndramon then yells out, “Well, don't think that yours and Motomiya's `new friends and allies' are out of this! Take a look!” BlackSovereigndramon then looks below him and when the other heroes and heroines look, they gasp to see legion after legion of Digimon, Spiran Fiends, Orichalcos-possessed Duel Monsters, demons from Inuyasha's and Yusuke Urameshi's two worlds, and Raptors from Isla Sorna from the world of Jurassic Park! BlackSovereigndramon tells everyone, “May everyone die with honor!”
 
Tai states, annoyed, “What a rotten ass!”
 
Sora then calls out to the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners, “Everyone, digivolve now!”
 
*Digivolution Sequence*
 
Agumon Warp-Digivolve to. . . WarGreymon!”
 
Gabumon Warp-Digivolve to. . . MetalGarurumon!”
 
Biyomon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . Garudamon!”
 
Tentomon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . MegaKabuterimon!”
 
Palmon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . Lillymon!”
 
Gomamon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . Zudomon!”
 
Patamon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . MagnaAngemon!”
 
Hawkmon Digivolve to. . . Aquilamon!”
 
Wormmon Digivolve to. . . Stingmon!”
 
Armadillomon Digivolve to. . . Ankylomon!”
 
*End Digivolution Sequence!*
 
While Yolei `boards' Aquilamon's back, with Cody getting on to Ankylomon's back, Joe onto Zudomon's back, Sora and Tai onto Garudamon's back, Matt and Mimi onto MetalGarurumon's back, and finally, Ken, TK, and Izzy with Gatomon onto MegaKabuterimon's back, the `Digital Force' Digidestined's Digimon partners then transformed into their Ultimate or Mega forms, thanks to their Digidestined partners' powers.
 
Luna then tells the others, “Scouts, it is time to transform!”
 
Mercury Crystal Power!” Ami yells out as she uses her transformation pen to turn into Super Sailor Mercury.
 
Jupiter Crystal Power!” Lita cries out as she uses her transformation pen to turn into Super Sailor Jupiter.
 
Venus Crystal Power!” Mina calls out as she uses her transformation pen to turn into Super Sailor Venus.
 
Mars Crystal Power!” Ray exclaims as she uses her transformation pen to turn into Super Sailor Mars.
 
Uranus Planet Power!” Amarah yells out as she uses her transformation pen to transform into Sailor Uranus.
 
Neptune Planet Power!” Michelle cries out as she uses her transformation pen to transform into Sailor Neptune.
 
Plato Planet Power!” Trista calls out as she uses her transformation pen to transform into Sailor Plato.
 
Super Moon Crises Power!” Rini exclaims as she uses her brooch revealing her own Silver Crystal to transform into Super Sailor Mini-Moon.
 
After the Sailor Scouts transform, the Winx Club girls then transform into their `fairy-forms' and the Red Fountain boys get out their weapons out, BlackSovereigndramon then commands, “Okay, one army against another! Now, my `army of darkness', destroy them all!” Just then BlackSovereigndramon's army then charges towards the small army of Digimon, humans, and otherwise!
 
Meanwhile, Super Digidestined Davis, Sailor Celestial Knight Moon, Ascendant version, Sailor Ethereal Saturn, Ascendant version, were having their own problems in the form of a Legendary Dark Super Digidestined named Damon, when he launches more of his dark green negative ki blasts at the three warriors, causing Davis to call out, “Watch out!”
 
Sailor Moon responds with, in a near panicked tone, “No kidding!” Even though the three warriors barely manage to dodge Damon's negative ki attacks, they land in other areas of the Digital World, causing powerful destructive blasts that are destroying huge chunks of Digital World.
 
Davis, seeing the destruction caused by Damon's attacks, exclaims, “If we don't end this soon, the whole Digital World will be destroyed!”
 
Sailor Saturn then calls out to Davis, “Davis, watch out!” Davis turns only to get punched in the kisser by Damon's fist and then hammerblow to the shoulders, which sends flying into the ground, hard!
 
Sailor Moon then cries out, “Moon Heaven's Starlight Perform!” Damon turns to Sailor Moon to see energy tornados full of stars head right for him and plaster him, causing a huge explosion.
 
Sailor Saturn then exclaims, “Saturn Dragon's Fire Assault!” Sailor Saturn then launches a dark red flaming ball of energy that turns into the shape of an Asian dragon that hits where Damon is, causing the explosion to become a huge sphere of golden and dark red energy that causes the whole area to shake with great violence. When the sphere of energy in mid-air disappears, a huge amount of smoke covers the air, but then the smoke is violent `thrown away' revealing an unhurt Damon.
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, in disbelief, “No way! What does it take to hurt this jerk?!” The ground blow them then erupts when Davis flies up from the ground, plows his right fist into Damon's chin, and then fires a point blank ki blast at Damon's chest, covering the Dark Super Digidestined in smoke. But then Damon comes out of the smoke, grabs Davis' shoulders, bashes his forehead into Davis', and then punches him in the chin, sending him sky-rocketing across the air. However, Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn use their super-speed to catch Davis in mid-air. Sailor Moon asks Davis, concerned, “Hey, Davis, are you all right?”
 
Davis holds his forehead with his right hand, when he removes his hand from his head, he sees blood on his hand, and he replies, “Other than a headache, I will be okay. But I'm going to need an aspirin the size of Tokyo tower after this battle.” Damon looks at the three warriors, giggles, and then laughs in an evil and taunting fashion.
 
Sailor Moon yells at Damon, annoyed, “Hey, what are you laughing at asshole?! Why don't you come over here and laugh?!”
 
Damon stops laughs, looks at the three warriors, and says, with an evil grin, “Okay.” Damon then heads for Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn.
 
Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Oh, why did I've to open my big mouth?!”
 
Davis tells Sailor Moon, “Don't worry about it, Sailor Moon! That's what I wanted you to do!”
 
Sailor Moon looks at Davis, confused, and Sailor Saturn asks Davis, curiously, “Do you have a plan?”
 
