Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Goddess ❯ Recon ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Ranma One Half/Sailor Moon/Ah! My Goddess crossover Fan Fiction
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, and all of his/her friends and family are the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I do not own any of them, nor do I own any of the characters from Ah! My Goddess or Sailor Moon. I'm writing this for fun, not profit. I'm so poor that suing me wouldn't do you much good.
 
WARNING: This is a sequel to a previous fic I wrote called, “Nodoka's Lessons.” That was a Lemon fic. While there won't be as much emphasis on sex (it will be more implied than described) in this sequel, it will deal with subjects like incest. If these subjects offend you, stop reading.
 
Chapter 18
Recon
 
Ranma finished her teleport on full alert. Her wings were extended and she was using her invisibility technique. Proteus Blade was in her hand in the form of a katana. She was ready for an attack, none came.
 
Finally she looked around. There was light, but it was dim. With a thought the pupils of her eyes changed from round to cat-like slits. The slits then widened and her eyes glowed faintly. Ranma was dressed in her Sailor Terra battle suit with a modification to allow the wings out.
 
She was floating free in the space inside the ship that was the central node of the Cloud. Since she was not expending any energy on levitation, it seemed clear that there was no gravity inside the big ship. That seemed consistent with the
 
Quickly she oriented herself. She was floating about one hundred meters above the floor of the outer shell of the ship. To her right was one of the structural members that went from the floor on one side all the way to the floor on the opposite side. At the center of the chamber the structural members all met in a complex shape. At several points on the structural members there were odd things that looked like blisters. There may have been control circuitry in those.
 
The inside surface of the outer shell was covered with all manner of machinery. If humans had designed and built it there would have been spaces around the machines to make access for repair easy. Repair access for these machines seemed to be from the top.
 
There seemed to be some kind of atmosphere but she didn't think it was air as she breathed on Earth. Her goddess and senshi powers allowed her to breathe even in a vacuum. However, there was a difference to what that felt like. There was some atmosphere but it wasn't something a human could live on. She'd have to wait for the analysis.
 
 
There was an odd humming in the air and there were other hums that seemed to emanate from some of the machinery on the floor of the chamber. At times odd clangs and thuds could be heard in the distance, but she could not see anything moving.
 
When no attack materialized, the goddess relaxed a bit. She transformed Proteus Blade back into a bracelet and put it on her wrist. She next pulled her computer out of stuff space and set it to full scan mode.
 
She moved toward the floor but stopped five meters short. She had been worried that there might be some kind of automatic defense that would activate if she got too close to the machinery. She was close enough for the computer's sensors to get a full reading on the equipment below her.
 
With a flap of her wings, Ranma began moving in a spiral from her starting position. The path she was taking had been planned to get maximum coverage.
 
At one point she stopped when what appeared to be three metallic eggs flew past her. From four points around the large part of each egg there were attached what looked like metal tentacles. There was no sign of any other features. To figure out how the things could see to navigate she would likely have to see the analysis of the scans. The robot egg things didn't seem to react to Ranma's presence, so her invisibility must be working. Of course there was the chance that the robots didn't think she was worth bothering with.
 
She watched the eggs as they moved off into the distance. Looking back in the direction they had come from she noticed five rows of the egg drones that seemed to be set into some kind of recesses in the deck. There were ten empty recesses, so she assumed there were more out doing work than just the three she had seen. She continued her flight.
 
She found that after she had gone on for a while she came to an area where there was no machinery on the floor. At one time the floor had been polished and bright. The metal surface now was dull and tarnished. Obviously whoever ran the ship wasn't concerned with aesthetics. It did make some sense. After all polishing the deck wouldn't make the ship run any better. Considering the age of the ship the egg drones probably had their tentacles full just keeping everything running.
 
She surveyed the area of bare floor and looked back at the area with all of the machines. Those patches didn't seem to be arranged in any kind of pattern. She looked at the screen of her computer and could see that the skin of the ship was not thin at these bare patches. In fact the ship's hull was more than fifty meters thick and was comprised of many layers.
 
