Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Black and Gold ❯ First Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Merlin? Come here.” Arthur's voice was clear and strong as he gazed over at the raven-haired boy, his proud blue eyes calm and lazy. Merlin glanced up at the prince from his position at the prince's wooden table, folding his clean laundry.
 
“Yes?” The servant-boy asked as he put aside the shirt he was finishing, climbing to his feet with a soft huff of breath. His expression was slightly exasperated at the notion of having to do yet another meaningless chore for his lord, but, alas, that was his fate as the prince's manservant. Merlin dutifully strode closer to Arthur's furnished, teak bed, standing beside him with his hands clasped behind his back.
 
Merlin was rather thrown off as he caught a full glance of Arthur's expression; his eyes were half-lidded, smoldering, hungry, roaming his servant's form appraisingly.
 
“I need some…relief, Merlin. I hope you wouldn't mind helping me out?” Arthur smirked at him; while he could order the boy to do whatever he wished, it somehow was much more appealing to give the feisty boy his opportunity to fight back. His lips pulled to one side of his mouth, his lower lip full and pouty and his teeth gleaming brightly.
 
Merlin paused. “Relief?”
 
“Come here.”
 
The boy padded the few steps to the bed, and sat as Arthur patted the rich crimson silk with one long-fingered hand.
 
“I think you know what I mean…” Arthur murmured, looking deeply into Merlin's eyes as he ran one hand down his own body and caressed his swollen member to emphasize his point, the length pressing painfully against his trousers as it strained for release.
 
Merlin sucked in a gasp of air. “M'lord… I… don't think I can do what you're asking of me.” His expression was rather shocked, and rather guilty at refusing Arthur's request.
 
“Nonsense.” Arthur growled as he grabbed the boy and pulled him closer, into a laying position beside the prince. Wrapping one muscular leg around Merlin's, he pressed his face closer and fiercely met the boy's lips with his own, taking initiative and pulling Merlin's lower lip between his softly, mouthing and grasping the soft, pink flesh.
 
“I-“ Merlin gasped against Arthur's hungry and insistent lips. The prince stifled the sound as he slipped his tongue against Merlin's mouth and forced it open, pressing the muscle into the hot cavern. He began to explore it, forcing Merlin's tongue into a playful dance, a sparring battle. Merlin whimpered softly as Arthur slipped a hand downwards and began to gently caress and massage along his inner legs, finding the reasonably sized package there and stroking it into a swollen state.
 
As Arthur leaned away slightly, breaking the kiss and panting against Merlin's lips, he murmured gently, “See? Not so difficult…” Giving a soft growl, he began to nip and bite along the servant's ear and neck possessively, and he pressed his smiling lips to Merlin's collar as the boy began to respond to his stimulation, wrapping his legs around Arthur's hips and giving in with a quiet, lusty whimper.
 
“Arthur!” Merlin squeaked as the prince let out a needy snarl and began to rip off their clothes, forcing the materials off their shoulders, up their arms, down their ankles, throwing articles across the room and baring flesh to the warm glow of the candlelight. Arthur's hungry eyes roamed Merlin's pale, slim form and he pressed his naked body to the boy's, their hips brushing. The servant threw his head to one side, gazing at the wall guiltily, a blush staining his cheeks as Arthur's naked body gently rubbed against his own. His lips parted as he began to softly gasp out, his heart accelerating as he found himself breathless.
 
Relaaaax…” Arthur murmured, his forearms on either side of Merlin's head as the prince leaned down and hungrily ran his tender lips along the boy's pale throat, grazing upwards until he met the gentle slope of his chin. Merlin whimpered against as the honey-blonde gently took his cheek in one palm and tilted his face up again, their noses brushing. The prince's bright silvery-blue eyes were inquisitive, one perfect golden brow lightly furrowed as he gazed down at his servant. “Why are you so frightened?” Arthur whispered, leaning down to kiss and nip along his ear. “I know you're enjoying yourself.” His teeth raked along the boy's neck again, leaving soft pink trails as they teased the delicate flesh there. Merlin's breath came out in a quiet gasp, his fingers meeting Arthur's bare waist as he clutched at the young prince's body above him.
 
“I - ah - we shouldn't… I'm just…aghhnnnn…” Merlin stumbled over his words while Arthur kissed down his neck and along his collarbone, pressing his rose petal lips to the hollow in Merlin's soft throat.
 
Arthur's hushed voice was amused. “Yes?” He chuckled, licking down Merlin's shoulder as he met the soft nub along his breast. The prince began to tease it gently, raking his teeth along the nipple, mouthing it, kissing it.
 
Merlin gasped out loudly, his fingers grabbing thick handfuls of honey-blonde hair as his legs kicked up and around Arthur's waist. Their swollen lengths touched, pressing into the other's belly, and Merlin's brows pressed tightly together at the heated pressure. “Arthur!!!
 
The prince growled as their bodies connected and then laughed again; a pleased, throaty sound, while his fingers trailed down Merlin's side and between their bodies, gently pumping the boy's member, starting at the tip and slipping down to the base, up and down in a gentle, slow rhythm. “I believe there is no objection, now?” His blue eyes flashed to the servant's face, and he smirked widely as the boy shook his head back and forth wildly. Merlin's expression was contorted with pleasure, and Arthur could feel that hunger stirring deep in his loins again as he greedily took it all in; Merlin's enraptured face, his jasmine-and-honey smell, the feel of his soft and smooth body, the way his hips softly pressed up and into his palm, his fingers tugging not all that softly on Arthur's hair. He needed more.
 
Dipping his tongue along Merlin's chest, Arthur gently pushed the servant-boy's legs off his waist and began to slip downwards, his tongue leaving a cool trail behind as he found the soft slope of his belly button. Grinning to himself, Arthur rolled his tongue in a circle around the area before he pressed the warm muscle of his tongue into the little puckered space; Merlin squeaked and his slim body trembled and squirmed, arching away from the invader as Arthur tickled him. Giving a pleased laugh, Arthur pulled away and continued on his slow path downwards. Meeting the fine trail of hair that invited him elsewhere, Arthur licked his lips and purred softly, trailing his nose and upper lip down the region softly until he came to the sloped hill above his straining member. “Ummph, Merlin…” Arthur growled quietly, nuzzling the length. Merlin froze for several moments; the prince paused, his chest tightening in genuine concern that he had pushed too far, regardless of the nonchalant air he hid behind. His bright blue eyes flicked upwards at his servant; Merlin was gazing at him, an expression Arthur had never seen him wear upon his face. It looked… almost loving. As Arthur's head reeled - startled by this expression - Merlin's head slumped back down to the pillows and his fingers wrapped softly around the blankets. The boy brought his knees up, thighs spread, and he exhaled in one soft, smooth breath.
 
Letting out a relieved sigh, Arthur began to breathe properly again, and he gently licked up the base of Merlin's eager shaft. Merlin gave a whine, his hips arching off the coverlet for a moment before Arthur pressed them back down. The prince laughed. “I take it you are enjoying yourself, then?” Arthur chuckled keenly. His teeth flashed in a brilliant smile as Merlin gave a confirming noise and a small nod, the boy's cheeks flushing a soft rose color. “Mmm…” Arthur chuckled and wrapped his lips along the swollen member, taking it into his mouth and slowly swallowing it whole. Merlin moaned loudly, his lean form giving a little shiver. Instinctively the servant boy pressed his hips upward again, and, rather enjoying himself, the prince pushed them back down, holding the soft curves of his thighs. “Merlin, Merlin, Merlin…” Arthur chuckled when his head came up again to look into his face.
 
