Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar and Spice Series ❯ Au ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sugar and Spice Series

IMPORTANT!

So here's the deal. The "sugar" is all the fluff you will be drowning in (trust me it will be hard to miss). But here's the fun part. The name of the chapter is a hint to the "spice" or surprise waiting in each chapter. It doesn't take much to figure it out and can be in any part of the chapter.

Also IMPORTANT! This chapter is entirely dedicated to Raewyn and Ericulf of DeviantArt(dot)com. There beautiful fanart is what inspired this chapter and if you want a little taste of what I am trying so desperately to show you the beauty of I strongly recommend you visit the site. There isn't much fanart this beautifully done on this side of the world.

<http://www.deviantart.com.view/4557520/>

Or just go to the DeviantArt website and look up Ericulf. The title of the art is:

OC collab - Kakashi x Iruka

Not so important:

I don't own Naruto. If I did, I wouldn't have to study for my Japanese final. I don't own Ericulf's work. She has been notified of the posting of this fic and has given me her blessings. (Assuming she is a she, he is a she? It? … I am such a sad person.) I also don't own Slinkies. Yeah…

Rating: NC-17 Shonen-ai. I would say YAOI but this isn't just about sex; it's about love too. If you want to read the R rated version of this fic just stop reading when you see the line of astrexs (********).

Paring: What you can't guess from the summary? Okay, well if you can't than maybe you're not old enough to read this and need to click the back button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Au

Iruka awoke to the sound of birds singing, and judging from the sun it had to have been at least noon. He opened his eyes to find himself in an unfamiliar place before the memories of the previous night came back to him. He was at a hot spring with his lover Kakashi. Kakashi, the heat rose in his cheeks as he replayed the events of the previous night. The heat and passion as their bodies entwined and moved together in a perfect harmony. It had been their first time together. It had been his first time. It had been amazing. Something that in his entire lifetime he was sure he could never regret; no matter how angry Kakashi made him.

Kakashi, he sighed at the name and felt a fluttering in his stomach. Where was Kakashi anyway? Looking around he found his new lover sitting at the door of the entryway that lead to their own private hot spring. He watched the man for a moment admiring him as he read his usual book in a peaceful silence. Kakashi was wearing the robe that the spa had provided, one side of the robe draping lazily off his shoulder to expose the pale and almost glowing flesh. The steam of the hot spring reflected the sunlight to give the scene an almost divine quality. It was quite a surprise to find the man under the mask had been so beautiful. Iruka reached over for his robe and shifted so that he could prop himself up on his elbows. The sudden ache in his muscles told him his body was a bit sore from the previous night's excursions. He ignored the ache and dressed silently as he got into a more comfortable position to get a better picture of the heavenly view before him.

Kakashi noticing the movement turned from his book to smile at the cute picture before him. Iruka was lying on his stomach with his hands on his chin smiling sweetly at him. His hair was down and framed his face making him look much younger then usual. Correction, it made him look his age for a change, rather then the worried expression that the man had been so fond of. "So your awake. Sleep well?"

Iruka responded with a wider grin, "Yep, just admiring the view."

There was a faint blush on his cheeks as he scratched the back of his head with a timid chuckle, "I take it that you're feeling alright then?"

"Just a little sore, nothing to worry about." Iruka said as he continued to smile as a slight blush crept into his face as well. He couldn't help it, he was happy, and to top it off it was nice to be the one making the other bush for a change.

Kakashi nodded and gestured to a tray beside their futon. "I brought you some breakfast."

"Thank you." He replied simply, slightly embarrassed for some reason, he wasn't really sure how he should act. Iruka reached for a glass of juice and drank it down without hesitation; it was wonderfully fresh. Noticing another glass full to the halfway point and a bite taken out of one of the breakfast foods, he turned to Kakashi and asked sheepishly, "Have you eaten yet?"

Kakashi shook his head with another chuckle as Iruka got up and brought the tray over to him. They ate the light breakfast in silence, just enjoying each other's company and the view. They could hear the low sound of the voices of the other guests, mostly female, since men tended to not like to interact with one another while in the bathing process. Iruka gave Kakashi a silent plea to ask for a sip of his remaining juice and Kakashi happily complied.

After they finished Kakashi cleaned up the mess a bit as Iruka went to the restroom. Kakashi winced as he noted the slight limp in he other's step, and silently promised to make up for it.

