/ ❯ Chibis go to school ❯ Lunch and Math ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: * trying to hypnotize self * I oooown DBZ…I oooown DBZ…* snaps out of it because some baka claps * Oh fine, I don't own it!

I'm back for chapter 2 of my Chibi fic. I'm proud it didn't take me a month to get my lazy arse to write it! And thank you to all that reviewed, keep on reviewing! * Puppy dog eyes * please?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Ms. Kisses: * hides behind desk as a stampede of hungry kids grab their lunches and head towards the lunchroom without waiting for her * Oh my! * Grabs her own lunch and goes to the lunchroom and is oblivious to the fact that neither Cell nor Chi-Chi went to lunch *

In the back…

Chi-Chi: * Nearly fully absorbed by Cell * MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!!! MMMMPH MHP MMMMMMMPH!!!!

Cell: Shut up you pathetic human, you're mine! * Cackles evilly/inanely *

* Suddenly there is a bright flash of light and teenage Gohan and Chibi Trunks and Goten walk out of a time machine *

Cell: Good lord! Who are YOU people?! Can't you see I'm a bit busy?!

Mirai/Teenage Gohan: Uh well, somehow the timeline was messed up and that's my mommy you're about to absorb so I kind of need to stop you or else I won't be born.

Goten: Yeah! That's MY mommy too!

Cell: * To Gohan and Goten * This is YOUR mom * Points to Chi-Chi *

Gohan and Goten: * Nod *

Cell: YOU POOR CHILDREN!

Gohan: But I'm not a chi-

Cell: YOU MUST HAVE GROWN UP SO TRAUMATIZED!

Goten: What does traumatized mean?

Trunks: It means scarred for life.

Gohan: * To Cell * I guess you could say that…* Thinks of when Radditz kidnapped him *

Cell: * Thinks Gohan is thinking of Chi-Chi *

Goten: Anyways Mr. Cell, please let my mommy go `cuz I wanna be born.

Cell: Ok, to tell you the truth she actually doesn't taste that good. I'm out for Android! * Cackles evilly as he spits Chi-Chi out *

Chi-Chi: YOU STUPID MONSTER! * Kicks Cell, then she notices Gohan, Goten, and Trunks * Who are you? * Blushes as she looks at Trunks *

Trunks: Ugh…* Is VERY uncomfortable *

Goten: I'm your son!

Chi-Chi: WHAT?! But I'm quite sure I've never-

Goten: From the future!

Chi-Chi: Oh. * glances at Trunks * Then YOU'RE from the future too?

Trunks: Yeah! So I'm NOT up for grabs…* backs away from Chi-Chi *

Gohan: We should REALLY be going now…* grabs Trunks and Goten, hops in the time machine, and leaves *

Chi-Chi: darn. * walks away from Cell to the front of the classroom to find no one there * I CAN'T BELIVE IT! THOSE BAKAS WENT TO LUNCH WITHOUT ME! * grabs her lunch and a frying pan and walks to the cafeteria *

Cell: Hm, so they forgot us…either that or they WANTED me to absorb the brat back there…not that I could really blame them…* grabs a net and heads down to the cafeteria * I'm going to hunt me some Androids!

~*In the cafeteria*~

Goku: * looking at the still passed out Krillen * Man, you should really eat something.

Vegeta: He's passed out, I'd say that makes it kind of hard wouldn't you?

Goku: * shrugs * He should still eat…* shoves a peanut butter and jelly sandwich down Krillen's throat *

#17: * shakes head * that's a good way to suffocate a person you know?

#18: * whispering * If Goku kills him then we won't get to after school!

#17: * glares at Goku *

Goku: * Is too stupid to notice *

Tien: Hey Launch, should we stop Goku from suffocating Krillen?

Launch: Probably, but someone else will probably do it.

Tien: Yeah.

Chi-Chi: * comes to the cafeteria and sees Goku shoving a bit more food down Krillen's throat * GOKU NO!!! * walks over to him and whacks him with the Frying Pan of Terror and Doomâ"¢ *

Goku: What's wrong Chi-Chi?

Chi-Chi: Do you know what will happen if you shove food down Krillen's throat like that when he's fainted?

Goku: uuuuuuuuh… he'll have a really full stomach and thank me when he wakes up?

Vegeta: * mutters * Kakkarotto no baka…

Chi-Chi: NO! * whacks him again * HE'LL SUFFOCATE AND DIE! AND AS FOR YOU * glares at Vegeta * DID YOU JUST CALL MY SWEETHART A BAKA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Vegeta: YES I DID! WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ABOUT IT ONNA?

Chi-Chi: * whacks him with her frying pan…REALLY hard…then take a seat by Goku and smiles sweetly *

Vegeta: * practically screaming * NAPPA!!!!

Nappa: Yes Prince Vegeta?

Vegeta: WHY THE (the following has been censored so that young readers do not get any ideas) DIDN'T YOU SHIELD ME FROM THE CRAZY FRYING PAN-WEILDING ONNA?!?!

