Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cheaters ❯ Is It Worth It? (Daikari) ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHEATERS: Part 11
Is It Worth It? (Daikari)

By Robster80


Now comes the part I dread. Daikari fans, get out out while you can, because this chapter isn't how it seems.










Go on now!










Go on!









I mean it! Turn back!









Last warning!







Okay, chumps, you asked for it! On with the chapter!!



"She wouldn't dare," Tai exclaimed. "Kari wouldn't fuck Davis to get even with you, TK! She wouldn't do it at all."

"Then why is she over at his place," Sora stated.

TK didn't answer, but just ran out the door and headed for the stairs. He could probably make it over there in time. He had to make it!

"Kari, if you haven't done it yet, DON'T DO IT!!!"


****************************************************** **************************


"Who was that you were talking to on the phone?"

Davis looked over at Kari, who was just coming out of his bathroom. "Oh, nobody special." He smiled at her. "I'm glad you changed your mind about... you-know-who."

Kari frowned. "It wasn't like I had a choice. He dumped me without letting me explain why it looked like I was doing Matt."

Davis got up and held Kari close to him. "Don't worry, my sweet. You're with me now, and that's all that should matter."

"I guess. ...So, where do you want it?"

"Let's go in my room, so we're not caught in case Jun shows up. She does that sometimes even though she's in college now."

Kari followed the smiling Davis into his room, which was about as messy as Tai's side of their bedroom. He sat on the bed, gazing at her. "I've never imagined us doing this for real, Kari. But I only wish I could be your first."

Kari just locked the door behind her. "Things don't always turn out the way you want it. I know that from experience."

Davis patted a spot on the bed beside him, wanting Kari to come near him. He was getting hard just looking at her. [Just take it easy, Davis! You may never get the chance again, so take it nice and slow to make it last.]

It took a few seconds, but Kari finally walked over to sit beside Davis. [Why am I hesitating?! I want to pay TK back! ...So how come I feel that this is wrong?]

"Kari, are you okay?"

Trying to lose her thoughts, Kari kissed Davis hard on his lips. He kissed back while sliding his tongue past her lips.*

*I know I'm writing this, but I think I'm gonna barf!

Kari felt Davis' hands pulling up the back of her shirt, tugging it off of her. She started to undo his pants.

[This is wrong.]

Davis stood up so he could kick off his pants while pulling off his shirt. He eyed Kari's bra while his hands went to cup her breasts. His boxers were soon taken off by Kari.

[This is wrong!]

Then Davis pinned Kari to the bed, frenching her like mad as he tried to get her shorts off. His desire was starting to get the better of him, and Kari didn't seem to mind.

[This is WRONG!]

"You're so beautiful," Davis whispered as he trailed kisses down Kari's body, heading for her tits.

[IT'S WRONG!!]

"Davis, wait!"

Kari's cry made Davis jolt his head away from her breasts. "What's wrong, baby?"

Her eyes turned away from his. "I'm sorry... I can't do this."

Davis was starting to go limp, and he didn't like it. "You what?"

"This was a mistake. I... I shouldn't have come here."

Kari moved to grab her shirt, but Davis grabbed her hand and moved it to his dick, trying to get it hard again. His other hand took her shoulder and pinned her back down onto the bed. This startled her.

"You're not going anywhere, Kari."

"Davis, what are-?"

"I've waited for my chance with you all this time, and when I finally have you, you want to leave me just when we're about to go all the way?!"

"You're hurting me-!"

"SHUT UP, BITCH! I'm not letting you go until we fuck! You're MINE, Kari, and now I'll make sure you stay mine!"

He kissed her again, only this time it was a forced kiss. He put a hand on one of her breasts and squeezed it hard, turning pleasure into pain. His cock rubbed hard against her body, wanting to be inside her.

Kari was crying as Davis forced himself on her. She tried to push him off, but she wasn't strong enough. She clawed at him, but he didn't seem to mind it. Suddenly, he rammed his cock into her mouth as she tried to scream. This disgusted her terribly, but it was her one chance: she bit down hard and changed Davis's moans of bliss into shouts of pain. He pulled away from her, the pain causing him to loosen his grip on her. She punched his head, forcing him to the floor, and then stomped down hard on his balls.

"Bastard," she cried while pulling her shirt on. "Pig!"

She kicked his cock once more before she ran out of the room, threw her shoes on, and bolted down the hall to the stairs, tears flying behind her as she cried.

[How could he? How could he do that to me?!]

Kari's legs kept moving, not leading her anywhere but as far away from Davis as she could possibly get. She just ran down the streets, pushing people out of her way though not looking where she was going. If she had, she wouldn't have run into the crosswalk just as the light had turned against her and a car was heading for her.