When he returned he found Kakashi standing in front of the hot spring naked as he day he was born. Iruka blushed at the view of his lover's backside; it was not the view he had seen last night. And what a view it was.

"Kakashi." he called, he blushed harder when Kakashi turned to show him his front, "Don't you have to wait an thirty minutes after you've eaten?"

Kakashi sighed to find his lover looking away slightly, and sighed even heavier to see that the man had tied his hair back up. He then smiled at the notion that the previous night had not rid the man of the innocence that he had grown to love. He made his way towards the dolphin, purposely putting an extra bounce in his step to better strut his stuff.

The wolfish grin on Kakashi's face gave Iruka another flutter in his stomach in a hopeful anticipation, but also made him worry for some reason. He was just not used to being looked at like an appetizer. Iruka turned away and looked around desperately for a distraction. He found it in the form of their unmade bed, silently cursing his lack of courage when it came to initiating something sexual. Kneeling down the dolphin fidgeted furiously with the covers as he made the bed, but was stopped by a pair of warm arms that wrapped around his shoulders and pulled him back into a hug. Iruka now finding himself with his back to Kakashi's naked body and Kakashi's legs placed on either side of him blushed even harder.

"You're right," Kakashi said in a deep husky voice, "but that only really applies to people who are going to swim in the water. And I don't plan on swimming." Iruka shivered as he felt Kakashi's hands slide the robe off his shoulders and kiss the exposed flesh tenderly. "Come on, I want to give you a bath." Iruka turned away uncertainly, he didn't really like the idea of being put in such a vulnerable position, but if that's what turned Kakashi on then his pride could easily be pushed to the side. He nodded as he felt one of Kakashi' bolder hands travel further south. Kakashi smiled and took out the band that kept the man's hair up before he lay him down on the futon and straddled his hips. He undressed him carefully as if he were a child and lay above him his arms on either side of his head, looking down to admire his work before leaning in to kiss him passionately and possessively.

Iruka melted into the kiss and barely noticed when Kakashi's weight lifted off of him until the kiss broke. Still slightly dazed he allowed the scarecrow to lift him up and carry him to the spring.

Kakashi treaded cautiously over the slippery stones at the bottom, making his way to a stone next to the bathing supplies. Sitting down on the mossy bottom, he positioned Iruka so that the man could sit on his lap to face him. Iruka said nothing as Kakashi bathed his body and washed his hair. Relaxing into the touch, Iruka could have fallen asleep under the gentle touches and the messaging fingers in his hair. Strong arms moved down his back in a gesture to trust him, as he allowed Kakashi to dip him back so that the water would rinse away the strawberry scented shampoo and then brought him back to pour water from a small bowl to wash out the rest.

"You're so beautiful." He said simply and watched the blush spread across the scar over lover nose.

"Not really. I'm plain compared to you." He said truthfully.

"No, you're gorgeous." The slight awe in his voice made Iruka blush redder against his warm tan skin. Droplets of water sensually making their way down his high cheekbones down to his neck and chest. Kakashi watched in fascination as one of the droplets neared the edge of the water. Before it could reach, he darted out his tongue to lick the trail of the bold little droplet, his hot tongue moving from Iruka's chest in a straight unbroken line to up his neck and then to his cheek eliciting a quiet whimper from him. In the slightly awkward moment that followed, their eyes met in a loving gaze that expressed those three simple words that would give their relationship a whole new meaning. Although to Kakashi, the term felt like it almost belittled what he felt for the man. What they shared had to be stronger than what Icha Icha Paradise called love. Kakashi had yet to find the right words to describe it.

********************************************************* **************

There lips met again in a chaste and loving kiss before deepening the kiss into something more passionate. Kakashi pulled his lover closer so that their bodies were flush against each other. Iruka parted his lips to allow Kakashi entry and the scarecrow hungrily accepted as the both where becoming aware of each other's arousals. Kakashi snaked his arms around Iruka's waist and brought him close enough so that their lower bodies rubbed against one another.