Davis tells the two Interdimensional Warrior Sailor Scouts, “Yes, we have to hit with powerful attacks at the same time when he gets very close to us. So, get ready, fast, and hit him when I tell you.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn nod their heads and prepared to attack. Damon then rushes towards them, like a raging bull on steroids, but when he gets close to all three of them, Davis calls out, “Now!” Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn then fire powerful energy waves at Damon at point blank range, causing a huge explosion of energy in front of them, which sends Damon, screaming into a large mountain several miles away, and the mountain is destroyed when Damon impacts the mountain. It is silent for a while, but then the ground where the mountain once stood, explodes in rocks and dust, as Damon comes back into the air. When he stops flying up into the air, he growls for a few seconds and then screams out as his whole body is covers in dark green and golden light, causing a huge orb of dark green energy to appear in mid-air. When the energy orb disappears, Damon has transformed, his body still has a golden area around it, but his hair is now a dark blond color, as well as his eyebrows, his eye coloring is gone, leaving his whites, and finally, his body has really bulked up, making Damon look similar to Broly in his Legendary Super Saiyan form.
 
Sailor Saturn asks, perplexed, “What happened to him?!”
 
Davis exclaims, fearfully, “Oh no! He's tapped into his full power!”
 
Sailor Moon looks at Davis, shocked, and yells out, in disbelief, “What?! You mean that we haven't been fighting him at full power?!”
 
Davis looks at Sailor Moon and tells her, solemnly, “Unfortunately, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying.” Damon then roars as the Legendary Dark Super Digidestined gathers energy into his right palm and then launches dark green negative ki blast from it. Davis calls out, “Stand back!” Davis then puts his hands forward, roars out with power, and creates a force-field around the three of them. Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn then extend her hands to their sides and they glow with power, adding strength to Davis' force-field, but when Damon's negative ki attack reaches them, it then goes straight into the ground, creating a tremendous column of energy that goes into outer space and encompasses our hero and two heroines.
 
Back to the other heroes and heroines, they are engaged in heavy combat with BlackSovereigndramon's army and then they see the huge column of dark green negative energy and Sora asks, worriedly and confused, “What's that?!”
 
Tecna then looks at the screen and scanners, created by her magic, and exclaims, worriedly, “Oh no! Prince Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn were in the middle of that explosion!”
 
Tai exclaims, horrified, “Oh no! Davis!”
 
Darien, in his form of Tuxedo Mask, looks at that explosion and thinks, fearful for his beloved, “Oh my god! Serena!” Tuxedo Mask then gets knocked down by an Armor Digimon named Shadramon.
 
Shadramon taunts Tuxedo Mask by saying, “Ha! Weakling human!”

But then a voice calls out, “Mega Claw!” Shadramon turns only to be sliced into pieces by WarGreymon's Dramon Destroyers before Shadramon turns into data particles. WarGreymon then slices and deletes two more Champion level Digimon and destroys two Orichalcos possessed Headless Knights. WarGreymon asks Tuxedo Mask, “Are you okay?”
 
Tuxedo Mask gets to his feet and replies, “Yeah. No every day that I'm saved by humanoid dinosaur.”
 
WarGreymon then comments, “No every day that I'm fighting with heroes from other worlds with the fate of more than my dimension on the line.”
 
Tuxedo Mask then remembers what happened to Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Davis, and thinks, “Serena, please you and your new friends be safe.” Justimon and BlackSovereigndramon are in one on one combat and Justimon tries to punch BlackSovereigndramon, but the Dark Mega Digimon then flies above him.
 
BlackSovereigndramon then cries out, “Dragon's Hellfire!” BlackSovereigndramon then fires breath of black and dark red flames from his mouth, hitting Justimon, dead on, and he screams in pain as he slams into the ground, causing a huge crater to form when he hits.
 
Gatomon calls out, fearfully, “Justimon!”
 
When WarGreymon sees BlackSovereigndramon fire another breath of flames at the helpless Justimon, he rushes over and yells out, “Justimon, hang on!” WarGreymon uses his own body to cover Justimon as the attack hits WarGreymon's back, causing him to scream out in extreme pain.
 
Tai calls out from Garudamon, horrified, “WarGreymon, no!”
 
Justimon tells WarGreymon, “WarGreymon get out of here! He's too strong for you! You'll be deleted!”
 
WarGreymon tells Justimon, “No way! You are our friend and friends don't abandon friends!”
 
Justimon tells WarGreymon, “You're right! Let's get him . . . together!” Justimon and WarGreymon are then encompassed a dome of pure white light that stops BlackSovereigndramon's attack.
 
BlackSovereigndramon looks at the light and exclaims, worriedly, “Oh no! This can't be!”
 
TK, seeing what happened, asks, confused, “What's happening to WarGreymon and Justimon?” Izzy and Ken shake their heads, wondering the same.
 
Meanwhile, back to the battle between Damon and the three Interdimensional Warriors, his last attack left a huge crater that six miles deep in the Digital World earth, we find Sailor Moon floating down to the ground, she lands on her feet, falls on her butt, and asks, weakly, “What does it take to take this guy down?” Sailor Moon's uniform is mainly intact, but there are rips and tares everywhere, her exposed legs, chest, and face are covered in badly bleeding cuts, burns, and streams of her own blood. Sailor Saturn is on the ground, near her, in pretty much in the same condition. And finally, Davis, still in Super Digidestined form, but his clothes torn, his face bleeding from multiple cuts and bruises and his sleeves completed gone, showing streams of blood from one dozen cuts on each of his arms.
 
Davis then sees his D-3 Advanced screen giving off a bright white light, confusing Damon and stopping his attack for the moment, and when Davis looks at his digivice, he thinks, “What the?! Justimon's Double Soul power! It's activated!”
 
Returning to the `situation' with Justimon and WarGreymon, when the light fades, Justimon's voice calls out, “Justimon Double Soul. . . WarGreymon Soul!” When the light fully fades, Justimon is revealed changed. His metal face-plate has eye holes in them with WarGreymon's eyes, he has WarGreymon's chest plate armor, his shield with the Crest of Courage on it on straps on Justimon's left shoulder, WarGreymon's Dramon Destroyer gantlets and claws on his hands and lower arms, WarGreymon's armored kneepads, a pair of golden armored boots on his feet, and two large metallic angel wings on his back with the Crest of Courage on one wing and the Crest of Miracles on the right wing!
 
