Digimon Fan Fiction / Fencer Of Minerva Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon 02: Digidestined of Minerva ❯ Betrayal, Kidnapped, Enslaved, and Reunion ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Gallantmon of the Hazard: This is a brand new story for Medianimer.org that I got into my mind, but I might not do much of it until the transfer problem is figured out with my Legend of the D-Warriors story. This is NC-17 rating for adult content, mainly the lemon scenes, and the rest, violence, language, suggestive themes, blood, and possible death, will be rated PG-13 to NC-17. And this is a Daikari, Davis and Kari, romance story based on the Anime, Fencer of Minerva. I, Gallantmon of the Hazard, don't own Digimon, any of the characters, and anyone/anything else that comes from other stories.

Digimon 02: Digidestined of Minerva

Background:

It has been four years since MaloMyotismon has been defeated by the Digidestined and just after the battle, everyone in the Real World learned about the Digimon, the Digital World, and the Digidestined. However, the Digidestined are not what they use to be since the battle with MaloMyotismon. And for one Digidestined, Hikari Kamiya, her life is going to change in the most radical way. She will get caught in battles, knowledge, and terrible love triangles in ways that she never imagined. And Kari will be caught in battle with an evil that already has made its hold on both worlds, but not even the majority of Digidestined know that this evil even exists. Expect for a certain few Digidestined and one of the 'certain' Digidestined has a grand destiny which crosses others, especially young Kari's destiny. And she will going him in an adventure that will change her heart, perspective on life, and her life, most of all, forever. . .

Chapter 1: Betrayal, Kidnapped, Enslaved, and Reunion

(Downtown Odaiba; Tuesday Afternoon before Dusk)

In this area of the city of Odaiba, we find Hikari Kamiya, 17 years old, walking down the street with a depressed look on her face. Her chestnut brown hair is now several inches past her shoulders, she has a dark pink sleeveless shirt, light brown shorts that reach up to her kneecaps, white stockings that go up to the tops of her kneecaps, and pitch black platform shoes. Her D-3 and D-Terminal were in her pockets, but Gatomon wasn't with her.

Kari thinks to herself, "It has been four years now since I. . . I hurt HIS feelings. Why?! Why did I have to go and hurt HIM like that?! He did some foolish things, but he had a good heart and he really cared for me! He didn't deserve what I did to him! Oh, Daisuke, I wish I can turn back the clock and prevent what happened!"

FLASHBACK; Around Four Years Ago

We find our younger Hikari Kamiya, TK, and Daisuke Motomiya, with a gift-box in his hands, but tears in his eyes and angry-sadden look on his face. Davis had just found out that TK and Kari have been dating for the past three months.

"Why, Kari? Why didn't you tell me?" Davis asks, with a sad-angry tone in his voice.

"Daisuke, you have to understand that I thought that one of the others told you." Kari says, trying to explain.

"Well, none of them told me! Not even Ken!" Davis yells back.

"Actually, none of the others told Ken for some reason." TK responds in a slip-song manner like he didn't care.

Already pissed off, Davis says, in a more enraged tone, "Oh, so that means that both Ken and me are nothing to you, huh?!"

Kari tries to explain, "Davis, we do care about you. . ."

Davis then yells back, "Then why didn't you tell me before, Kari?! I could have understood that you and TK are going out! Why didn't you trust me?! Do you think I'm still that immature jerk that I was before?!"

Kari, for some reason, became really annoyed at Davis and yells at him, "Well, you are now our fearless leader! You're still immature!"

Davis, tears now pouring in his eyes, says, in angered and fake calm voice, "So, that's what you truly think of me, Kari?"

Kari, realizing what she had just said, tries to take back her statement by saying, "Daisuke, I didn't mean that . . ."

But then Davis brawls, "Oh, sure to hell that you did, Hikari Kamiya! I cared for you, Kari, I love you, and would have given my life for you! I did so much for Digidestined, with great unselfishness, and this is how I'm repaid! With Ken, too, sure, he was the Digimon Emperor, but he was under the control of a Dark Spore! After we help him become free from its control, Ken became a valuable part of our team and did nothing but good for the Digidestined and the Digital World to repay for his evil deeps, even when they weren't his fault! And he is repaid with similar mistrust and betrayal that you gave me! Fine! The rest of you use me and Ken for your own satisfaction and gains! Then you won't have Daisuke Motomiya's emotions to mess up anymore! Good-bye!" And then Davis threw the gift-box to the ground and, with tears flowing down his eyes, ran and kept running to get away from TK and Kari.