Merlin blushed, his eyes downcast while he watched the prince grin at him before dipping his head to his body again; it was quite a sight to behold this change in position. The power was quite obviously still in Arthur's skilled hands; Merlin was, in this state, rather willing to serve his every whim, but the idea of a prince concentrating on his slave's pleasure, rather than his own, catering to the other's needs …
 
The servant boy gave a little hiss when he felt the calloused smoothness of Arthur's hand stroking his rump, caressing feather-light along the soft expanse of his inner thigh, gliding upwards to cup his sensitive sac and then - oh! Merlin shuddered again as he felt himself jump in Arthur's grasp; the prince's graceful fingers had slipped around the base of his engorged member, giving a soft pump as his mouth dragged downwards, then up, down, slowly sucking and licking, pulling back every so often to mouth at the dampened tip, licking small beads of glittering dew from the slit. The prince obviously knew what he was doing; Merlin began to muse about where he might have learned such acts, but Arthur was so damn amazing and he was right back in the moment, the servant's blue-grey eyes flittering closed, his fingers digging uselessly into the smooth linen and silk sheets. He took note of just how comfortable Arthur's bed was; quite fit for a prince, smoother and softer and cleaner than his dusty, undersized mattress. The feel of the silk under his sensitive body was arousing in itself; so long he had been used to the thick, scratchy fabric of his clothes, the rough, uncomfortable feel of his scraggly old commoner's blankets, that in comparison this bed felt heavenly. Then again… his eyes slitted open again to admire the blond boy between his legs… then again, he was in the presence of an angel. A prat, but an angel nonetheless.
 
Merlin slumped backwards, his breaths coming in rougher pants now, eyes tightly closed. He wasn't sure what Arthur was doing with his mouth, but whatever it was, it was bliss and he knew he didn't want it to stop. He had never had sex before, but somehow this felt so right, so natural, that he had no regrets and no reservations; his body thrummed with desire for Arthur. He had masturbated before, of course, but only on rare occasions; most of his encounters in pleasuring himself ended with his peak and a burst of uncontrolled magic - he had learned to avoid such actions since then.
 
The boy was beginning to quiver, his body steeling itself under Arthur's, head flipping to one side while he began to cry out softly; his dark, sweaty bangs fell into his eyes and he forcefully jerked his hips upwards in rhythm to the burning lust pulsing through his body, the rhythm that followed Arthur's every move. In, out, up, down… Merlin gave a helpless gasp, chest heaving as he sucked in a quick breath of air. “Arthur…” He warned the prince in breathy, anxious tones. “Oh, god, Arthur!” His cries become more frantic, more frenzied, as he teetered closer to that place of no return; he didn't want to risk losing control of his magic but he just couldn't stop and it was so amazingly wonderful and he needed that heat, that slippery wetness that moved with such skill and grace and power across his swollen and throbbing manhood and GOD Arthur was just so wonderful and beautiful and he needed more, just a little more pressure, a little more of that amazing pleasure to send him over the edge and he was getting so close, just so close, just one more stroke and he'd be there, one more little flick of Arthur's wrist, just a little tightening of his lips and oh GOD YES-
 
And then, suddenly, it was gone; Merlin's eyes wheeled open, a strangled whimper rising from his throat as he started, searching for those hands, that mouth…
 
Arthur was sitting there smugly between his legs, his forefinger and thumb wrapped quite firmly around the swollen-red base of his cock, keeping that throbbing, pulsing hot lust at bay, just pushing it back enough to get his body off that high, to keep him from that release that he so, so needed… his body quivered and jerked, ready to release, eager for that intense spurt of pleasure. Merlin began to protest with a growling, rumbling whine; Arthur was such a PRAT sometimes. “Sire…”
 
The prince laughed; his pretty-boy features lighting up delightedly. “You know, Merlin, I think seeing as I've just sucked your cock, you do have some right to call me by name.” He snickered a little as Merlin pleadingly moaned his name again, shaking his head. “Not just yet. Get on your hands and knees.”
 
“Arthur…”
 
“Now, Merlin.”
 
With a slight grumble, the servant did as he was told; his back arched downwards in a relaxed position, butt swinging upwards in a graceful slope. His swollen length was painfully, irresistibly hard, pressing into a point towards his belly. The need was almost great enough that he considered finishing himself, but the promise of greater pleasures kept his hand from slipping upwards to fulfill that desire.
 
Arthur slipped to his knees, bringing his narrow hips to meet Merlin's face, one hand slipping into his dark hair, contrasting brightly against his beautifully ever-so-slightly-tanned alabaster skin. Merlin's eyes flickered up and down his firm, lean form several times; the prince had a godlike body, his broad shoulders tapering down to his thin waist and slender hips in a perfect V formation. His shoulders were pressed back elegantly, under the obvious years of trained posture, his chin tilted upwards proudly, his arms slender but muscular. While Merlin's eyes trickled downwards, he blushed a little again at the sight of his proud member standing attentively, pressing into his face. It was just there, thick and hot and throbbing… he wondered slightly how such a slender man could possess such amazingly sized qualities. Arthur smirked quietly while he gave Merlin some time to calm his throbbing length and take in the sight of Arthur's body; the prince was proud of how much time he spent training, keeping fit, firm, exercised. Mind, Merlin wasn't half bad himself; the boy spend so much time running around, filling errands for himself and for Gaius alike, that his slim form stayed quite slim.
 
Arthur's bright blue eyes came back to the present; Merlin was looking upwards at him, an almost devotional expression in the curve of his lips, the sparkle of his eyes. Arthur's chest tightened with some unfamiliar feeling; he had felt his before, sometimes, around Morgana on those rare occasions when she wore an especially tight-fitted, busty dress, or when he watched an attractive woman glide across the court hall, her hips swaying in a tantalizing rhythmic bounce. He had felt this…lust, yes, that must be it…around women before. He had felt a tightening in his groin, the stirrings of some deep emotion in his belly, but he had always attributed it to sexual attraction. Here, with Merlin… the boy was just so beautiful, such a kind soul. Idiot or no, he was a good man. He began to wonder… but, no…
 
He shut away those thoughts and gazed back into those azure eyes, giving an encouraging nod and a soft pressure into Merlin's hair. Merlin blushed quietly, turning down again to press his lips softly to the dampening tip of Arthur's endowment. Arthur watched quietly, lips gently parted, fingers gently fisting in the boy's hair while the servant gave it an inquiring lick. When Merlin groaned softly, Arthur arched a brow until Merlin caught his pause and looked up to explain. “It… tastes good.” Merlin murmured, expression sheepish. Arthur chuckled and nodded him on, urging him to continue. Wrapping his pouty lips around the prince's length, Merlin took the swollen head into his mouth and sucked at it, his lashes flickering every so often as he glanced up at his prince. With a satisfied moan, Arthur's head slipped back, face up to the ceiling, neck stretched. “Just like that, keep going…”
 
Merlin gave a murmur that sounded like consent, and his lips tightened. He did his best to imitate those wonderful movements that Arthur had used on him; pressing downwards, he took a good half of Arthur's length into his mouth, and began bobbing up and down slowly. He shifted his weight to one arm and took the other up, stroking and caressing his silky inner thighs, cupping and comforting the package there, smiling softly at the feel of his heated skin. “God, Merlin.” Arthur grunted; his fingers tightened around the dark locks of hair he held and he softly led the servant, up, down, giving just the smallest bit of pressure more each time, forcing Merlin down just a bit further, taking it in a little more. “Relax your throat and breathe through your nose.” The prince ordered softly; Merlin complied, and Arthur met little resistance as he brought Merlin upwards once, and then pressed his head back down towards him again, giving a little grunt as he eased his hips forward. There was a moment of quiet breathing as Merlin slowly, ever so slowly took more into his mouth; the tip of Arthur's length brushed the back of his throat, and Merlin suddenly pulled off, coughing, taking in sharp gasps of air between fits.
 
“I'm sorry…” Arthur murmured sincerely as Merlin recovered a bashful expression on his face. “I won't ask you to do it again, not now.”
 