Izzy exclaims, “Prodigious! Justimon and WarGreymon fused together like a DNA Mode Change Digivolution!”
 
Gatomon then states, “That's Justimon's `Double Soul' power.”
 
Ken asks Gatomon, perplexed, “`Double Soul', Gatomon?”
 
Gatomon then explains, “That's right, Ken. Justimon gained this power in another world that technologically advanced and has its own `world of data' called the Cyber World and living beings made of Digital Information called NetNavis. Justimon's Double Soul power allows him to fuse with other Digimon, but unlike DNA Digivolution, Justimon has total control of their combined powers and data. When the battle is over, a copy of the data of the Digimon that Justimon fused with is put in Davis' new D-3, he puts the data into an empty battlechip, and the data is transfer into the chip allowing Justimon to use the power, again, when Davis uploads the battlechip into his D-3 Advanced!”
 
Izzy exclaims, amazed, “Prodigious!”
 
MegaKabuterimon then yells out, “Horn Buster!” MegaKabuterimon then fires an attack with his horn, destroying two Champion Digimon along with two dozen Fiends and several Summoned Skulls possessed by the Orichalcos.
 
Meanwhile, in the battle between the `new Justimon' and BlackSovereigndramon, Justimon tells BlackSovereigndramon, “You may have great power, but what you have forgotten that the power of teamwork always conquers great obstacles. Now taste true power when Digimon combine their powers together!” Justimon moves with incredible new speed and slashes BlackSovereigndramon in chest with his new Dramon Destroyer claws, causing the Dark Mega Digimon to cry out in pain and crash into the ground. Justimon then informs his opponent, “By the way, since I've got WarGreymon's powers, now, I've gained his ability of being a Dramon Destroyer Digimon!” BlackSovereigndramon then goes into a panic, knowing what that means. Justimon's new Dramon Destroyer claws than glow with a bright white light and Justimon exclaims, “Justice Mega Claw!” Justimon then rushes in and slashes BlackSovereigndramon, again, with his claws, causing two great gashes to form on the Dark Mega's body and then the `marks' explode with holy energy, causing the Dark Mega Digimon to scream out in pain.
 
TK exclaims, “All right! Now, with WarGreymon's power, Justimon is tearing BlackSovereigndramon apart!”
 
Justimon then leaps high into the air, his body blazing his golden aura, then Justimon puts his two arms by his right side, gathering orange energy into his claws, and then Justimon cries out, “Time to end this battle! Terra Buster!” Justimon then fires an orange beam of energy from his hands that hits the dark army and Sovereigndramon, destroying one-half of the army and seriously injuring BlackSovereigndramon.
 
But BlackSovereigndramon then yells out, “This isn't over! Time to die!”
 
But then a new voice calls out, “Mega Barrage!” BlackSovereigndramon then is hit with a payload with dozens of missiles and rockets. When the Digimon and Digidestined look to see who attacked BlackSovereigndramon, they look to see a giant green humanoid cyborg Digimon with a rabbit-like face, happy faces on his shoulder blades, and gun barrels on his lower arms and wrists.
 
Another voice then calls out, “Justice Kick!” Just then another Justimon appears and destroys two more Champion level Digimon. This other Justimon then calls out, “Molten's Blade!” This Justimon then transforms his right arm into blade of molten heat energy and slashes more Digimon, Spiran Fiends, and Orichalcos possessed monsters.
 
Yolei asks, “Who are these Digimon?”
 
Aquilamon responds, “I'm not sure, but I didn't know that there are TWO Justimon.”
 
Izzy, on MegaKabuterimon's back, is typing on his computer and says, “My Digimon Analyzer can't identify the large humanoid cyborg Digimon with the rabbit-face.”
 
BlackSovereigndramon roars in anger, “I don't know who you are, but you are dead!”
 
The large green Digimon yells out, “The name is MegaGargomon and we'll see about how is pulverizing who! Gargo Missiles!” MegaGargomon then launches two missiles from his shoulder pads that slam into BlackSovereigndramon, causing him to call out in real pain.
 
BlackSovereigndramon then hears a voice on his head, DD's voice say to him, “BlackSovereigndramon, return to base! You are too injured to face Justimon's new form and this `new player' without begin destroyed! Get out of there! I can't afford to lose you, partner! Please return to base, now!”
 
BlackSovereigndramon then yells out, “You may have won this round, but this isn't over!” BlackSovereigndramon then uses Instant Transmission to teleport away.
 
Justimon tells MegaGargomon, “I don't how to thank you. . .” But then Justimon remembers Davis and exclaims, “Oh my god! Davis! He needs help!” Justimon, with his new Double Soul, WarGreymon Soul, flies off to help his Digidestined partner.
 
Back at the battle between the three warriors and our Legendary Dark Super Digidestined, it kept getting worse, Damon rushes over and Davis tries to counter-attack, but Damon exclaims, in his dark and burly tone, “Now, you die!” Damon slams his palm, which contain dark green negative ki blast, into Davis' chest, causing a powerful explosion and Davis to scream out in extreme pain and agony!
 
Sailor Moon calls out in horror, “Davis!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn struggle to get to their feet, but their injuries prevent them from getting up quick enough to help Davis. Damon then takes Davis in a bear hug and begins to crush our Digidestined of Miracles in the bear hug, with his dark golden aura blazing, Damon crushes Davis, causing him to scream out and to couch out some blood from his mouth. Sailor Moon's voice then calls out, “Leave him alone!” Damon turns to the source of Sailor Moon's voice to see her and Sailor Saturn launch two more ki blasts at him, but Damon roars with power and uses his aura to negate Sailor Moon's and Sailor Saturn's attack and throw them into a pile of rocks. Damon then resumes his bear hug crush on Davis and our Digidestined of Miracles is only semi-conscious with him about to lose conscious. But then images of Kari, Serena, Hotaru, and all of his friends and allies pour into his mind.
 
