Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Goddess ❯ An Interview with Kami-Sama ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sailor Goddess
A Ranma One Half Fan Fiction
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, and all of his/her friends and family are the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I do not own any of them, nor do I own any of the characters from Ah! My Goddess or Sailor Moon. I'm writing this for fun, not profit. I'm so poor that suing me wouldn't do you much good.
 
WARNING: This is a sequel to a previous fic I wrote called, “Nodoka's Lessons.” That was a Lemon fic. While there won't be as much emphasis on sex (it will be more implied than described) in this sequel, it will deal with subjects like incest. If these subjects offend you, stop reading.
 
 
Chapter 3
An Interview with Kami-Sama
 
Ranma woke the next morning to the sensation of someone's fingers gently stroking her face. She opened her eyes and found her mother touching her forehead. “Are the marks still there?” She asked.
 
Nodoka nodded. She commented, “I can see the marks but they just feel like skin. It's like your natural skin color was changed.”
 
Ranma, sighed and said, “I was sort of hoping I'd wake up and find out that it had all been a dream. No such luck, I guess.”
 
Her mother pursed her lips a moment before saying, “I know this isn't what you want to hear right now, but I have to say it. My daughter is a goddess. I couldn't feel more proud of you than I do right now.”
 
Ranma smiled and kissed her. “Thanks Mom. I still think it's some kind of huge screw up and I'll be back being mortal any moment. I'd think there'd be a saint somewhere that deserved it more than I do. I've had sex with my father and I got my own mother pregnant. I don't regret those things in the least, but what kind of recommendation is that for being a divinity?”
 
Nodoka insisted, “I don't care. You are brave, loyal, kind and generous. I think you'll be a wonderful goddess.”
 
Ranma said, “Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'd better go turn on the TV so Urd can come back.”
 
She climbed over her mother but in the process couldn't help jostling Akane who woke up at that point. Akane looked at her husband/wife and couldn't stop herself from saying, “So it wasn't a dream. I'm married to a goddess.”
 
Ranma snorted. “Yeah, we'll see about that. I personally doubt that I'm really goddess material. After they see what a mistake they made, they'll probably make me mortal again really fast.”
 
Akane considered that before saying, “Don't sell yourself short.”
 
“Hmm, maybe.” She walked out of the bedroom and went down the stairs to the living room. She picked up the remote and used it to turn on the TV. When the screen lit up she said, “Ok, Urd. Everybody's awake so you can come in whenever you're ready.”
 
There was a sudden distortion of the image on the screen and the silver haired head poked out of it. When the goddess was standing in front of the TV she looked Ranma up and down and with a smirk, asked, “Do you always dress this casual when entertaining divinity?”
 
Ranma looked down at herself and suddenly realized that she was dressed in nothing but a pair of panties. Since starting her sexual relationship with both Akane and her mom they all slept in the nude, but this time she had left on her panties. She had stripped off her pajamas before getting into bed last night.
 
She looked around the living room and found a robe that had been left there and quickly put it on. Her face was flaming crimson.
 
Urd chuckled and commented, “I wasn't complaining. The view was quite enjoyable. I guess you didn't know that goddesses can summon up clothing anytime they want to.”
 
“They can?” Ranma looked down at herself and thought about it. In a moment the robe she wore was replaced by a Chinese-style red blouse and a black skirt that modestly fell below the knees. The effect was made sexier by a slit on the side of the skirt that went up to mid thigh.
 
Urd nodded but said, “Not bad, but we're going to have to work on your fashion sense. That outfit should be Ok to go visit Kami-Sama.”
 
“So when is this appointment scheduled for?”

“We can go right now,” replied Urd. “Did you want to do anything more to prepare yourself?”

Ranma thought about it. “You already said my clothes were Ok.” She took a moment to braid her hair.” “Ok. I think I'm as ready as I'm going to get.”
 
“Ok, hold my hand.”
 
Ranma gripped the hand of the silver haired goddess as she dived into the TV screen. She felt herself pulled along. This was followed by a sensation of disorientation and several things she couldn't describe. Moments later they were stepping out of a TV in what looked like a lounge or waiting room. It consisted of couches and chairs with tables and decorative items. On the end tables there were stacks of magazines. Ranma couldn't help wondering what kind of magazines would be chosen to be put in a divine waiting room.
 
