Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mushi and Yoshi ❯ The black dog ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A Mushi and Yoshi



By:punkrocker




















We find our heros at Jennifer's house.It's Jennifer's birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"Everyone shouted.Jennifer blew out the 25 candles."Here Jennifer."Keiko handed her a gift."It's from both of us."Yusuke added.(He probaly forgot+_+)Jennifer opened the gift to find a locket that said"Friends forever".Inside it had a picture of Jennifer on one side and the others on the other side."It's perfect thank you."Jennifer said cheerfully.Kurama gave her a glass rose."Wow,thanks Kurama."Jennifer looked at the rose and put it somewhere safe."Hey, has anyone seen Hiei?"Kuwabara asked.Suddenly Hiei,busted through the door."Sorry I'm late,but my present had to stop at a lot of trees."Hiei walked over with his present.It was a Husky puppy.It was black,it had blue eyes,and it had a cute curled tail."Hiei,he's adorable thank you."Jennifer kissed Hiei and picked up the dog.Mushi came out and said"Hey Jennifer, what was that noise?"When he saw the dog he froze.Suddenly the dog started to struggle in Jennifer's arms.It got lose and started chasing Mushi.Mushi ran as fast as he could."Get this crazy dog away from me!"Mushi screamed.The puppy tackled Mushi and started licking his face."Mushi,are you ok?"Jennifer took the dog off of Mushi."Ewww dog drool."Mushi tried to wipe it off his face.Mushi ran to the top of Kuwabara's head."Keep that dog away from me!"Mushi shook."So what are you going to name him?"Kuwabara asked."How about Killer!"Yusuke suggested.It kinda scared Mushi.(Poor Mushi+_+)"No,how about Yoshi."Jennifer suggested.The dog turned it's head and licked her face."I think he likes it."Yoshi did a cute bark."That reminds me.Here is our gift."Yukina and Kuwabara handed them there presents."Tickets to the concert.This is great!"Jennifer shouted.(I'm guessing that's her favorite band+_+)"Yeah,we all get to go."Kurama said showing his ticket."Wait,what about Mushi and Yoshi?"Jennifer asked."Maybe we can get your sisters to watch them."Hiei suggested.Jennifer called them and said"Ok,make sure that you that Yoshi dosen't make a mess.Thanks Kikyo,bye"Jennifer hung up the phone."All right lets go!"Yuske ran outside the door."Be good Mushi."Jennifer and the others ran outside the door."Ok pup,let me give you some rules.Rule number one don't lick me.Rule number two don't bug me.Last rule don't lick me!"Mushi hoped on th couch and turned on the tv.Yoshi hoped on the couch.Mushi pushed him off the couch.He hoped back on the couch and licked Mushi."Didn't I say don't like me!"Mushi pushed him off the couch again.(Yeah,he said it two times+_+)+_+Yoshi is so cute.




To be countined.....