Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Completion ❯ Completion ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
I don't own this.. and in case I didn't say so for my last story, I don't own the characters in that one either, except Chishioko, Jamanen, and Kyoukan.
 
 
Horo Horo checked them into the five star hotel and accepted the key to their room. He was still a bit dazed about how quickly everything had happened. He and Tamao were celebrating their one-year anniversary! They were celebrating in a hotel! They had been waiting for this opportunity forget the world for one whole week and concentrate solely on one another.
 
They had chosen to remain celibate for a time before their anniversary night to enhance the once in a lifetime celebration of their love. Although they had stopped making love three weeks ago, they could not bear being apart, so they had slept curled together, basking in each other's nearness. Horo Horo was surprised at how spiritual and pleasurable it had been. Now, however, with his usual sated sex drive frustrated, he was very ready to resume their physical relationship. His main sex organ hardened at the mere thought. The night before, he and Tamao had bathed together and ritualistically denuded each other's body of hair. The erotic experience of sliding the razor over his lover's body had stretched his self-control to the limit. From the hungry look in Tamao's eyes, Horo Horo was certain that she had felt the same.
 
Their luggage had been sent ahead and was waiting for them. Tamao explored the suite while Horo Horo tipped the man who had shown them their room.
 
“Oh, sir, the wine you had requested has been delivered and is chilling in the… sir?” the young man stopped, realizing he had lost Horo Horo's attention. “Well, um, enjoy your stay here at the Hascom Bay Resort.”
 
“Don't worry, we will,” Horo Horo said softly, his eyes never leaving his sixteen-year-old girlfriend.
 
“Uh, yes….” The young man cleared his throat and promptly vanished.
 
Horo Horo shut the door and turned to his beautiful mate, but Tamao had disappeared. Horo Horo wandered through their suite, taking in the opulence. He finally located his love in the huge bedroom. Tamao was just shutting the door on her nightstand. She had apparently been into the suitcases.
 
“Tamao,” Horo Horo whispered, drinking in the delicate features of his partner. My girl! He moved towards the beautiful shaman. Tamao ducked under his arm and moved towards the bathroom.
 
“Uh-uh, not yet,” she told Horo Horo. “I have something special for you.”
 
“Me too.” Horo Horo grinned at her.
 
Tamao winked at him. “I'll be just a second.”
 
 
 
Nineteen minutes later, Tamao stepped out of the bathroom, dressed only in a negligee. Pirika had made it for her. Horo Horo lay on his side of the bed. Although he still wore his brown pants, he had removed his jacket and undid only one button on his black shirt, exposing his rock-hard chest to Tamao's eager eyes. He held a glass of chilled wine, swirling it gently. The pink haired beauty's jumped at the smoldering look in her lover's eyes. My man! From as early as dinner, Tamao had felt her body preparing for this moment, made even sweeter by their prolonged abstinence.
 
Horo Horo slid up, his eyes devouring his mate's luscious body. He took a drink, and then set the glass on the nightstand. He reached his hand out and guided Tamao to the bed beside him. They kissed deeply. Tamao moaned as warm wine spilled in her mouth from her lover. They lazily sucked each other's tongues, enjoying the anticipation. Eventually, they both wanted, needed more. Horo Horo's lips traveled to the scented hollow of Tamao's throat. He paused to gently lick his lover. Then he hooked two slender fingers under the fragile straps of her nighty, sliding them down and caressing Tamao's arms. The revealed breasts quivered slightly with Tamao's panting breath. Even though Horo Horo had not touched them, the nipples stood erect. Horo Horo laid his girlfriend back on the sumptuous silken sheets. Tamao shivered as the ice shaman continued to slide his hands down her sides, over her hips and down her smooth thighs, taking the negligee with him. With a final tug, the delicate fabric was released to drift to the floor with a landing whisper.
 
Tamao tensed, knowing what was coming. Soon cool wine dripped onto her erect nipple from Horo Horo's fingers.
 
“Horo Ho-ro!” she cried as the cool drops caressed her heated flesh.
 
White teeth nipped at the small peak, followed by a tongue soothingly sweeping across it. Horo Horo pulled the whole nipple into his mouth and sucked at it. He revealed Tamao's sighs and throaty moans thinking, Kami-sama, I am with the sexiest girl alive!
 
