.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ .hack//DAWN ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
Opening: Real World The real life Subaru wakes up in her bed. She reaches over on her night stand for her glasses, she sits up and puts them on. She lifts her self out of bed, and into her weelchair. (Grunt Sigh) She weels out of her room. She sees a note left from her mom. -Had to Go into Work today, love Mom- She shuffels some papers around, and sees her latest medical bill Y1186.00 (Thinking) "I really keep shooting up our bills." She rolls back into her room. She turns on her computer, and puts on her VR Visor. ALTIMITE Instead of the usal default descktop, she has a picture of her and the real Tsukasa. (Chime) "Oh new mail." Two New Messages "One from Tsukasa." Hey, How are you? Listen meet me later at Delta: Soaring Courupted Mage, I'll be wating there. :-)
But whoe is this from. She opens the post 98^$^%#(fhsDo9324udkw934ke thf03i Meet9#@9 Mor0897Mo878dad7iik Theta: Chosen Hopless Nothingness. Dungon85136. Come Alone342467849. "I guess I'll go. Log in." Subaru warps in, she, turns to the Chaose Gate, holds up her axe, and warps. She warps into the dark filed., and proceeds to the dungon. "What the, there are know enemys here." (eerie electronic hum) (gasps) And who to emerge other than Skeith. "Use Sprite! Use Sprite!" (Bang)
(Morganna) "Subaru, do you think I would let you get away?" Subaru trys to run but she is traped "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Skieth prepares to do Data Drain. "Skieth, drain here." He completes the process. The real world Subaru drops the remote, and falls from her chair.
 
(Tsukasa) "Hmm, she's late, she would have been here by now. She hasn't replied to my mail." (beep beep) Huh? Mimiru." Tsukasa is back in Mac Anu. (Mimiru) "Hey there."
(Tsukasa) "Have you seen Subaru?"
(Mimiru) "No I haven't."
(Tsukasa) "She was supose to meet me. But she never came."
(Mimru) "Maybe something came up."
(Tsukasa)"I would know, she always tell if she's going to be late or has to go to the hospital or."
(Mimru) "Hey what do you mean the hospital?"
(Tsukasa) "Oh, I've said to mutch."
(Mimru) "Ask Silver Knight, maybe he would know. Say you know, Sora's been missing to. Ever since Aura awakend, he hasn't been around."
 
(Morganna) "Subaru is the perfect bait I need to lure Tsukasa, and Aura back to me." A Corupted pearson warps in. "What do you want Project-88?"
 
(P-88) "My mistress, only to serve you. Everything is going as planed. But there is a problem."
 
(Morganna) "What?"
 
"Helba, is catching on to us. It's only a matter of time before she relizes you have Data Drained Subaru of the Knights, and comes to plant a Vaccine." "Then we won't let her will we. I think it's time to start testing. Innis, come forth." (eerie electronic hum) Innis emrges
 
(Morganna) "Throw Helba and the others off the trail of us. Use your powers of Decite." (Static) He disapears.
 
"Is that wise my mistress. These things are only in the early stages."
 
"I don't want my prized team to be damaged. That's why we shall test each and everyone of them. Skieth has already proved his worth, now it is time for the next seven to do so."
 
"What of Macha's Data?"
 
"I have converted Macha to Phase 6. She will collect Data on Love and Affection, on Subaru."
 
"Your using Subaru as a guinie pig."
 
"Exactly."
 
In the Real World. Subaru's mother comes in. "Miyuki I'm home! Hello? (She looks around) Miyuki? (She walks to her room, and knocks softly) Miyuki? Are you asleep? (She walks in. To see her lying on the floor) "Miyuki! (She runs to her) Miyuki! (She feels her fore head, then she takes out her cell phone, and starts daling) "Hold on sweet heart. Yes Hello? My daughter is unconscious! Yes. Yes. 1481 Hitoshi Lane. Please hurry!" (sustained electronic beep) Miyuki's mother sits by her bed side her hands cupped. (P.A) "Doctor Kido to The E.R. Doctor Kido to the E.R. " (Nurse) "Can I help you sir?"
 