Iruka moaned his approval and began moving his hips to create more of the delicious friction. The kiss ended with them both panting heavily for air as their movements sped up. Becoming braver, Iruka ran his hands down Kakashi's chiseled chest, tracing the scars. Scars were something they both shared; that branded them both as shinobi for life. He brushed his hand against erect nipples and massaged them gently before leaning down to take one into his mouth. The soft mewing sounds his lover was making made Iruka bolder in his touches as he began sucking harder on the nub before moving to play with the other. Wanting to hear more of his lover's pleasure his hand found its way below the water to grasp Kakashi's erection in his hands. Kakashi practically squeaked at the tight grip and Iruka just smiled at him mischievously before submerging under the water to take the length into his mouth. He found he liked having this much power over the other. Maybe next time he could ask to be seme. Next time, Iruka smiled to himself; and as many times as he wanted in the forever after that.

Kakashi arched his back as he felt his lover's lips against him. He moaned; the dolphin had learned this little talent very quickly. As a shinobi, one had to have control over all aspect of their bodies, and as bachelors they'd learned to down just about anything. Kakashi smirked, he would ask Iruka's opinion on the theory later. He gasped suddenly as he felt the man swallow him to the hilt almost immediately. The scarecrow cried out when he felt Iruka's throat constrict as he swallowed around his manhood. He swallowed again making Kakashi buck his hips against his will. Not wanting to release so soon he pulled his lover back to the surface where he kissed him deeply, moaning into the kiss as he tasted himself on his lover's lips. Iruka threw his head back in a moan when he felt Kakashi insert a finger into him; Kakashi quickly took the opportunity to neck his lover as he began to move the digit in and out.

The different sensations were almost too much for Iruka's passion clouded mind to handle. He didn't know whether he should move forward to get more friction or to move down to feel more of those skilled fingers, and somewhere in his subconscious told him to stop Kakashi before he left a mark. So Iruka pushed away from him slightly so that he could better concentrate on the finger that was only gently grazing the bundle of nerves that could set him afire. "More." he pleaded as his breath came in ragged pants. When he felt Kakashi comply he winced from the pain when the second digit was added, but pushed down harder for deeper penetration.

Kakashi watched as Iruka's body moved on his fingers for a few moments before timing it so that when Iruka came down his fingers would go up, hitting his sweet spot dead on. He knew he hit it when Iruka practically screamed in is ear. He did it again and again until Iruka stopped his movements entirely, not wanting to wait any longer; he removed Kakashi's fingers before positioning himself over the erect member. Kakashi smirked at his lover's impatience; it reminded him of how new the man was to such sensations. Holding on to Iruka's waist, he guided the younger man down, pressing slowly down so that the head of Kakashi's manhood would push past the tight ring of muscle with minimal pain.

Kakashi moaned at the tight heat and he tightened his grip to guide him the rest of the way down. They stayed still for a few moments to allow Iruka to adjust to the feeling of his lover inside him. There was only the sound of their heavy breathing as Kakashi began to rub the tense muscles of the Iruka's back in an effort to help the man relax his body. To Iruka the feeling was intensely painful although not as painful as before, it was still difficult to adjust. After a few moments Iruka pushed forward to signal he was ready. Raising his hips slowly he moved until only the tip remained before moving back down unhurriedly. He allowed Kakashi to set the rhythm as he moved on him until he was comfortable enough to speed up his movements.

The water rippled as Kakashi watched as his lover's face contorted covey his pleasure and leaned in for another kiss. In one fluid motion he switched positions with him so that Iruka was now the one sitting, and before Iruka could protest he pulled out completely before driving in to the hilt.

"Argh!" Iruka saw stars. He did it again. "Yes!" He practically yelled. "Harder!"

It was music to Kakashi's ears as he happily complied and drove in harder eliciting another scream for more. Driving in even harder the fourth time he got a cry that had as much pain in it as it did pleasure. "Sorry." He apologized panting heavily, his body trembling slightly as he felt his control slipping, and kissed the man softly on the shoulder in a plea for forgiveness. He didn't want to hurt his new lover; he'd just gotten carried away.

"I'm alright." Came the breathless reply. He blushed hard. "Do you think anyone heard?" he asked embarrassedly.

Kakashi grinned evilly, "An audience my dear?" he asked a little too innocently "I believe that that is a little too kinky; even for me." Before Iruka could respond in what Kakashi was sure would have a string of colorful insults and possible physical abuse. He caught his lover in a mind-numbing kiss that had him melt like butter and forgetting his own name.