Parting Tamao's outer folds to expose her stiffened clitoris, Horo Horo poured a tiny amount of chilled wine onto his lover's sex. Tamao arched in frenzied delight as the cold wine slid over her sensitized passage. Lost in powerful feelings, she could only hiss when Horo Horo's hot mouth replaced the cool liquid. Horo Horo lapped and drew on the little bud, making sure to capture all the sweet wine. His tongue snaked into the vaginal passage and massaged the soft wet walls. Tamao ran her hands through her lover's hair. Horo Horo pressed Tamao's legs farther apart, splaying her for the willing conquest. He began with several long licks. Then he moved up over Tamao's exposed sex. Using his slender fingers to hold Tamao's outer folds apart, he rolled the tip of his tongue around the opening of his girlfriend's body. Tamao cried out again and again. Horo Horo returned his attention to the throbbing nubbin. He flicked it several times in rapid succession.
 
Tamao felt the first bolt of heat run through her as her belly clenched. She tried to call her lover's name, but the strength of her orgasm caused the sound to slide off into a heated moan. Horo Horo ceased licking and planted a kiss on the plump folds. Tamao opened her arms wide and Horo Horo fell into them, hugging his girlfriend tightly. They rolled so that Horo Horo's weight on the woman and the simply lay there for a moment basking in the post coital intimacy. After they had rested a moment, Tamao engaged her boyfriend in an intense kiss, sliding her tongue deep into Horo Horo's mouth. She was greeted by the taste of herself mixed with wine. She sighed happily and kissed down Horo Horo's throat. She stopped for a moment, biting at the chords of Horo Horo's neck around the slender chain that held an Ainu pendent. Horo Horo gave a happy gasp and arched over Tamao's skilled mouth. Tamao continued kissing down until she encountered Horo Horo's shirt. Tamao's fingers made short work of the buttons. The slightly cool air wafting from the overhead fan caressed Horo Horo's swollen nipples. Tamao licked at one of them, skillfully massaging another part of his chest with her palm. Tamao wet one nipple and then slid her palm over it, every so gently, barely touching the aching flesh. Horo Horo gave a happy mewl and pushed his chest up, seeking more stimulation. To his disappointment, Tamao abandoned his chest to slide the shirt over Horo Horo's rounded shoulders and sculpted arms. Once Horo Horo's upper body was unclothed, Tamao turned her attention to her lover's pants. The pink haired nymph pulled his trousers and underwear down in one smooth stroke. Tamao saw no need to prolong undressing her mate when she had delicious tortures in store for him. She reached over to the nightstand and pulled out the three objects she had deposited there earlier. The Tamao rubbed her hand up and down Horo Horo's erection until Horo Horo writhed on the bed in ecstasy. Tamao removed her hand, liberally squeezed KY jelly on it, and went back to pleasuring her boyfriend. Horo Horo was working his hips with Tamao's hand when suddenly the delicious stimulation stopped. He mewled in protest, but was silenced with a forceful kiss. A moment later something began to press against Horo Horo, seeking his throbbing erection. Horo Horo jerked in surprise at the touch of the wet pubic hair. His tight muscles refused at first to accept the intrusion.
 
Then, as he slowly relaxed, Tamao rode him. Horo Horo groaned low and deep, grabbing handfuls of the pillow behind his head. He clenched his muscles experimentally around the shaft and softly moaned at the result. Horo Horo couldn't focus on anything with his girlfriend running her hands over his sides and belly and sliding down over his sensitive pubis. He closed his eyes to enjoy the sensations, only to have them fly open again: Tamao had turned up the speed on her horseback riding.
 
“Handsome, so handsome,” Tamao whispered.
 
Well past the point of speaking, Horo Horo could only moan. Tamao slid out of Horo Horo's trembling body, her hand still between Horo Horo's legs. Horo Horo's legs parted instinctively and wrapped around Tamao's hips. Tamao rocked steadily between her lover's thighs, taking special care to rub her breasts with his pecks, almost painfully stimulating their already aching nipples. Suddenly, Horo Horo rose off the bed, supporting both their weight on only his heels and shoulders. Tamao kept kissing caressing him until he finally settled back to recover from his spectacular orgasm.
 
Horo Horo had rolled on his side and Tamao couldn't resist sliding a gentle finger up her love's exposed spine. He shivered at the sensation on his over-sensitized flesh. Tamao wrapped her arms around her mate and placed her mouth close to his ear.
 
“Aishiteru, Horo Horo.”
 