Merlin shook his head, getting a little bolder in his maneuvers, wrapping his fingers and palm tightly along the bottom of Arthur's length. The prince sucked in a quiet breath. “No, it's ok… I want to try.” Merlin admitted shyly; his high, pale cheekbones flushed as he lowered his head again and sucked up and down Arthur's shaft a few times, licking, sucking, flicking his tongue along as skillfully as he could. He knew he was doing something right, learning, as Arthur groaned and his hips jerked slightly; Merlin wondered how hard Arthur was forcing himself to keep from thrusting into his soft and willing mouth. The servant-boy slipped down again and furrowed his brow in concentration when he felt Arthur's length just beginning to choke him; he did as Arthur had asked and relaxed his throat as best he could. It seemed to help, the tight, restricted area loosening enough to allow passage, the swollen tip pressing into the very top of the tight tunnel, far in just enough that Merlin about managed to take in all of Arthur's length. With a softly amazed groan, Arthur shuddered, and the hand on Merlin's scalp tightened. “Fuck!” Merlin pulled off to take in a deep breath, panting quietly, and then dove back again, right to the same point, filling his whole mouth thickly with Arthur. The prince's chest started to heave with near-silent gasps, every so often a growling rumble rising to the surface. As Merlin adjusted to the feeling, Arthur began to lead; his fingers pulled and pressed with more pressure into his dark strands of hair, leading him up and down in a steady beat. The prince began to pump softly with his hips, pulling them back as his fingers led Merlin up, then pressing forward as he pushed the boy back down. “Merlin.” Arthur growled deeply. Merlin's eyes flickered upwards and Arthur swore he caught a glimpse of gold in them; he pushed away the thought as a trick of the firelight and his teeth clicked together.
 
Merlin's cheeks hollowed as he pulled up a little and began to suck, harder, his fingers dancing along his prince's scrotum and the base of his shaft, across his thighs and rump. The servant's eyes were playful, dancing, his expression rather pleased at Arthur's reactions. He tilted his head downwards to take the prince's scrotum into his mouth, sucking and licking the flesh there delicately, wrapping his fingers around his shaft to stroke it up and down in firm, smooth pumps. Arthur's body shuddered and he snarled; his teeth pulled into a grimace of pleasure and his fingers tightened again, tugging at Merlin's hair roughly. “Merliiiin…” Arthur groaned; his eyes flickered and closed, jaw clenching tightly.
 
The servant boy could see Arthur's lean, lithe form tightening under his lips and delicate hands. The golden-haired idol's expression was amazingly erotic; rosy-red lips were parted slightly, jaw locked and white teeth pressing tightly together. His baby-blue eyes were misty, framed by dark golden lashes as they flickered. Merlin could see every intake of breath, could feel the pulse of his blood, hot and strong, between his fingers, see it in the gentle throb of his exposed neck. His member gave a stiff twitch beneath him, painfully erect; Merlin furrowed his brow tightly and continued to suck and lick and kiss at the prized, smooth skin between his lips. He wanted Arthur to touch him again, to bring him back to that breaking point, make him cum and scream his name…
 
Merlin blushed a rosy-red, in sharp contrast to his moon-pale skin, continuing to nibble and mouth Arthur's scrotum while tightening his grip on the prince's sensitive member, thrusting up and down upon it. There was that taught feeling pulling at his belly; not unlike the flicker his body had right before he came to the brink of orgasm, but not the same, either. It was more of a fluttering, butter-warm feeling, bright and golden. He needed Arthur; it was past this primal need that pulled at the strings of his concentration - more than that, the feeling was more emotional than physical. The closest thing he could relate it to was the pulse of magic within his body. He wanted more, he wanted… commitment? Perhaps that was the right word. The idea of this experience ending, of Arthur leaving and perhaps bedding some woman… the thought wrenched his gut firmly. Merlin gave it a bit more thought, kissing and prizing Arthur's inner thigh, to which the man gave a shudder and a low cry. It was this need that drew him to Arthur, that kept him cheerful with the knowledge that if he was doing chores for this man, it was at least this man…it was Arthur Pendragon, royal king-to-be of Camelot. His prince. His prince. Merlin's eyes widened a little with realization and he glanced up at Arthur's terse expression again. Perhaps he did love Arthur, son of Camelot. Perhaps that is what it was. That feeling that nagged him whenever he saw the man training, whenever he ran errands and happened to pass him, whenever he came up to his royal chambers and stoked his fire, changed his sheets, fluffed his pillows, helped him change, undressed his firm and golden body… Merlin felt an almost painful emotion pulling at his nerves, making him anxious. He loved the man. Arthur could never love him. Not only was he a man, violating the sacred ideals of a man and a woman, the chalice and the sword… he was not even of noble blood. He was a peasant. Furthermore, he was a sorcerer. Uther and Arthur despised sorcerers. Or, rather, Uther despised them - Arthur was trained to hate them. Arthur could change. Nevertheless… it was in his breeding, deep ingrained after years under his father's rule. Some distant memory echoed, pulsing in his ears. “You shouldn't have kept this from me.” Arthur had told him that, after Will's death. Will, who had died saving Arthur, Will, the boy who had given Merlin a quieting glance and told Arthur firmly that it was him who had induced magic, who had helped fight off intruders in the most illegal of ways. “You're not going to kill me, are you?” Will had asked Arthur, while drawing a few last, shaky breaths, a grin twitching at the corners of his bloodied mouth. Some faint hope rose in Merlin. “No. Of course not.” Of course not. Arthur had assured his friend, Will, the “sorcerer”. Had it been merely out of respect for the already-dying man, who had given his life to save the prince's? Would Arthur kill Merlin when he found out? The thought itself was very real; if Arthur was going to make love to him, as Merlin supposed, if Merlin lost control of that earthy magic stirring within him for even a few seconds… the results could be disastrous.
 
“If he can't accept me for who I really am… then he isn't the friend I thought he was.” Merlin's statement to his mother stirred deep within him. He shook his head ever so slightly to clear away the thoughts, Arthur's almost pained groan dragging him firmly back to the task at hand. Merlin realized he had again started to suck the prince's member, drawing it between his lips, each movement giving a loud, wet, slippery sound as he bobbed his head with a greater ferocity. His palms were teasing and stroking the man's scrotum, rolling his balls in his palm. Merlin gave a desperate moan and closed his eyes, tightly shut them, and continued to suck and tease and lick, drawing the prince to the edge. It was visible in every firm, quivering line of Arthur's body; he wasn't going to last much longer.
 
Arthur gave a growl, his fingers tugging, hard and harsh, against Merlin's hair. The servant boy whimpered quietly, anxious for more, afraid of what might happen if that wish was granted. His chest tightened and the hand below him that supported his torso grabbed the silky sheets, blunt nails digging into the soft plush fabric. Arthur's body was trembling, tightening, hips jerking absently into Merlin's warm and wet mouth. “Merlin…” Arthur groaned loudly. The servant-boy's eyes flicked upwards. “Merlin!” Arthur gasped, and his jaw clenched, cheek muscles twitching as Merlin felt his swollen-thick member starting to pulse, hotter and harder than before. “Stop.” Arthur growled deeply, his eyes snapping open to look down at the servant. Merlin paused, mouth still wrapped firmly around Arthur's manhood; the prince gave a gasp and a shudder as he pulled his hips away, disentangling his hand from Merlin's hair. Arthur panted, body quivering, gasping for air as he sank back weakly to his knees. “Uhmn…good…just…a minute…” The prince panted softly to Merlin, glancing up at the blushing boy. Arthur clenched his eyes closed and dropped his head, fighting obstinately for control over his body; it took all his willpower at present to not just take Merlin right then and there, pin him to his bed and force into him with no warning or preparation. When his rushing peak had faded down into a more dull lust, he glanced back up at the quiet boy, and smiled. “I guess you're not a complete idiot.” Merlin huffed and pressed his lips into a pout; Arthur chuckled in response and pressed the boy onto his back. “Ready for a bit more?”
 