"Davis, wait!" Kari called out, but TK held on to her shoulder and Davis was too far away. Kari keeps looking until Davis is out of sight. And then picks-up the gift-box on the ground, opens it, and finds a beautiful and expensive-looking heart-shaped locket. Looking inside of the locket, Kari found a sparking diamond heart with the Crest of Light and the Crest of Miracles engraved in it. And then Kari found a picture of when the Odaiba Digidestined celebrated their victory over MaloMyotismon, one day after the battle, and all of them had happy looks on their faces. Kari then begins to shed tears and mumbles, "Oh, Daisuke, I-I'm so sorry."

TK just huffs and tells Kari, "Come on, let's go Kari. What an incentive jerk that Davis is." And then began to leave. Kari wanted to yell and brawls at TK for saying things like that about Davis, but she didn't want to cause more trouble so she left with TK.

END FLASHBACK; Back to the Present

The day after that incident with Davis, Kari and Tai went over to Davis' home to find him and for Kari to apologize. When they got to Davis' apartment, however, they had found out that Davis' father, Justin Motomiya, is a important government official and that he has been promoted to an important new position that forces his whole family to move away with him. The Kamiya siblings asked where the Motomiya are now, but they only found out that everything about the Motomiyas from that point is top secret for only the government to know. These days, Kari doesn't know a thing about what happened to Davis and/or where he is now. Ever since that argument with Davis, Kari hasn't been the same. She always felt better, cheerful, and stronger in spirit when Davis, his foolish antics, his kind and warm disposition, and his happy partner, Veemon, were around, but now they're gone. She keeps hoping to see him again and tell him that she was sorry for what happened. And also, what happened with Davis made her realize that Kari truly didn't feel the way she thought she did with TK that Kari TRULY felt with Davis and that lead to the 'nasty' break-up with TK.

FLASHBACK; One Year Ago

We, now, find TK and Kari in the Odaiba Park, but they were anger and in a nasty argument about one Digidestined, Daisuke Motomiya and what happened just two years ago.

"Davis! Davis! Davis! That's all I hear from you! Why do seem to still care about that incentive jerk of Digidestined, Daisuke Motomiya?!" TK yells at Kari.

Kari, enraged at TK saying that about Davis, brawls back, "Davis was being incentive?! You're the one being incentive by talking about him like that! And you call him his friend?!"

TK then says, insultingly, "Yeah! Davis was my friend! As long as I didn't get you! Davis was only being my friend to make sure that he didn't hurt you so that he could be your girlfriend! When Davis didn't get what he wanted, he just ran off like a coward! That whole 'government reassignment' was just an excuse! Show how much he cares about you!"

Kari then brawls TK, even louder, "How dare you, TK?! How dare you say that about Davis?! He didn't do anything but unselfishly fight with Digidestined and, in fact, if it wasn't for him, we would be under MaloMyotismon control right now! I can't believe that you call him his friend and say that about him! And I can't believe that I decided to date you, TK, seeing how much a friend you're truly to Davis! And I also can't believe that I slept and had sex with you, twice!"

TK then protests, "That's because I loved you and cared for you feelings! Davis didn't!"

Kari then yells at TK, "SHUT UP, TK! DAVIS DID NOTHING, BUT CARE FOR MY FEELINGS! HE WOULD HAVE TRULY UNDERSTOOD ABOUT YOU AND ME IF I HAD TOLD HIM! I WAS THE ONE WHO BROKE HIS FEELINGS AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT IT'S HIS FAULT! THAT'S IT, TK! I KNEW THIS ALL ALONG! DAVIS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MORE OF A DIGIDESTINED THAT YOU'LL CAN AND EVER WILL BE YOU SEXIST ASSHOLE OF A BASTARD!! WE'RE THROUGH, TK! IT'S OVER!" And then Kari slaps TK in the face and runs home in tears.

"Kari, wait!" TK yells back, trying to say his sorry, but Kari just ignored him and ran all the way home.