Ranma resumed her spiral flight, dodging around some of the support columns. She noticed that the columns only seemed to meet the floor in the bare sections. Instead of any obvious fastenings the columns flared out and seemed to simply merge with the floor.
 
By the time Ranma had covered a third of the inside of the ship, she was getting bored. However it was at that point she remembered an episode of Star Trek Next generation she had seen. It had been one of the shows about the Borg. She remembered that when the Enterprise crew had gone aboard the Borg ship they were ignored as long as they just walked around and observed. When they actually did some damage all of the drones started to attack them.
 
Maybe it was something like that with this ship. So far all she had done was look and scan. She had not even touched anything. It might be a good idea to continue to keep hands off for now.
 
After finally finishing a fly-over of all parts of the outer walls of the large ship, Ranma began to fly along all of the support columns. She did pause over some of the structures that were stuck on the columns but didn't linger long. After being at it for hours she finally finished.
 
Now it was time to do something a little more risky. She wanted to see what it took to get a reaction out of the egg drones. Ranma used her levitation to move herself to one of the support columns. She had finer control of her flight when levitating than she did with her wings. Now ready to teleport out if things got rough, she touched her hand to the surface of the column. The column was cold to the touch but not frozen as she had half expected. Maybe the equipment needed to be a certain temperature to function properly.
 
Absently she rubbed her hand on the column and looked down at the closest cluster of nested egg drones secure in their recesses. They didn't stir. She had her own senses extended out as much as she could and tried to see what the drones that were already flying were doing. None of them were moving in her direction.
 
So far, so good. There was one other thing to test. From stuff space Ranma pulled a small but powerful explosive charge. She flew down and found an important-looking piece of machinery on the ship floor. She found a relatively flat surface and activated the “sticky spell” to attach the bomb. A telepathic command and the bomb was armed. She then flew off to a (relatively) safe distance to observe.
 
Ranma didn't intend to blow anything up, it was just a test to see if the ship's systems would react to the presence of the bomb and send egg drones to disarm it. After a five minute wait Ranma concluded that the ship wasn't going to react. That could mean either that the ship wasn't able to sense something like a bomb or the machine that the goddess had planted the charge on wasn't important enough to worry about.
 
The goddess flew back and retrieved the bomb then teleported to Gates of Time. Setsuna was seated on the couch and jumped when Ranma appeared. After a moment to calm herself she asked, “How did it go?”
 
Ranma thought about it. “I don't think the ship's systems noticed me. Either that or it didn't see me as a threat. It sort of made me feel like one of those Star Trek episodes with the Borg - sort of oppressive and creepy. The dim lighting sort of fit the mood, too. The major difference was that everything was more open instead of closed in and claustrophobic and it was cold, instead of hot like in the TV show.”
 
“There was no reaction to your presence?
 
The goddess shook her head. “Not that I could see. There were some robot drones flying around, but they all seemed to be busy on some errand. I think they are the ship's way of repairing itself.”
 
Setsuna nodded. “That would make sense. What will you do now?”
 
“I've got to get my info to Heaven. There are deities there who can analyze it. I `ported here first because it is a target that is strongly fixed in my mind. I've spent more time here over the last year than I have in Heaven.”
 
The Senshi of Time chuckled. “That's certainly true.”
 
Ranma teleported again. This time she went to a large room in Ares' home. The place was fitted out like a military command center.
 
The god of War stepped forward and asked, “How did the recon mission go?”
 
Ranma shifted to his god form then pulled the Terra computer out of stuff space. He said, “The mission went flawlessly. I got all details on the ship. I figure that the ship's sensors didn't detect me or the ship's computers didn't see me as a threat.”
 
The deity of conflict frowned at that. “Did you try the experiment with the explosive charge?”
 
Before Ranma could answer a servant came rushing up and handed the sex god a big steaming mug. He turned a questioning glance on Ares, who explained, “That is chocolatl, chocolate as the Aztecs drank it. Pure with just a hint of sweetness and all of the oil still in it. This is how they used to have it before people discovered how to solidify or powder it.”
 
Ranma took a tentative sip of the thick brown liquid then began to gulp it down. After he had finished the mug the servant was there with another one. It wasn't until Ranma was sipping at his fifth that he turned his attention back to the God of War.
 