“I love you too, Tamao,” Horo Horo whispered in the brightened room.
 
Horo Horo took one of Tamao's hands in his own and played with the delicate fingers. Tamao dotted kisses along Horo Horo's hairline. Suddenly dissatisfied with their position, Horo Horo shifted until he faced his girlfriend. Tamao smiled into his eyes. They rested, whispering about their day and their love for one another.
 
“Horo Horo, I wanted you from the moment I saw you. I never dreamed I could be this happy.”
 
“Tamao, you make me stronger,” Horo Horo whispered earnestly. “You healed my heart of loneliness.”
 
“Ahh,” Tamao sighed and kissed the tip of Horo Horo's nose. They lay together contently. Tamao giggled from sheer happiness.
 
Horo Horo's throat tightened at the sweet sound as he blinked back tears. All the times he had nearly lost Tamao went through his mind. He snuggled closer to drive away those terrifying memories with the reality of his soul mate's presence by his side, where she belonged. Tamao leaned forward. “Horo Horo, are you tired?”
 
“Not especially, I'm a little too wound up to go to sleep.”
 
“Hang on, I'll be right back,” Tamao rolled out of bed and scampered to the bathroom before Horo Horo could catch her.
 
Horo Horo heard water running. A couple minutes later his girlfriend appeared, eyes sparkling mysteriously. She took Horo Horo's hand and pulled the shaman willingly from the warm little nest. Tamao led Horo Horo to the bathroom where the large tub was filled with warm water and fragrant suds. Horo Horo slid into the water and sighed at the heat surrounding him. Tamao disappeared again and returned with a gift basket from Yoh, which had been delivered, to their room. It held caviar, champagne and a box of Godiva chocolate. Usually Yoh's confections were too rich for their palate. Not one to be ordinary, Horo Horo had developed a taste for the candy, for which Tamao had teased him often. Tamao sat on the edge of the tub and poured them glasses of champagne. Horo Horo already had the silver box in his hands. Tamao grinned at the look of fierce concentration on her boyfriend's face as he worked the lid off the box. The little trays inside held chocolates shaped like open clamshells with a dollop of truffle inside. Clams still joined were considered a good luck wedding food in Japan and such thoughtfulness raised their opinion of their shamanic friend. Tamao's eyes opened wide when Horo Horo popped one of the chocolates into his mouth - whole. Horo Horo then offered the box to Tamao.
 
The shaman wrinkled her nose and shook her head.
 
“Too sweet.”
 
“Ah, but not as sweet as you.”
 
Horo Horo wrapped his soapy arms around Tamao and dragged the laughing woman into the water. Growling playfully, she planted sloppy kiss-bites up her boyfriend's neck. In the scuffle some sloshed out of the flute in Tamao's hand. Horo Horo took the glass and sipped. After taking a drink herself, Tamao leaned over her boyfriend's head to place the glass out of harm's way. When she did, some suds fell from her arm and onto Horo Horo's lips. The shaman blew at the offending bubbles. Then, realizing their full potential, he gathered a handful and sculpted a lopsided tiara on Tamao's head. Pleased with this game, they played with the suds for a time. When they finally stopped, Horo Horo was sporting a full moustache and long beard while Tamao had so many suds on her hair and ears she vaguely resembled a pink tinted poodle. They laughed at themselves before standing to rinse off under the shower. Tamao soaped a loaf sponge and trailed it over Horo Horo's body. Horo Horo knelt before her to plant kisses on Tamao's soft stomach, while the woman soaped his short blue locks. Once Horo Horo was clean, Tamao gave him the sponge to return the favor. Horo Horo was sloppy with her washing: even when soaping Tamao's hair, he found an excuse to run his hands over Tamao's soft breasts and sensitive spots. When the last of the soap had been rinsed from Tamao's hair, they stepped from the tub and began drying one another. Horo Horo slid his hands over Tamao's satiny skin, cupping her full breasts.
 
“This is what I wanted to do last night,” Horo Horo purred.
 
“Do tell,” Tamao said teasingly, only to catch her breath when Horo Horo's hands darted between her legs. Tamao turned around bringing their lips in a fiery kiss. Tamao tasted champagne, chocolate, and Horo Horo mixed together in a perfect blend.
 
“Delicious,” she whispered when Horo Horo broke the contact to nuzzle Tamao's tender cheek.
 
“What?” the shaman asked, dazed with arousal.
 
