❯ No-Nos of DBZ FanFiction! ❯ Goku(K)/ChiChi ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ and I don't make any money with this story so please do not sue me!

Personal Note: Enjoy and review!

No-Nos of DBZ FanFiction!

G(K)/CC

I think Goku and ChiChi make a really cute couple. But there are things out there in the fic-universe I just can't read anymore! So here are the eight NO-NOs:

1. Goku the head-scratcher!

I know, I know! Goku does a lot of head-scratching. But if he would do it as often as you write he would have a bleeding wound at the back of his head. He doesn't need to scratch all the time, he's not bitten by fleas or something!!!

2. ChiChi's frying pan attack!

Again, I know she does it. But don't you get tired of it though? Every story: Goku says:" blablabla TRAINING with GOHAN blablabla" ChiChi then runs to him and BANG or BING or whatever... *yawn*... Goku says OW and then he SCRATCHES HIS SORE HEAD!!!

3. ChiChi is always angry!

No she's not! *whiny-voice-have* ChiChi is very nice and careing and she just get's angry because she worries about her family. SHE'S DEFINITELY NOT SOME BITCH WHO LIKES TO TYRANNIZE HER HUSBAND AND SONS. Why do so many people hate ChiChi? I mean, ok, so we Goku-Fans envy her but we *looks questioning around her*, or I, don't hate her.

4. Goku doesn't know what sex is?!

*giggle* I don't think so because of one thing he said in the original Dragon Ball show. It was in one of the last episodes. Somebody, I think it was Kami, asked him about Master Roshi. Goku answered something like "He was a very good teacher, even if he only thinks about the one thing all the time." Then he smirked (!!) and ChiChi blushed and the others giggled a bit as I remember. (an: I watched a dubbed version so this is how I tried to translate what he said in english. If you've watched the english dub or the sub he sure had said it different) Anyway, I think that maked it very clear that he KNOWS exactly what sex is! So please no more stories, in which ChiChi explains Goku in their wedding night how to have sex. Or stories, in which Goku asks ChiChi why she looks different down there! *sweatdrop*

5. Goku is a moron!

No, he just never had time to go to school! Yep! He didn't have an overprotective mother like Gohan who pushed his studies. Speaking of the devil...

6. Gohan's studies!

It's like you guys copy everything from the show. (I'm doing it too, don't worry) But in some stories, the only things ChiChi's saying are "Gohan do your studies!" and "Gohan have you studied yet?" and "Gohan when are you going to study?" blablabla.... COM'ON, ChiChi's married to the most powerful fighter ever ever ever ever (VIVA GOKU) *group-sweatdrop*, I'm sure she has some nice stories to tell or something interesting to say!

7. Kakarotto is oh so loyal to his royal pain in the ass... err I mean prince!

You know this AU fics in which Goku never left Vegitasei and grew up there as Kakarotto? Yes, do you? So you understand the title of number 7? No? Ok....let's start from the beginning: Goku fell on his head which made him a good guy. But if he never left Vegitasei than he has to be a bad guy, right?(Somebody: "NO!!") (author ignores it) Good! So why is he always the good-hearted outsider? And oh so loyal to his highness?! Why isn't he a bad ass who is mean to other people and does bad things? *questionmark*

8. ChiChi is Kakarotto's favourite love slave!

Uh huh! Is it really necessary to make ChiChi to a slave in EVERY DAMN AU-Goku-never-left-Vegitasei-to-kill-all-earthlings FIC?! (ok ok, not every, but a lot! What am I saying? IN EVERY SINGLE ONE!) *insane-laughters-are-heared* Oh my, I tell you something; If you're tired of this fics than just read the following lines, they'll tell you everything about how these AU fics are going so you'll never have to read them again: Kakarotto (mostly with Vegeta) sees poor slave girl ChiChi (mostly with Bulma) and thinks that she's beautiful. Kakarotto (and or Vegeta) buys/takes/steals the poor slave girl (and her blue-haired friend to which Vegeta is very attracted *really?*). Then they fly to Vegitasei (in case it was blown up by Frieza, they fly to some starship or New-Vegitasei, duh!). Then they start to become friends, but of course, the Saiya-jin(s) always deny it! (most used quote 'You understand that I can't love you?' 'Yes'). Sooner or later they end up in bed. The end can be different every time (WOAH!). Somebody dies or they live happily ever after or there's a big fight versus Frieza or Vegeta kills his mean daddy. Ok, so you've read stories like this and don't wanna read them anymore? And now you ask:"Hey Felidae, please tell me, what can I do to avoid them?" *sweatdrop* That's very easy pals! Keep away from fics with summarys like :"AU, Goku never left Vegitasei..." or "The Saiya-jins have attacked earth and captured ChiChi..." or "AU: K/CC: Kakarotto meets a beautiful slave girl named *guess what*..."

Oh, I'm so mean and so evil...BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

--------------------------------------

AN: R&R PLEASE!!!!!!! If you review really nice, I'll upload more chaps! HARHARHAR!!!

And to that concerend reviewer: THIS IS JUST HUMOR!!! IF YOU DON'T GET THIS, I'LL BE GLAD TO UPLOAD A CHAPTER FULL OF EXPLAINATIONS!!! ARGH!!!! IF PPL CAN'T HANDLE THIS SORT OF HUMOR; WHY DO THEY READ MY FIC ANYWAY????? GRRRR!!!