Merlin made a soft noise and turned his head to the side; rather worried, Arthur took the servant's cheek in his warm palm and gently turned his face back to his. “It's ok to be afraid, Merlin, but I won't hurt you.”
 
“That's not it.” Merlin muttered, a blush highlighting his cheek, all cream and roses.
 
“Then what is?” Arthur, confused, furrowed a brow, gently running his fingers along Merlin's hips absently.
 
Merlin sighed. “It's… you wouldn't understand.”
 
Arthur snorted and rolled his eyes for Merlin's benefit. “Trust me, Merlin, I'm sure I have enough brainpower to keep up.”
 
“I can't tell you.”
 
Merliiiin…” Arthur emphasized his name, smiling down at him like a doting relative.
 
When Merlin shook his head, Arthur chuckled, and grabbed his hips, softly rolling the boy onto his upper back and shoulders as Arthur settled on his knees in front of him. The raven-haired youth's mid and lower back rested against Arthur's belly, his thin frame turned upside down, head on the blankets and arms supporting himself. Arthur dragged the servant's ankles atop his shoulders, and, leaning down, was only a very short distance from Merlin's exposed intimate parts and rump. “Don't worry, you'll be willing enough to tell me later…” The prince grinned, smug, as he glanced down at Merlin from this compromising position. The boy was still flushed, and looked willing enough to receive more attention.
 
Closing his eyes partway in a sly expression, Arthur pressed his nose against Merlin's scrotum; hearing his small, soft gasp for breath, Arthur softly murred and his wet, pink tongue darted out from between rosy lips. He gave Merlin's puckered little hole a firm lick.
 
“Arthur!” Merlin yelped, hands grabbing at the sheets wildly, brows jumping and pressing together as his eyes snapped up to look at the prince. Looking quite like the cat that caught the canary, Arthur closed his eyes and gave another firm, but gentle lick. The servant let out a long, low groan and sank back into the mattress; his firm manhood stiffened to a hard point again, and Arthur took this as consent to continue. He pressed his tongue ever so softly against the tiny entrance - not enough to penetrate, but enough to make Merlin twitch and moan for more. “Oh…”
 
Arthur's moist tongue circled the little pink hole and then pressed down into it again; this time, he used a bit more pressure and the tip sank easily into the clenched region. “Relaaax.” Arthur breathed for the second time that night. After a small pause, Merlin managed to do so, and Arthur dipped his tongue in further, dampening and relaxing the tight orifice.
 
“Arthur…!” Merlin was starting to heave and pant for breath again, his eyes shut and his legs spread for his prince. “Arthur!” The prince chuckled and gently fondled Merlin's tight rump with his palms, using his thumbs to take hold of the flesh on either side of his entrance and spread it open a bit, using just a soft pressure. Merlin was twitching, moaning, pleading for more, and Arthur was happy to comply; he sank his tongue just into the little hole, wetting it with his warm saliva. Every so often he would pull out, lick up and down and around the tiny hole, give Merlin's arse a little comforting squeeze, and sink back in again, just a tiny bit. As the minutes passed, Merlin began to relax, quiet and rather comfortable with the feeling.
 
Arthur laid him back down on his back, let him get comfortable and relax, and the prince spread his thighs. Frowning a bit, he reached over to the bedside table, found his oil lamp, and wet his fingers with his tongue; he stretched back over to the lamp and pressed the lit wick between them, and the flame fizzled out quickly. He reached into the belly of the lamp, slicked his fingers with the oil, and came back to Merlin, resting each of the boy's thighs along his own, sitting on his feet. One of his long, thin and oily fingers circled the little damp hole, pressed into it just slightly; Merlin shivered and then relaxed again, allowing Arthur to push it in halfway. The boy took it easily, and Arthur smiled to himself as he pressed the finger in fully; Merlin gave a little startled gasp, looking up at Arthur with lusty eyes. The prince leaned down, one hand by Merlin's head, and kissed him deeply; his tongue darted across his servant's lips, willing him to part them, and when he did Arthur began to ravage his mouth. As they kissed, deeply, passionately, Arthur began to press in a second finger. Merlin's body closed tightly around him as he squirmed and made a muffled little sound of protest around Arthur's insistent lips. Arthur twisted his thumb, stroked Merlin's smooth sac, and the boy began to relax again, sinking down with a soft huff of breath. After a short pause, the two entangling their tongues, Arthur pulled his head back and pressed multiple, soft kisses to Merlin's swollen lips, to which each the boy kissed back eagerly. Arthur sank their lips together again and swallowed Merlin's pained moan as he pushed his slick, second finger into the knuckle slowly. “Shh, shhh…” He murmured against the servant-boy's lips, drawing his head downwards to rake down his throat, softly, lovingly, giving gentle little nibbles as his mouth descended to his collarbone.
 
Arthur drew his fingers out together, slowly, and pressed them back in, sitting back up to watch the way Merlin's body clung to him, clenched his fingers with every movement of his hand. The servant's body was flushed, color rising in his cheeks, his breast, his lips. He looked so utterly defensible, so helpless, so trusting that Arthur couldn't help but feel that emotion within him stir again. He needed Merlin, past the lust, past the physical wants. Prince Arthur of Camelot needed this servant boy, relied on him to survive. He had become such an intrinsic part of his life that he could no more imagine life without him than imagine his father pardoning a sorcerer.
 
The crown prince again laid down his head, pressed it to Merlin's chest, listened to that steady pumping under his skin, and his fingers moved to the beat, in, out, thump, ka-thump, thump, ka-thump. “What are you doing?” Merlin whispered; his soft voice fit perfectly with the moment. Arthur paused to consider that. What was he doing?
 
He had no answer. Arthur leaned back up and decided to boldly respond without words; his lips met Merlin's again, but this time, they didn't speak of hunger and lust; this kiss was different. Soft flesh met soft flesh, pressing together, lightly, lovingly. Merlin's lips melded perfectly to Arthur's. He began to wonder how he had not noticed this before; how perfect they were for one another. How could he ever live without Merlin keeping him in line, challenging him, respecting him, helping him? How could he live without this bright presence in his life?
 
Their lips twisted in a sweet dance, one gone unspoken throughout the ages. It began to occur to him - as Merlin blissfully twisted a hand into his hair, wrapped an arm around his back - that perhaps Merlin felt the same. Perhaps that was why Merlin was so devoted, “beyond the call of duty” as his father had put it. The idea made him press his lips even more tenderly to Merlin's, and his fingers stayed within the boy's small rump, momentarily stilled. Their erections grazed against each other, Arthur's along his thigh, Merlin's rubbing up to his belly. The kiss was soft, loving, their eyes partly shut as they peeked at the other through thick lashes. In the air was that unspoken emotion, tangible enough for both of them to feel it, to know it. They needed no words in this silent, truthful affirmation.
 
The emotions coursing through Merlin was enough to prick the corners of his eyes with tears; Arthur caught sight of the dew gathering on his thick, dark lashes and he softly and slowly broke the kiss, leaning up instead to kiss his eyelids and along the little crease in the corners, brushing away the tears. He slowly, quietly pressed his lips to Merlin's brow, and the boy gave a shiver. Their eyes met again as Arthur pulled away, and in quiet understanding, Arthur pulled back, grabbing a pillow which he slid below the boy as Merlin lifted his hips. Leaning down, settling before the servant, Arthur kissed along the inside of Merlin's pale thigh, his fingers pumping softly in and out before he inserted a third slick one. Merlin gave a whimper, and Arthur paused to mouth and suck at the boy's member, which had begun to fall, half-erect, from a mixture of the pain and a lack of stimulation.
 
