Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 'Plans Of Hebi' ❯ 'Plans Of Hebi' ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title-'Plans Of Hebi'

Summary- Hebi has captured Naruto. What part does Naruto play in Sasuke's plans and what is this new bond he wants to create with the blonde?

Blanket disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I do not claim any rights to Naruto or any characters associated with the anime/manga. They are the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Author's detailed warning for this story please read: This story contains slash; yaoi pairings (Sasuke/Naruto) could be considered non consensual but nothing violent - more dub con than non con after first chapter. Manga spoilers; up to vol 39, altered time line; after previously mentioned chapter, is from my own imagination, adult situations, a few Japanese words; translation is at the bottom of the page. Cursing, voyeurism, bondage, use of sex toys and detailed sexual act between two men(lemon). If you are not of age to be reading such things, or anything listed above is offensive to you then please push the back button now. Reviews and comments are encouraged and appreciated as long as they are not flames.

A/N: My usual beta, Jaded Lady, is busy with family issues after the recent loss of her mother. In her stead my dear friend Mikit has graciously volunteered her services till Jaded Lady's return.

My deepest thanks to Mikit for her work as beta on this story. I appreciate all your hard work and your willingness to step up and help out.

'thinking'
"talking"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


"Hmm, are you sure about this Sasuke?" Suigetsu asked tightening the straps around their prisoner's thighs.

"Yes. This moron has always been . . . unpredictable."

Stealing a questioning glance over his shoulder Suigetsu could have sworn he'd heard a measure of fondness in Sasuke's harsh words.

"To gain control over him, his will needs to be broken and I'm the only one who can do that."

Suigetsu's perplexed gaze turned sarcastic. 'Ah, now that's the Sasuke I'm use to.' Turning back to his task Suigetsu finish attaching the restraints, looping the length of rope attached to the thigh straps over a low beam above the table.

"Always so confident." He scoffed. "How can you be sure this will bind him to you?"

Placing the last of several strange instruments on the small side table Sasuke turned, raising an eyebrow. "Are you questioning my methods?"

Pulling the ropes to hoist the boy's thighs in the air Suigetsu ignored the question, he was too tired to play a battle of wills tonight; Sasuke usually won anyway. No, he'd settle for getting in a few good shots for now.

After appropriating this new member from a group of Leaf ninjas they regrouped to one of Orochimaru's old hideouts. Sasuke, still acting like he was in charge, ordered his help.

Personally he'd rather be lying in bed taking it easy, especially after the battle he'd had with this kid but, the look of jealousy Karin had given him after Sasuke shot down her offer to help had been enough to spur him into following.

Immediately, they stripped, washed, and immobilized their unconscious prize; well he had worked on securing the prisoner anyway. Sasuke had seen it fit to stripped and washed himself, replacing his normal outfit with just a yukata.

With the blond out of those baggy clothes, the combination of mud and blood gone from his skin, and without the worry his water form was going to end up spun away like a top by his opponent's dangerous wind based jutsu or evaporated by that strange red burning chakra that had bubbled out from his skin, Suigetsu could easily admit their new addition was cute.

The baggy clothes they'd taken off of him had given the suggestion that he was bulky, nothing was farther from the truth. His clothes hid a trim body with defined muscles, strangely flawless skin except for the marks on his face; even wounds he knew he'd put on him during their fight had disappeared.

'Hee . . . not one scar anywhere.' He knew, he had seen every inch of the boy by now.

Shaggy, untamed hair in a vibrant shade of blond, and blue eyes like water he'd only seen in his dreams. Those eyes had been stained with the same wild red chakra during their fight but quickly went back to blue after Karin injected him.

It was odd seeing him so helpless, when not hours ago this guy had almost handed him his butt on a silver platter.

Tying off the cords Suigetsu gave into his voyeuristic tendencies and studied their provocatively posed captive, it was just too good to pass up. Eyeing the thigh straps that held their prisoner's legs suspended he ran a finger, almost reverently, along the edge of one; they were just like the ones Orochimaru had used on him once upon a time.

They had altered the straps by attaching lengths of rope to them so the boy could be situated just so. His legs had fallen perfectly; knees naturally bending so that the back of his calves were against the back of his upper legs.

'Perfect indeed, there's nothing blocking this view.' Suigetsu smiled at the sexy show the kid was unknowingly giving.