END FLASHBACK; Back to the Present

That was one year ago, but TK and Kari haven't been the only things that broke up. Ever since the battle with MaloMyotismon, the Odaiba Digidestined has broke apart. Matt and his band have become world famous and go around the world and Izzy has become an advisor to the United Nations concerning the Digidestined, Digimon, and the Digital World. Just after MaloMyotismon, everyone in the Real World found all about the Digital World, the Digimon, and the Digidestined. And, with the appearance of the worldwide Digidestined groups, including the Odaiba Digidestined, the United Nation has declared the Digital World an international neutral zone, where no battles and/or wars could be fought there, and the Digimon are to be considered intelligent living beings that should be live in peaceful and equal co-existence with human kind. Most were skeptical at first, but with the testimony of the Digidestined and what happened, nearly all skepticism was silenced. Meanwhile, Joe is going to the best medical college to become the first human Digital World doctor, Cody is going to high school and becoming a world-class kendo master, and Tai's going to college, too. However, the female members of the Digidestined, expect for Kari, Sora, Mimi, and Yolei have been missing for more than several months and Tai and Kari are very worried about them. Also, ever since Kari hurt Davis' feelings and since she broke up with TK, Kari hasn't heard from them or found anything about them. For another fact, many young girls/women from all over Japan, were also disappearing, beginning around several months after MaloMyotismon, and there have been nasty rumors about what's happened to them. But no one talks about at fearing that it might happen to them.

Well, Kari looks to see a lowly-lit alleyway that's a shortcut to her apartment. Her family and Tai advised her not to go into any of those, at least without Gatomon, but Kari thought best that she get home as soon as possible. Kari went into the alley, but half-way through she is getting the feeling that there's something wrong. "Maybe, this wasn't such a good idea to go in alone. I should have listened to Tai and my parents." Kari says to herself.

"You got that right." a male voice behind her says. Kari turns around only to be sprayed in the face with knock-out gas. Kari coughs and falls to ground, unable to move and barely conscious. Then the male voice calls out to someone, "Well, I got her like you asked."

"Good work." a familiar voice replies. Kari gasps in her head, knowing who that voice belonged to. With the remaining amount of her strength, Kari looks up and is shocked to see TK, with an evil-like grin, and Patamon looming over her. "I've been meaning to pay back this little bitch for breaking up with me for a long time, but I couldn't get to her with Tai and Gatomon around. Now, if she didn't to willing get intimate with me, let's see how this little bitch likes it when she has to be intimate with someone else and has no choice in the matter. She is going to pay for using me and caring for that little bastard, Daisuke Motomiya." Kari couldn't believe what was happening, but she couldn't think about this when everything went black on her.

(Later; In an Unknown Location)

Kari slowly begins to regain consciousness and when she able to fully re-open her eyes, Kari looks to see that she was in a plain-room with brown bricks making up the ceiling, walls, and floor, making Kari quite uncomfortable in fact.

But before she could think of anything else, a voice calls out, "So, you're awake, now, new girl?" Kari looks straight ahead to see three young women standing in front of her. They were wearing just a strange 'jacket' that's sleeveless, the backside covers only down ¼ of the way down the back, and the front part were only two 'coverings' that went down to ends of the young women's well-developed breasts and those only covered the forward portions of their busts. The only other articles of clothing that they had were looked like sheets wrapped to cover only their groin areas only two inches up past all their public hair and only covering an inch down their legs and firm-fitting golden collars around their necks with one inch broke chain in the center of the collars.

Kari then asks, "Who are you? What do you want from me? And why are you dressed like that?" And then the three young women just laugh at our confused Digidestined of Light.

One of them, a young woman of around 20 to 22 years of age with shoulder length dark brown hair in long ponytail held by a large blue bow, then says, "Well, this one has a lot of questions!" And then she looks at Kari and tells her, plainly, "Little one, you better get use to what we are wearing since you're going to be wearing this clothing and also, when you aren't in these clothes, you're going be what you're in now!" Kari wondered what they were talking about and then realized she couldn't feel her clothing. When she looked down at herself, she was shocked to see that she is totally naked, her clothes totally gone, her arms and legs bound by ropes, and she had some kind of tag on her right arm!

Kari, blushing in total embarrassment, then exclaims in shocks, "What's going on?! What did you do to all of my clothing that I was wearing?!"