"KARI, LOOK OUT!!!"

The next thing Kari knew, she was tackled to the sidewalk hard. She looked up at her aggressor as he pulled her to her feet.

"Kari, what were you thinking, running into that car's path?"

It was TK, with Matt and the others close behind.

Kari stood still for a moment before latching onto TK as if he was all that mattered to her. "Oh Takeru," she sobbed. "Davis... he tried to... he tried..."

Not caring that they were making a scene, TK hugged Kari fiercely. She was safe, and that was all he cared about.


****************************************************** **************************


It was nightfall when TK got home. The kitchen light was on, and Nancy, TK's mother, sat by the table. "Where have you been, TK?"

"I was at Kari's, mom."

"Really? I thought you two broke up because she'd been sleeping with Matt."

TK's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. "I never said she was sleeping with Matt!"

"But you kept that from me, just like you kept the fact that you slept with Kari that one day."

A chill ran down TK's spine. "How did you know?"

"I knew since I came home and you were washing your bed sheets so late. The reason I didn't say anything was because I was around your age when I first became intimate."

Nancy patted an extra chair that was nearby. "Why don't you sit down and explain just what's been going on?"

TK quickly took the seat and asked how much his mother wanted to know.

"Tell me how you broke up with Kari and then why you're back together."

"Well, I had just gotten home with some flowers I bought from Sora. She had come with me because Matt was going to drop by. We heard someone shouting Mimi's name and rushed in. We saw Kari sitting on Matt, both had their pants off and... you get the idea."

"Uh-huh. Go on."

"I didn't know it then, but Matt had fallen asleep with a newspaper over his face and when Kari came by she mistook him for me and tried to 'wake me up.' I was so angry, I told Kari to give me her key to here, and told her and Matt I never wanted to see them again. Sora told Matt they were through, especially after he said he had been dreaming of Mimi while Kari was surprising him, and she threw Matt and Kari out, taking their keys for the apartment."

"Then what?"

TK fidgeted in his seat. "Well, Sora comforted me, and then suggested I sleep with her to get even with Kari and Matt. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but she seduced me and I gave in. It was for that one time only, though, and I tried to suggest that Sora try to go out with Tai, knowing he still loved her."

"That was cruel. And did you sleep with any other girls?"

"...Kinda. You see, Yolei came by asking about Kari and me, and she got upset when I told her everything that'd been going on between us. She thought she was ugly so no guy would ask her out, let alone sleep with her. I couldn't stand her saying that, so I kissed her... we had oral sex. We almost went all the way, but she stopped me. She wanted her first to be special, and I couldn't deny her that."

"Did Kari find out about your sexcapades?"

"...You're not planning on making a story out of this, are you?!"

Nancy giggled at this. "Sorry, but as a journalist, I have to ask a lot of questions."

"Anyway, yes, she overheard Yolei talking about it to Izzy earlier today. She got so mad, she went over to Davis' and planned to sleep with him to get back at me. Meanwhile, I was sleeping here on the couch, dreaming of Kari. ...I guess I never really... got over her. Anyway, Mimi slipped in and did to me what Kari did to Matt, only she knew who I was. She woke me up, then Matt, Tai and Sora came in. Naturally, I freaked out, since I had been caught supposedly doing Mimi, but Matt revealed that it was just a setup, and that what had happened to me was what had happened to Matt and Kari."

"So you knew then that Kari wasn't cheating on you. What about her? You said she was going to Davis."

"She did. Davis called just then to tell me he and Kari knew what I did, and he rubbed it in that she was ready to fuck him to get even with me. I ran over there and found Kari on the way. She'd been running away from Davis' apartment building, crying."

"What happened?"

"She stopped Davis in the heat of the moment and tried to leave, realizing it was a mistake. But that bastard..." TK's anger rose at the memory of Kari telling him what Davis had tried to do. "He was so hot for Kari, he wouldn't let her stop and tried to rape her. She managed to get away, and we ran into each other. I took her back to her place, with Tai and the others following."

"And you made up?"

"We did. Tomorrow, I'm taking her out for lunch and a movie to start making up with her."

"And what about Davis?"

"Tai mentioned something about keeping the cops out of this so they won't hold him back."

Nancy was silent for a moment, and then said, "Well, I hope you and Kari learned something from all of this mess. As for me, now that I know you're safe, I'm going to bed. I've had a rough day."

TK nodded. "I think I'll turn in, too, after I grab a snack."



End part 11


Next: Originally, I had planned the Mimato to follow the rape scene above, but after reading a certain fic, I've changed my mind. The next part, well, better be ready for a real shocker.