With his leg's spread you could clearly see all his most private places. The smaller male's manhood lay soft and sleeping within a small patch of short blonde curls, proving the boy didn't dye his hair, and between the soft round of flesh of his behind a tight pink pucker, obviously an untouched area, was exposed for anyone who cared to look.

He'd seen many ravaged during the time he was held behind glass and in his opinion the boy probably squeaked when he walked, he looked so tight there.

It sent an odd chill down his back and stirred something in his groin to have this obviously strong shinobi powerless before him. Idly he wondered if Orochimaru felt the same way in these situations. Allowing his predatory nature to show Suigetsu drew his lips back, exposing his sharp teeth in a somewhat aggravated smile.

"Something amusing to you?" Sasuke asked, snapping the other man's attention away from their prisoner.

"No Sasuke." Straighting Suigetsu smacked his lips together. "I was wondering though, being as, this looks like some sort of a medical procedure. Why didn't you want Karin to assist you?" One side of his lip twitched up. "Are you still pissed at her for making you show yourself back there?"

Sighing Sasuke screwed a plastic syringe to a bottle of thick oil he had picked out to use. Turning the bottle upside down he pulled back on the plunger, filling it full. Quickly he worked a thin, short, rubber nozzle over the end of the syringe, once on he made sure to coat it throughly with oil as well before he spoke.

"She is necessary for my plans but, her actions at times are questionable. I believe, what I have planned would cause a rift if she had to assist."

Laughing Suigetsu wiped away a few tears that had escaped, the idea of Karin becoming disenchanted with Sasuke was just too entertaining. "I'd pay good money to see that," he admitted.

"Hn." Sasuke replied motioning for Suigetsu to move out of the way.

Once his assistant had moved Sasuke gathered up the bottle of oil and positioned himself between the blond's spread legs. With a handful of oil he massaged the crack of his captive's ass, throughly spreading the oil over the pink skin.

He might have been out to use his old friend in his plan, but this time he had no urge to hurt him physically. This wasn't a spar to prove dominance. He was going to be dominating him in a whole new way.

'Besides without chakra he can't heal quickly and an injury will only slow us down.' He assured himself was the real reason he didn't want to injury Naruto, it certainly had nothing to do with those teasing thoughts that had plagued him since he began planning Naruto's capture. Those thoughts had done nothing but given him distracting dreams about what Naruto's face would look like when flushed with pleasure or the pride he'd feel being the one responsible for making him come.

Walking around the adjacent table Suigetsu picked up his drink, wishing for a place to sit. Taking a look at the array of odd instruments gathered, he cocked his head examining them. All phallic in design, they varied in size; the smallest being around the width of one of his fingers the largest about the size of an average man's penis, all shiny with the same oil.

"Where in the hell did you get these things?" Suigetsu asked reaching for the smallest, he examined it critically. Like the rest it was tube shaped, the main instrument was made from a ridged plastic, covered by a soft rubbery flesh colored material, and at one end was a black dial.

Plucking at the cushiony material he wiped his now oily fingers on his pant leg, it really was soft.

Turning the dial, Suigetsu held up the now vibrating thing, narrowing his eyes at it. Shifting his eyes towards Sasuke, he raised a curious eyebrow at the dark-haired shinobi, smirking when Sasuke jerked it out of his hand.

"They were here." The dark-haired man replied looking down at the instruments, his mind going back to times he'd witnessed them used. "I've witnessed Kabuto using them on prisoners before. These are the smallest, most go much larger, one even resembled a person's fist."

Looking back at their prisoner Suigetsu rubbed the side of his face. "You're not going to use those big ones on this little guy are you?" Casually he rolled his hand. "I mean he's kind of cute now that I get a good look at him." He gestured toward their guest's face. "Those marks on his face make him look . . . I don't know . . . I'd kill him if you told me to. . . ."

"No." Sasuke interrupted. "I'm not out to injure him like that. These are just to stretch him so he isn't injured when I take him."

Humming to signal he understood Suigetsu watched Sasuke pushed the rubber nozzle into the boy's opening, once satisfied with the placement, the plunger was pushed filling the prisoner's inner chamber with oil. Pulling the nozzle out Sasuke quickly pushed the flesh of boy's rear end together trying to ensure the oil stayed, allowing it time to coat his inside's thoroughly.