When the kiss ended the world seemed a lot hazier then its initial steamy state. Passion clouded eyes met as Kakashi brought Iruka into his arms so that he was now supporting him off of the hard surface below them. He rocked forward slowly never taking his eyes away from Iruka's. The rocking movement was hypnotic and almost intoxicating; Iruka could feel himself slipping into an almost dream like state as his eyes became half lidded. He groaned a bit trying to get Kakashi to pick up the pace before he rocked him to sleep. It felt wonderful to be this close, but he didn't plan on spending the rest of the day in the water.

Kakashi smirked again at his lover's impatience; the dolphin would need a lesson in enjoying foreplay before the weekend was over. "I want to see you cum." He said in a low husky voice. The blush on Iruka's face doubled, "I want to hear you scream my name." He breathed against his neck sending a wave of shivers throughout Iruka's body. Kakashi pulled out slowly and then pushed in to graze that spot again in a rhythm that made the small waves around them ripple an equal distance form one another to the perfect timing of his thrusts.

Iruka moaned in encouragement and pushed against him to match his thrusts. His arousal was caught between their bodies as the pace intensified creating fiery sensation throughout his body. He moaned louder when he felt himself coming closer to his release. "More," he pleaded again, "I want more." Lifting his legs he wrapped them around Kakashi's waist to allow for deeper penetration. The pain meant nothing to him now; all that mattered was the rapturous sensation building inside of him that made the rest of the world disappear.

Kakashi moaned his appreciation and sped up his movements until the water began making large waves around them. His own orgasm near he pushed in harder and faster wanting Iruka to come first. Looking down at his lover he was a bit surprised to find Iruka desperately trying to stay quiet. Oh no, no, no my pretty little Dolphin, that will just not do. I said I would make you scream, and scream you shall. Slowing his pace he put more force into his thrust. "Ahh!" Now, now my dear I specifically asked you to scream my name. He thought about voicing this to his partner but decided to would be more fun if he didn't. He moved faster and harder until he was slamming into him at full force. The erotic noises his lover was making only served to egg him on until he heard it. Kakashi lost control when he heard his name on his lover's tongue as Iruka thrashed and writhed underneath him, chanting it as if it were the only thing keeping him on this plane of life. Thrusting frantically in search of release, he found it when Iruka threw his head back and called out his lover's names to the heavens as he released violently into the hot water around them before falling limp in his arms. The tightening of the muscles around his length sent him over the edge and he released immediately after with an almost animalistic howl, coating his lover's insides with his seed.

********************************************************* ***************

They lay still for a few minutes basking in the afterglow and clinging to each other before Kakashi pulled out of the younger man. Iruka winced at the pain. He was defiantly going to ask to be seme next time. He was shaken from his thoughts when he felt himself lifted from the water. Wrapping his arms around Kakashi's neck, he kissed him softly on the cheek before they made their way back to their room.

Halfway there, Kakashi stopped and froze. He was about to turn around when Iruka got his attention. "What's wrong?" Iruka asked concerned. "Did you get a cramp?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah a cramp." He answered trying to sound believable. Iruka gave him a teacher's look that said he wasn't buying it. "It was nothing." He said in defense, " I just thought I heard something is all." He smiled at his lover and continued to walk to their room. He'd been almost furious at first, but letting Iruka know did not see like a good idea. Hmm, he thought to himself, maybe having an audience is not too kinky for me after all.

Iruka only nodded skeptically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Elsewhere

In the women's bath:

Tenten: *whispering while looking through a hole in fence* "Oh man! We missed everything!"

Ino: "Come on I want to see!"

Sakura: "Shh, I think he heard us."

Ino: "Shut up forehead girl or he will hear us."

Sakura: "Damn! So close! We almost saw his face."

Hinata: "Ano? Should we be doing this? I.I.Iruka-sensei wouldn't like this."

Kurenai: "Your right Hinata, what you're doing is wrong."

Anko: *looking through a different hole* "Damn he's got such a sweet ass."

Girls: "Where did YOU two come from!?"

Anko: "We were here the whole time. You girls shouldn't spy on people."

Kurenai: *blushes*

Girls: "..."

Tenten: "What were the two of you doing this whole time?"

Anko: "Obviously not getting caught."

Gilrs: *fearing for their lives*

Anko: "Relax, if he was going to kill you, you would already be dead."

Girls: *sigh in relief*

Anko: "Now on to more important matters." *pulls out a high definition DVD recorder* "The proper way to spy and not get caught is to not do it yourselves."