“No, I can't give in! Kari, Serena, Hotaru, Tai, and all of my friends and allies are counting on me!” Davis thinks in his own mind. Davis roars with his own power, bashes Damon in the chin with his right fist, and then slams his right fist into Damon's chest, sending him skidding back several yards, but didn't faze him at all. Davis lands on the ground, but stumbles to one knee because of the injuries he has suffered. Damon giggles evilly and begins to approach Davis.
 
But then a new female voice calls out, “Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own size you big ass?!” Damon turns to the source of the new voice only to get kick in the face by two right feet at the same time. Damon stumbles back around one yard, but otherwise unhurt, and looks to see two new opponents in front of him. One of the opponents is a girl of Davis' age with fiery red hair in ninja style ponytail, violet eyes, showing fierceness and determination in them, spiked leather collar around her neck, she has a green and white shirt with a dark blue heart in the center, pitch black jacket with the Crests of Determination and Stubbornness on the jacket, dark blue fingerless gloves with violet colored fingernails, dark blue jeans with a black belt that contains a strange digivice that has more circular shape and some kind of slot on the right side of the digivice, Rinoa's Blaster Edge, and Jurain Master Key sword from the world of Tenchi Muyo, and finally, bright red and gold sneakers on her feet. The other opponent is a boy the same as the girl with brown messy and spiky hair, yellow goggles across his head, a tag with the Crest of Life on his neck, a bright blue shirt with an Asian dragon circling the Crest of Life symbol in gold in the center of the shirt, a bright red jacket with the hazard sign in black in the back, brown fingerless gloves, brown jeans with a black belt containing the same digivice as the girl, Inuyasha's sword, Tetsusaiga, in its sheath, and finally a holster that contains Jean Starwind's Caster gun with some `holes' for Caster shells, and finally gold colored sneakers. Both of them had backpacks, bright blue with the Yin-Yang symbol on it for the girl and bright red with the hazard sign on the backpack for the boy, strapped to their backs.
 
“Who are they?! But from what I'm feeling, I'm feeling the powers of Interdimensional Warriors from them!” Davis thinks in his own mind.
 
Damon asks, in his dark and burly voice, “Who are you?”
 
The girl answers, in a strong tone, “We are your worst nightmare!” The girl looks at the boy and asks, “Hey, Takato. You ready for some action?”
 
The boy, Takato, smiles and answers, in nice tone, “Anytime, Rika.” Rika and Takato then roar with power and transform into form similar to that of a Super Saiyan with the golden spiked hair, golden eyebrows, and emerald green eyes.
 
Damon grins evilly and says, in his dark tone, “More lambs for the slaughter.”
 
Rika exclaims, “That's what you think freak!” Rika and Takato then attack Damon, Damon swings his right fist forward, but both of his new opponents dodge his attack and then gets kicked in face by Rika with a two dozen super-speed punches by Takato, soon after, sending Damon back several more yards, but he then screams out in power and his aura explodes, creating a huge dome of energy that causes Takato and Rika to be sent airborne and for Davis to send plummeting down a large chasm created by the attack, hit his head on the chasm, and falling down the chasm, in his normal state and unconscious. Returning with the other heroes and heroines, the Sailor Scouts launch their attacks on the remaining evil minions, which thanks to the other heroes and Justimon with his WarGreymon Double Soul, the evil minions' army has nearly been destroyed.
 
Mars Flame Sniper!” Sailor Mars calls out, launching a flaming arrow from a flaming bow.
 
Mercury Aqua Rhapsodies!” Sailor Mercury yells out, sending waves of water by playing a harp made of water.
 
Jupiter Evolution!” Sailor Jupiter cries out, sending out waves of energy spheres as she spins around like she is dancing.
 
Venus Love and Beauty Shock!” Sailor Venus exclaims, her lips going an orange color, she blows out a kiss, and sends out a great amount of heart shaped energy attacks at her opponents.
 
Uranus Planet Shaking!” Sailor Uranus calls out, gathering energy into her right hand and slamming it into the ground, sending an orange planet shaped sphere of energy at her opponents.
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!” Sailor Neptune yells out, sending a wave of aqua-energy that's in the shape of Neptune out at her opponents.
 
Plato Deadly Scream!” Sailor Plato exclaims, gathering energy to top of her specter and launching a bright violet planet-shaped orb of energy at the enemy. The seven attacks combine into one powerful force that destroys the remaining enemies on the ground, but Tecna has trapped the final enemies in a web of energy created by her magic.
 
Musa, in her fairy form, tells Bloom, “Hey, Bloom! Show these jerks the power of the Dragon's Fire!” Bloom then launches her magic attack with the Dragon's Fire surrounding her, it goes through Tecna's field, and takes out the final enemies.
 
Tecna exclaims, “Good work, Bloom!” Meanwhile, Tai and the other Digidestined were with the other Justimon and MegaGargomon with a girl with auburn hair that's name is Jeri with an Elecmon at her feet, a boy of the same age with brown hair that spikier than Davis' hair who has the name of Kazu with a Guardromon by his side, another boy of the same age with mop-top black hair with a Marineangemon who calls himself Kenta, and finally a demon lord Digimon who looks like a biker with black wings, three green eyes, and a gun in holster on his lower right leg, calling himself Beezlemon, with an 11 year old girl named Ai and a 10 year old boy named Mako. All of them tell the Digidestined that they come from another Earth with its own Digital World and their world, the world of Digidestined, is a famous television show in their world and they call themselves the Digimon Tamers, not Digidestined.
 
Yolei asks the Tamers, “So, let me get this straight: You come from a world where ours is a TV show?”
 
The girl, Jeri, replies, “That's right! We have video games and a card game based on your world. Take a look.” Jeri then shows them an Agumon card with his picture and attacks on it.
 
Tai then says, “With all of these happening these days, I'm willing to believe anything.” Just then a large green glow comes over the whole area and when they look, they see that the green glow comes over the area where Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn are in combat with Damon.
 
Ken exclaims, “Shit! That's where Davis is fighting that freak, Damon, the Legendary Dark Super Digidestined!” The Tamers were going to ask about Damon, when Justimon spots something or someone in the sky.
 