Taking Sasuke's silent gesture with his head towards the instruments as instructions Suigetsu handed over the smallest one first. "If you're not out to hurt what's his name here, then why do this?"

Taking the smallest penis shaped device Sasuke allowed his hostage's butt to fall back open, a small amount of oil trickled out but most was still held within. Satisfied, Sasuke slowly pushed the device into the young man's opening and turned it on.

"His name is Naruto. You'll like him when you get to know him, everyone falls for his charms at some point."

"Oh, like the bridge right? Was he named after it?" Suigetsu asked, not missing the care Sasuke used while nudging of the device seated within Naruto's untried body.

"The other way around actually, the bridge was named for him."

"Aah." The swordsman leaned in closer to scrutinize the blond's face. "He's very strong, had you not distracted him while Karin injected him we would have all taken more damage than we did catching him." Suigetsu admitted. "I still don't get what you're doing. How will this make him join us?"

"Naruto has held onto the bond he and I shared as children with great vigil. No matter what I have done to deter him he still refuses to give it up. It's a widely known fact that performing sexual acts can strengthen bonds, especially if it involves the loss of virginity."

Sasuke explained shifting his eyes up to his old friend's face. "This type of action will seal his allegiance more than anything. After he understands that this type of bond is the only one we can share he won't refuse the chance to be at my side again. I've seen first hand how he has always longed for touch and acceptance from others. There is no way he'll be able to resist something like this."

Smiling Suigetsu watched Sasuke remove the first instrument. Handing over the next one without needing to be asked, Suigetsu took in the enthralling sight of Naruto's opening spasm in response to the vibrations. He certainly didn't miss the gentle but firm pressure Sasuke used to penetrate the blond.

"You're very cruel to use physical and emotional attachment to control him Sasuke." He pointed out, though his smile never left. "You've really surprised me with this." He remarked chuckling. "I'll even admit it's remarkably similar to something I'd expect from Orochimaru." Suigetsu noted, slightly shaking his head for a moment then cocking it to the side questioningly. "Some of his memories still housed within you or is this the same method he used on you?"

Glaring at the other ninja Sasuke pulled the instrument out and dropped it onto the bed. Extending his opened hand he barely twitched his finger tips making a silent demand for the last one, never answering his assistant's question.

Ignoring Sasuke's eyes as they drilled into him Suigetsu gabbed up the last instrument, handing it over he made sure the device slapped against Sasuke's waiting palm. Trying his best to sound serious and professional, like a medic nin assisting in an operation, Suigetsu answered Sasuke's silent command. "Fake cock."

"You're pushing your limit Suigetsu." Sasuke warned.

Unable to hold back his amusement, Suigetsu let his grin widen, stretching across his face, and exposing his sharp teeth. "Hey, it's what I do." He explained carelessly shrugging his shoulder.

Movement from the table stopped anything else between the two.

Suigetsu jerked around to face the table, having caught the boy's movements out the corner of his eye. "Is he waking up finally?"

Sasuke watched closely as Naruto's body finally reacted to the invading contraption lodged within him.

Watching the penile shaped contraction press into Naruto's body Sasuke could admit, at least to himself, that it was an enchanting sight. It made him want to toss the device away and replace it with something of his own.

Gentle pants sounded while a fine sweat broke out across Naruto's skin, his penis that had laid soft and sleeping was now erect and jerking against his stomach and Sasuke's own cock gave a twitch in response.

Confused, glazed over blue eyes opened, roving in search of an explanation for what he was experiencing.

He was glad the blond was finally awake. In truth he didn't know how much longer his determination was going to hold out.

Pulling the device out Sasuke opened his yukata, smearing his straining manhood with oil. Stepping forward he rubbed himself against Naruto's spasming opening. Holding onto his resistance Sasuke waited till Naruto's foggy eyes met his, with his old friend's attention now on him Sasuke surged gently forward with a roll of his hips.

He thought he knew what to expect when he slide himself into Naruto's body but, he hadn't counted on the rush of emotions that were welling up within him. The connection he'd tried so hard to dismiss, the same emotions he'd planned to use to control Naruto, wrapped around his heart and squeezed, just like Naruto's body was embracing his throbbing shaft.