Kurenai: *blushes redder and groans from an on coming migraine*

Anko: "Now, who wants one? I haven't seen it yet, but with all the noise they made I can almost guarantee you satisfaction. I got off just listening to them. I mean did you hear Iruka. *Sounds like she's had a lot of practice faking it* 'OH KAKASHI HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!'

Girls: *Blushing like there's no tomorrow*

Somewhere Far Away: *Orochimaru sneezes*

Anko: It'll be 50,000 yen each, and you must be at least 18 or older to view. You're all obviously not over the age of 18, but I trust you'll wait till then. The copies will be distributed in the order that they were purchased. So Kurenai here will get the first. So, cash or cash?"

Tsunade: "Do you take check?"

Sarutobi: *turns over in his grave*

Anko: *turns around* "Sorry Hokage-sama, not from you."

Tsunade: *hurt* "What? I order you to give me one, for free!"

Girls and Kurenai: "This is so wrong." *try to sneak away*

DVD: *disappears into thin air*

Tsunade: "You lost it!"

Anko: "NO!! What the fuck happened! It can't be!"

Kakashi: "No actually it can be." *fully clothed*

Females: *Scream* "Get away you pervert! We're naked!"

Kakashi: "Who's a pervert?"

Females: "Ahhhh!!!" *run screaming*

Kakashi: "An eye for an eye. An eyeful anyway." *looks down at DVD* "I think I just found a reason to buy one of those stupid portable DVD players," *grins* "wonder if Ruka wants a copy?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Elsewhere

Men's Bath:

Men: *Silent and still as death* (they didn't dare to look)

Genma: "Didn't think the women in this village got horny at all."

Asuma: "Anyone else need a cigarette?"

Ebisu: "I'm just glad we sent the children home."

Gai: "Why didn't any of us leave?"

Men: "…"

Genma: "Because even though we don't show it, we're just as hard up for it as the women seem to be."

Asuma: "Probably more so."

Men: *nod in silent agreement*

Ibiki: *psychoanalyzing* "Who are you idiots kidding. You're all just making small talk because your waiting for you're hard-ons to go down. And that's taking long because you were imagining Iruka-kun calling out your names instead of Kakashi's. Your all about as straight as a box of Slinkies"

Kakashi: "To bad huh? And you can't even buy the DVD from Anko. It's just so sad. I bet it would have sounded even better on surround sound."

Men: *Silent and still as death*

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Elsewhere

Ichiraku's:

Naruto: "I wonder why the adults made us leave." *Slurps ramen* "I thought I heard Iruka sensei's voice. I wanted to say hi."

Other boys: *Silent and still as death* (not looking at each other)

Kiba: "Sorry guys." *Stands* "But I have to go get off." *Leaves*

Shikamaru: *Stands* "Getting off is so troublesome." *Leaves*

Chouji: *leaves to find more food to try to suppress his other feelings*

Neji: *leaves without saying anything*

Rest except for Sasuke and Naruto: *Leave and are visibly trying to not make eye contact*

Naruto: "Jeez, no wonder they call it the village of the leaf. HA get it!"

Sasuke: "…"

Naruto: *Halo appears over his head* "Hey Sasuke? What are all the guys going to get off of?" *Blinks innocently*

Sasuke: *blushes embarrassed* "…want ta go find out?"

Naruto: *not so innocently* "HELL YA I'LL HAVE SEX WITH YOU!" *drags beet red Sasuke into nearest public utility where they proceeded to 'find out'*

End.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Well did you figure out how to play the game? If you did, skip the rest of this paragraph. If you didn't, I'll walk you through. The title of the chapter was Au, and the "spice" or surprise of the chapter was the audience. Get it? You were supposed to read the chapter and say "OMG that's so kinky!!!" LOL

If you didn't like the game then tell me in a review. If you did, then here is the clue for the next chapter, aka the title.

X2

You guys will love the chapter after that named:

SGU

Have fun contemplating what that means. And if you guess then I'll dedicated the chapter to you!

Can't figure the other two out? Here's another!

A_B_ (fill in the blanks)

Well I hope that you people enjoyed this.

All reviews are welcome. Including flames. I figure if someone was willing to take the energy to actually click on the link and then scroll all the way down to the review button and then viciously attack their keyboard, then I should at least put in 1/10 of that energy into averting my eyes. Besides, it makes it look like I've got more reviews! But seriously, I don't mind the flames as long as my beloved work does not get deleted.