Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Down With The Sickness ❯ Will You Give It To Me? ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Down With The Sickness
Rating: NC17
Pairings: Combinations of Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Gokou, and Vejita
Warnings: incest, yaoi, incest, lemon, incest, violence, incest, smut… incest...

Summary: Trunks and Gohan are both in love… with their own special loves. (Don't assume anything!) However, when they start to notice others, they begin to wonder…

A/N: There is incest in this chapter. *nods and sits down with notebook, ready to take names* If you decide to flame, please leave your full name, mailing address, home address, phone number, cell phone number, and email address. Thank you.




Will you give it to me?

Goten laughed at his appearance as he stood in front of the mirror. Gohan's "Saiyaman" outfit was far too large for him, but he loved the way the material felt, and the scent that was embedded in the fabrics made him feel protected. It was the most ridiculous display of colors and clothes that anyone could possible ever imagine - and this was excluding that mockery of a helmet. Goten just didn't understand how Trunks' mother could have created such a thing! Normally, Bulma was very stylish. Had it been a cruel joke on Gohan? Had Bulma fallen on her face laughing after he'd left in his new "disguise"?

He turned again, staring at the fabrics that hung off his ass. Was Gohan really that tall and muscular? The clothes hung on him like they would a hanger. He'd always known that he took after Chichi in height, but this was just incomprehensible! He turned back to face the full-length mirror on his brother's wall, grabbing the cloth that lay limp around his tights and pulling it up high, outlining his crotch. He could smell the sweet musk of sweat and his brother's essence, as well, just faintly, Videl. He scowled at the scent and ripped the clothes off as quickly as he could. He hated that damn woman! She and her father had made Saiyajin blood something to be ashamed of, and Gohan acted like he loved her!

Tossing the fabrics into the furthest corner of the room, Goten's hands shaking with his rage and hurt, he moved to leave, but paused as he saw Gohan step through the doorway, a content smile on his face, body faintly bruised. Goten halted at the thick scent of sex and blood that radiated off the young nubile body. Gosh… Gohan looked really nice right now.

"Chibi," Gohan chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "I know you don't like Videl very much…."

"I hate her, Gohan!" Goten exclaimed, hands balling into fists at his side. "She's taken you away from me and Daddy!" He didn't care at the moment that he seemed childish. Gods, he was still a child, just barely seventeen years old. He had even died, fought for the planet, and been abandoned by all those he had loved. Goten had known loneliness in its truest form in those brief hours he'd been without his mother, his brother, and his reunited father. All he had in those moments was a snobbish yet luscious prince who called himself Goten's best friend.

"I know, I know, chibi," Gohan shook his head, stepping forward and ruffling the teenager's hair with a chuckle. Goten turned his head away, afraid that if he spoke again he would start sobbing. He hated it when Gohan wasn't around. He felt alone, lost within the miserable world. Why couldn't it just be them - Gokou, Gohan, Chichi, and Goten - together forever? Why did Videl and Vejita always have to be lurking around, taking Gohan and Gokou away? He hated it!

Sighing, Gohan stepped back, looking over his worn body. "I need a quick shower, okay? How about you and I go out and hunt down some dinner afterwards?"

Goten's eyes sparkled as he looked up at Gohan, but he didn't want to be separated from Gohan for another second. "Can… um…" he rubbed the back of his neck, bowing his head faintly with a blush. "Could I take a shower with you?"

Gohan had already began undressing in front of his closet. He shrugged as he yanked off his boots, stumbling softly with a lack of balance and grace. "Yeah, sure." It wasn't uncommon for the two brothers to bathe together. They had grown up in a poor family out in the woods. As children, when Goten was just learning to walk and swim, they would spend hours in the river, splashing around and having fun, not worried about clothing or society's thoughts. Goten grinned brightly and rushed towards the bathroom, shedding his gi as he rushed hurriedly.

He skidded into the bathroom, slipping on the cool tiles. Scrambling for the tub, he fell beside it and reached out quickly, yanking the knobs. The water shot from the wall fiercely and he adjusted the handles to make the water warmer and soon steam was filling the bathroom. Giddily bouncing around, he shed his boxers and rushed towards the door. "Hurry up, Gohan! I'll use all the hot water if you don't!"