Determined his emotions would not control him Sasuke reached out for Naruto's straining member. Forcing himself to disregard the flash of satisfaction that ran through him from Naruto gasp when he took hold of him or how hot and silky his flesh felt in his hand.

With a firm grip he slowly ran his hand up Naruto's shaft, curving his hand over when he reached the tip, moving the palm across the head of his friend's penis. With his finger tips Sasuke pushed the foreskin back, exposing the helmeted tip, the clear fluid that was gathering on Naruto's slit wet his callused palm as he fondled the knob.

"Sas . . . Sasuke?"

He could hear the unspoken questions in the breathless mutter of his name that fell from the blonde's lips.

Steeling his resolve he began to move. Sliding his stiff, pulsing flesh slowly out till only the very tip breached Naruto's body, then just as controlled pressing forward till his heavy scrotum molded against his friend's fleshy backside.

Sasuke continued this steady, slow movement. Sometime during it his Sharingan flared to life. Unable to resist he leaned back and watched his member pierce Naruto's tempting flesh. The sight of Naruto's tight puckered rosebud blossoming in response to the pressure placed on it, how it allowed his length to press into his chamber. Along with the visual stimulation the way Naruto's body felt like a wet, hot, welcoming sheath for his hard,throbbing flesh was almost too much for Sasuke to handle.

Shivering, Sasuke was captivated by every pant and mewl uttered. The way Naruto's head rolled from side to side, his body jerking within the straps that held him in place, and how he cried out every time Sasuke's member nudged a certain area when he pressed forward.

It was almost funny how once upon a time Naruto's voice irritated him, today that same voice sounded erotic to his ears.

His hand that held Naruto's penis had been still while he found his rhythm, wrapping around Naruto's straining column at the root Sasuke began to move in time with his thrust. Stroking from root to head and back causing his best friend to utter the most wanton moans Sasuke had ever heard.

The combinations of Naruto's body caressing him so intimately, that voice making sounds he'd never heard from the blond before, the sight of Naruto's flushed skin, and the feel of Naruto's hot weeping flesh sliding against his hand. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, he could feel a tight knot forming in him. Stopping, Sasuke reigned in his lust while he waited for Naruto's attention.

"You refuse to allow our bond to be cut." Sasuke said once he had the other's attention again, jerking his hips forward the sound of flesh slapping together echoed in the room.

"So be it." He growled giving Naruto's penis a squeeze and roughly jerking the other's flesh. "I have only one brother and he will die at my hands. You insist on following after me? Fine, than I'll bring you by my side and this will be your place."

For once Naruto didn't speak, his eyes were wide like a startled animal and his breath was being forced out every time Sasuke drove into him.

The way Sasuke spoke to him you'd think what he was doing was suppose to be a punishment. Then again maybe it was.

Unable to stop the strange mewling sound that bubbled up Naruto panted, he just couldn't seem to get enough air.

Sasuke had a firm grip on his penis and was stroking him in tempo with his own movements. Every pull away from his insides was a stroke up and every push into him was a down motion. Plus, when Sasuke moved forward the part of him that was inside his body would nudge this certain area that left him quivering.

The whole thing was like a wet dream gone wrong. There was no chakra to access, not his own and not the fox's. What-ever in the hell they had shot him with had completely shut down his system. Sasuke could easily kill him this time, without the demon's healing powers Naruto knew he wouldn't survive this time.

He couldn't remember a time he'd ever been totally at someone else's mercy before. Strapped down to the point the only thing he could freely move was his head and lower legs, which were basically useless, was something from a nightmare. No, it was worse than a nightmare, because he couldn't remember ever dreaming anything this twisted.

Sasuke watched Naruto's reaction carefully, he wasn't sure if it was from the effects of the drugs, what they were engaging in, or his words but a silent Naruto wasn't what he expected. He glowered at the blonde for not acting how he anticipated, Sasuke didn't like it when things didn't happen how he planned.

Using his free hand to run over the smooth flesh of Naruto's hip Sasuke smirked. "Having you in this submissive position suits you. Your skin is as soft as any woman's and I always thought you naturally walked with more of a sway than most girls could on purpose."