Pressing all three fingers in to the knuckle, Arthur sank his head down completely, swallowing all of Merlin's length again; the servant's member gave a twitch and his hips pressed upwards lightly. “Arthur…” Merlin panted softly. Chuckling to himself, Arthur moved his fingers in, out, back and forth several times, willing Merlin's body to adjust and relax around him. After a minute or so of Arthur's soft pumping, he could feel the clenched muscles beginning to part for his fingers, allowing passage. Merlin's member was again full and proud, and his body thrummed with need for his prince. The initial feeling of pain had drifted into discomfort, and then had become rather pleasurable; his little entrance was so sensitive and soft that the feeling was altogether rather erotic. Merlin enjoyed the feeling of his body instinctively pressing down on Arthur's fingers, trying its hardest to keep him from pulling out. “Arthur!” He murmured again, hips softly moving, in to Arthur's mouth, off of his fingers, on to his fingers, out of Arthur's mouth, a blissful pattern. “More… Arthur, more!” The servant begged.
 
The prince pulled his mouth upward slowly until Merlin's member slipped out, wet and hard and throbbing with lust. He kissed the underside of his length and then leaned up to look at Merlin. “Are you sure?”
 
There was a moment, where the two simply looked at each other, Arthur awaiting confirmation - once he had begun there would be no going back. He could feel this. Merlin gazed back with a similar intensity; he knew that Arthur was asking for more than to make love to him. He was asking for love, asking for something more. Could he grant that to the prince, regardless of his abilities? Merlin was entirely unsure as to what would happen if, and when, Arthur discovered he was a warlock.
 
Throwing caution to the winds, Merlin knew he could not live without his prince; he nodded. Arthur smiled, and softly drew his fingers out, dragged his body upwards, settled atop Merlin, spread the youth's legs on either side of him. Their lips met again, hungrier than before, needy, lust-filled. Arthur's throbbing length pressed up between Merlin's spread buttocks, the prince holding it firmly in one palm as he led himself to his servant's exposed little entrance.
 
“This is going to hurt a bit…” Arthur admitted, looking at Merlin cautiously. The dark-haired beauty met his gaze and nodded softly.
 
“I know.” His voice was calm and steady.
 
Their eyes remained locked as Arthur pressed the tip of his thick member into Merlin's tight, puckered rump; Merlin shivered but was quiet. When the thick head slipped into his body, Merlin gave a low, pained cry; Arthur paused, reaching his hand out to stroke Merlin's cheek softly, questioning. “It's ok…” Merlin gasped out. “Just a minute…”
 
They lay there, Merlin panting softly, letting out a quiet, pained grunt as his body tersely began to adjust. Arthur stroked the boy's damp cheek, afraid to lean forward and kiss him in fear that it would shift his hips and hurt the boy. His long fingers stroked away the dew that gathered on Merlin's dark lashes, brushing the moisture away and cupping the soft, pale flesh of his cheek again. “Merlin…” Arthur breathed. The lashes fluttered and parted; gray eyes met sapphire, and they looked at each other. The moment was passionate and intimate, and Arthur again felt staggered at the emotions he felt for this servant, this boy that had seemingly stolen his heart and offered up his own.
 
When Merlin's fingers curled around his hips softly and the servant lay back into the silky-smooth crimson sheets, his hair curling in soft, dark waves along the pillow, his eyes smoldering and lashes flittering, Arthur knew it was an offer to continue. His arms rested by the sides of Merlin's head while the prince's body sank slowly downward into his new lover; the movement was smooth, easy, natural. He both felt and heard the soft intake of breath as Merlin was winded by the feeling, and the boy's limbs curled around him, legs and feet along his upper thighs and rump, arms around his neck and back.
 
They lay there, resting, Merlin grunting softly in pain. Arthur pressed loving, careful kisses to his cheeks, his lips, his nose, his eyelids, his brows, his chin, trying to make the boy more comfortable in his arms. One hand twisted into his honey-blonde hair, fingers ruffling the silky layers of strands, gripping them, pulling him in closer; eager to distract, Arthur responded, his lips finding Merlin's again and melting into another passionate dance. He slipped his hand between their entwined forms and began to stroke and caress Merlin's taught length; the youth gasped into his mouth and Arthur could feel fingernails dragging across his back. “Arthur!” Merlin panted, his body giving a few feeble shivers. He pressed up into Arthur's palm as the prince pumped him gently, worked him to a painful arousal, and his hips began to jerk softly in Arthur's skilled care. “G-god, Arthur… more…”
 
The prince knew exactly what he wanted, what was going to bring his lover that intense, intimate pleasure. He could feel the pre-cum dampening Merlin's swollen tip, and he smeared it with his finger, brought it to his lips, and tasted it. Merlin blushed wildly and then his voice rose in a strangled groan as Arthur began to nip and lick at his neck, abusing the pale flesh until it was red. As teeth sank into the soft flesh and lips closed around them, sucking and biting simultaneously, Merlin moaned; the sensation was erotic, and his member pulsed and jumped as Arthur's palm wrapped tightly around him again. Stroking the boy's body, Arthur gently pulled his hips up, away from Merlin, just starting to disconnect their entangled forms; Merlin squirmed and whimpered before the prince slipped back in, to the hilt, and the whimper melded into a gasp of strained pleasure. Arthur let out a snarl-like grunt as he pressed in fully, his body humming with desire for this precious figure. Merlin's arms and legs tightened around him, pulled him in closer until their bodies were one, and Arthur continued to work at his neck, bruising the soft flesh while his hips softly rose and fell, relaxed and slow.
 
Merlin was gasping in pleasure, his brows furrowed as his head turned and began to nibble and kiss at Arthur's collar and shoulder. Hitching his legs farther up, the servant pressed his knees to Arthur's lower back, his feet crossing along the prince's toned rump; Merlin could feel the coil of those thick muscles with every thrust he made. As Arthur pulled out, the firm globes would relax - beautiful and round - and when he pushed back into Arthur's tight body, little indentations would appear - the muscle pressing inwards onto itself, shortening - emphasizing every tight line and curve of his firm behind. Merlin pressed his pouty, rose-pink lips to Arthur's neck and then licked and nibbled along the shell of the prince's ear. He could hear the rasp of Arthur's voice as the prince trembled softly, groaning into his neck, his lips and teeth working carefully along Merlin.
 
The servant-boy could tell the effect his ministrations were having on the prince, because his eyes clenched and the breaths he drew grew more ragged, and his hips moved a little faster, past the ever-so-softly gentle rhythm. The constant push and pull of their bodies was much easier, much more natural than Merlin had expected; his body was slick and firm and wanting, and gave way easily under Arthur's hard frame.
 
Merlin grinned softly to himself, as Arthur finally relinquished hold on his neck and met his lips again, hungry, needy, forceful. He hadn't expected the prince to be such a passionate romantic behind closed doors. Perhaps, just perhaps - if he survived this encounter - he might just have the heart to jest with Arthur about that later. But for now, the servant tucked that thought into an obscure corner of his mind. It was all too easy right now to focus on the present, to feel the effect Arthur's every move had on him, emphasizing the perfection of their bodies together; the steady, gently rise and fall of Arthur's hips with his was so intimately beautiful, so right, that both youths wondered why this hadn't happened sooner. It was lust, it was love; it was pure enchantment, something surreal. This form of love made it all so simple; destiny had brought them together. They were perfect lovers. Merlin was Arthur's and Arthur was Merlin's. The prince and the peasant, the slave and the master. They were made for one another.
 
Perhaps that was why Arthur's body moved in such perfect tandem with Merlin's, why they fit so precisely together, why the very scent of the other made them intoxicated. Merlin pressed his lips to the hard line of Arthur's jaw and inhaled softly; he smelled of cinnamon and vanilla. The very scent of the prince drove Merlin insane; it was spicy but sweet, a perfect balance that left his mouth watering. The feel of Arthur's lips crushed to his made him melt, allowing Arthur to slip a little further into his body, and - OH!
 