They went out of the door and found themselves in a huge chamber that had enormous golden doors a hundred meters tall on one side. All over those doors there were carvings that seemed to tell a story, but it was hard to make out as she couldn't clearly see the carvings at the top of the door.
 
Urd noticed the scrutiny the new goddess was giving the doors and she nudged her with an elbow. “If you want to see the whole thing you can look at photos of it later. The only other way would be to manifest your wings and fly up to look at the top. You can do that some other time.”
 
The silver haired goddess led Ranma up to what looked like a perfectly ordinary, if rather high tech, secretary desk. The goddess at the desk was a beautiful blonde who wore what looked like a grey businesswoman's suit. She said, “Greetings, Urd. Is this the new goddess?”
 
Urd nodded then nudged Ranma. “Oh, right. I'm… uh… Saotome Ranma, god/dess third class, category 1, apprentice license, domain of yin and yang. Did I say that right?”
 
The secretary goddess smiled warmly. “Welcome to Heaven, Saotome-San. You said that just fine. Kami-Sama is expecting you. You can go right in.”
 
There was a faint rumble as one of the massive doors began to swing outward. Ranma cocked her head at an angle and watched. She guessed the doors were intended to intimidate possible interviewees. Given the strange surroundings and the circumstances she should have been feeling little short of terror. Oddly enough, she felt only the slightest bit of nervousness.
 
When Ranma went through the doors she saw that the room was dominated by a desk that was large enough for a being of nearly 100 meters height. The odd thing was that there was no one she could see seated at the desk. Maybe she was in a bad spot and the bulk of the desk hid the person sitting there. She thought that to be able to properly converse with someone who was behind that huge desk, she would likely have to stand on top of it. Maybe she could manifest her wings and fly up there.
 
“That won't be necessary.” The voice that spoke was a rich, resonant baritone with a great deal of carrying power. Ranma looked over to the side and saw that in a corner of the room there was a circle of normal sized furniture. There were two couches along with some comfortable looking overstuffed chairs arranged around a low table.
 
Seated in one of the big chairs there was tall, powerfully built man with silver hair and beard. Ranma thought the man looked an awful lot like an old martial arts sensei she had seen in an old kung fu movie that had been made in Hong Kong.
 
As Ranma came closer she asked, “Is this what you really look like?”
 
The man said, “This is what I look like for you. I always try to chose a form that will be familiar to the person I'm interviewing. This form is a composite of many men you have met and seen in movies. The common factor between all of them was that they were men who impressed you with either their wisdom or power or both. Another factor of all of them share was that they were men you could respect.”
 
When Ranma got inside the circle of furniture her host gestured toward a couch and directed, “Please, sit and make yourself comfortable. The desk is mostly for discipline and other major things. For a first meeting with a new divinity it wouldn't do to scare you out of your wits.”
 
Determined to be polite, Ranma sat and said, “Thank you for your concern over my emotional state. Uh… how should I address you? Should I call you `Your divinity' or something like that?”
 
The man chuckled and said, “Nothing so grand. You can call me Kami-Sama or `sir.' I must say you seem a lot calmer that many who come to my office.”
 
Even Ranma was not sure why she was not feeling more intimidated. “Please don't be offended, sir. It's just with all of the weird stuff that has happened in my life this just feels like… more of the same.”
 
The other smiled. “I expected that and I'm pleased to see it. Too many people who come here are tongue-tied and it takes an effort to get them to talk. I imagine you have many questions and the first one is usually, `Why me?'”
 
Ranma nodded with a slight smile. “I guess that would do for a start.”
 
Kami-Sama told her, “I need to give you an apology first.”
 
“Huh?” The idea that the chief of all the Kami would have an apology for her was taxing her brain. “Why would you want to apologize to me?”
 
The chief deity explained, “You were maneuvered into making that wish. I do need to make clear that doesn't make the Wish invalid. That still stands.”
 
Ranma sat back on the couch and took a moment to absorb that. “Would you mind explaining that, sir?”
 
“Did you wonder why such a young and relatively inexperienced goddess was given the job of granting your wish?”
 
The thought had occurred to her, but she had thought it would be a poor strategy to comment on it. “Maybe I did wonder a little. I guess I just thought it was a little bit of on-the-job training for her.”
 
Kami-Sama confirmed, “It was, but there was more to it than that. Some of the information she had to work with was not complete. None of it was false, but there was much more to it.”
 