Another young woman, around 19 to 21 years old with light blue hair that's two inches past her shoulders, tells Kari, "You better not worry about what happened to your clothing. Starting today, you're going be trained for our master's son."

"Master? Son?" Kari thought to herself. Okay, if they weren't really her captors, then whoever they referred to as their 'master' must be her captor. But what did they mean about her being trained for their 'master's son'? Kari didn't like the ideas that she is getting about what that young woman said. And then the third young woman, around 19 years old, dark violet hair that possibly been dyed comes up to Kari and then drags her hand across her left breast intentionally and feeling out Kari's breast. When she is done and gets up, Kari, blushing with indignity, yells, "Hey!"

The woman with the brown hair, grins widely, "Well, not only does this one have well-made body, but she has fiery spirit to go with it! Maybe she is the one that will allow our master's son to stop with his foolishness and take a slave."

When Kari hears that, she become ultra-nervous and thinks, "Slave?! Did she say 'slave'?! Oh, man! What have been put into?!"

And then another female voice calls from across an open doorway, "Is the new girl awake now, Elie?!"

The young woman with the light blue hair replies, "She's awake, now, Lena! We're being her in now!" And then Elie goes behind Kari, release her from the rope bonds, takes off her old tag, and puts a new one around her wrist. And then Elie tells Kari, "This bracelet will hold all of your information on it. You must fill everything out expect for your name. When you meet your new master, he will give you your name when you get to your room."

Kari exclaims, in confusion, but begins to gill the tag out, seeing that she has no choice, "What?! But I already got a name, Hikari Kamiya!"

The girl with dark violet hair comes to Kari and tells her, "That's your old name and you better start forgetting now because anyone does use it is making a mistake. And you won't be the one changing your name, your new master will. But before you meet your new master, you will have to take a physical examination. Like all slaves, we went through the same thing, my name is Tetra and the young woman with the brown hair is named Rena. Those weren't our old names, but they are our names, now."

Rena then tells Kari, "We better get going. You and another girl that came here today are the newest slaves in our master's mansion and, now, both of you need to be examined before being assigned to them." And then they began to lead Kari into the next room and for the moment, all she knew is that she has become a slave to somebody and that didn't give her high expectations of what's going to happen next. When the three slave girls, Rena, Elie, and Tetra lead Kari into the next room, she found herself in medical lab that had some kind of high-tech examination table in the center. In the room, were a young man of 20 to 23 years of age, well-built, black hair, and dark brown eyes. Dressed like a slave trainer and with a whip in his hands, which didn't give Kari a good feeling, he had a strong, stern look in his eyes. But Kari is shocked to see a Leomon, a female one by the looks of it, with a golden collar like the three slaves girl are wearing, and in a medical uniform. And then Kari sees another naked young girl of around her age, with bright red hair in two long pig-tails, pretty busty breasts, but well-shaped and curved, mostly developed red public, but not all the way developed, and very sexy body, overall.

"Must be the other 'slave girl'." Kari says in her own thoughts.

The young man comes up to Kari and asks Tetra, "So, this is the other new girl, Tetra?"

Tetra bows her head and answers, "Yes, Mr. Damon, sir. She is going to assigned as master's son, slave. She has a lot to learn."

"And I heard from the other room that she has a real fighter's spirit. Maybe she is the one for the young master, he is very stubborn and hard to reason with. His parents don't what to do with him since his powerful Digimon partner gives him muscle to keep his mother, father, and older sister from doing anything that concerns him without his approval." Damon states.

"This person that's going to be my 'master' has a Digimon partner?! Then he must be a Digidestined!" Kari thinks to herself in amazement, but leaves plenty of questions on her mind.

Damon then tells the three slaves girls, "Tetra, Rena, Elie, leave us! You're not required here anymore!"

"Yes, Mr. Damon, sir!" all three of them say in unison and take their leave.

Demon then turns to Kari and tells her, "First off, my name is Damon Harada, Mr. or Master Damon to you, and I'm slave train hired by this family to train all the slaves that come here for the family or all of the staff that have here since they govern this land. You're no longer Hikari Kamiya anymore. She died when you were sold to your new master."

"No, I didn't." Hikari, in calm voice, protests.

Damon continues, "Legally, Hikari Kamiya is listed as a runaway, presumed dead, and once you receive your name, you will be like any other slave in Digital World."