Ares chuckled. “I guess you must have needed that.”
 
Ranma just nodded. He opened the Terra computer and set it to sync up with the main Ygdrassl computer. He was using a secure link that would keep the information out of the main databases. He gave the command to upload.
 
Finally he said, “Thanks for the chocolate. I must have been lower on energy that I thought I was.”
 
“You will need all of your energy. You have another mission you will need to go on.”
 
Ranma looked confused for a moment. Realization hit him, “The probe is ready?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“I'm going to take it to the relay station?”
 
“That's right,” The war god confirmed. “Judging by what happened at the Ship, I would guess the relay station is automated as well. Just because I have that opinion is no excuse to go in with no preparation. Always go into a mission as if you expect to be attacked.”
 
“I do.”
 
The servant came in and led Ranma to another room where the probe was floating just above the floor. The probe was a dull metal sphere approximately as large in diameter as Ranma was tall. On the surface there were a number of hand sized bumps. Ranma knew these projections were for things like propulsion, sensors and the like. The only defensive equipment was sufficient to keep the probe from being accidentally destroyed by space debris.
 
Ranma had rehearsed this many times. He shifted back to female then reached out to touch the probe. For no reason she could explain, she just felt more comfortable doing something like this as a goddess instead of as a god.
 
Gripping one of the metal protrusion on the surface of the probe, Ranma initiated teleport. She found herself floating in space near the edge of the giant disk. She had only seen the disk from a distant view. Being close was awe inspiring. She could see the disk was perfectly flat and wondered why it wasn't a dish like so many antennas she had seen.
 
Preliminary analysis of images captured from the Time Gates suggested that the apparatus for creating the hyperspace windows was on the back of the disk.
 
She began flying toward the back of the disk. As she flew she looked at some of the equipment that was visible. She stopped and whipped out her computer. With the scan power boosted as much as possible, she was able to see something tiny moving. With careful scrutiny she was able to tell that the moving object had to be one of the egg drones like she had seen on the energy harvester Ship in the Cloud. If that wasn't proof that the ones who build the disk and the ones who sent the Ship were the same, she didn't know what more was needed.
 
While Ranma was holding onto one of the knobs on the probe, she wasn't actually pulling it. It was following under its own power.
 
The goddess directed a thought to the probe. It answered in a telepathic “voice,” “The relay station is rotating.”
 
Ranma frowned. “Getting ready for an energy transmission from somewhere else in the galaxy?”
 
The computer in the probe answered, “That would be a reasonable assumption.”
 
The goddess fired off some new orders. Now the probe began to move faster and it was Ranma who was being pulled along. Before they had gone far the probe alerted her, “My sensors show a building space-time distortion. The station is opening a hyperspace window.”
 
Making a quick decision, Ranma ordered, “I'm dropping off now. Make your best speed to the hyperspace window and try to get through. If you are unsuccessful, come back and get me.”
 
When Ranma released the knobs she was holding and the probe seemed to almost vanish as it sped away. Some distance away Ranma could see what looked like a vortex of swirling energies. As she watched the vortex stabilized and an outline of flickering light appeared.
 
That must be the hyperspace window. At that moment she got the telepathic signal, “Made it!”
 
The window remained open for perhaps two minutes then collapsed in on itself. With that visual evidence, Ranma teleported back to Ares' home.
 
The War god noted Ranma's arrival and commented, “That was fast.”
 
The goddess explained, “It was a matter of great timing. The Relay Station had just received an energy transmission and was opening a window to beam the energy to wherever.”
 
Ares smiled. “Good luck is appreciated just a long as you don't get to where you depend on it. If you ever do, that's usually the time your good luck deserts you.”
 
Ranma let out a long sigh. “Yeah, I know that really well.”
 
The War god advised, “It's going to take at least a couple days to analyze the data from the energy harvester Ship. Why don't you go home, make love to your wives a few times and plan on coming back in a couple of days. You could go to the Gates of Time and scan for the signal from the probe. However that might take as long or longer. We don't know how far away the home base is. It might not even be in this same galaxy.”
 