"I'm coming; I'm coming!" Gohan called back. Goten tapped his foot impatiently. How long did it take a guy to get undressed? He waited a few more seconds, hands shaking with excitement. When it became almost hard to see, Goten's impatience finally caught up with him and he stormed outside, threatening thoughts flashing through his Saiyajin mind.

Goten halted as he saw Gohan lying on the bed, his clothes strewn about the bedroom. The demi-Saiyajin's eyes were lidded, hand wrapped around his aching shaft, a phone next to his ear. Goten stiffed as he watched the hand run up and down the thick length, ragged breaths escaping parted lips. No… no, this couldn't be right. Gohan was supposed to be with him right now!

"Please… Videl… say it again."

No, no, no, no… no! Gohan was NOT speaking to Videl! Gohan was going to be with him in the shower any second. Goten would wake up and Gohan would be laughing as he got soap in his eyes! The room around them would be thick and hot from all the warm water. Then Gokou would knock on the door and join in the shower and they would hear Chichi yelling at them to not make a mess. Videl was NOT in this picture!

Goten blinked, but reality was stubborn.

"Ughhhh! Videl… pleaseee… again!" Gohan rasped.

No… no… no… no… "no… no… no…" Goten rushed over and grabbed the phone from Gohan's ear, slamming it down on the receiver. Gohan jumped up with a gasp, eyes locking on Goten's teary face. "You always choose her over me!" Goten exclaimed.

"Goten, damn it…" Gohan growled, eyes glancing back to the phone. Videl was going to be pissed at him!

"See! Again! You're thinking about her! What about me, Gohan! What about me and Daddy? I hate you! I HATE YOU!" Goten moved to run out of the room, but a firm hand reached out and snagged him, forcing him to halt. Gohan's warm midnight eyes locked on Goten and he smiled. "You're right, chibi. I'm sorry. Let's go get that shower, hmm?"

Goten swallowed, wiping away his tears with his free hand. "Really?"

"Yeah," Gohan grinned, rising from the bed, shaft still quite rigid. Goten grinned brightly, grabbing Gohan's arm and dragging him towards the bathroom. The two stumbled in, searching almost blindly for the shower. Tugging the elder demi in, Goten ducked under the hot spray as Gohan winced. "Does it have to be so hot?" Gohan muttered, reaching around Goten for the handle.

"I like it hot…" Goten muttered.

Gohan turned the cold water up more, canceling out the unbearable heat. He rose up, shaking back his damp black hair and smiling down at his younger brother. "You'll melt your skin, chibi!"

Laughing, Goten watched as Gohan reached over and grabbed the homemade shampoo. It smelt like mud and grass, but it worked better than store-bought products. Gohan reached forward and sighed. "You're too tall, Goten. Sit down or something."

Goten scowled as he fell to his knees. Maybe Gohan had just outgrown the Saiyaman outfit… but that didn't explain Videl's strong scent in the robes. He didn't want to think about her right now. Goten laughed as he felt Gohan's hands running through his coarse hair, but the joyful sound died off as he realized that he was kneeling right in front of something that looked very uncomfortable. Gohan's aching shaft had never been satisfied after Videl's vicious little games. That whore!

The arousal was moist with the water that was spraying down on the two demi-Saiyajin, little water droplets mixing with precum. Goten licked his moist lips as he stared at the thick length. Even through the mix of shampoo and water, he could smell Gokou on Gohan's skin.

Daddy, brother, and me…

It's the way things were meant to be. Goten reached out and rested his hands on Gohan's hips, leaning forward and licking down the side of the length like a child would a melting Popsicle. Gohan froze at the touch, his hands still buried in Goten's thick mane, the soap running through the locks and down Goten's backside. Gohan didn't respond at all, but most importantly he didn't rip himself away. Encouraged by the lack of movement, Goten did it again, adding more pressure with his tongue and nipping at the head. It was then, with that soft nip, that Gohan stumbled backwards, falling down in the tub. Goten grinned predatorily and leaned forward over his elder brother, smirking in a way that he could have only learned from one of the two royal Saiyajin. "Goten… wait… no, this…."