Merlin tore his mouth away and cried out, loudly, before Arthur quickly muffled the sound with his lips again, calming the boy. His hips continued moving, careful but gaining speed as the moments passed; Arthur smirked proudly as he pressed again into that little knot within his servant's body, the tiny button that made him wild with pleasure. Merlin's body arched soundlessly into his, a strangled cry rising in his throat, wild shivers running along his spine. The servant's hands scrabbled and clenched at his back uselessly while his toes curled under, and he nearly choked with satisfaction. “Arthur! Oh, GOD!” Merlin whimpered.
 
Arthur snickered softly and pressed his lips along Merlin's cheek, down his neck, licking over the abused, purple-red flesh there. The raven-haired youth gave a shiver as Arthur's hips pressed in again, deeply, the pace slowing for a few thrusts as he tried to find that perfect spot for a second time. It was obvious the prince had hit it with precision when Merlin's body again curled up, wrapped tighter around Arthur, and his head tilted back in a soundless scream as Merlin's fingers twisted harshly into his hair. “Faster… go faster!” Merlin panted out, his voice throaty with desire.
 
“Mmm…” Arthur murmured huskily, pressing his lips to the little defined bump in Merlin's exposed neck while his hand slipped from Merlin's pressing arousal to his chest. He gave each nipple a little squeeze and a flick, teasing them until they stood on end, rosy and swollen, and when he had managed that he pulled out of the boy and leaned down to nibble and lick each bud. Merlin squeaked and then began to whine as Arthur calmed him from his high, drawing him back down again with their temporary pause.
 
“Shh, shh…” Arthur purred as he licked up and down Merlin's throbbing shaft several times, drew it into his mouth and suckled, pulled off, and slipped up his body, pressing kisses from his inner thigh to his belly and then up to his chest and shoulders and neck. “You're beautiful.” Arthur murmured into the curve of Merlin's throat as he slipped back into his body, their hips meeting beautifully as Merlin curled around him again and exhaled in a contented, breathy sigh.
 
“Arthur…” The servant-boy murmured.
 
The prince responded with a soft moan as be buried himself into his lover, pressing his face into Merlin's cheek and suckling his ear gently. Merlin's fingers curled around the locks of angelic golden hair framing his face and pulled him in for a kiss; Arthur chuckled softly, his hips slowly rocking against the pale body beneath him. They moved in sweet unison, bodies becoming damp and slick with sweat. Arthur panted into Merlin's neck as he drew out of the kiss, his voice rising and falling with soft grunts and gasps while Merlin clutched at his body. “Oh, god, Merlin…” Arthur gasped, grasping the boy closer and rolling his weight on one side so that they were overturned, Merlin atop the prince.
 
They moved perfectly together; Merlin began the pace again, sliding into a sitting position against Arthur's hips. It was so natural that neither of them sought to question it, as Merlin slowly rose and fell atop him, hands reaching behind to grasp at Arthur's thighs in order to steady himself. Arthur grabbed his lover's hips, leading him, pacing him in a sensual, steady dance. The firelight flickered, playing gold patterns across their gleaming skin, and Merlin's back arched as he let out a lustful cry when Arthur thrust deep into his tight body, pressing at the little bundle within him. “Arthur!”
 
Merlin's body trembled atop Arthur's sturdy one, and the prince's eyes gleamed as he took in the sight of his glorious lover; his servant's cheeks were flush with his arousal, his body glistening with sweat, his brow furrowed and lips open wide as he gasped out. The young Pendragon could feel the youth's fingers digging into his thighs, leaving pale-red marks, as they thrust harder, seeking more. Merlin looked down at him with a plea in his eyes. “Deeper… Arthur, please!” Arthur smiled, his eyes soft as he appraised the desperate boy riding him.
 
“If you get on your hands and knees…” He trailed off suggestively, stroking up Merlin's pale, gleaming chest. Merlin moaned with desire and did as he was asked without question, slipping smoothly off the prince's body and clambering, a little clumsily, onto all fours. The blush rose in his cheeks when he tipped his head over his shoulder and saw the prince smiling back at him; turning back to face the pillows, Merlin began to gasp for breath as he felt a smooth hand caressing his rump, along his underside, trailing the inside of his thigh before it glided up to cup and caress his sac and eager member. “Please…” Merlin gasped, trembling softly. A light smack to his rump made the servant-boy jump, and he looked around at Arthur kneeling behind him, grinning slightly.
 
“I'm sorry.” He murmured sincerely before taking hold of the luscious curves of his pale hips and pressing back in; Merlin groaned in satisfaction and sank down to his forearms, leaning down to clench the comforter between his teeth.
 
“Oh, god, Arthur, yes…”
 
The lovers were quiet for some time, simply reveling in the sensations as Arthur smoothly pumped in and out; the prince's brow was furrowed with concentration as he sped his pace ever so slightly, lips parted with his labored pants. Merlin was trembling beneath his muscled frame, twisting his hands into the covers while the pillows and sheets muffled his frequent groans and cries. Arthur slipped a hand beneath the boy and pumped roughly at his swollen member with each thrust of his hips; he heard Merlin's choked cry and the corners of his lips perked up.
 
“Arthur…” Merlin's soft moan drew the blonde's eyes down to his lover's face. The youth was crying silently, tears gathering at the corners of his eyes and beginning to spill down his pale cheeks. Arthur slowed, each thrust measured and deliberate, and the hand on his lover's manhood paused.
 
“Merlin?” Arthur questioned, unsure. The gray eye visible to him flicked to the side, gazed back to meet his, and Merlin dug his teeth into his lower lip.
 
“It's ok.” Merlin gasped out, shaking his head lightly. “I'm alright.”
 
“Merlin.” Arthur's tone was stern. “You're crying. Tell me what it is.” Arthur smoothly slid out and sat beside his servant, pulling the boy into his lap and cautiously stroking his back.
 
“I can't, Arthur.”
 
The prince was taken aback. “Why? You're not…seeing someone, are you?”
 
Arthur took a breath of relief when Merlin shook his head.
 
“Then what is it?”
 
“I…can't…” Merlin, unexpectedly, buried his face in Arthur's shoulder. They sat there, hugging gently, Merlin sniffing into the blonde's shoulder as he caressed the smooth, dark hair and rocked back and forth slowly.
 
Arthur pressed his lips into an unhappy frown, cradling the boy lovingly to his chest. “Merlin, I…” His brows furrowed and he came to a halt. Merlin peeked up at him curiously, and the prince took a silent inhale and cupped the boy's cheek. “Merlin, I really…enjoy your company. I think I love you. And, I might be wrong in assuming this, but I think you feel the same way, too. Please, just tell me… what is bothering you?”
 
Merlin gave a small huff and pulled himself together, looking up at Arthur with more conviction this time. “This is so wrong.”
 
Arthur blinked. “What do you mean, exactly?”
 
Gesturing inarticulately, Merlin tried again. “This - Arthur Pendragon and his manservant. Man and man. Peasant and royalty. I'm… not right for you. Not right at all.”
 
The prince growled and the hand on his cheek drifted to Merlin's chin. “Don't you ever say that. You are perfect for me. There may come a time when I will need to produce an heir, but, damnit, Merlin… I want you. I need you. You're… a part of me. I know you can feel that, too. Just…accept this. Accept me.”
 
Merlin was quick enough to not miss the silent plea in Arthur's voice, but he dropped his head and murmured his quiet response. “I'm more wrong for you than you know.”
 
Frowning, Arthur pulled him up closer. “What is that supposed to mean?”
 
“I'm…” Merlin stuttered into silence.
 
They were quiet for some time, looking at each other; the only sound in the room was the crackling fire.
 