The redheaded goddess nodded. “I see your point. Uh… if I could talk the Senshi into to taking part in this operation, may I invite them to the briefing when you give the results of the analysis?”
 
“The Sailor Senshi…? Hmm. Mortals, but immortal…”
 
The War god thought about it for a moment. “While it is a little irregular, I don't see why not. They are supposed to be defenders of the solar system and the Harvester Ship would at least fall into their jurisdiction. On the other hand, the home base for that ship is definitely outside. It wouldn't fall into their duties, but if they want to volunteer, we certainly wouldn't refuse their help.”
 
The goddess of yin and yang nodded her head. “I'm going to go talk to Sailor Moon.” She teleported away.
 
At the Tsukino family home, a tall red haired woman walked up to the door. It was afternoon when she knocked on the door. A woman came to the door and looked surprised. “Ranma, I wasn't expecting you. Usagi's upstairs in her room. Would you like some cookies?”
 
Ranma smiled. “Thank you for offering, but I'm not hungry at the moment. Perhaps later.”
 
Moments later the goddess was rapping on the door of her friend. When Usagi came to the door she recognized the redhead and smiled broadly. “Ranma, what brings you here today? We have a meeting in just a couple of days.”
 
Ranma's expression turned grim. “You may want to call a meeting early. Something's come up.”
 
Noting the expression Usagi displayed the maturity that she had learned. “Is there a new threat?”
 
The goddess considered that for a moment. “It might be closer to say it's an old threat that we just recently became aware of.”
 
The blonde looked up and down the hall and stepped back into her room, motioning the redhead to follow. The leader of the Senshi seated herself on the bed, while Ranma sat on the desk chair.
 
Luna was on the bed and now sat up with an attentive attitude.
 
The goddess asked, “Did Pluto tell you about a new Ice Age that will be coming in the future?”
 
“Huh? Uh… yeah, she told me about that. It was one of the things that will lead to the building of Crystal Tokyo.”
 
Ranma nodded. “We found out something about that. The cause of the Great Freeze is not a natural phenomenon.”
 
“What! Is it an attack?”

Ranma shook her head. “If it is, I don't think it is aimed at the people of Earth.”
 
“Then what?”
 
The goddess explained, “Way out on the outer edge of the solar system, where the comets come from there is this big spaceship that is coming this way. It is coming slowly, so it will still be a few years before it gets close enough to be a problem.”
 
“What's it going to do when it gets here?”
 
The redhead said, “The ship projects a cloud of small force fields that have been made to look like dark matter particles. The force fields conceal the ship. The particles will absorb the energy of the sun and the ship will transmit that energy somewhere else. We are currently working on tracking where the energy goes.”
 
Usagi weighed that. “Are you saying the ship is like a youma, stealing our energy?”
 
Ranma nodded. “While it's a lot more complicated that, you have the basic idea.”
 
“What can the Senshi do?”
 
The redhead smiled. “I was hoping that would be your attitude. I've already been inside the ship on a recon mission. The whole thing seems to be automated. I used the Terra Computer to do a complete scan of the ship. They are analyzing the data to find weak points.”
 
The blonde frowned. “You intend to attack those weak points?”
 
“That's the plan,” Ranma agreed. “Saturn could probably blow it up with a Death Reborn Revolution, but for now we need to leave it intact while we gather information. It might be possible to blow up the engines but even if there is an engine, it's shut down to let the ship just coast on momentum.”
 
Curious, Usagi asked, “So how do you plan to take it out?”
 
The goddess shrugged. “It depends on what the scans show. I think the strategy people are thinking about disabling the ship by shutting down its force field generators and maybe destroying the computer that controls everything. That would leave the ship an empty hulk, but one we could study.”
 
She continued, “The preferred method to shut down the Ship is to set explosive charges at the vital points and detonate them at the same time. The ship didn't react when I stuck a charge to one of its components, so it should work.”
 
Usagi looked at Ranma's face and said, “There's more to it than what you've told me, isn't there?”