Thinking about it Ranma asked, “Are you saying that some of the wishes Skuld said she couldn't grant she actually could have?”
 
He nodded. “The rules she told you are true as she stated them. However, she wasn't told that there are exceptions to almost every rule. In many cases a divine Wish is an exception to the rules she told you.”
 
“So she didn't tell the truth?” Ranma was careful that she didn't accuse the young goddess of lying.
 
The chief deity clarified, “She told the truth as she knew it. This is important for you to remember. Goddesses can't knowingly lie. A goddess can tell parts of the truth as if it was the whole truth, they can give evasive answers, but they can't lie. What she told you was what she believed to be true. She was being completely honest when she said she didn't intend to trick you.”
 
The redhead considered that carefully. “So you told her all of the rules without telling her the exceptions so I would get frustrated and wish to be a goddess?”
 
The Lord of Heaven was pleased that Ranma was so quick on the uptake. “Yes! There is something else you should know. A god or goddess must always honor any promise he or she makes. It is for that reason that you must be very careful about any promises you make. An example is one god who promised a small child he would always protect her. He had to stay with the child for the entire length of her life and only leave her side on the few occasions when he could arrange another deity to cover for him.”
 
Ranma filed the bit about promises away for later consideration. The red haired goddess shook her head. “Why would you go to such lengths to get me to make that wish?”
 
“As hard as it may be for you to believe this, I really wanted you for the job.”
 
That wasn't what Ranma had been expecting to hear. “Me? Isn't there a deserving saint somewhere you could have picked?”
 
The lord of heaven chuckled. “Saints don't make the best sex deities. They tend to be a bit too…”
 
“Uptight?” Ranma completed.
 
The Almighty smiled, “Exactly.”
 
Still unhappy at being manipulated, Ranma said, “I don't know about this. If you wanted me for the job, why didn't you just ask me?
 
The Lord of Heaven said, “There are certain advantages to doing things the way we did, instead of simply trying to recruit you. The recruitment process has procedures to follow, paperwork to file; it's a mess. Besides, the way you've been acting up until now, would you have agreed to take the job?”
 
The newest goddess conceded, “You have a point. I'm still not sure I understand. I mean, in my girl form I've had sex with my father and in my male form I got my own mother pregnant. That doesn't sound like goddess material to me.”
 
The Lord of Heaven chuckled again. “While it is true that kind of behavior is not approved of in the mortal world, things are different in Heaven. Such behavior is not exactly encouraged but it is often tolerated. It's actually expected from sex deities.”
 
“So that doesn't disqualify me?”
 
Kami-Sama smiled. “If anything, it makes you better qualified to be a sex deity. But purely aside from your sexual escapades there other qualifications you possess. You have fought supernatural beings and won. You also defeated Saffron. You are well qualified.”
 
Confused, Ranma asked, “How do those things qualify me to be a sex goddess?”
 
Kami-Sama replied, “Your experience with supernatural and divine beings is more of a qualification for becoming divine in general than specific to being a sex deity.”
 
Ranma was starting to feel a little shell shocked. She said, “If you had to have me as a deity why couldn't it be god of martial arts or physical arts or even just plain sex without all of the philosophical yin/yang stuff. Why is it something that's so hard to explain? When I introduce myself people are going to be confused.”
 
Kami-Sama nodded. “That may be true, but you are the best one for this job. We already have all the gods and goddesses of martial and physical arts that we need. We have more than enough simple sex deities. This is an area that needs its own divinity.”
 
He continued, “Of the people who had the gender change curse you are one of the very rare individuals who has turned it into a true blessing. You said it yourself, you like both of your forms. As you are now, you are yin and yang. You are man and woman, husband and wife, mother and father. You're perfect for the job.”
 
At the implication behind that statement a thought occurred to Ranma. “You didn't engineer that little mix-up at the fertility clinic did you?”
 
The being in the big chair said, “No, that was just the normal chaos of your life operating. Your sorcerer cousin was able to reduce the chaos attraction, but not eliminate it. For you to qualify as both mother and father it only needed for your original plan to succeed where you and your wife each carried a child fathered by the other. Even though we didn't interfere this time we might have had to later. The children you carry now will play an important part in events in the future.”
 
“Wait a minute,” Ranma begged. “Are you telling me you didn't interfere this time but you were going to for my next kid?”
 