“Bed,” Tamao replied.
 
Horo Horo picked her up, carried her from the bathroom, and laid her on the comforter. Their hands slid between each other's legs, massaging heated flesh. Nimble fingers slipped over aching buds and a hand gripped a near-painful erection while tongues met and danced together. They rolled on the bed until Tamao's moans began to peak.
 
“Ooh, yes… darling, faster.”
 
Horo Horo complied, picking up speed. He noted when Tamao's eyes began to glaze and the rubbing between his own legs became more convulsive. Just before Tamao went over, Horo Horo stopped. This elicited a shaky moan from his partner, but no complaints as they kissed again. Tamao's hand resumed its attack on Horo Horo's hardened flesh. When the end came, it caught them both unaware, hitting Horo Horo just milliseconds before Tamao.
 
“Oh!” gasped Horo Horo as pleasurable heat rolled over his body.
 
Tamao simply moaned as the slow pulses coursed through her. Now both shamans were sated. Horo Horo pulled the covers over them. He and Tamao curled together like two spoons content to drift into sleep surrounded by each other's love.
 
 
 
The next morning Tamao awoke to find Horo Horo watching her with a tender expression.
 
“Ohayo.”
 
Tamao responded by placing a warm kiss on her mate's lips. During the night their hair had dried such that Horo Horo's tresses were sticking out in several different directions, while Tamao's usually perfectly coifed locks were an impossibly tangled mass. Neither noticed. All that mattered was that they were with the ones they loved. Since they intended to go out today, they eventually decided it was time for a quick shower. They walked into the bathroom hand in hand. When Tamao stepped into the running water, Horo Horo stood behind her, admiring his girlfriend's body.
 
“Hand me my shampoo will you, love?”
 
Horo Horo reached down and picked up an oddly shaped aqua bottle. “Cruel Jasmine.” he read.
 
“It's a shampoo derived from jasmine.”
 
Horo Horo grinned and handed Tamao the bottle.
 
“It definitely suits you.”
 
While Tamao lathered her long pink locks, Horo Horo looked through the little bag full of scented oils and bubble baths. “Where did you get all of this?” He opened one and sniffed.
 
“Jun gave it to me as an anniversary gift,” the woman casually replied. Horo Horo quickly changed the subject: he really did not want to talk about that particular event. Horo Horo ran a sponge under the water and started soaping himself as Tamao conditioned. When Tamao finished, she took the showerhead down to rinse Horo Horo. With a mischievous little smile the female shaman adjusted the ring to massage mode. She checked it with her hand and turned it on her blue haired mate.
 
Expecting to feel the water on his back, Horo Horo was very surprised when the powerful stream surged between his legs. As the warm water touched his mommy-daddy button, the blue haired shamans hips jerked forward involuntarily.
 
“What the…?” Horo Horo exclaimed, taking the showerhead from Tamao.
 
“Surprise,” Tamao said, chuckling.
 
“You knew about this.”
 
“Darling, everyone knows.”
 
“So that's why you always take those long baths.”
 
“Mmm, no, I have you to take care of me, but when you are out of town…” Horo Horo smiled down at Tamao.
 
“So it, umm… really works?”
 
“How does the phrase `multiple orgasms' strike you?”
 
Horo Horo looked skeptical and handed the attachment back to his partner.
 
“Come on, I'll prove it to you.” She dropped her voice to a sensuous whisper. “Lay back and enjoy yourself.”
 
With a patient, yet disbelieving expression, Horo Horo lay back in the water-warmed tub. Tamao knelt between his thighs. The shaman jerked at the first warm surge against his sensitive cock, but was soon moaning softly. With the stream continuously massaging his secret button, Horo Horo quietly climaxed. Tamao gripped her hand around Horo Horo's contracting penis and turned up the water pressure, causing Horo Horo to cry out as his body arched in another small orgasm. Horo Horo was amazed by the sensations. He had already cum twice, but his body was still responding. He could feel something building, something stronger than he had experienced so far. His heart tingled and an intense heat gathered in his loins. Tamao was now pumping her hand up and down his slick erection. Horo Horo's strong hands frantically gripped at the side of the tub.
 
“Ahhh, Tam-a-oo!”
 