Her expression grim, Ranma explained, “The Energy Harvester Ship that's coming here isn't the only one. I teleported to the relay station that transmits the energy through hyperspace to the home base. It was receiving and relaying energy while I was there. Because the station moved, that tells me there are at least two more Ships out there. If there are more than those and how many, we don't know. I do know that at least one civilization has been wiped out by the Ship coming here. Exactly how many worlds were affected is something that will take a lot of work to find them all.”
 
The Senshi leader's face went a little pale. “More of them? We have to do something to help them.”
 
“That's what I thought. Even if we are mostly charged with defending the solar system, like Setsuna said, I think we have a duty to help where we can.”
 
The blonde asked, “How can we help?”
 
The goddess said, “When the analysis on the data from the Ship is done they want to hold a briefing in Heaven. At minimum I'd like you to be there along with Ami, I'd like it better if all of the Senshi are there.”
 
“I'll get them there. Even if I have to drag them.”
 
The goddess had to laugh at that. “I doubt that will be necessary. I'm a regular at the Outers' house. I should be able to get them to come.”
 
The blonde nodded. “I'll leave them to you, then. Thanks for telling me about this.”
 
Ranma bowed and said, “As a Senshi myself I felt obligated to at least let you know about this.”
 
Usagi sighed deeply. “I knew it's been too quiet for too long.”
 
Ranma's expression was sympathetic. “I know what you mean. I'm going to head over to the Outers house then I have to get home to my wives and kids.”
 
The blonde shook her head. “It just seems strange to hear from a Senshi.”
 
The goddess frowned. “I don't know why it should. You already know you're going to be a mom.”
 
Her expression was sad. “Do I still know that? Stopping the Great Freeze is the right thing to do, but without it will Crystal Tokyo ever be built? Will Chibi-Usa ever be born?”
 
Ranma gripped the smaller girl's shoulder. “You have to believe that she will.”
 
Usagi looked like she was about ready to cry. “I just don't know. Sometimes doing the right thing is so hard.”
 
“If there is a way to do it, we'll save her too.”
 
The blonde gripped the hand on her shoulder and nodded, her expression grim. Ranma looked at the leader of the Senshi a moment and said, Before I go there is something that I need to tell you about.”
 
With some difficulty the Senshi Leader focused her attention back on the goddess. She asked, “Do you have some other bad new to tell me?”
 
With a sigh Ranma replied, “In a way, yes. I think it is high time you learned what Setsuna has been doing supposedly in your name. She was willing to go to almost any lengths to ensure the building of Crystal Tokyo and the re-establishment of the Moon Kingdom.”
 
For a moment the future queen closed her eyes and bowed her head. Finally she looked up again. She said, “After the methods she and the Outers used to obtain the Pure Heart Crystals that held the Talismans I should have suspected Pluto was being too ruthless. I thought I had gotten through to them. I thought they had changed their ways.”
 
Ranma shook her head sadly. “Neptune and Uranus have changed and are continuing to change. When Pluto suggested killing me so that my ascension to godhood wouldn't interfere with the creation of Crystal Tokyo, they argued with her, tried to talk her out of it.”
 
Her expression now grim, Usagi asked, “Did she try to kill you?”
 
Ranma shook her head. “No she decided that the world was better with me in it than out of it. It was what else she did that I need to tell you about. Did you wonder about those Senshi meetings where she came by car instead of teleporting?”
 
The girl with the odangos nodded. “She never told me the reason for that.”
 
Ranma rubbed fingers across her forehead for a moment. Finally she said, “I think you deserve to know the things she had been doing in her efforts to put you on the throne of the resurrected Moon Kingdome.”
 
Ranma gave the Senshi leader a condensed account of the things Sailor Pluto had done in her effort to guarantee the construction of Crystal Tokyo. She finished up with a description of Setsuna's effort to prevent Ranma's own ascension to divinity and the penalty imposed by the gods.
 
Usagi looked close to tears. The blonde Senshi leader finally said, “If I had known what she was doing, I would have forbidden it. She's never defied an order I've given, she just seems to think she knows better than me what's best for the Senshi. If I ever find out about what she's doing it's after she's done it.”
 
