+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bakugo waited at the entrance after school  there he spotted ren. bakugo almost smiled. 

Almost.

That was until he saw who was with him That stupid girl who was a huge pain in the ass. 

He clenched his fists. Not even trying to hide his anger towards the girl.

If he was going to apologize he didn't want anyone else to hear him other then ren it may sound childish but with bakugo that's best you will get. 

Instead of sticking with his plan to apologize he walks towards them. 

....
Ren was uncomfortable as the girl clung to him all day. "soo~ Ren wanna come to my house to study? "
"No I'm okay." 

"Come on pleeeaseee." She begged trying to give off puppy eyes. 

"I said I'm okay-" He was cut off by a deep voice. 

"look it's Ren and his little girlfriend." The blonde said with a sneer slinging his bag over his back. 

Ren was confused. 

"Girlfriend-?" Ren was caught off by the girls hand covering his mouth. 

"Yup!" She said blush dusting her cheeks. 

For a second bakugo's face dropped then it was masked with a grin. 

"That's great." 
He turns to look at me his grin gone

"Cya. " Then he walks away. 

.... 

Bakugo didn't understand why his heart felt like it was getting stabbed with millions of tiny little knifes he didn't understand why he cared so much. 

he didn't understand why everytime he Was near Ren he felt
Good emotions. 

The last time bakugo was happy was hours before he lost ren.

Flashback

"ren! Come on! " Little Bakugo said running across the log" I'm coming!" Ren said following bakugo Laughing. 

They were going to their secret hideout. Bakugo kept running. "over here Ren!"

Bakugo heard no response. He turns around No one was there. 

"Ren! Come on we are not playing hide and seek any more!" The young child didn't understand why his friend was hiding. 

Bakugo looked everywhere until he stepped on something.

Ren's bracelet. 

Bakugo had one just like ren's but rens had bakugo's name and bakugo had ren's name. 

It was like a token of their friendship... 

"Ren..?"

No response..

he clenches the bracelet in his small palm. 

End of flashback

bakugo clenches the old bracelet in his hand looking down at it Examining it gently. He bursts in tears he blamed it on himself this whole time so did his parents. 

He can't just pop out of nowhere now that he's over it. 

He takes the bracelet and crushes it with a shaky fist 

"I need to train. " He says throwing the bracelets in his drawer wiping away his tears.