.hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Secret ❯ Moonstone's Breakdown ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

After losing a portion of his power by donating it to Kite by mistake Moonstone returned to a room, which he had created by using his techniques. He had a room for himself and a room for his little pet dragon (Bea).
 
Moonstone was about to log off when he realized he had mail it said from anonymous, I know about your powers come to delta hideous hidden dungeon if you would like to learn how to harness those powers of yours. Ps come alone.
 
So without hesitation Moonstone went to delta hideous hidden dungeon. As he entered the dungeon he spotted the owner of the item shop in root town he recalled his name being Lios. Moonstone a man of many words shouted tell me! Lios replied “I'm glad you came we have been watching you since you created your account and we believe you have special powers which are illegal so we are going to have to ask you to terminate your account. We noticed how you put Orca into a coma and we believe you have done enough damage don't you? Lets put an end to it here ok?”
 
Moonstone then broke down to his knee's shouting! “No! No! No! I made a vow I wouldn't give up until Bea returned from her coma I know I put Orca into a coma I don't need to be told! It wasn't meant to be this way! Why! Why have you been watching me! What rites have you to watch me! Who do you think you are! Isn't it illegal to stalk someone! I've had enough of people telling me what to do!”
 
Lios looked shocked and said, “We will contact you again!” and logged out! Moonstone then thumped the ground and broke down into tears before logging out of the game!