+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bakugo katsuki didn't know what to think why would the boy that he lost years ago be standing right in front of him. where did he go? is that really him? was this just some cruel joke that the class did? was he a clone?

bakugo had a million thoughts running through his head

flashback

four year old bakugo and ren walk into the Forrest "hey ren?"

"yeah?"

"do you ever wanna become a hero?" bakugo asked

"yeah! I wanna be just like allmight! so brave and strong." ren does a typical superhero pose copying allmight.

"yeah hehe! me too!"

bakugo says with a smile his small fists punching the air like he's fighting

"hey wanna play hide and seek?" bakugo says with a bright smile.

"as always!."

they should have never played that game of hide and seek.

bakugo is awakened from his thought dropping the weight lifter on his foot. "fuck!." he yells hissing in pain. "katsuki be quiet!." his mother yells from downstairs.

"shut up you old hag!" bakugo yells to his mother.

they had weeks to train for the sports festival.

back to ren and izuku.

after they got back from school izuku and his brother started training going for long runs.

"come on ren," izuku said running into the sandy area with his brother on his tail "coming!" ren said running ahead of izuku the weight of the sand slowing them down.

time skip.

After weeks of training it's time for the U.A sports festival it would be a lie saying ren wasn't excited.

Ren sat next to izuku in the waiting room with all the other students.

"Are you excited?!" Ren says squirming in his seat not being able to control himself for even a minute.

He kicks his feet with a bright smile.

"Uh... Yeah very.. "

Izuku says in response nervously.

A second later the door opens there stands Iida

"Everyone get your game faces on we're entering the arena any moment now! "

Both Ren and izuku along with other students stand up.

"Midoriya," Todoroki spoke standing in front of the two siblings.

"Hello! " Ren says with a huge toothy smile

he could hear the blonde scoff.

"Hey, todoroki. What's up?"

izuku asked.

"From an objective standpoint, I think it's very clear that I'm stronger than you. "

"Uh... Um yeah. "

Izuku said in defeat.

todoroki glares at izuku.

"However you have allmight helping you out. just know I will beat you. "

"What's up with all these declarations of war lately?. " Denki says breaking the long silence

"Yeah what's the big deal? Why are you picking fights all of a sudden." Kirishima spoke holding onto todoroki's shoulder

"We're not here to be each other's friends don't forget this is not a team effort. " Todoroki pushes the red spiky-haired male's hand away and walks off.

Time skip

After izuku's long speech

All the students from class 1-A walk out the tunnel. ren stood next to his brother looking over at his determined face he quickly masked his face with the same one ready for a challenge.. for the excitement.

Ren looks out at the stands seeing what felt like more than millions of people staring down at them he wasn't phased he carried that bright smile with pride.

Everyone started whispering as the blonde went on stage and spoke into the mic

"I just wanna say..I'm gonna win. "

Then he walks off back to the rest of the class

Midnight announced the first course that was an obstacle Ren and the other students along with other classes got ready to start running

"Begin! " Midnight yelled

"Showtime," Ren said smiling. As he quickly started running next to his brother he sped up a bit pushing past other students roughly

Todoroki quickly activated his quirk creating an ice path freezing everyone before todoroki could get any farther Ren stared at him he felt todorokis powers rush through his body.

Unfreezing everyone with the fire quirk he started running again passing todoroki

He wanted a fair win you could say.

He was in first place and he was planning on staying there he saw bakugo using explosions to try and launch himself in front of Ren as well as momo and Kirishima.

Ren heard bakugo scream at the top of his lungs "I won't get let you get away you bastard!"

Then there were these green bots. What a nice little touch. Ren said to himself using the quirk to freeze one in place.

he ran on top of them jumping off landing on his feet he barely caught his balance as he started running again.

"Come back here Ren! " Bakugo yelled on rens tail.

Ren created an ice path going over "the fall."

"Sorry bakugo but I'm kind of looking forward to beating you!."

Ren was still in firsts luckily he heard the announcer say the next part of the course which was minefields

"Crap," Ren said stepping quickly over the mines trying not to step on them sadly he felt himself close to overusing the quirk. He felt bakugo grab him by his arm and yell "I got you now. " Then... He passed Ren.

Ren growled. Finally over the mine. He ran as fast as he could if he took bakugo's quirk he would lose either way it's better to be in second place.

Then he heard a loud explosion Ren was shocked to look up and see his brother flying his way past bakugo.

Ren smiled

I'm proud of you izuku. Ren thought to himself

"And izuku midoriya is the winner!"

Present mic announced his voice booming the stadium.
End of Chapter 4
A/N: AWWWWWW LOOK AT CARING REN AHHHHHH