Kari gasps when she hears that and asks, "I'm in the Digital World?"

Damon answers, "You are and are a legal slave of the country of Japan. You see, Japan secretly legalized slavery in the Digital World when they were able to create two gateways to the Digital World with the help of the top-ranked Digimon scientist just under four years ago. The Japanese government then helped the Digimon created their own governments under the rule of the four Digimon Sovereign, Azulongmon, Zhuqioumon, Baihumon, and Ebonwumon. But the Japanese also sent in colonists, explorers, diplomats, government officials, and others to the Digital World to create Digimon/Human towns, cities, and 'states', officially under control of both the Emperor of Japan and the Digimon Sovereign, but really controlled by the 'royal governors, governesses, and lords' that he and the Digimon Sovereign appoint. They mainly allow these 'states' to be self-governing nations, unofficially however. And the Digimon and humans in the Digital World have been living in peace for around four years now and show no signs of stopping. There are around 35 million free humans in the Digital World from all over the world and 6 million human slaves in the Digital World. But humans are not the only slaves around here. There also Digimon who are also become slaves to both their own kind and humans. So, you see, human and Digimon slaves are slaves to the free human and Digimon. All of the Digimon that are free are equal under law and have every right under law as free citizens, including owning slaves of their own. And free humans, seeing how intelligent and peaceful, with also being powerful, Digimon are respect and are friends with the free Digimon in the Digital World for these four years now and the free Digimon feel the same way about us, pure mutual respect and friendship. But the public at large, even here in Japan, doesn't know about the slavery in the Digital World, however, doesn't care if they find out either." Kari listen to him intently, amazed at what she is hearing, and shuddering what she figures is going to happen next. Pointing his whip at her, Damon tells Kari, "I've been told who you were. But once you get your name, my job is to make sure you forget that name, teach who and what you really are, and, all in all, prepare you to serve this families stubborn son, who you have been assigned."

"Oh man! I got to get out of here! Tai, Sora, and especially Daisuke, would do what it took to find and save me." Kari thinks to herself.

And then Damon tells our Child of Light, "And another thing, I'm paid to tell you the truth. As a slave, your old is over. People you thought were your friend may be the ones that sold one. Actually, the one who sold you was one of your friends from the Odaiba Digidestined. I didn't catch his name, but his Digimon partner is an Angemon."

Kari gasps to herself, knowing who the person was that betrayed her, and thinks, "It was TK! I wasn't imagining him and Patamon when I was knocked-out! They hired somebody to help kidnap me and then they sold me off to slavery! Oh my god! One of my own friends betrayed me!" And this realization saddens Kari even more.

Then Damon continues explaining everything to Kari by saying, "So, that means don't even try to think of escape. And now, here is your new collar." He takes out a collar, like the ones Tetra, Rena, and Elie were wearing, expect that it had the Crest of Miracles in rainbow colors on the center.

"That's the symbol of Miracles and it doesn't belong on a slave." Kari says, trying to fight back her tears.

Damon then tells her, "That's the symbol of your new Master, he bears the Crest of Miracles around his neck with honor, so, I think that you should do the same with his symbol around your neck."

"This has got to be a nightmare or something. And I'm going to wake up in my own bed, where Tai, Gatomon, or my parents will be there to comfort me." Kari says to herself.

Damon sighs, pinches Kari in arm, causing to call out in pain, and then tells her, "No, this is no dream. This is reality. Don't you think that I a dream can hurt you?" Kari, knowing that this is really real, shakes her head. "Good. Now, that's out of the way. Here is the story with slaves here. Simply, you're trained for sex. You also handle all of the master's chores and anything else that he requests of you, however, you are, most of all, a sex slave. With these physicals that are about to performed on you, we are going to test your sexual endurance and stamina. And if you're a virgin, you'll lose your hymen to the tests. All slaves are expecting not to be virgin when they enter the service of a master, being one only makes everything thing worse for the slave."

"I'm not a virgin." Kari tells Damon. And then she looks away with her head down, hating to remember the next part, and states, "I've had sex with my EX-boyfriend, twice in fact."