“I'm afraid so,” He confirmed. “I know you feel like you have betrayed your wife and that your `perfect expression of love' for you spouse was ruined.”
 
Bitterly Ranma protested, “But it was ruined! For me to bear Akane's child was my way to show her my love. How many men are even in the position to do something like that? And of those who can do it, how many would be willing to?”
 
In a gentle tone the other said, “Only you. But I don't think your gesture of love was ruined.”
 
“But…”
 
“Please hear me out.”
 
Ranma nodded and leaned back on the couch.
 
Kami-Sama explained, “The true expression of love was in your willingness to even do such a thing. You proved you really meant it when you actually attempted it. Even if the babies are not fathered by your spouse, they would never have come about if not for the love you and your spouse share.”
 
The Lord of Heaven paused a moment to let that sink in. “If it had worked out that some man other than you was the father, your spouse might have had those feelings of betrayal that you fear. They would have been unjustified, but she might have had them. As it is both male and female parents are the same person and one she truly loves and loves deeply. I can see her heart and I know she doesn't harbor any resentment of you over this.”
 
He sighed. “Right now she is more worried about how you are taking this. She fears that your own worries and fears might drive you apart. That would hurt her far worse than anything else. As a goddess you have the power to read her mind. I suggest that once you have learned how to use that power you look into her heart yourself and assure yourself of her feelings. Just be sparing in the use of that power on a spouse because to overuse it could cause more trouble that it cures.”
 
The Chief Deity said, “I know you had hoped that your children would be normal, but that is not to be. Those children now in your womb will be born with all of your gifts.”
 
“Will they… be able to change gender?”
 
“I notice the care you use in phrasing that question. You don't want to refer to it as a `curse.' It can be curse or blessing, depending how the one affected deals with it. What was so traumatic for you was getting your curse after growing up male under the influence of such a man as your father. Consider how very different it would be to grow up with the sex changing ability from birth. Any specific gender roles either of them adopts will be because it is their choice, not because of their biology.”
 
Ranma looked confused. “My ki reading says the kids are one boy and one girl. There was nothing indefinite about the reading.”
 
This observation was met with a nod. “That is how they will start out. They may decide they want to stay their birth gender. They might decide to become and stay the opposite gender. There is also a chance they might be happy changing back and forth frequently. What starts as one of each could end up as two boys, two girls or each the opposite from what they started as.”
 
“Because they are getting the traits from both mother and father they will have your gifts more strongly that you had them as a mortal. They will have gifts you didn't have as a mortal.”
 
In a nervous tone Ranma asked, “Will they be mortal?”
 
With a gentle smile the Lord of Heaven assured the new goddess, “Your children will be demigods. Not as strong as gods but still immortal.”
 
Ranma noted, “You seemed to be emphasizing `as a mortal' a lot.”
 
“That's because now that you are a god/dess all of your natural gifts are enhanced. You are faster, stronger and smarter than ever before. You have much larger ki reserves to work with and a deep well of magical power you can draw on. You will need lessons to teach you how to use that magic. You will be able to store more in stuff space.”
 
The Chief Divinity asked, “Remember how the magic Love Stone affected you and your family?”
 
“Do you mean the increased libido or decreased inhibitions?”
 
Kami-Sama smiled. “Both, actually, but for the moment I'm talking mostly about the increased libido. As a sex deity you can modify your aura so that it can have that same effect on mortals. The major difference is that when you do that it won't take weeks. Depending on how much energy you put into the aura, people around you could start getting aroused instantly. This can be a general area effect or focused on a single individual.”
 
Ranma considered that. “I'm not sure how useful that would be.”
 
“Besides being able to make people more sexually interested in others in general or in you specifically, you would be able to suppress sexual desires in mortals. An example would be if you were to come upon a mortal man about to rape a woman. You could suppress his desire so he wouldn't want to rape the woman. I realize that for you it might be more emotionally satisfying to hurt the man, but there are other ways.”
 
The redheaded goddess conceded, “Hmm, I can see some potential for that.”
 
He nodded. “Here's something else you might find useful. Were you aware that your sister-in-law Ono Kasumi projects an aura of calm and serenity? She can soothe people who are agitated and help to defuse potentially explosive situations.”
 
Ranma nodded. “I didn't know it, but I not surprised to hear it.”
 
“You can do that now too.”
 
The redheaded goddess looked doubtful. “Don't you need be calm before you can project an aura like that?”
 
