.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction / .hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction / .hack//LIMINALITY Fan Fiction ❯ .hack// Rising Hero ❯ Log In: Silfaron ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own .hack// unfortunately, because otherwise I would be filthy rich, be living in a mansion, and have a soda machine in my room, but I don't see that happening.

------------------------------

I couldn't wait to get started.

I had just bought the biggest online game ever: "The World". I quickly installed it on my computer, and started it up.

The game went to the character making screen. I experemented for a while, and finally started my actual design. My class was Long Arm, a class that used Spears and Halberds as weapons. Since my characters defense was limited, he wore some chain mail and some simple cloth pants. He had skin that wasn't really light, but not tanned either. He also had short and messy brown hair. My character used a simple begginer halberd. I was happy with that design and logged in.

I put on my FMD, a headset that makes the virtual experience as realistic as possible, and entered the game world.

"The World" was even more realistic than I thought. The FMD I wore was put in first-person POV (point of view) and made it so I saw out of my characters eyes.

I was in the Aqua Capital, Mac Anu. It was a nice little town, I stood on the bridge watching the gondola pass. Then I remembered I had to meet someone.

The sound of everybody talking was annoying, but I quickly got used to it. I walked up to a muscular man carrying a giant axe over his shoulder. "Excuse me," I said. He turned to me. "Do you know where the weapon shop is?" I asked. He pointed in a direction then turned back to what he was doing.

I started toward the weapon shop, looking at my surroundings. I couldn't believe the graphics on this game. But as long as I was thinking about computers and code I couldn't enjoy the full experience. I shook the thoughts out of my head and found the weapon shop.

There was a short boy there with tanned skin, some basic iron armor, and a basic begginers blade. He had kind of long blond hair. I recognized him immediatly. "Joseph!" I yelled running up to him. "Oh, you must be Isaac," he replied. "My names Wraith in game though," he said looking annoyed. "Oh yeah, and I'm Silfaron..." I muttered, sort of embarresed. "Anyway, I was about to go train, wanna come?" He asked. "Of course!" I yelled, running towards the Chaos Gate.

------------------------------
Author's Notes:
Well, my first fanfic put up on MediaMiner. I hope you like the first chapter!