"Well, that means you're better off, but with only those two times, you aren't very experienced. After the physical, you will meet your new master, and after that, you will be trained by me, as quickly as possible, for service to your new master. However, your new master is a very stubborn boy of around your age. I heard that he was a member of the Odaiba Digidestined and keeps trying to keep the legacy of the Digidestined alive, but he is the only one that's a faithful Digidestined. The remaining Digidestined went back to normal life with their partners, becomes slaves like you, or simply disappeared into the Digital World. Other than your new master, it seems like the Digidestined are no more." Damon tells Kari. Kari couldn't believe what she heard with her ears! The Digidestined were no more?! That seemed impossible to her! But then again, the Odaiba Digidestined did break apart shortly after Davis' disappeared from their and her. . . her former life.

Damon then turns to the female Leomon and tells her, "Lena, the new girl is ready for her physical. Get her examined before she is introduced to her new master."

The female Leomon, Lena, replies, "Okay, Mr. Damon, sir." And then looking at the other naked girl, Lena says, "This one has her physical finished and is ready to be brought to her master and prepared for training."

Damon nods and responds, "Got it." And then the other girl, Damon barks, "You! Follow me!"

The other girl stutters, "Y-Yes, sir!" And then Damon leads the girl outside, into the hallway, and out of sight.

And then Lena looks at Kari and tells her in firm, but kind feminine voice, "Please get on the table or I'll have to force you. I think that both of us don't want to come to that."

Kari gets on the table, lays down on her back, totally naked expect for her new collar and ID bracelet, and says, sadly, "Ready."

Then Lena takes clipboard, with a pen attached to it, and says, "I'll begin the exam."

Kari asks, "What are you do to me?"

Lena answers, "I'm going to examine and test you to take down your measurements." And then she pushes a button on a control panel on the side of the table. When Lena has done this, motors whirl, and then Kari sees her ankles and wrists become fasten to the table, preventing her from getting off. And then some-kind of medical scanner, like the ones seen on the Star Trek shows, appeared above her feet, and scans her from bottom to top. After the scanner is done, Lena says, "The results will take a while. So, I will get samples from your sexual organs. This is the best way of examine a 'person' for this kind of 'work'." Lena then takes out something that looks like a dildos she has seen before those kinky and slut girl use on themselves. Kari is trying her best not panic a lot, thinking that she might be raped. When Lena slowly inserted the 'dildos' into Kari's pussy, her body became very tense, and shiver went through her body. After several moments, Lena removed the 'dildos' from Kari's clit and tells her, "Okay, I got the samples that I need. Now, I'm going to ask you a few questions, okay?"

"S-Sure." Kari replies, still nervous about her situation.

Lena then nods and states, "Please answer very honestly and you can call me Lena or Doc, since my job is to examine other slaves, if you want. Okay, we can skip the first and second questions since we found out that you're not a virgin and had sex, twice, with your ex-boyfriend, so, we will skip to the third question. Do you have any illnesses or birth conditions that might be of a negative impact in this line of 'work'?"

"No, not that I can think of. Unless you count having the ability to sense the powers of darkness and no full control over you special powers as one." Kari says.

"No, we don't. Actually, those two qualities make you more valuable to this job, especially to your new master." Lena responds. And then Lena asks, "Have you ever given or received oral and/or anal sex?"

"No, I didn't." Kari replies, with a blush of even more indignity than before.

"Do you have any sexual fantasies or have done anything 'naughty or forbidden' other than sex? They have to be detailed in this report." Lena tells Kari.

Kari blushes a deep crimson and answers, "Well, I always seem to get horny when the world is in danger, my brother, when he became 18, snuck a several Hentai movies, which I secretly viewed without his knowledge, and I. . . well, I'm got to admit, I'm kind of lesbian since girls sometimes do turn me on."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, sometimes heterosexual boys are turned on by other boys, but that just means, like you, they are bisexual, turned on by girls and boys." Lena says. And then a medical bell sounds, like some data has been completely examined and displayed. "You're data from the scanner has been completed." When Lena goes over to look at it, her eyes widen in amazement and then says, "You're scans that your body has an aura that only comes from the Digital World and only when a human has been in the Digital World for prolonged periods of time. Why is that?"

"I am. . . I was a member of the Digidestined, if you recall Mr. Damon stating that. I was the one of the team member of the Odaiba Digidestined, first with my older brother Taichi Kamiya and then I belong with the younger team of Odaiba Digidestined." Kari tells Lena. She was ashamed of herself for what she did to Davis those long years ago and felt that she didn't deserve to public say his name.