His world went brown for a moment, while his slender athletic body arched from the tub and jerked several times with the orgasmic convulsions tearing through his entire being. When the feelings subsided, the winded shaman lay limp in the tub. His belly felt tight from the successive orgasms. He shuddered with satisfying little aftershocks pulsing from his over-stimulated cock and testicles. He could barely see his girlfriend; although directly in front of him, Tamao appeared to be on the far side of a dark tunnel.
 
Tamao withdrew her gleaming hand, leaned forward and gently kissed her boyfriend. “Are you okay?”
 
“Wow,” came the husky reply.
 
Tamao sat back and looked down at her handsome mate. Horo Horo's pink nipples were covered in a sheen of water. He had the most incredibly satiated look smoldering in his black eyes.
 
“Did you like that?” Tamao asked, averting her eyes in mock shyness.
 
Horo Horo leaned forward and planted several impassioned kisses on his girlfriend's face and neck.
 
“Oh good,” Tamao breathed and allowed herself to be surrounded by the sexual whirlwind that was her devoted partner.
 
 
 
After their eventful bath, both shamans relaxed in their silk robes. Horo Horo's firm body was hidden in smashing brown and Tamao's delicate curves were encased in black. Horo Horo sat in a chair with Tamao in his lap facing the blue haired man. Tamao was feeding Horo Horo another bite of buttered croissant from their room-service-delivered breakfast. Horo Horo swallowed and watched Tamao take her own bite.
 
“Today is your day; what do you want to do?”
 
Tamao chewed thoughtfully. Her eyes lit up.
 
“Let's go snorkeling.”
 
Horo Horo grinned. “Okay, do you want to have dinner at the Lodge of Crossed Stars?”
 
“That sounds great.”
 
“They have a five star restaurant,” Horo Horo informed her around another offered bit of croissant. He then busied himself sucking the traces of creamy butter from Tamao's fingers.
 
“Have you thought about what you might want to do tomorrow?”
 
“Hmm, maybe we could go hiking.”
 
“That would be fun,” Tamao agreed. Then he continued, “Hmmm, I bet there are a lot of those pretty young girls on those beaches.”
 
Alerted by the tone, Horo Horo took his girlfriends hands in his own and laced their fingers together. “What's wrong?” he asked guardedly.
 
Tamao was still looking down, but there was a smile in her voice. “I know you like to look at other girls, Horo Horo, but if I catch you looking at anyone besides me these next couple of weeks I'm going to hurt you.”
 
Ah, so that was what was wrong, Horo Horo thought, relieved. He released one of Tamao's hands to tilt her chin up to meet his gaze. “Tamao, I know I like to tease you by flirting with other women, but the fact is they all fall short when compared to you. I plan to spend this next couple of weeks showing you how I truly feel. Truthfully, darling, I can't take my eyes off you.”
 
Tamao made a little choking noise. “Horo Horo,” she sighed and wrapped her arms around her love. Horo Horo returned the hug. “There is no reason for you to be unsure of my feelings for you. Ever. But, I won't promise never to do it again, because you are very beautiful when you're jealous.”
 
Tamao giggled and slid from Horo Horo's lap. She tossed her long pink locks and turned to her boyfriend. “Who ever said I was jealous?” With that parting comment, She sauntered from the breakfast room, leaving Horo Horo to contemplate the bewitching minx with whom he had agreed to spend the rest of his life. When Tamao was halfway to the bathroom, she slyly winked over her shoulder at Horo Horo. He smiled at the expected sight of his darling girlfriend, racing to catch up with her. Later that night when they reached the romance suite, Horo Horo opened the patio door to let the salty sea air in, while Tamao put their swimming gear in the bathroom. Tamao returned and circled the room slowly, shedding clothing as she went. She playfully tossed each piece to Horo Horo, who laughed and discarded his corresponding article of clothing. Tamao neighed happily at the sight of her naked boyfriend and smiled.
 
“What?” Horo Horo asked, reaching for his lover.
 
“There is something liberating in being able to walk around naked without worrying about someone coming home unexpectedly,” Tamao replied as she danced away in her love's arms.
 
Horo Horo laughed, remembering Pirika's early arrival on Valentine's Day. Again he reached for Tamao and again his partner avoided his embrace. His smiled faltered slightly.
 
“Is something wrong?”
 
“No, darling, I just want to take the time to see you like this. We'll have plenty of time to play later.”
 
Horo Horo smirked. You can count on that.
 
They cuddled together, sipping champagne and talking about the past and their future. As the night wore on, the room grew warm so Horo Horo moved to start the fan. Tamao joined him on the floor in front of the fan. They embraced and began kissing. After an extremely long time, Tamao broke for air.
 