“Haven't you noticed I'm a little… different…from other people?”
 
Arthur snorted and spread Merlin's legs on either side of his waist, face to face. “Of course I've noticed it. What do you think I have you in my bed for?”
 
Merlin's lips hinted at a smile before drooping again. The dark-haired youth shook his head weakly. “I can't tell you right now, Arthur.”
 
“Are you ill?” Arthur's voice was suddenly laced with a possessive sort of concern.
 
Merlin sighed in exasperation. “No, not at all, that's not it.” He looked to the side, resting his cheek on Arthur's broad shoulder. The boy's eyes were misty, faraway. “Arthur, when you told William that you wouldn't kill him, even though he was a sorcerer… did you mean that?”
 
There was dead silence. Merlin feared looking up at Arthur, but he was more anxious not knowing what the outcome would be. He could almost hear Arthur's brain clicking, quickly connecting the dots. And, then…
 
“That was you?”
 
Arthur's voice was carefully controlled. Merlin chanced an upward glance and saw Arthur looking down at him with an unreadable expression. Merlin began to talk wildly.
 
“Arthur Pendragon… I love you. I love you, and I know you can punish me how you will, with death, if you want, but… this is who I am. I can't change it. I know your view on this, but… Arthur…I know you've felt times when there is a difference, something that separates the good ones from the bad ones. I've only ever used it to serve you. I will only ever use it to serve you. Please…” Merlin trailed off into silence, the tears threatening to overflow again.
 
The prince was silent again, thoughtful, perhaps. After several long minutes, Merlin looked down, and then felt that warm hand on his cheek again. His stomach clenched inward on itself.
 
“Of course, I've had my suspicions, but… I never thought…why didn't you tell me sooner?”
 
Merlin let out a soft cough. “I would think that was obvious, sire.”
 
“Merlin… I cannot report you to my father. I couldn't stand losing my worst servant ever, anyway.” There was a smile in Arthur's voice. Merlin looked up again, hope beginning to blossom. “I can only ask…Merlin… just… why use it at all?”
 
Self-consciously, Merlin coughed again, and looked aside. “Well, sire, I'd be happy to tell you all the times that I've helped save your life, but I rather think your ego wouldn't appreciate it.” He grinned slightly, and the grin grew into a full-blown smile when Arthur let out a shaky laugh.
 
“Ok, you got me there, but… please, Merlin. I am serious… I cannot protect you for long, if my father ever does find out. Do try not to use it.” Arthur's eyes burned with the intensity of his message.
 
Merlin nodded, and looked at him, hope in his eyes. “Do you… still love me?” His lip trembled endearingly, and Arthur sighed quietly, grasping the boy's cheek in his palm and pulling him in for a deep kiss.
 
“Regardless…” Arthur murmured as their lips finally parted, “You're the biggest idiot I've ever met.”
 
Merlin breathed a relieved, joyful sigh, and moaned into Arthur's warm, rosy lips when the prince pulled their bodies together again, sliding Merlin smoothly back onto his hips. “Now…” Arthur breathed, as Merlin wrapped his legs around Arthur's toned waist, settling atop the prince's body with a shiver. “Shall we continue where we left off?”
 
Grinning madly into Arthur's shoulder, Merlin gave a nod and a whimper of consent. The honey-blonde pressed his hips up into Merlin, legs spread with his knees pulled up slightly, steadying them. Their bellies pressed together as Arthur grunted and thrust in to the hilt; Merlin could see his jaw tighten as the blonde buried his face in his servant's dark, smooth hair. The prince inhaled softly and his fingers ghosted down Merlin's sides until they found the sharp angle of his hips. Grasping the soft flesh there, Arthur guided him; each flex of his finely muscled arms was matched by an upwards buck into Merlin's warm and tight body.
 
“Merlin… so tight…” Arthur grunted, baring his teeth and then momentarily prying apart his jaw to meet Merlin's lips in a demanding, heated kiss. The servant whimpered and clutched the prince closer, his long frame trembling with each thrust.
 
The young servant was gasping out now, his sweaty bangs pressed against his forehead, his soft lips parted helplessly as Arthur continued their lovemaking. Every fiber of the prince's being thrilled with the sensations coursing through his body, a coursing and twisting wave swelling up inside him, an inner fire threatening to push him over that edge. Arthur growled and grunted again; his teeth raked along Merlin's ear and the boy gave a shuddering gasp. “A-arthur!”
 
Their affirmations made, their secrets stolen, the lovers worked together with a new vigor; this expression of love and lust was unlike the careful and loving lovemaking of earlier. It was hot and sweaty and messy and wet; dewy droplets hung from their shuddering frames, slipping down their sides, gathering where the heat was the greatest; Arthur's fingers slipped on Merlin's hips and he reinvested the grip, fingers digging deep into the tender flesh. Merlin absently registered the beginnings of a bruise as his body rose and fell, up and down, in short, quickening movements. They moved in a perfect kind of tandem as Merlin pressed his abused lips to any part of Arthur's flesh that he could manage to reach; forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, chin, neck, ears, shoulder. The servant groaned when Arthur's teeth dug into his flesh again, leaving small indentations along his ear. He could hear Arthur's every breath, hot against his ear; when Arthur groaned his name, Merlin gave an excited shiver and his lanky frame grew taught.
 
Arthur grabbed the swollen flesh that pressed into his navel and stroked it in time to the movement of his hips; as his rounded fingers slipped up to the head of Merlin's manhood, the servant-boy shuddered and gasped in his arms. The honey-blonde pressed down hard on Merlin's hip with his free hand, simultaneously giving a hard upward thrust into his lover's tight body; his member hit the tiny little button within Merlin that made the boy arch and scream his name. The young Pendragon found himself quivering and crying out with Merlin as the youth's body clenched hard around him; at his point, he could care less as to what ears heard their love-cries. He needed Merlin. He wanted Merlin. The boy enveloped his every thought, his every sense, and he would be damned if anyone was going to stop them.
 
Merlin wrapped his arms loosely around Arthur's neck as his body trembled and he slid up and down his lover's form with as much force as he could muster. He needed to feel that white-hot pleasure again; the sensation that wracked his body every time his master shifted his hips and thrust deep into him, hard and swift. He needed Arthur to take his body, claim it as his own, mark it until Merlin cried his name to the heavens. He needed this prince to reach his relief inside his warm and wanting body. He needed his prince, his lover, his savior, his Arthur.
 
The pleasure flickering and burning the inside of his body was beginning to spread from his loins, snaking up his torso and down his legs, enveloping him in heat, making the sweat drip in little paths down his flushed form. “Arthur…” He groaned. “Arthur…!” He twisted his body wonderfully, arched down onto the prince's form, pressed downwards as hard as he could while Arthur's hips quickened. “Harder!” The servant boy whimpered into the tanned shoulder supporting him.
 
Arthur gave a loud, rumbling grunt, and his hips slapped up against Merlin's pale and firm rump, each thrust giving a loud, wet smack as he worked Merlin harder, tried to force him back up to that point again. Merlin shamelessly moved hard and fast against him with each movement, pushing up into Arthur's tight palm, and then back down to his hips, desperate to have that little secret pleasure-button within him pressed again. As Arthur's lips pressed greedily to his, the kiss rather sloppy due to their movements, a rather hard thrust stroked deep inside Merlin and he cried out again, breaking the kiss with a gasp as his body quivered and tightened, that growing, pulsing feeling within him dragging him so close, so close, forcing him to erupt, to spill into Arthur's waiting palm, the painful pleasure demanding he relieve himself…
 
Merlin screamed his name and his body suddenly froze.
 
“Don't let me… we need to… together…Arthur, please!” Merlin begged breathlessly, his voice a mere whimper against Arthur's cheek. Arthur groaned loudly and his fingers wrapped around the base of Merlin's member again, painfully tight, enough to push back that aching, pulsing, jolting sensation, and only just. The boy lingered seconds from his release as Arthur dragged him back, held him there, while pounding hard, hungrily, passionately into Merlin's taught, sweaty form.
 