Justimon points out and exclaims, “Look!” When everyone looks to where Justimon is pointing at, all of the heroes and heroines look to see a large red cyborg dinosaur Digimon with white hair, a metal chest with the hazard sign in the center, and a humanoid fox Digimon in a Japanese kimono with the Yin-Yang symbol in the center of the kimono and a large fox tail coming out of the center heading for the battlefield.
 
Jeri exclaims, “That's Taomon and WarGrowlmon! What are they doing here?!”
 
TK asks, “You know them?!”
 
Jeri replies, “Yes, they are the Digimon partners of two friends from our world, but we haven't seen WarGrowlmon, Taomon, or their human partners for the past five years!”
 
Matt upon hearing that asks, “Wait! Did you say that you didn't see them for the past five years?! Did they, by any chance, disappear without one trance and you didn't know what happened to them until now?!”
 
Kazu exclaims, “Yeah, that's exactly right, Matt! How did you know?!”
 
Matt tells Kazu, “Well, call it hunch. One hunch that might right on the money.”
 
Izzy then says, “What Matt really means is that he might thinking that exact same thing that happened to Davis, Kari, Veemon, and Gatomon, when he disappeared five years ago from our world might have happened to your missing friends.”
 
Kenta then asks, curiously, “You mean that Davis, Kari, and their partners have been missing from this world for five years?”
 
MegaGargomon then calls out, in a Digimon's voice, “We don't have time to think about it! If WarGrowlmon and Taomon are here, then that means so are Takato and Rika!”
 
MegaGargomon then says, in a human voice, “Terriermon's right! We have to get going!”
 
Tai asks, surprised to hear two different voices from MegaGargomon, “Hold on! Did I just hear two voices from the same Digimon?!”
 
Justimon then says, also in a duel voice, “We'll talk later! We have to go! A big battle is happening over there!” Without another word being said, all of the heroes and heroines, now, joined by the Digimon Tamers, rush over to the battlefield.
 
Meanwhile, back on the battle with Damon, our Legendary Dark Super Digidestined is on a high cliff looking down on Takato and Rika and says, “Now, time to die!” Damon then puts his left hand into the air, creates a giant orb of dark green negative energy, and throws it at them.
 
Takato then yells out, “This is it! The big one! Are you ready Rika?!”
 
Rika replies, “Do you have to ask, goggles?!” Rika and Takato then cup their hands, put their arms to their right side, and gather aqua-blue into their cupped hands.
 
Both Rika and Takato call out in unison, “Ka . . . me . . . ha . . . me . . . HA!” When the two of them throw their cupped hands, forward, they fire aqua-blue energy waves at the giant negative energy orb, but when they collide, Rika's and Takato's attacks only slow down Damon's, however, they don't stop it coming towards them!
 
Takato exclaims, worriedly, “Oh no! His attack isn't stopping!”
 
Sailor Moon's voice calls out, “Hey! Let us help!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, badly injured and uniforms damaged, but still in their Ascendant Sailor Scout forms, land to the right side of Takato and Rika. Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn then gather energy into their hands and fire their own powerful beams of energy at Damon's attack, but to no avail in stopping Damon's attack.
 
Sailor Saturn exclaims, “He's too powerful! We need more power!”
 
Rika yells out, “No kidding!”
 
Meanwhile, we find in the chasm that Davis fell in, our Digidestined of Miracles, barely conscious and hanging on a tree root sticking out of the chasm, hearing a voice in his head call out, “Young prince, you must awaken!”
 
Davis thinks in his own mind, “The voice in my dream, five years ago, it's her!”
 
“Yes, my young prince, it is indeed I! Your allies are fighting against the `Demon Digidestined' and are in need of your aid! Please, you must get up and use your power to defeat this beast! Do you let this `demon' take everything and everyone you care about, your family, your friends, and Kari?” the voice tells Davis, telepathically.
 
That one question snaps Davis back to conscious, who gains a serious look in his eyes, and says in his own mind, “NEVER!” Davis then glows in a bright light and when the light is gone, so is our Digidestined of Miracles! Return to the battle, it looks like all is lost as Damon continues to increase the power of his giant negative energy sphere with more negative energy spheres and he laughs evilly, thinking that he has won, but then a powerful energy wave strikes Damon's attack and stops it for a moment.
 
And then Davis' voice calls out, “Serena! Hotaru!”
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, “That's Davis' voice!”
 
Davis' voice then calls out, “You have done, well, my friends and I'm glad that you helped me! But this isn't your battle to finish. . . this is between that DEMON and me!” Davis then descends from the sky and goes in-between Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn and Takato and Rika. He was just as injured and bloody as ever, but he had a strong expression in his eyes and looks as strong when he started the battle.
 
Damon says, when he sees Davis, “Motomiya.”
 
Davis tells Damon, in a strong and stern tone, “Damon, your reign of terror and all this madness that you caused. . . ENDS HERE AND NOW!” Davis roars as he transforms into a Super Digidestined and then he transforms into a new form with all of his hair spiked up and sparks of energy surrounding his body. Davis then tells Damon, “Taste the power of a Super Digidestined 2! Super Keo Kin times maximum power!” Davis' golden aura then gets mixed in with a bright red aura as he puts his hand, cupped, behind his right side and gathers aqua-blue energy into his hands. “KA. . . ME . . . HA . . . ME . . . HHHHHAAAAA!” Davis screams out as he throws his hands, forward, and then fires an aqua-blue beam of energy of incredible power that slams into Damon's negative energy sphere and sends it back to point that it is half-way between the five fighters and Damon. Damon laughs, mechanically and evilly, and fires more negative energy adding more power to his attack sending towards the five warriors. Davis tells them, “We need to concentrate and unite our powers! Do we let this freak beat us and destroy billions upon billions of lives?!”
 
Rika exclaims, in a serious tone, “Here's your answer: NOT ON THIS FREAK'S AND YOUR LIFE!” Rika then tells Takato, “Time for Ascendant 2, Gogglehead!” Rika then transforms into a form similar to Davis' Super Digidestined 2 form with fully spiked hair and spikes of energy surrounding her golden aura. Takato then roars with power and transforms into an Ascendant 2 as well!
 