“I'm thirsty,” she whispered and crawled to her champagne glass she set precariously on the thin carpet. She had taken a drink and was replacing the glass, when a hand distracted her on her back, tracing the curve of her spine and the shape of her hips.
 
Horo Horo slid over her back, mounting her and thrusting himself gently into Tamao's soft backside. Tamao's breasts swung freely beneath her, until her lover's warm hands surrounded them. As arousing as the sex was, Tamao couldn't see how they could both be satisfied this way, so she fidgeted restlessly in her boyfriend's grip. Horo Horo held her firmly.
 
“Uh-uh, no escape.”
 
“Horo Horo,” Tamao breathed petulantly.
 
Horo Horo's slender, snowboarding fingers teased Tamao's nipples, plucking at them to make them throb as he continued to pump into her. Tamao squirmed. Horo Horo wrapped one arm around both of Tamao's breasts, concentrating on stimulating them by gently moving his arm back and forth underneath one and tugging at the other with his fingertips. The other hand slipped down between Tamao's spreading thighs, playing in the moisture found there. Tamao was blossoming for him like a dew-drenched lily.
 
“You're so wet, Tama,” the husky voice whispered next to her ear.
 
“Uhh,” was all the gorgeous shamanic nymph could manage. Horo Horo was now employing feather light caresses on Tamao's sensitive mound. He was delighted when the female shaman's hips rolled forward, following after the soft, pleasure-filled touch. He ever so slightly slid one finger up and down, just inside her outer folds.
 
Tamao's vocabulary consisted of one long continuous moan. Her world narrowed only to Horo Horo's skilled hands as both worked magic between her legs. She could smell her own musk mixed with her partner's and it made the ache low in her belly more intense. Horo Horo was following her every move and every now and then Horo Horo's sweaty bangs would brush up against her back. Two of Horo Horo's fingers plunged deep inside Tamao, thrusting in time with the movement of her hips. The hard skin of the ice shaman's sex exited Tamao's up thrust bottom. Tamao was frenzied in a state of physical arousal. She tried to pull away from the stimulating hands and the mouth sucking at her neck. It was too good, too much. She had… to… get… away.
 
She tried to crawl from her boyfriend's grasp, but instead fell forward onto her chest. Horo Horo's hands never missed a stroke. Tamao's distended nipples were now rubbed against the soft carpet with every push and it felt as though a rough tongue was licking her.
 
“Ahhh,” she squealed and her legs stiffened out behind her, embracing the body wedged between her thighs. She began bucking underneath Horo Horo, contracting in ecstasy. Horo Horo worked his fingers until his hand ached, but would not stop; Tamao's weeping passage was still convulsing around his fingers and the female shaman's clitoris was still poking from her slick folds. Horo Horo continued to massage the little bud with one hand, holding his fingers deep inside his girlfriend's swollen sex. Tamao arched beneath him and froze that way for almost half a second, while she rode out the clenching crest of her orgasm. Horo Horo enjoyed a soft spasm of his own, while locked inside his mate. It wasn't as powerful as an actual climax, but it relieved the tension of his own body. Tamao collapsed with Horo Horo still on top of her. The familiar weight was comfortable to her exhausted body. Horo Horo recovered enough to roll off, but he kept one hand on his trembling girlfriend. Tamao was sobbing.
 
“Darling, are you all right?”
 
Tamao could only sniffle for a couple of moments. In that time Horo Horo studied his beautiful lover bathed in the darkness. She appeared to be every bit of a woman who was thoroughly loved: her nipples were swollen, her sex gleamed in the soft moonlight, and her skin was rosy from the aftermath of her climax. Horo Horo leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss.
 
Tamao ran her hand through her lover's short hair. “That was incredible, but it wore me out.”
 
Tamao nuzzled against Horo Horo's shoulder when her lover gathered her close. Tamao's brown eyes fluttered as she fought to stay awake.
 
“Get some sleep, sweetheart,” Horo Horo whispered to his girlfriend. As their heartbeats began to return to normal, Horo Horo's own eyes drifted shut.
 
“Horo Horo?”
 
“Hai,” the blue haired teenager murmured drowsily.
 
“Happy Anniversary.”
 
 
 
AN: I hope you liked it. For those who were a little confused, Horo Horo and Tamao were 16 years old in this story.