Nappa: Uh…I was watching that Barney tape they were showing the preschoolers…

Vegeta: YOU.WERE.WHAT?!?!

Radditz: It's TRUE! It's ALL true! I saw him commit the dirty deed my prince!

Vegeta: * red with anger * NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!

Krillen: * waking up * Wha?

#17: * whispering to #18 * Maybe when we take over the world we should go easy on Chi-Chi since she left Krillen for us to kill.

#18: Maybe, it's definitely worth considering…* smirks evilly at Krillen *

Krillen: I'm so dead…* faints again *

Freiza: * playing with his food * and this big pretzel is me and this small one is Vegeta…look I'm killing Vegeta! * is making big pretzel smash small one *

Vegeta: * turns away from Nappa * YOU'RE WHAT?! * glares at Goku * AND YOU KAKKAROTTO, STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY FOOD!!! I AM THE SAIYAN NO OUJI!!! YOU SHOULD OBEY ME YOU WEAKLING THIRD CLASS!!! IN FACT…YOU SHOULD ALL OBEY ME!!!!

~*Over at the teacher's table*~

Ms. Kisses: Oh my, whatever is wrong with Vegeta?

Kindergarten teacher: * casually * Oh, he always has his little outbursts…

Ms. Kisses: Yes, well is that necessarily healthy?

Kindergarten teacher: I wouldn't know. According to him I'm a `baka' whatever that means…I don't know Japanese.

Ms. Kisses: My, my…

Kindergarten teacher: Would you believe I only had those students for 2 days at the end of the year? They scared off approximately 23 teachers before me.

Ms. Kisses: Oh my…* pales a bit *

Kindergarten teacher: And let me tell you! Those were the WORST 2 days of my life.

Ms. Kisses: Uh…they are a very SPECIAL class…

Kindergarten teacher: DEMONIC is more like it!

* As if on cue, class turns they're eyes toward the teacher's table and they have those glowing red eyes *

Ms. Kisses: Oh my, my, my!

~*After Lunch*~

Ms. Kisses: Did everyone enjoy lunch?

Chi-Chi: Goku almost suffocated Krillen, Vegeta called him a baka, Nappa was watching Barney, and the cyborgs were whispering!

Bulma: I had a pleasant lunch!

Vegeta: That's because your father took you out to eat at some big, fancy restaurant!

Bulma: * smiles * I know…and there was the cutest waiter…

Vegeta: B-b-but Bulma…I lov-hey what kind of shit am I saying?!

Bulma: You WHAT Vegeta?

Vegeta: Nothing, you little twerp!

Ms. Kisses: Vegeta! I'm afraid you'll have to be punished! First you said a bad word then you called poor Bulma a twerp!

Bulma: * mock crying * yeah…

Vegeta: What are you going to do with me? Send me to that "scary" corner?

Ms. Kisses: No, I'm going to make you sit by Bulma until the end of the quarter and parent-teacher conferences so you can appreciate how SPECIAL she is!

Bulma: * lets out a little yelp *

Vegeta: * mutters something about telling his father when he gets home *

Goku: Boy Vegeta, you get all the luck!

Radditz: Luck? Kakkarotto, you were dropped on your head harder than I thought…

Goku: But now Chi-Chi has to sit by me…

Chi-Chi: * puppy dog eyes * What's wrong with me Goku?

Goku: It's just that you always hit me with that scary frying pan…

Chi-Chi: * polishing her frying pan lovingly * What did you say Goku?

Goku: * whimpers *

Chi-Chi: DON'T WHIMPER IN CLASS! * hits Goku with frying pan *

Maron: Teacher…

Ms. Kisses: Yes Maron?

Maron: Nobody sat by me at lunch and nobody's sitting by me in the classroom either…

Ms. Kisses: Aw poor dear…

#17: Once again, she's not an animal.

Ms. Kisses: You can go up there and sit at Bulma and Vegeta's table.

B/V: IT'S YOUR FAULT! * point to one another *

Maron: Hi! So Bulma…if we have any homework tonight can I copy from you?

Bulma: No you CANNOT!

Maron: Vegeta?

Vegeta: Don't even think I'll consider it, besides I just get the royal scholars that my father hired to do it for me.

Maron: But that's cheating…* raises hand * Ms. Kisses, Vegeta cheats on his homework.

Bulma: And you DON'T?

Ms. Kisses: Vegeta! I already have a lot to talk about with your parents at parent-teacher conferences; please do not add cheating to the list.

Vegeta: psh…like I care what you say about me…like I really care….

Bulma: psst…Vegeta?

Vegeta: What is it onna?

Bulma: I say we call a temporary truce and find some way to get Maron out of here.

Vegeta: It's a deal. How about we just feed that Yamcha guy to her?

Bulma: No! I LIKE Yamcha!

Yamcha: * At a different corner of the room sitting with the still-fainted Krillen * I think they're talking about me…

Ms. Kisses: Ahem, if you could all please pay attention class, now we will start math! Math is a very SPECIAL subject!

Vegeta: You make it sound like we're taking Sex-Ed!