She paused in thought. “It sounds like she's been behaving herself since the gods cracked down on her. I think getting her Staff taken away from her probably served as a wake-up call. The gods didn't threaten her with it, but I have the power to kick her out of the Senshi and take away her powers. I don't want to do it, but it is something I can keep in reserve.”
 
Usagi paused again. “Alright. I'm going to tell her that I've learned of what she's been doing in my name. I will order her that she must get my Ok before doing anything like what she tried to do to your past. In fact, if she wants to anything more than observe through the Gates, she must clear it with me first.”
 
Usagi's expression was grim as she said, “From now on I'm going to have to keep Pluto on a short leash. I'm not going to threaten her with losing her Senshi Status, but she knows I can do it. When I first got this job I was pretty much the clueless ditz everyone thought me to be. All the fighting we've had to do and the merging of my Silver Millennium memories has changed me.”
 
Ranma grasped Usagi's shoulder and told her, “Yes, you are more like the Princess I remember from that time. I've got to go and tell the Outers about the briefing in the Celestial Realms. I'll leave it to you to decide how to handle Pluto.”
 
A short while later Ranma was ringing the doorbell at the home of the Outer Senshi. From inside she could hear a voice call out, “I've got it!” There was also the sound of pounding feet.
 
Shortly a pretty, dark purple-haired teenage girl opened the door. “Auntie Ranma! You're just the person I was hoping to see. Everyone is in the living room. I want to talk to all of you.”
 
Not used to the Senshi of Saturn being so forceful, Ranma greeted, “Hi Hotaru. What's up?”
 
“I've got stuff to talk to all of you about.”
 
Ranma looked at the youngest Senshi. She reflected that Hotaru had changed in the time she'd know the Outers. From a small, sickly kid the senshi of Saturn was blossoming into a lovely young woman. When freed of the possession of Mistress 9, her health had improved dramatically, she had been exercising and had grown. Indeed she looked quite fit.
 
In the living room the rest of the Outers were sitting. Michiru and Haruka were looking fairly relaxed, Setsuna looked nervous.
 
Before anyone else could speak up, Hotaru said, “I'm guessing Auntie Ranma came to talk to you about that Senshi business Setsuna mama mentioned before. Before you get started on that, I had something I wanted to say to all of you.”
 
All eyes now turned to the youngest. “Setsuna mama, Michiru mama, Haruka papa, Auntie Ranma.” There was an odd emphasis in the family titles when she said them.
 
Hotaru said, “There is something all of you need to realize, I'm not a little kid anymore. The four of you have been having sex together and trying to hide it from me. You should know that I'm not always asleep like you think when you play your `games.' You haven't been quiet, so I have heard plenty.”
 
Ranma wasn't in the least surprised. With her enhanced senses she had been aware that Hotaru had been doing more than just listening on several occasions. She hadn't wanted to get the girl in trouble so had kept silent about it. The other women looked stunned.
 
Michiru found her voice after a while. “Do… you want us to stop?”
 
Hotaru frowned and shook her head. “I've always been a lot more aware of what goes on in this house than you think. I want to point something out to you. I am now the same age mama and papa were when they started with each other. I don't want you to stop what you've been doing, I want to join in.”
 
Eyes went wide and jaws dropped. Three women sputtered and tried to produce intelligent sounding speech. Ranma just grinned.
 
The redhead laughed and said, “I wondered when you'd get the nerve to go from peeping to participating.”
 
Haruka turned a look on the goddess. “Peeping? You knew about this?”
 
The goddess shrugged. “When I got changed to divine I got better senses. I could tell she was out in the hall. When the door was shut she would press her ear to the door and listen. When the latch didn't catch (which happened a lot) she would ease the door open and watch.”
 
Due to her greater age, Setsuna recovered more quickly than the others. “Quite the little voyeur, aren't you?”
 
Hotaru looked at the green haired woman. “You weren't exactly quiet. The point is that I love all of you, including Ranma. It was bad enough for me when it was just Haruka papa and Michiru mama but when Setsuna mama and auntie Ranma joined in you have no idea how left out I felt.”
 
