.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction / .hack//LIMINALITY Fan Fiction / .hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ .Hack//Imagine ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LL: I haven't finished .hack//sign but I know a lot about it. Please bare with me here… if you know where to download anything on it I'd appreciate it. And if you happen to notice something wrong in my story please tell me so I can fix it.

Shea: baka yaro… why are you making a story then?

LL: I had an idea stuck in my head… and it wouldn't leave… I tried a lot to get rid of it but it wouldn't work.

Shea: Well, since you probably forgot, I'll do it for you.

LL: forgot what?

Shea: Exactly… LL owns nothing!

LL: -_- oh, that…

--Prologue--

Chikarazoe heihou…

(Help me…)

Onegaishimasu…

(Please…)

Bekarazu makaritooru shoshi ooseru…

(Don't let them succeed…)


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A 14 year-old girl with blonde hair, in a ponytail that reached a couple inches below her shoulders, sat at a computer with a goggle headset she created on her head. The screen flashed in front of her showing she had an email. The girl clicked on the letter and opened it.

Hey Kunoichi,

Sup? Want to meet at Arinomama Garden? May and I are already there. We logged on an hour ago… we just fixed the bugs in that area.

None-other-than,
Kurayami

Under the headset the girl rolled her eyes and switched her headset so it would view The Reikai instead of email.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

Two figures stood off into the distance of a flower field. The field was filled with gold and red poppies and Sakura trees were placed in various areas. The wind caused the trees to dance and let loose the flower petals that they held. Kunoichi, who now looked a year older, walked through the field and the Sakura petals bounced off her outfit.

"Hey Kura, May!" Kunoichi yelled and she ran towards them.

Kurayami was 15 had light pink hair tied back in a low ponytail and side bangs with dark blue eyes while May too was 15 and had light brown hair and bright green eyes. The two watched Kuno as she ran towards them. When she reached them the wind began to blow violently and whispered to them:

Chikarazoe heihou…

Onegaishimasu…

Bekarazu makaritooru shoshi ooseru...


The wind returned to its normally programmed self and the three girls glanced at each other without uttering a word for a couple minutes.

"Was I the only one who heard that?" May asked.

"Maybe, maybe it was that programmer helping us, Saito or whatever." Kura pointed out.

"My computer would have said Nobuki - logged on." Kuno pointed out.

The scenery of the area changed to a nighttime version, and only in the blink of an eyes. The only thing different was the moon was blood red and it began to warp but they didn't notice that, yet.

"Who changed the scenery?" Kuno asked as she looked around at the darkened field.

"I haven't changed any settings at all." Kura said.

"Um, guys, we have a problem…" May said as a heavy wind picked up. The wind led them straight to the warped moon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

Chikarazoe heihou…

(Help me…)

Onegaishimasu…

(Please…)

Bekarazu makaritooru shoshi ooseru…

(Don't let them succeed…)


--Prologue--

LL: Yay! I finished the prologue! Tell me what you all think! Leave a review please!

Shea: *sleeping*

LL: -_- I think it's late... it's almost midnight...

Shea: *throws random object at LL*