Class except for Goku, Nappa, and Maron: * sniggers *

Goku, Nappa, and Maron: What's that?

Chi-Chi: Don't worry Goku, you don't need to know until your older.

Goku: ok…is it food?

Chi-Chi: * hits Goku again with her frying pan * NO! IT'S NOT FOOD!

Goku: I just asked…* sniffles *

Ms. Kisses: * glances at Vegeta * I'll ignore that…anyway, can anyone tell me what 2+2 is?

Radditz: psst… Goku it's * whispers something to Goku *

Goku: * raises hand * Macaroni and Cheese?

Ms. Kisses: Uh…No. But that was a very SPECIAL answer!

Radditz: * snickers *

Vegeta: * raises hand * It's 4. And Radditz…you shouldn't use Kakkarotto as your shield so you can say what you think the answers are without directly doing it.

Radditz: I…I'm afraid you made a slight mistake Prince Vegeta, I only did it to prove that my brother believes me all the time and…

Vegeta: SILENCE!

Radditz: Yes prince.

Ms. Kisses: Very good Vegeta! Let's all clap for Vegeta being a very SPECIAL person!

Vegeta: * glares at class * Don't even think it.

Ms. Kisses: Yes, well now I'm going to put up different problems for everyone and you need to solve them.

Class minus the still-fainted Krillen: * come up to the board *

Ms. Kisses: Ok, Vegeta, your problem is 7+3, Bulma, your problem is 9+11, Yamcha, your problem is 2+4, Goku, your problem is 1+1, Piccolo, your problem is 7+5, Radditz, your problem is 8+7, Nappa, your problem is 2+0, Maron, your problem is 7+7, Tien, your problem is 6+9, Launch, your problem is 8+4, #17, your problem is 8+9, #18, your problem is 9+9, Cell, your problem is 10+11, Freiza, your problem is 5+3 and Chi-Chi, your problem is 5+4. (Phew, I THINK I got everyone…)

~*5 Minutes Later*~

Ms. Kisses: Now, when I call your name tell me the answer you got. Vegeta?

Vegeta: 10.

Ms. Kisses: Very good, you can go back to your seat. Bulma?

Bulma: 20.

Ms. Kisses: Great! Yamcha?

Yamcha: 6…I hope.

Ms. Kisses: Correct! Goku?

Goku: um…sevendee 11?

Ms. Kisses: I'm afraid not, please stay at the board. Piccolo?

Piccolo: 12.

Ms. Kisses: Very good! Radditz?

Radditz: 15.

Ms. Kisses: Great! Nappa?

Nappa: 0?

Ms. Kisses: Sorry, please stay up there with Goku. Maron?

Maron: 97?

Ms. Kisses: Nope, sorry. Tien?

Tien: 15?

Ms. Kisses: Very nice! Launch?

Launch: 12.

Ms. Kisses: Nicely done! #17?

#17: 17.

Ms. Kisses: Right! #18?

#18: 18.

Both cyborgs: And don't EVER be `cute' by giving us the same numbers as our names again! *They sit down *

Ms. Kisses: Oh my. Cell?

Cell: 21.

Ms. Kisses: Very good! Freiza?

Freiza: 8.

Ms. Kisses: Nice job! And finally, Chi-Chi?

Chi-Chi: 9.

Ms. Kisses: Very nice work! Our 3 left, Goku, Nappa, and Maron, please study at home tonight with your parents.

Goku: * Shrugs * If daddy's home I will.

Nappa: my parents disowned me when I couldn't pass preschool.

Maron: I don't have parents…but I bet that Turtle Hermit guy will help!

Ms. Kisses: See how…unique the world is class? There are all kinds of people.

Piccolo: * Thinking * That means there are MORE people like you in the world? I think we should all be frightened…very frightened.

Freiza: People like me who are destined to rule!!!! HaHahAHhaHAHahHAHa!!!!

Cell: * looks at Freiza in a funny way *

#18: Shut UP Freiza!

Freiza: I WILL BE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!! WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE ME SHUT UP? HaHahAHhaHAHahHAHa!!!

#18: #17, you do the honors.

#17: You're too kind…* blasts Freiza unconscious *

Ms. Kisses: Oh my! #17 you should be ashamed of yourself!

#17: * Thinking * Fine, I'll play your little game * Out loud * I AM sorry!!! * Begins sobbing uncontrollably * IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!! FORGIVE ME FRIEZA!

Ms. Kisses: Oh my…I'll let you off this one time…

#17: * Clears up immediately * Oh THANK you Ms. Kisses! * Thinking * I CANNOT believe I just did that…

Ms. Kisses: In celebration of your first day, the rest of the day will be playtime!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

O_o What horrors will come about at playtime? Will Krillen stop fainting? Will everyone figure out that #17 was just acting? Will Ms. Kisses go crazy? Just wait and find out! Oh yeah, and I need your opinion: Should I bring Trunks and Goten back from the future? I'm debating on it and I wanted to see what you guys think.

~*Saiyan Princess*~