Listening to the crap Sasuke was spouting off Naruto wasn't sure what the hell was going on, where his teammates were, or just what game Sasuke was playing with him, but he wasn't going to let the bastard insult him like that. Determined to get back at him in someway, he did the only thing left open to him. Concentrating on muscles he didn't normally use Naruto worked on retaliating against his old friend.

Sasuke gasped, as Naruto's body tighten its' grip, embracing his penis to the point it was painful.

"Bastard." The boy panted, trying his best to hurt Sasuke from his position.

Oddly enough he was glad to see his old rival was still in there, reaching down Sasuke smacked Naruto's ass cheek with his free hand, causing his body to squeeze then release. Taking a deep breath, Sasuke stepped up the speed and strength he was using to pound into Naruto's body.

Changing the angle a bit Sasuke smiled as Naruto gasped, arching his neck back against the overload of pleasure Sasuke was giving him as he slid himself against that spot that gave Naruto so much pleasure before. That tight knot was binding it's self more within him till he thought he'd pass out if it didn't give, finally he felt Naruto's body grow taut.

Crying out Sasuke released himself inside the blond as Naruto's offering coated his hand. Releasing his hold on Naruto's cock, Sasuke braced himself against the table so his legs wouldn't give out and worked on calming down his breathing. Looking up at Naruto, Sasuke smiled, he was still panting but he'd passed out again.

'I guess I finally found the limit to his stamina.' Holding in a chuckle Sasuke studied his old friend.

Naruto looked completely debauched, just the sight of him and the knowledge it was his seed that was slowly dribbling from his inner chamber down his crack made Sasuke's penis twitch with renewed interest. He felt like he was seeing Naruto in a different light and it made him wonder why he'd even considered killing Naruto, especially when he could of had him like this.

Narrowing his eyes Sasuke turned and glared at Suigetsu when the man gave a little catcall, Sasuke wasn't too happy about the lustful look he was giving him and Naruto either. He was glad he'd left his robe on.

Unwilling to remove himself from Naruto, Sasuke jerked his head towards the extra sheet lying at the end of the other table and patiently waited for Suigetsu to hand it over. For some reason he now felt different about having the other man or anyone for that matter see the blond's naked body.

Handing the sheet over Suigetsu waited until Sasuke covered Naruto and pulled away from him to ask his question, though after watching them he knew the answer. "So . . . that was really hot. Think I can have a go at blondie?" Reaching down he adjusted the bulge that had formed in his pants.

Pulling his yukata closed Sasuke reached up and untied Naruto's legs, slowly lowering them until they hung off the end of the table. Working quickly to unstrap him Sasuke wrapped the smaller boy in the sheet, picking him up Sasuke moved towards the door and waited for his subordinate to open it. "Clean this up." He instructed, moving out of the room.

"Still talking like you’re the boss, huh?" Suigetsu asked, though he did move to start the task at hand.

"Suigetsu."

Looking over his shoulder Suigetsu waited.

"No one is to touch Naruto especially in an intimate way but me. Is that understood?"

Grinning he nodded then turned back to clean the room, letting Sasuke carry his burden away.

Grabbing a metal tray Suigetsu used his hand to rake all the instruments into the tray and plopped it onto the table the blond had been strapped to. Smirking at the sight of the table and devices covered in oil and cum he decided Karin was much better suited to this job than him. Dropping a towel partially over the tray he grabbed his drink and headed to hunt the young woman down.

He understood what Sasuke's intention was, to bind Naruto to him so the smaller shinobi would follow his will, but from what he'd seen it was obvious that not all of Sasuke's plans went just how he designed them too. Suigetsu doubted Sasuke would ever admit that he'd been affected but when you had as much practice observing people like he did you knew how to pick out the truth. What else was there for a goldfish in a bowl to do besides watch those beyond the bowl?

"Now to tell Karin that Sasuke wants her to clean those medical devices he just finished with." Suigetsu said to himself, imagining the look on her face when she pieced together just what had happened between Sasuke and their captive. Taking his drink straw into his mouth Suigetsu smacked his lips together as he finished the last satisfying sip.

tbc . . . .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebi: group Sasuke created from those in Orochimaru's organization after killing his Sannin master; name means snake, serpent. Four members of the group are Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo; joined in that order, mission to help Sasuke get his revenge against Itachi.

shinobi: ninja

yukata: light cotton kimono, worn typically after a bath.