Arthur's lips found his again before the prince tackled him, thrust the boy to his back, and settled atop him, slipping in sleekly again without a pause as his fingers remained wrapped around the trembling servant. “Damnit, Merlin…” Arthur swore as his body clenched, his free hand clenching the coverlet and his eyes snapping shut, jaw twitching. “You'll be the death of me…” Arthur growled deeply, his breathing heavy, when he felt the soft fingers of his lover caressing along his back, down his buttocks, cupping his sac, stroking it, pushing him ever closer.
 
Though Merlin's taught body clenched at his swollen, throbbing and thick manhood, Arthur found himself pumping into the boy with an even greater speed. He snarled and leaned down, nipping and sucking on Merlin's lip as the boy released his sensitive nether regions and instead dragged his fingers in long, pink lines across his muscled, rippling back. Merlin's lips were parted wide in a silent scream, his legs wrapped around Arthur's hips and waist, hips jerking helplessly in the prince's grasp. They were trembling together, Arthur pumping smooth and fast and hard into Merlin's body, breathing heavily into each other's necks and faces, entwined tightly around each other. The honey-blonde could sense his rising release, and his brow furrowed while his eyes slipped open, glazed in pleasure, mouth gently parted. He leaned down and crushed his lips to Merlin's, and gave a growl when he felt nails digging into his upper back; Merlin was clawing at his body, gasping for air between hurried kisses, moaning loudly into his mouth while Arthur felt the raven-haired boy's member twitch, aching, between his fingers.
 
They breathed hotly against each other's parted lips, panting erratically, bodies twisted intimately together. Arthur shifted and pulled Merlin's legs a little closer, wrapped them a bit tighter around his body; his hips pumped into Merlin at a deeper angle. Merlin let out a choked cry with each frantic thrust of their bodies; Arthur was steadily hitting that spot within him each time their bodies pressed together, sending dizzying sparks of bliss through his veins. The servant clutched at the prince, trembling, his cries becoming louder, his hips rubbing erratically, passionately, desperately against the feeling of Arthur's thick, long manhood pumping in and out of his tight, puckered entrance. As the prince let out a strangled groan, his fist began pumping Merlin up and down, fast and hard; Merlin struggled to gasp out his name. “Arthur… Arthur!”
 
The prince grunted heavily with each thrust of his hips; he was going to last only moments, and he pushed back against the overpowering force with all his might, struggling desperately to hold out until he saw his lover's release. With a certain passionate, enraptured energy, he twisted his palm in circular motions, back and forth, up and down Merlin's swollen-thick member; he felt it pulse and give a forceful twitch, and Merlin cried out again, louder than before. “Arthur! I'm…” The servant-boy choked out, his body giving a funny little jerk below his prince's. They struggled wildly together, pushing against each other, seeking to ease that desperate relief they both so needed. Arthur had never before felt such need, such lust, such want for any one thing, not once as much as this. His body was entirely taken by instinct as he gave what he sensed to be his last few thrusts into Merlin's trembling frame.
 
Arthuuurrrrr!” The room seemed to tremble as Merlin screamed; his member pulsed and jerked in Arthur's palm as the prince pumped him. Hot spurts of milky-white fluid spilled all across Arthur's fingers and hand, some of it shooting across Arthur's stomach and legs and chest, dripping back onto Merlin's body, mixing between them, a sticky mess, while Arthur groaned and continued pumping desperately into his brunette lover. Arthur, watching his lover through slitted eyes intently, didn't miss the golden flash of his sapphire orbs as Merlin's body curved into an arch, and he knew it was magic when the fire roared up suddenly in the fireplace, shooting sparks onto the stone floor; the bed quivered and the very stones of the palace seemed to shake. As Merlin's inner muscles squeezed his swollen length tightly, Arthur gasped and then groaned, loudly, his hips jerking and pumping. He reached his inevitable release moments before his hips froze, pressing right up against Merlin's firm rump, and he shouted Merlin's name and buried his face into his lover's shoulder while his body quivered, spilling his seed deep into the boy.
 
The honey-blonde and chocolate-brunette trembled against each other, panting, gasping, moaning in an incomprehensible tangle of limbs while their bodies continued, pumping quick, hot spurts of their juices against and into the other. Merlin was moaning, whimpering and crying out Arthur's name; his screams dissolved into loud moans, softening until he was just mewing into Arthur's neck as his member gave a last twitch and he relaxed, limp and sated. Arthur took a little bit longer to come off of his passionate climax; he shook above Merlin, groaning and breathing into the boy's neck, kissing and raking his lips and teeth along the soft and abused, tender flesh there while his hips pressed deep into Merlin, his thick, milky seed pumping into the tight orifice. “Merlin…” He grunted as his body gave a few last, feebler pulses, pressing a satisfied kiss to his nose, his eyelids, his mouth, his cheeks. Arthur lowered himself down atop Merlin, arms shaking in exhaustion, and he rolled them over, still connected, so Merlin was snuggled up against his warm, broad chest. He could feel Merlin's sticky juices drying along his belly, and his chest rumbled with a chuckle.
 
Feeling Merlin's eyes on him, Arthur looked down at his weary lover and smiled widely. They lay there, needing no words, no explanation, their chests heaving as they recovered their breath together. Merlin gave a happy moan and curled up to him, pinned tight to the prince's side, his legs entangled with Arthur's, their bodies joined, his arms wrapped loosely around the young Pendragon. Arthur softly and sweetly kissed the top of his head, pressing his nose into the soft mussed dark hair; Merlin's ears reddened, a flush creeping along his cheeks, and he turned his head so that his face was pressed up into Arthur's neck comfortably. He could feel the strong, proud pulse of Arthur's heartbeat, he could feel the softer pulse of Arthur's softening member in his body, he could feel the soft ripple and play of Arthur's muscles when the prince shifted to draw him closer. “I love you, Arthur Pendragon.” Merlin murmured into Arthur's neck, shyly and softly, but with a firm assurance and conviction in his voice.
 
Arthur stroked the mess of inky-chocolate hair with one lazy hand; a slight smile decorated his lips. His voice was husky and low when he responded. “I love you too… Merlin.” Arthur murmured to him. He slipped his hand along Merlin's cheek and cupped the soft, flushed skin there. Merlin turned his head and pressed his lips to Arthur's palm adoringly. Sapphire eyes met dusky gray and they gazed at each other, expressions soft and calm and loving. Their spare hands entwined, fingers wrapped around the other, resting against their melded forms absently.
 
The fire, now calmed, crackled and sparked quietly in the background, lighting them in a soft, warm-golden glow. Arthur twisted and brought them under his bedcovers, pulling the silk and cotton fabrics over them lazily and snuggling into his lover with a sated, content noise rising in his throat. They gazed into each other's eyes until they began to droop, and Arthur cradled Merlin to his warm and powerful chest as both of their minds drifted and began calm and blank; nothing was left to them in this drowsy state, save the satisfied physical sensation of being nestled into the other, the warm feel of skin on skin, and the hopeful, blossoming emotions within them. The servant-boy was first to fall asleep, exhausted from their encounter, dizzy from excitement. His smiling face grew slack and his lips parted while he began to inhale softer, slower. Their forms were pressed together, and Arthur was content to feel the gentle, sloping rise and fall of the brunette's chest, pressing into his, then falling back, and then pressing into his again. Merlin's head was heavy on his shoulder, but it was a comfortable sort of weight. He stroked a hand tenderly along Merlin's cheek and kissed the parted rose-petal lips softly. As Arthur drifted, he dreamed, and the last word on his lips before his world went black was a soft murmur of his lover's name. “Merlin…”