Lena looks at Kari, shocked, and asks, "You were a member of the Odaiba Digidestined?!" Kari nods her head in agreement. Lena gasps and says, "Please, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Please don't tell your new young master about what happened of your examination. For one thing, like Mr. Damon says, he was, and still considers himself, a member of the Odaiba Digidestined."

Kari then asks, "Which one of my friends is my new master, Lena?"

Lena then answers, "I can't tell you his name until you meet him, but what I can tell you is that he was a faithful member of the younger Digidestined and has still considers himself a member of the Digidestined. He has quite high beliefs within himself, soon after the battle with MaloMyotismon, he gained his own crest, the Crest of Miracles. And even I'm a slave, just like you, being a Digimon, I know that the Crest of Miracles is one of the strongest crests of the Digidestined, making him one of the strongest Digidestined there is."

Kari gasped in awe and asks, "Wow! Are you sure?"

Lena nods and tells Kari, "Yes, the Digidestined of Miracles is one of the strongest Digidestined and is very legendary throughout the whole of the Digital World. When he found this out, he became determine to keep the Digidestined and their legacy alive, saying to his family that there is some kind of evil taking hold in both worlds, corrupting the minds of humans and Digimon and creating this slave system."

"Personally, I've felt a great darkness since I woke up and I can quite believe him, whoever he is." Kari says in her thoughts.

"But after a while, when none of his family believed him, he kept this to himself. But I think this belief and the other one, the one that people shouldn't be used as slaves, is the reason that he refused to take a slave of his own." Lena then states.

Kari, more amazed than ever, asks, "He willingly refuses to take on a slave?"

Lena nods and responds, "Yes, he does. He is firm believer in anti-slavery; he is the abolitionist of the modern-day and constantly refuses to take a slave of his own. And his parents can't force him to since his parent gained the ability to become a powerful and legendary Ultimate-level Digimon that has the fighting skills of a Mega Digimon, with the addition that he has tapped into his own powers as the Digidestined of Miracles and has incredible super-human strength, speed, agility, endurance, and powers that are only known to him and his Digimon partner."

Kari comments, "Incredible."

Lena adds, "What's also amazing that it wasn't your new master that brought you, it was his Digimon partner that brought you for him." Kari's eyes widen in surprise when she heard that. Lena then says, "That's right. Your new master's Digimon partner is the one who brought you for your master. He doesn't normally do that, but when he heard your description he immediately brought you. And when he saw you, your master's Digimon immediately brought you and your personal items, which I think are your digivice and D-Terminal, at double the price the slave broker was selling you for, which wasn't cheap by the way. Your master's Digimon must have positively known you and must have brought you to save you from other people to buy to make sure that you didn't suffer a worse fate with a harsher master. Cyberdramon's Digidestined partner is a kind and gently soul who totally resent this system and treats every innocent human/Digimon, slave or free, with the fullest of his kind and pure-heart."

Kari, amazed to hear about this loyal Digidestined, then asks, curious about the Digimon that Lena named, "Who is Cyberdramon?"

"I am." a Digimon voice came from out of the room. When Kari and Lena look towards the medical rooms exit, they see a large black dragon with four red wings, a silver face plate, and claws.

Lena begins to panic, bows, and then says, "Master Cyberdramon, I'm sorry, were you listening?"

Cyberdramon sighs and talks in a firm, yet kind tone of voice, in a familiar sounding voice, "I wish that you would be just call me Cyberdramon, but since you have been trained as a slave, I don't think that's going to happen." Cyberdramon then looks at Kari and asks, "Is the new girl, Hikari Kamiya, done with her examination?"

Kari wonders, "How does Cyberdramon know my name?! I feel that I've seen him before, but I don't remember where or who he really is. But I think that I will know when I see his partner, my new 'master'."