Davis then thinks, “They are Ascendants like Serena and Hotaru?! Then they must be Interdimensional Warriors like Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, Kari, and me!” Rika and Takato then send more power into their attacks sending Damon's attack back in-between them and the Legendary Dark Super Digidestined. Damon then laughs more evilly as he fires more negative energy orbs to increase the power of his attack.
 
But then a voice yells out, “Terra Buster!”
 
Another voice then calls out, “Atomic Blaster!”
 
And one final female voice exclaims, “Talisman of Light!” Just then an orange beam and a bright red beam of energy with a mystic symbol of pure light cancels out Damon's negative energy orbs. When Davis looks up, he sees Justimon in his WarGreymon Double Soul form, WarGrowlmon, and Taomon.
 
Justimon calls out to Davis, “We've negated Damon's attacks! Now is your chance!”
 
Davis then looks ahead of him and exclaims, “EVERYONE, NOW, TOGETHER!” Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, Davis, Rika, and Takato then glow in a bright light and their attack unite into super-power energy wave, which totally destroys Damon's giant negative energy sphere!
 
Damon roars out, angrily, “MOTOMIYA!” Damon then fires more negative energy orb, but they are negated by the five warriors combined attack and still heading for Damon. Damon tries to put a force-field, but he doesn't make it, the attack plasters into him, and sends high into the Digital World stratosphere.
 
Davis yells to Damon, “A GIFT FROM US TO YOU, ASSHOLE! CHOKE ON IT!”
 
When the attack nearly reaches outer space, Damon screams out, “MOTOMIYA!” But then screams in pain as the five warriors' combined attack goes right through his chest and out of his back and he explodes in a huge orb of bright energy, totally disintegrating him!
 
Back on the ground, all of the five warriors see the orb of light from the explosion fade and then Davis says, weakly, “Finally. That nightmare is finally over.” Davis then transforms back to his normal state and falls to his knees, exhausted from the battle. Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn then transform back into their `civilian forms' of Serena and Hotaru with Hotaru falling down to the ground, face-down, and Serena falls down to the ground on her back.
 
Rika and Takato transform into their `normal states' and Takato says, “Whoa. I never a villain like that. Not even DM and his gang.”
 
Rika tells Takato, “We can talk later, goggles. Right now, Gogglehead #2 and his Moon Princess friend with company need help.” Takato nods his head and puts his hand over Davis, while Rika does the same with Hotaru and Serena.
 
Curaga!” Rika and Takato say in unison, causing Davis, Serena, and Hotaru to glow in bright white light, healing all of their wounds. Davis, Serena, and Hotaru then get to their feet, Takato and Rika take out three towels from their backpacks, and hand them into three warriors, who use to wipe the blood off of their bodies.
 
Davis then tells Rika and Takato, “Thank you for your help. Both of you must be Interdimensional Warriors.”
 
Rika tells Davis, “Obviously.” Justimon, in his WarGreymon Double Soul form, then de-digivolves back to Veemon and Agumon, WarGrowlmon then de-digivolves into a red reptile Digimon, and Taomon de-digivolves into a yellow humanoid fox/Kitsune Digimon with purple gloves that have the Yin-Yang symbol on them.
 
Veemon tells Agumon, “Thanks for the power boost, Agumon.”
 
Agumon replies, “No problem, Veemon. Combining powers is incredible.” Davis then inserts an empty battlechip into his D-3 Advanced and it comes out with Crest of Courage symbol on it.
 
Davis thinks to himself, “Too cool! Double Soul, WarGreymon Soul! This little chip will give Veemon in the edge against BlackSovereigndramon!”
 
Tai's voice then yells out, “Davis!” When Takato, Rika, their two Digimon partners, Davis, Veemon, Agumon, Serena, and Hotaru look to the source of Tai's voice, they see all of the Digital Force Digidestined, the Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, the Odaiba Digidestined, the Winx Club and their Red Fountain crush, and finally, the Digimon Tamers coming towards them. When the MegaGargomon and Justimon stop, they de-digivolve into 18 year old human boy with a rabbit Digimon with green stripes on and 19 year old boy with a Cyberdramon with him. They, along with the Tamers, gasp when they saw Takato, Rika, and their two Digimon partners.
 
Rika tells the Tamers, “Hey, what are all of you looking at?”
 
The little rabbit then exclaims, in an annoyed tone, “You've been gone for five years and that's all you can say, Rika!”
 
The boy tells the little rabbit Digimon, “Terriermon.”
 
Terriermon tells his partner, “What?! What did I do, Henry?!”
 
Tai goes up to Takato and Rika and asks, “You must be these `Digimon Tamers' friends, right?”
 
Takato nods his head and says, “Yeah, my name is Takato Matsuki and this little red Digimon is my partner, Guilmon.”
 
The red reptile Digimon says, in a child-like voice, but more mature tone, “Hello.”
 
Rika crosses her arms across her chest with her Digimon partner and Takato tells Tai, “That's Rika Nonaka and her partner Digimon, Renamon. Don't mind them if they sound rude or anything to you. They are the best fighters of our group and are. . . the hard-core types.”
 
Rika smiles and tells Takato, “And don't you forget it, Takato.” Rika then kisses Takato on his left cheek, which surprises the Tamers, totally. Rika then looks at them and exclaims, in an annoyed tone, “Hey, I can kiss him! He's my boyfriend, after all!”
 
Terriermon then states, “Hold on! When did you two become boyfriend and girlfriend?!”
 
Tai then asks them, “One question: Interdimensional Warriors, right?”
 
Takato nods his head and says, “Yeah, that's about it.”
 
Henry then asks, “What's an `Interdimensional Warrior', Takato?”
 
Renamon then comes up and says, “It is a very long story, Henry. But I think that all of us should head for some type of `base' or something so our enemies do attack, again.”
 
Davis then says, “Good idea. Follow us, we have the perfect place.”
 
