Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Xel Moon ❯ Okayyyyy, Srange ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wild Horse Moon

Ranma 1/2 and the other anime are owned by their respective owners.

"Speech"
(Thoughts)

Prologue Okaaayyyy, strange

Queen Serenity was staring at the star filled sky when she saw a large spaceship flying by. While everybody was watching the ship something happened and it blew up. Queen Serenity was hoping there were at least a few survivors when one of elder sailor senshi came running to her, "Queen Serenity!" The queen nodded, "Yes Uranus?" She asked the scout. Uranus stopped in front of her, "My queen, we found two survivors, a woman and a baby. The baby is fine, but the lady is just holding on." Serenity followed her to where the other scouts were trying to help the lady up, "Hang on miss, we'll help you to the hospital." Mercury told the lady. The lady looked at her, "No, I'm done for. Take this baby, his name's Ranma. He's of the Jurai Royal Family..." She wasn't able to finish as her eyes closed. Mercury held the baby in her arms, "Who's going to take care of him." The sailors turned around to see Queen Serenity looking at the baby. Jupiter looked at her, "Are you sure?" The queen nodded, "I think Serena would like to have someone to play with. She sometimes gets so lonely." The sailors nodded and handed him to her. Serenity smiled at the baby, "Hello Ranma, I'm your new mom... huh? what's this necklace. an egg." She said deciding to keep the egg for when Ranma got older. Two year old Serena came running to her mom, "Mom, what was that large noise?" Serenity smiled at her daughter, "Well daughter, you now have an adopted baby brother." Serena looked at Ranma, "Yah! now I have someone two play with." She said happily. Pluto suddenly appeared by Serenity, "My queen, I sense he has some great power to help the kingdom when he gets older." Serenity looked at the senshi of time, "Well, we'll worry about that later." She said leaving with her daughter.

@@@@@@@
Seven years later

The day started out uneventful. Ranma began his morning training as a lunar knight, afterwards, he started to play with his older sister Serena. The strangeness came when a portal opened up in front of the castle. The figure that came out was about six feet fall with blue hair. He was a little battered and bruised. The senshi were ready to attack if needed. Serena and Ranma were standing to the side watching the specticle with curiosity. The figure looked straight at Ranma, and tilted his head as if checking him out, "Excuse me mister." The figure looked to see Queen Serenity standing infront of him. Scencing royalty, he bowed, "My name is Figaro. I'm an elderly sorcerer who happened to fall through that portal, dang, it was a doozy of a fall." Serenity nodded, "I express my sympathy for that." Figaro straightened up, "I sense some powerful potential in your son over there. If you'll let me, I'll teach him. I give you my word that he will be alrght." Serenity thought for a second, "Okay, but he better be alright when he gets back." She said to him. Figaro nodded and asked Ranma to come with him. Ranma agreed and followed him through the portal.

@@@@@@@
Three years later (3,000 in other universe)

A portal opened in about the same place as it did three years ago. Queen Serenity looked at the portal to see what was comming through. The figure that came through looked ten with purple hair, "Excuse me, may I help you?" The figure looked at her, "I changed my hair color purple." Was all the figure said. Queen Serenity stared for a second, "Ranma?" He nodded, "But I changed my name to Xellos." Serenity Raised an eyebrow, "Why'd you turn your hair purple and changed your name?" Xellos winked, raised his finger, and quoted, "It's a secret." He said going to look for Serena while his mom tried to figure that out.

@@@@@@@

"Hello Sere-chan." Serena turned arouned when she heard the voice. Behind her was a young purple haired boy, "Why'd you call me that?" Xellos put his finger on her nose, "What, you don't remember your own brother. I'm hurt." He said in fake sadness. Serena's eyes widened, "Little brother, I missed you." She said hugging him. Xellos was about to pass out because of the hug when Serena let him go, "What have you been doing Ranma?" Xellos smiled, "Now that, is a secret, and my name's Xellos now." Serena nodded, "Hello Xellos, welcome back." Xellos turned around to see Pluto. Bowing, he took her hand and kissed it, "So nice to see you again Trista." Pluto looked at him, "How'd you know my name?" She asked astonished. Xellos just smiled, "It's a secret. I'm going to see if I can restart my lunar knight training. I can teach them a thing or two, but first I'll go to the park. By sis, by Trista." He said blowing her a kiss. In response, Pluto blushed a dark crimson. Serena smiled, (It seems little brother has a crush.) She thought mischieviously.