The other women were sputtering, “We couldn't…” “You're our…” `That would be…”
 
A scowl on her pretty face, Hotaru insisted, “It's not incest. You two have raised me like your daughter, but we aren't blood related.”
 
The other women sat quietly as they considered that. Michiru asked, “Ranma, do you approve of this?”
 
Surprised at being asked, she replied, “I don't know why you are asking me. Remember that I'm a sex goddess and god. As a girl I've had sex with my father and as a guy fathered a child on my mother. I'm not the person to be asking about this kind of issue.”
 
Haruka frowned. “So you would have sex with her?”
 
Ranma looked around. “Not without your Ok. Even if you are not blood relatives, you are acting as her parents. With that Ok, sure. When she opened the door for me today I was thinking what a pretty young woman she's turning into.”
 
Hotaru was immediately in front of Ranma. She gripped the goddess' shoulders and looked into her eyes. “Do you really think so? I hope so because I wanted to ask a huge favor of you.”
 
Considering the topic of conversation so far, Ranma could make a fairly good guess as to the favor. She decided it was better to get it out in the open. She asked, “What kind of favor?”
 
A bit shyly, Hotaru explained, “I want you in your god form to be the person I give my virginity to. Before I start having sex with girls like papa or my mamas I want to know what it feels like with a man.”
 
Ranma smiled. “Thank you, Hotaru. I'm honored that you would choose me instead of leaving it up to some random boy. I'd love to do it, but only if your parents agree. They have been my lovers for some months now and I won't go behind their backs. To do so would destroy the trust we've developed.”
 
The other women looked at each other. Finally Haruka spoke up. “I think we need to think about this before we can make a decision. Hotaru, you sort of caught us by surprise. To have the girl we have thought of as our daughter saying she wants to have sex with us, saying she wants a man to take her virginity is unexpected to say the least.”
 
Setsuna interjected at that point, “Hotaru, as important as this is to you, I don't think it was the reason Ranma came here today. I believe Ranma has some Senshi business to tell us about.”
 
Hotaru thought about that. “Ok. But don't think I'm going to forget about this. If we can't come to some kind of agreement about Ranma taking my virginity, I'll go looking for that `random boy' she mentioned.”
 
Haruka and Michiru both went a little pale at the threat.
 
Setsuna stepped in to fill the silence. “I have filled the others in on the basic situation. We still need to find out what happened when you sent off the probe.”
 
Ranma gave a quick rundown of what had happened at the giant relay station. She then explained, “Aries is going to have a briefing when they have the results of the analysis from the scans I took on the harvester Ship. They are going to want to explain what they learned about the Ship and discuss strategies for taking it out. I'd like for all of you to be there.”
 
Haruka looked stunned. “Be there…? At the meeting…? in Heaven?”
 
“Yes, in Heaven,” Ranma said in a firm tone. “Setsuna has already been there a couple of times. It wasn't so bad, was it?”
 
The green haired woman shook her head. “For the Supreme Being, Kami-Sama was surprisingly nice and polite.”
 
While the other Senshi just sat with their mouths hanging open Ranma said, “Aries is usually polite but can be a bit rough sometimes. He is not one to suffer fools gladly, if you know what I mean. I advise you to listen carefully and think about any questions you might have. If you ask a question where he thinks the answer should be obvious, he will call you stupid or ten kinds of idiot.”
 
Setsuna nodded. “I've met that sort before. I know how to behave around them. Have you already told the Inners about this?”
 
Ranma nodded. “Since I hang out with you ladies more than Usagi does, I thought it would be best for me to tell you about this.”
 
Hotaru snorted. “'Hanging out.' Is that your way of saying regular orgies?”
 
The goddess raised an eyebrow. What had gotten into Hotaru lately? She had always seemed to shy and quiet before. She seemed almost… sassy, today. Ranma decided she liked the change.
 
Taking the question seriously the redhead responded, “Sex isn't all we do together. Haruka and I often talk martial arts. Sometimes she, Setsuna and I even spar.”
 
That brought a snort from the blonde. “Sparring! So that's what you call it. It mostly feels more like getting the crap beat out of me over and over again. The only reason I keep doing it is because I've learned a lot.”
 