Goten frowned, hurt again returning in his soulful eyes. "But… but, Gohan, you and Daddy, you do this, don't you?" They didn't want him. It struck Goten like a bullet. Gohan, Gokou, Chichi… they always abandoned him because they didn't love him, didn't want anything to do with him. They all hated him! He stifled a sob as he struggled to rise to his feet. "I understand. I'm sorry. I'll leave… move out… go live with Trunks. I don't know. Goodbye."

A hand grabbed his ankle and pulled him back. "That's not what I mean and you know it, Goten!" Gohan growled before grabbing the back of Goten's neck and pulling him forward. Their lips met fiercely, the kiss filled with need. Goten whimpered as a tongue pressed forward into his mouth, brushing against his teeth.

Gohan…

Goten savored the taste, the scent, the touch. Everything in his senses screamed Gohan! He moaned, ached, throbbed for Gohan. Soap was leaking into his eyes and burning, but he didn't care. He merely shut them tighter as he pressed himself against that muscular torso, his own thickness growing harder as it brushed against Gohan's torso. Spots were sparkling in his vision and he whimpered. If Gohan didn't do something he was going to die… again.

"Go-han… please…."

"I know, chibi, I know," Gohan purred, breaking their kiss. He ran his hand through Goten's soapy locks of hair, pulling the head down for another brutal kiss. Goten squirmed as he felt the hand leave his hair, run down the length of his spine, and find his entrance. The digits were shoved inside him, caressing and stretching his walls, making the younger demi moan and writhe against the touch. Goten didn't care if it hurt. He needed Gohan inside him now. The younger demi was only seconds away from voicing his desires, but those skillful fingers within his entrance, growing in number, struck the bundle of nerves inside him and he lost all sane thoughts. He tried to speak, but each sound that left his lips were mere cries for more. Goten was thankful that the water was cooler now. It soothed his sweaty body, allowed him to breathe easier.

"Goten, please forgive me," Gohan smiled, pulling the smaller body further up, drawing Goten into his lap as the fingers left the prepped entrance. Goten moaned against him, wriggling, their shafts brushing together, each throbbing with needs. Gohan chuckled at the desperateness, brushing away soap that still dripped from the thick hair. "Can you stand? We need to rinse your hair."

"Gohan! No!" Goten exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Gohan's neck to keep the elder demi down on the shower's floor. Gohan chuckled, nuzzling Goten's cheek. "Okay… are you sure, though?"

"Please…" was all the younger brother could muster.

Nodding slightly, Gohan reached down, grabbing Goten's hips and guiding the teenager down over his shaft. Goten sobbed as he was filled by the burning length that stretched him more than he'd ever been before. He bit down on his lip, tasting his own blood flowing against his tongue. The pain lessened suddenly to mild discomfort as strong calloused fingertips wrapped around him, stroking gently, causing the younger brother to thrust into the hand. Goten whimpered as he forced himself to move, trying to keep himself from trembling. "Gohan…" he pleaded, leaning forward and resting his forehead into a strong shoulder. "Please… you're too big…" his voice trembled with each word.

Gohan wrapped his free arm around Goten's waist, guiding his kid brother's movements as he struggled not to lose control and just pound the teen mercilessly. Gohan knew how much this all meant to him. Goten had been alone for so much of his life. It was time for him to be the center, if only for a moment. "I love you, chibi. Always remember that." Gohan's thumb brushed against the tip of Goten's arousal as, one last time, he stroked the length.

Goten cried out with orgasm, seed spilling across both damp bodies. Gohan had little choice but to follow as the walls around his shaft convulsed. Bodies intertwined and still connected, the two fell backwards in the shower, water spraying down on them, washing away the evidence of their actions and cooling them off.

"Oi! Kids! Where are ya?" came a familiar voice. Gohan glanced up as the shower curtains were thrown back and grinned at Gokou's smiling face. "There you are! Hey, Goten! C'mon! Dinner's ready! I'm starving and Chichi won't let me eat until you two are at the table!"

Gokou reached down, wrapping an arm around Goten's body and tugging the younger brother up, into his arms. "Wow, you really wore him out, Gohan!" he laughed, turning and leaving the bathroom. Gohan chuckled, shaking his head as he climbed to his feet. "Wait a minute, Dad! Goten's hair is still soapy!"

~*~


TBC
~Jady