(Returning to the Dark Digidestined's base; On the meanwhile *WARNING: NC-17 LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
Inside of DD's bedroom, we find DD, DK, and Erisita/Sailor Darkmoon on top of DD's bed and DK on top of DD, who is lying on his back on his bed, with his manhood inserted into DK's pussy. All three of them watched the whole battle unfold and were surprised to see the `newest warriors on the scene'.
 
Erisita then says, “Surprising. Damon is just as terrible and formidable as you told me and more and, yet, Motomiya and Serena still beat him. . . with help, of course. These `new players' reek of the Interdimensional Warrior power, I can tell.”
 
DD nods his head and says, “Yes, two more warriors have entered the game, but with them, comes more forces of darkness. I can feel them. . . another evil force with just as much power as your Dark Moon and my Dark Digidestined have arrived.” DD smiles and says, in a sly tone, “The `game' has gotten even more interesting now.”
 
DK then tells DD, “Hey, less talking and more fucking!” DD then thrusts his hips as hard as he could, while DK jumps up and down on DD's manhood, causing DD's cock to go deep into DK's vagina. DK moans in pleasure as DD's hard member goes deep into her vagina and stretches the walls of her vagina. DK then loudly moans out, “Yes. . . Yes. . . Yes. . . I can feel you . . . Yes, I can feel your wonderful big cock, deep inside. . . Oh, yes. . . Oh, it is so deep. . . Ah. . . Ah!”
 
DD groans as he feels the tightness DK's vagina walls have on his cock and he moans out, in pure pleasure, “Ah. . . Ah. . . Oh, yeah. . . deep is right. . . Mmm. . . you are so good at this DK. . . don't stop. . .”
 
After a while, DD then gives one big thrust that makes his cock go so deep into DK's pussy, causing her to scream erotically, and then she moans out, in erotic bliss, “Yes. . . Yes. . . fuck me, nice, good, and hard, DD. . . Oh, yes. . . I want you all the way inside of me. . . Oh, yes. . . Yes. . .!”
 
DD then moans out, “. . . God, DK. . . you are so into this. . . Oh, you are such a slut, DK. . . it's perfect. . . you are so wonderful. . . Ah, yes. . .” After sometime, both of their movements become frantic and then after one big thrust, DK and DD give out erotic moans as they came at each at the same time with DK covering DD's cock in her cum and DD filling DK with his warm seed. DK then removes her pussy from DD's soften cock, goes to his right side, some of their fluids leak out of her pussy and stain the bed, and DD then motions for Erisita to bring up the holographic screen. She does so and DE's face comes on the holographic screen that `pops up'. DD tells DE, “DE, prepare to have `guests' and soon to be, new allies coming into our base. They know about us and they are most likely the `new warriors' mortal enemies, who are looking for same `thing' as we are: The Divine Emeralds.”
 
DE then exclaims, “Before I do that, DD, I have bad news! Mai Valentine has somehow broken free of the Orichalcos, escaped from our base, and has taken our Pyramid of Light Trap card that we created from Anubis' shadow powers and our trump card against the Egyptian God Cards!”
 
DD exclaims, shocked, “What?! How did she escape?!”
 
DE then states, “I don't know, but when Kari went with Sailor Nega-Mercury and DT, they found that she had escaped, the guards killed, and they went to our vaults to find that our Pyramid of Light Trap card is gone! Kari thinks that there might be an insider in our own ranks!”
 
DD then states, “Smart girl. That mere girl, Valentine, wouldn't have the power to escape on her own. She must have had help. . . for the inside.”
 
DE then exclaims, “Kari went after Mai and try to find her, but she called back, saying that she can't find her, however, she will continue looking.”
 
DD then tells DE, “Update me as soon as possible! That card can't be put into Motomiya's hands!” When the holographic screen `vanishes' out of DD's room, he thinks, “However, I fear that the card is in Motomiya's hands, already, leaving us with only the Orichalcos and the Winged Dragon of Ra, possible made useless to that Trap card, now.”
 
(Inside of Ophanimon's palace; Late Afternoon *END OF NC-17 LEMON!*)
 
Kari then leads Mai into Ophanimon's palace and the Knightmon tell of what happened to Davis and the others. The Knightmon lead Kari and Mai into the `grand hall' of the palace. Once there, they see Davis, Serena, and Hotaru resting on bench, worn out for that battle with Damon, even though healed by Takato and Rika.
 
Kari runs over to Davis and exclaims, “Daisuke, are you okay?”
 
Davis looks at Kari and tells her, calmly, “I'm okay, darling.” Looking at Takato and Rika, he then adds, “Especially thanks to these two, without their help, Serena, Hotaru, and I would have never defeated Damon. Kari, I would like for you to meet Takato Matsuki, bearer of the Crest of Life and High Prince of the Chosen Children of his world, called Digimon Tamers, like us, Digidestined, in all, but name. And this is his girlfriend, Rika Nonaka, the hard-core fighter of the Tamers. They are Interdimensional Warriors like you, me, Serena, and Hotaru, Kari.”
 
Kari then says, “Please to meet you and thanks for helping Davis out.”
 
Rika says, smiling and in her usual tone, “It's nothing.”
 
Joey, who stayed with Yugi, Tea, and Tristan at Ophanimon's palace, watching all of the action, exclaims, surprised to see Mai, “Whoa! Mai, what are you doing here?!”
 
Mai tells Joey, in her usual tone, “Don't get so `high-strung' knucklehead! I'm on your side, now.”

Tea then tries to ask, “You mean that. . .?”
 
Mai tells Tea, “That's right, Tea! Kari, over there, freed me from that rotten Orichalcos, again, and in return, I took the blame in a little `crime' she committed at those jerks, base.”
 
Yami takes over for Yugi and he asks, “What do you mean, Mai?”
 
Kari comes over to Yami, takes a card from her pocket, shows it to Yami, gasping to see that it is the Pyramid of Light Trap card, and tells him, “This is what she is talking about Pharaoh. DD managed to recreate Anubis' Pyramid of Light Trap card to make sure that the Egyptian God Cards were useless to us if we got all three of them back. But I `arrange' for Mai's escape and `thief' of the card to get back at them.”
 