The redhead asked, “Do you want me to hold back more?”
 
The blonde's expression was one of mock horror. “Don't you dare. Maybe I should spar with you in Senshi form. At least I might be able to give you a decent fight. More important, my bruises would heal faster.”
 
Hotaru seemed startled. “So that's where you got those bruises from. I wondered.”
 
Haruka was quick to leap to her sensei's defense. “Ranma is a great sensei. She's tough but fair. I didn't get a single bruise that I didn't deserve.”
 
Ranma bowed her head and replied, “And you have been a good student. You learn quickly and never repeat a mistake. Sometimes I do think you a little too much of a glutton for punishment.”
 
“What do you mean by that?”
 
The redhead cocked her head at angle. “You demand to keep going when you should take a break. Dedication to the Art is one thing, but sometimes you push too hard. I think sometimes you forget that I'm not human anymore and can go on dishing out punishment all day long.”
 
Haruka blushed and said, “I'll try to remember that. You seem human enough in bed.”
 
Not the least bit embarrassed, Ranma grinned. “Thank you.”
 
Setsuna leaned over on the couch and elbowed Haruka. “Since the subject of sex had been brought up I'd like to mention something. I know the two of you are dedicated lesbians, while I'm bi. I just wanted to mention that if you ever want to give men a try, you should ask Ranma. I can guarantee a `divine' experience.” Silently she added, “Not to mention that if you try it for yourself, you can't deny Hotaru a chance to try it.”
 
Haruka and Michiru exchanged a look. Normally they would have rejected such a suggestion without any thought. This they couldn't reject so easily. Setsuna was talking about a person with whom (in another form) they had been experiencing repeated joyful sex with for months. Even if it was her changed to a male it was still Ranma. For the first time either girl could remember, they felt tempted to try sex with a man. Both were pretty sure they didn't need to ask if Ranma was willing.
 
Finally Haruka said, “Uh… could we get back to you on that?”
 
Michiru blushed and nodded, not trusting herself to speak about it. “I can't believe I'm even considering it,” she told herself. Then she looked at Ranma and blushed brighter.
 
For her own part, Ranma could recognize what Setsuna was doing. She wouldn't use her telepathy to snoop on her friends and sex partners. However, she easily read the expressions on their faces. She could see they were thinking about it. The thought of expanding the scope of sexual pleasures with her friends and adding Hotaru into the mix was a pleasant one.
 
Ranma stood up and said, “I'll let you know when to get together for the briefing. In the meantime I need to get home to my kids. Akane and my Mom are probably not happy with me for dumping the babysitting onto them.”
 
Hotaru jumped up and followed Ranma. Loudly enough to be heard in the living room, Ranma said, “You didn't need to walk me to the door.” More quietly she told the young girl, “Hang in there, Kiddo. If they are seriously thinking about doing it with me in male form they almost have to agree to let you try it.”
 
Before going out the door Ranma glanced toward the living room and noticed that none of the women there were in a position to see her and Hotaru. She quickly changed into a he and leaned down to give the girl a lingering kiss. When they broke the kiss Ranma whispered in her ear, “Think of that as a sample of things to come.” He straightened and closed the door.
 
Hotaru just stood in the Genkan for several minutes. She lightly brushed the tips of her fingers over her lips. “Sample” indeed. After feeling that, she was determined she would find a way to get Ranma into her bed or herself into his bed, regardless of whether or not her parents approved. It seemed fairly clear that Setsuna was in favor of the idea or at least willing to go along with it.
 
Author's Note: Thanks to Dumbledork. You were right, Sailor Moon needed to be told of Pluto's duplicity. Adding that part in doesn't require a change to the ending that I have planned, to I added it in.
 
For a while I've been posting two chapters every week. I missed a week because I was setting up a blog to post my stories separate from Mediaminer.org. On that blog I also want to post articles on the background to some of the stories and ideas I have for new stories. I'm hoping those of you who read this will look in my profile for the web address of the blog and check it out. I'm hoping people will make comments and suggestions that will help me decide how some new stories will be written.