Lena nods and answers, "Yes, she is, Cyberdramon, sir." And then she release the straps from Kari's arms and legs, helps her off the table, gives her violet colored clothing that similar to the ones worn by Tetra, Rena, and Elie, and then tries Kari's long chestnut brown hair in a pigtail with violet color bow. Kari's 'slave uniform' is a 'jacket' that only covered the fronts of Kari's breasts, it has an open middle, exposing the rest of Kari's well-shaped, perfectly curved, and quite busty breasts. And Kari's groin area is the only area of her body covered, with a plain violet covering that covers Kari's threshold up past two inches where mostly developed pubic hairs end, all of the rest of groin area covered up, and only one and half inches down her legs covered.

And then Cyberdramon tells Kari, "Please follow me." And then begins to move down the hallway. Kari, willing, obeys Cyberdramon and follows beside him.

After several minutes of walking, Kari asks Cyberdramon, "Cyberdramon, sir, why did you buy for your partner if he hates slavery?"

Cyberdramon answers, "Well, my partner hates slavery and whole system, but I had to buy to save from nastier and harsher master you could have gotten and not tolerated the 'resistance', knowing you, would have given them. My partner had 'problems' with you, but he still cares about you and if he found out that I knew you were in the slave market and going to be sold then he would have never forgiven me by letting get sold off like that. But then again, I would have never forgiven myself either since I follow the beliefs of my partner, all of them."

Kari then asks, "Could you please tell me about yourself?"

Digimon Analyzer (Cyberdramon's voice)

"Well, I'm Cyberdramon, a Legendary Dragon Warrior Digimon of the Vaccine Type, I'm an Ultimate-level, but I got fighting skills of a Mega Digimon. I use my Cyber Nail and Desolation Claw to defend my friends and defeat my enemies!"

Kari then shakes her head and says, respectfully, "Actually, Cyberdramon, sir, I meant what's your Rookie form. I'm told that your partner to one of the younger Digidestined, thus one of my friends, so, not to be rude, who are you?"

Cyberdramon sighs and answers, "Well, Kari, you knew me as the mythical blue dragon Digimon, Veemon."

Kari gasps and asks Cyberdramon, "Veemon, is that you?"

Cyberdramon nods, "Yes, it's me, Kari. This is my own Ultimate form."

Kari then says, realizing what this means, "Then that means that this legendary Digidestined of Miracles and my new master is. . ."

But Cyberdramon finishes for her by stating, ". . .Is none other than my Digidestined partner, Davis."

But then Davis' voice rings, "Did you call my name, Cyberdramon?" Kari and Cyberdramon turn to see Davis with his eyes wide open when he sees Cyberdramon AND Kari, in her new 'grab'!

Davis (Age 17): His red hair is now in the more calmed style of Tidus from Final Fantasy X with only a few spikes in it. His clothes totally like that of Sho from the Anime known as Fencer of Minerva with the expectation of the cape, a tag with the Crest of Miracles around his neck, his D-3 and D-Terminal on his belt along with golden hilted sword and a golden dagger with the Crest of Miracles and Light together.

Kari barely got out, "D-Daisuke?"

Davis gawks, unable to believe his eyes, "K-Kari?" And then seeing her in the collar that bares his crest and in slave's clothing, he turns angrily to Cyberdramon and yells at him, "Cyberdramon, what the fucking hell is going on here?!"

Whoa! First, Kari is betrayed and sold into slavery seeming by her ex-boyfriend, Takeru Takashi, the Digidestined of Hope. Then finds she is being examined, finds out about this 'slave system' with humans living side-by-side with Digimon in the Digi-World, and about to become a slave who, from what Kari and we hear, is against the slave system, totally! Also, that he is powerful Digidestined, known as the Digidestined of Miracles, and that he is the only loyal Digidestined left when the rest has forsaken the Digidestined, become slaves, or disappeared into the Digital World! And finally, to Kari's shock, she finds out about that this faithful, loyal, anti-slavery, and pure-hearted Digidestined of Miracles is the same Digidestined whose heart that she broke around four years ago, Daisuke 'Davis' Motomiya! What's going to happen next?! Especially between these two long separated Digidestined?! And what's the rest of the story of what's happening in this, now, upside down Digital World and with Davis?!

Find out next time in Chapter 2: Lost Light and Miraculous Renewal

Gallantmon of the Hazard: This is the first chapter of my story that's specifically created for medianimer.org site and I hope that it goes through. Well, I can't continue with my Legend of D-Warriors story until the bugs with the transfer of the Second Chapter is worked out, but don't worry, I hope that I will be continuing that story, soon. Later!