“True,” acknowledged Kami-Sama, “but I think you will find it easier to become calm now. I don't mean your Soul of Ice, but you will still be able to use that. As part of your god/dess transformation you have gained a deep well of calm and serenity at your core that you can tap as needed. You will have to be careful now when you use any of your martial arts techniques or ki manipulations. Because of your increased strength you will have to practice to get used to your new powers. You could hurt someone you didn't intend to.”
 
The young goddess was trying to digest the information she had been given so far. She said, “Ok. Even though I'm still having trouble getting my mind wrapped around the concept, you really meant for me to get this job. Is there any way you could give me a job title that's easier to describe?”
 
Kami-Sama laughed and handed Ranma a small rectangle of cardboard. On the card was the yin/yang symbol in two shades of blue along with her name, the title `god/dess of Yin and Yang' and her goddess rank and license stats. Ranma looked at it and noted, “Ok, it's a business card. It doesn't explain much.”
 
The chief deity directed her, “Grasp the card by the upper left and lower right corners.” When Ranma had complied he told her, “Squeeze then release.”
 
In her fingers the card felt like it got thicker. Where she had been holding an apparently simple cardboard rectangle, she was now holding a booklet the size of the card. The cover had the same information as the card had but when she opened the booklet it explained the concept of yin and yang in simple language.
 
Ranma recognized what this had to be. “Cool. This is one of those magic business cards Urd told me about, isn't it?”
 
“Yes,” Kami-Sama confirmed. “Just close the book and squeeze those same corners again and it will go back to being just a card. You can carry some of these around in your stuff space. I realize that your area of responsibility is difficult to describe but every other way of saying it is even more complicated. You can pick up more of the cards from my secretary.”
 
“Ok, so what does a god/dess of yin and yang do? Other than being a sex goddess, I mean. ”
 
The chief deity smiled. “I'm glad you asked. Your area of responsibility deals with people who are confused about their sexuality. I know Urd gave you as an example of that, but I don't think that's completely appropriate. I think more fitting example would be Konatsu, the young man who works for your friend Kuonji Ukyo. He was raised as a girl and acts more feminine than his employer. He is yet deeply in love with Miss Kuonji.”
 
“Yeah, he's pretty messed up,” Ranma acknowledged. “Is he going to be my first assignment?”
 
“He will be one of your assignments,” confirmed the Almighty, “but possibly not your first. You won't start working on his problems right away. When you go into an assignment, you'll want to do so with the best chance of success. You will need some time to train and learn your new powers and the new limits of your old abilities. I think that for sparring in martial arts you should come up to Heaven. You will find many gods and goddesses willing to spar with you. You'll be surprised to learn that you actually have a reputation that is known of in Heaven. By working with gods and goddesses you could learn lots of new techniques.”
 
Ranma looked down at her abdomen and asked, “Would sparring be a good idea in my current condition?”
 
“You shouldn't worry too much about that for a while You have only been pregnant for a single day. In addition to that, deities are much tougher than mortals and you won't have any of the problems that mortal mothers do. An example of what I'm talking about is that you won't suffer any morning sickness.”
 
Ranma couldn't help a chuckle over that. “Akane and my mom are going to be jealous.”
 
The Chief Deity smiled. “I'm afraid that can't be helped. They will get over it.”
 
Remembering back to the previous day and how she had spoken to Skuld, Ranma said, “Uh, sir?”
 
“What is it Ranma?”
 
“I feel kind of bad for how I treated Skuld. She feels like she failed her assignment even if Urd told her she did what she was supposed to do. Besides that, I was kind of rough on her. I'd like to apologize to her. Would it be Ok if I tell her about how she was stuck with incomplete information? I think she'd like to know that she was able to accomplish exactly what you wanted to happen.”
 
The Lord of Heaven nodded and said, “Yes, you may tell her. She has done her job, and done it well. It pleases me that you are concerned for her state of mind.”
 
He paused a moment and said, “I want you to do something for me right now. Concentrate and will away the goddess marks on your face. There is something I wish to verify.”
 
Ranma shrugged, then complied with the request. Kami-Sama watched as the yin/yang symbol on the goddess's forehead faded out. Looking like it had been under the blue of the goddess mark was another symbol. This was a simple circle with a plus sign over it. That mark glowed for a moment then faded out quickly.
 