@@@@@@@

While walking through the park, Xellos saw a young senshi being harassed by a group. Cloaking himself in the trees, he moved closer to hear. The senshi looked like the Senshi of Saturn, "You monster, you are dangerous to be around, so why don't you go to one of the outer planets you freak." Xellos got annoyed by the group picking on the girl, "Hey, slowly back away from her." The group looked over to see Xellos leaning against a tree. The leader looked annoyed, "yah, and who are you." Xellos steped out of the shade, "I used to be called Ranma, but I'm now known as Xellos." The leader raised an eyebrow, "So you're the prince that left three years ago, big deal. You're not stopping us from picking on this witch." Xellos put his finger on his chin, and produced a wooden staff that curves at the top with a red orb in the center. Using the staff, he prodded the tree and turned it to dust. Feeling unsecure, the boys decided that to live they needed to run away. Xellos was suddenly caught in a large hug. He saw that the person hugging him was the eight year old senshi of silence, "Thank you Xellos. Thank you." When she let go, Xellos scratched the back of his head, "You're welcome, why were they picking on you anyway?" Saturn lowered her head, "Well, I'm Sailor Saturn, the senshi of silence. Everyone thinks I'm dangerous sinse I have the ability to destroy the world." Xellos nodded and put his hand on Saturns shoulder, "Saturn, If you ever need my help, don't hesitate to ask and I'll try to help you." Saturn's eyes twinkled, "Really Xellos-niisan? By the way, you can call me Tina." Xellos nodded, "See you later, Tina." He said walking away.

@@@@@@@

Pluto was doing her usual duty of garding the gates of time when she heard a voice behind her, "Hello Trista." Startled, she turned around to see Xellos smiling at her, "What are you doing here?" she asked curiously. Xellos smiled, "I just wanted to talk to you. Is that alright?" Pluto nodded. Xellos smiled and tossed her a rose, "For you, Tristy." Pluto just stared at it, "But arn't you a little young for me?" Xellos scratched the top of his head, "Well, being in that world I became over 3,000 years old. I just use this form of a ten year old. My real age looks about 20." Pluto stared at him, "But how?" Xellos smiled, "Wonderful thing, sorcery. Now tell me why you're not warning my mom of the attack in two more years." Pluto narrowed her eyes, "how did you know that?" Xellos smiled, "I don't need the time gate two see into the future, Tristy." Pluto's eye twitched, "Don't call me Tristy, and don't you tell anybody about the future. There'll be something in the future call Crystal Tokyo. It'll be a time of peace." Xellos just shrugged, "You won't stop me from fighting though, Tristy." He said before he left.

@@@@@@@

Serena saw her brother reappear in front of her, "So little brother, I see you have a love interest." She said smiling. Xellos smirked, "But you don't have a love interest, do you sis." Serena looked embarassed at the remark, "Well...I...um see you later." She said walking away, "That was so easy. Rack up a point for the Xelinator." He said walking towards his room, (I wonder what's so important about crystal Tokyo.)

@@@@@@@
Two years later

Xellos was sitting in a tree when he heard a voice calling for his sister. Looking over, He saw the prince of the Earth. He got closer to hear what they're saying, "Serena, trouble is brewing on earth. Queen Beryle is planning to attack the moon..." He wasn't able to finish as a group of soldiers chased him off. (So the attacker is Beryle, and I can't really do anything to stop it.) He thought a little depressed. (Well, at least I'll have some fun defeating some of the minions.) He thought with a wicked smile.

@@@@@@@

A few days later, the moon was attacked. Most of the moon troops being defeated, but Xellos was beating the crap out of evil. Out of the corner of his eye though, he witnessed his mom use the cresent moon wand. watching in astonishment, he saw everyone float through the sky in bubbles. Worrying a little, he pushed through the rubble and saw his mom laying on a stone by the two moon cats, "Mom."