Fan Fiction ❯ W.I.T.C.H.:Staying Overnight ❯ Prologue: W.I.T.C.H. ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

If you've never heard of W.I.T.C.H., then I will tell you the information on all five guardians.

 

Will Vandom

Age: 14

Image: Short, messy red hair, brown eyes, loves to wear comfy outfits.

Power: She is the keeper of the Heart of Candracar. She gives her friends their powers over the four elements. She has absolute energy, including super speed, shooting pink energy blasts, etc.

When she transforms: She gets a purple stomach-baring top with bell-shaped sleeves, a turquoise mini-skirt, purple and turquoise stripes leggings, with purple boots knee-high boots.

 

Irma Lair

Age: 13

Image: Short, messy but nice, brown hair; sometimes worn in pigtails or a ponytail, blue eyes, wears a variety of clothes.

Power: Irma has the power to control water. She can put out fire with her water blasts!

When she transforms: She wears a long-sleeved stomach-baring turquoise top, a purple mini-skirt with turquoise and purple striped leggings, with purple boots a little higher than her ankles.

 

Taranee Cook

Age: 13

Image: African-American has short blue-black hair with random beaded hair and one long beaded braid, brown eyes, wears round glasses. Wears ethnic clothes.

Power: Lives to master the element fire. Can light the way through tunnels with her fireballs, and can throw fireballs at the enemies.

When she transforms: She has a short-sleeved stomach-baring purple top, and short turquoise shorts with purple and turquoise leggings, and purple sneaker/boots. Her glasses get bigger and her hair is in dreadlocks.

 

Cornelia Hale

Age: 14

Image: Long straight golden hair, hazel

Eyes, dresses classy, wears long skirts and rarely wears pants.

Power: Controls the element earth. Can make flowers grow, break through underground doors, Throw green blasts of magic, etc.

When she transforms: She wears a long-sleeved shoulder and stomach-baring turquoise top with a long purple skirt that goes down to her ankles, purple and turquoise leggings, and knee-high purple boots.

 

Hay Lin

Age: 13

Image: Long blue-black pigtails, brown eyes, wears goggles on her head, wears arm warmers and leg warmers, wears bungee cords on her waist, shoe-laces on her wrist, and she loves to wear mini-skirts. She's very animated when it comes to clothes.

Power: She rules the element Air. She can make the heaviest objects, as light as air, can make a windstorm or light breeze, and she is the only one who can fly!

When she transforms: She wears a short-sleeved stomach-baring turquoise top, a purple skirt that goes down to her knees, turquoise and purple socks that go up to her knees, and purple shoes that look like tap-dancing shoes, almost.

 

So, now you should be familiar with the girls...Now on to the story!