Satisfied, Kami-Sama smiled. “I think that concludes our business for today. You may feel free to come back to chat. You may also be summoned from time to time. You have much work ahead of you. You should not feel that becoming a god/dess is the last surprise you will ever experience in your life. There are still many surprises ahead of you.”
 
In a hopeful tone, Ranma asked, “I don't suppose you'll tell me what to look out for?”
 
The Chief Deity laughed. “If I did that then they wouldn't be surprises, would they?”
 
As she got up to leave, Ranma grumbled, “Somehow I just knew you were going to say that.”
 
In the Azabu-Juuban district of Minato Ward in Tokyo at the home of Mizuno Ami, the sometimes Senshi of Mercury was reading over some old files in the Mercury Computer. It was fascinating reading and telling her things about the senshi she had never known before. She didn't often get a chance to do this kind of research when there were no enemies ready to attack.
 
There came a knock on her door and Ami guiltily closed the cover of her computer. She called out, “Come in.” When the door opened and her friend Kino Makoto appeared, Ami breathed a sigh of relief.
 
The tall brown haired girl frowned at her friend and said, “Ami, did you forget we were going shopping today?”

With a sheepish expression she admitted, “I did forget. I got involved in reading up on some history of the senshi and lost track of time.”
 
The girl who was also the Senshi of Jupiter shook her head in exasperation at her bookish friend and said, “You were doing research in your free time, with no enemy to fight or anything. Girl, we really need to find you a boyfriend.”
 
Ami blushed slightly. That didn't stop her from pondering about how Makoto would find a boyfriend for her when she never seemed able to find one for herself.
 
“So what did you learn?” Mokoto inquired.
 
Ami was surprised that Makoto asked. “You want to hear about it?”
 
“You're going to find a way to tell all of us about it anyway.”
 
Ami nodded. “You know how we've been saying there was no Senshi of Earth and Tuxedo Kamen was put into that role?”
 
Mokoto nodded. “Yeah. That's old news.”
 
“I found out that's not true. Prince Endymion was the Protector of Earth, not the senshi.”
 
A puzzled frown on her pretty face, the Senshi of Jupiter said, “I'm not sure I understand the difference. I thought the Senshi were the protectors and Guardians of the planets.”
 
Ami explained, “That was just an informal nickname. The system was set up so that every planet would have one Senshi and one Protector. And in this case `Protector' is a formal title. The protector was also called a Knight. At the time of the battle with Beryl and the Negaverse, prince Endymion was the only Protector left. The rest had been killed in battles.”
 
Makoto considered that. “So there used to be a Jupiter Knight in addition to Sailor Jupiter?”
 
Ami nodded. “Just as there was a Mercury Knight as well as one for each of the other planets.”
 
Following the chain of reasoning, the tall girl asked, “So what happened to Sailor Earth? Why didn't her soul get sent forward in time with the rest of us?”
 
Ami clarified, “Actually she was called Sailor Terra. Her civilian name was Ruby because of her red hair and because of that whole thing Earth Kingdom royalty did with naming people after minerals. In addition to that she was Beryl's sister.”
 
This was a shock to hear. “Queen Beryl had a sister?”
 
“Yes. After Beryl fell under Metallia's spell, Ruby is listed as dead `under suspicious circumstances.' I think Beryl either killed Ruby or had her killed because she knew her sister would interfere with her plans. Terra wasn't there for the final battle.”
 
Makoto pointed out, “You didn't answer the other part of my question. Did Queen Serenity send her soul forward with the rest of us?”
 
Ami shook her head. “I don't know but if she had, I think we would have met her before now. She may have reincarnated in the normal way, but I don't know how we would find her.”
 
Makoto thought about it. “Maybe if she starts getting her memories back, she might seek us out. I mean if someone started remembering she was a Senshi in a past life it would make sense for her to look for someone to tell her more about herself.”
 
Ami said with a sigh, “It would be nice if a new Senshi could show up when there isn't some `the world might end' crisis happening.”
 
Makoto nodded. A little late, they left to do the shopping they had previously planned. As they went both were thinking that something seemed familiar to them about the story.
 
 
Author's note: A little help please. In La Blue Girl there was a technique that the sexcraft ninja girls could do to make their clitoris as large as a man's penis and use it the same way. Since I rented the video and don't own a copy to consult, can anyone tell me the name of that technique? I plan to have Ranma learn a divine equivalent. It just seems like something that a good sex goddess should know.