Davis then tells Yami, “Kari and I knew about this card and one of Kari's missions inside of DD's base is to get that card for us. Now, we have another advantage if they decide to use the Winged Dragon of Ra card.”
 
Kari then says, “Which unfortunately, I had to give up since, even though they trust me, they don't want to risk losing the most powerful of the Egyptian God Cards. But when they use it, we have another weapon against it.” Kari then gives the card to Yami for safe keeping.
 
Joey tells Mai, “I'm glad that you're back.”
 
Mai smiles and tells Joey, “To be honest, Joey, so am I.”
 
Kari then looks at Takato and Rika and asks them, “I've got to ask you, Takato, Rika: Had did the two of you get started on your journey as Interdimensional Warriors?”
 
Takato then explains, “It started around five years ago, when Rika, Guilmon, Renamon, and I discovered the portal to the Digital World had opened, once again, after our Digimon partner returned from the Digital World after the last battle with our greatest battle as Tamer, the D-Reaper. We will get to our story as Tamers, later, but anyway: When the four of us came close to the portal, we sucked into the Digital World where we found a strange jewel with great powers and then we were attacked by our foes: The Dark Tamers, a group of evil Tamers in our world brought to the Digital World and their data was reconfigured to match the looks and voices of our team. They were turned into our doppelgangers, as you can say. Azulongmon saved us and told us about the Interdimensional Warriors, my status as the High Prince of the Tamers, and what we needed to do. For the past five years, we've been traveling between worlds, but in our world only passed five years, Rika, Guilmon, Renamon and I experienced five decades of dimensional travel, however, our bodies only experienced the years that only passed in our world, a gift of the power that you, Davis, Serena, and Hotaru are clearly familiar with.” Davis, Kari, Serena, and Hotaru nod their heads in agreement.
 
Rika then finishes their `story' with, “When we found out about the Dark Tamers coming here, we followed them and found Motomiya's, Sailor Moon's, and Sailor Saturn's butts getting kicked by that bull-headed Dark Super Digidestined Damon, so, we. . . stepped in to help. And here is what they are after from Takato and me.” Rika then holds up a bright grey colored Divine Emerald.
 
Kari exclaims, surprised, “Another Divine Emerald!”
 
Mai asks, “What's the story with that large gem?”
 
Yami then tells Mai, “It is one of seven emerald filled with great and awesome powers, Mai.”
 
Joey nods his head and tells Mai, “Yeah, if the enemy gets all seven, then they will have the power to control all worlds, ours, Davis' and Kari's world, and every other world that you can imagine.”
 
Mai asks, “You are kidding, right?” Joey gives a serious look and shakes his head, solemnly. Mai gets the message and nods in understanding.
 
Davis then says, “With one from our world and now, this one from Takato's and Rika's homeworld, we have two Divine Emeralds and our enemies have two. That makes the score, even, for now.”
 
Cody then asks, “Wait! If the Dark Tamers are here, then that means. . . Won't they team up with the Dark Moon and the Dark Digidestined?!”
 
Serena then gets to her feet and replies, in a plain tone, “Most likely. Based on what our new friends told us, these Dark Tamers are just as dirty, rotten, and low as the Dark Digidestined and Dark Moon. Evil smile like them always attract their own kind.”
 
Rika nods her head and says, “You said it.”
 
Trista then states, “Plus, we can't forget that the Dark Digidestined's creation and Dark Moon's `release' from their `prison' were done by the same `evil source'.”
 
Rika exclaims, “Hold on! You mean that there is getter evil that created those asses?!”
 
Kari nods her head and tells Rika, “Yeah, this `greater evil' is responsible for the release of the Dark Moon, the creation of the Dark Digidestined, and most likely, the creation of the Dark Tamers as well, even though they don't know like they don't know about each other.”
 
Terriermon groans and says, “Great, like we didn't have enough problems.”
 
Davis then stands up, faces Takato and Rika, and tells them, “They might have great power, together, but so do we. Prince Takato Matsuki and Rika Nonaka, would you and your friends help us out?”
 
Rika says, “Hey, those jerks are here and I never run from any fight. To me, `A fight is a fight', that's my motto.”
 
Takato then says, “And I never leave friends in need of help `hanging'. Count me in.” Davis shakes Takato's and Rika's hands and the other Tamers and their Digimon, along with Guilmon and Renamon, nod their heads, showing their support. The next phase of `Dimensional Endgame' has begun. . .
 
Next time in Chapter 8: Ring Around Spira: The Dark Digidestined and Dark Moon meet with the Dark Tamers and they agree on a solid alliance. In the aftermath, Kari informs the heroes and heroines, reinforced by the Digimon Tamers, including two more Interdimensional Warriors, Takato and Rika, that members of Dark Tamers, Dark Digidestined, and the Dark Moon have gone with Seymour, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura to Spira to begin the `operation' to revive Sin. While the other heroes and heroines stay behind, our five warriors, with the Odaiba Digidestined, the Digimon Tamers, and the Sailor Scouts use dimensional crossing powers of our Interdimensional Warriors to arrive on Besaid, where Davis, Takato, Rika, Serena, and Hotaru are reunited with Yuna, Tidus, Wakka, Lulu, and Rikku on Besaid. Once there, the Fayth of Spira, having just returned and restored the Aeon stones, knowing of the new threat, summons Davis and Serena into the chamber of the Fayth and gives Serena an amazing gift! However, soon enough, our heroes travel on the Celsius to Guadosalam and the Farplane to find Seymour, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura summoning the `aid' of the former High Summoner who once gave the Final Aeon, Yunalesca! Unable to stop them, our heroes races the ruins of Zanarkand and the chamber of the Final Aeon, to prevent the villains' plan to use Yunalesca and ruins in someway to revive the Final Aeon and thus, revive Sin! Can they make it in time to stop their mad plan? Find out next time on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
I've got to admit that Takato's and Rika's `entrance' into the battle for all worlds is quite dramatic and I hope that you think so, too! Please read and review! I will read your reviews as soon as possible and I will see all of you at that time! Later, Digi-Fans!