(Man) "Yeah, I'm looking for my wife and daughter."
 
"Name please." "Mine or my daughters?" "Paitents name sir." "Miyuki Mashimo." "Lets ee, Ah yes Coma Victem, room 218, but visting hours are up sir." She looks up, and sees that he is gone. "Hey." He hugs his wife. "How is she?"
"No response. She was out when I found her. Maybe if I didn't go into work today, this would have never happend." "It's okay."
"We almost lost her once, what if she doesn't escape this time. What if something she really needs, stops functioning, or gets damaged? She only escaped by a narrow margin last time. Paralyzed for life."
The Doctor who had been standing ther the whole time wips his eyes dry and clears his throught. "Excuse me. But I need to ask a few questions. First of all, does your daughter have a history of Epilpsey?" "No. No she's never had seizure in her life." "Yes I see. Now it says here when she was eleven, she was tested posotive for Bacterial Menegits, which attacked her nervous system, and she became paralyzied."
(Mother) "Doctor, please, tell me what happend to my daughter."
 
"I don't know ma'am. But I did have a patient like this once."
 
Subaru awakens. She liftes crawls then collapses. (Macha sining) "La, la la, la la la. La!"
(Subaru) "That music, it's so lovely, it makes me think of Tsukasa."
 
(Morganah) "That's enough Macha. You are finished. Subaru, you have awakend."
 
(Subaru) "Where is my terminal, am I?"
 
(Morganna) "Trapped? Like Tsukasa? Yes you are. You all have messed with my plans for the last time."
 
"Tsukasa will rescue me."
 
"He doesn't even know where you are. And even if he did, my loyal army would stop them all. Now, it's time for the next part of the experiment. Gorre." (elctronic hum) The two heads of Gorre emmerge, roaring. Subaru looks up at them in fear.
(Morganna) "With your collected data, attack cruly, then examin her side of crulty.
 
The Two heads circle around, then come together, and start talking. ( Head 1) "You know I..." (indestinct)
(Other Head) "Shall we do it then?" The two heads circle again one moves left the other right, and come accross form eachother, with Subaru in the middle. The little gems on their heads light up, and jagged beams shoot. Subaru screams in pain, as her cloths are being torn to pieces. "Stop it, please!" The attacks ceases. The Two heads laugh, cruly. Subaru lies in a trance like state. A great deal of her cloths are torn up. Her skirt is almsot enirely gone, and her hair is messed up, her breasts are slightly exposed. MEANWHILE Tsukasa anxiously awaits for Helba to arrive. Helba comes.
(Helba) "I'm sorry, Tsukasa, something is preventing me from finding anything out." "What if Morgannah, has Subaru? What if she's herting her? What if... She data drained her. She did it to me. It was painfull, really really painfull."
(Helba) "What ever Morgannah is doing, she obviously want's Subaru for it."
 
(Tsukasa) "What about Aura?"
 
(Helba) "What about Aura?"
(Tsukasa) "Perhaps she could find Subaru."
(Helba) "It is possible. I'll see if I can find her." (beep beep)
(Tsukasa) "Huh, Mail. It's from Aura."
(Helba) "What does it say?"
(Aloud) "Tsukasa, I'm sorry, about my mother, she has been throwing you off with her powerfull "phase program" Come to Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. I'll be wating. -Aura-" Tsukasa goes up to the gate
(Helba) "Wait, you don't know. This could be a trap set up by Morganna."
(Tsukasa) "Look, Subaru is in trouble. She means everything to me. I'm going."
"Very well. In the meantime, I will find out more about his Phase Program Aura, speaks of." Tsukasa, activates the key words, but gets the message: PROTECTED AREA. YOU CAN NOT WARP HERE. "That's funny. Look I can't Warp There."
"You can't? Hmph, he's at it again."
"What?"
"Never mind. I'll unlock it for you. Try it now."
He trys, and warps there. "Good. Pig head." Helba warps out. Tsukasa walks to the Sanctum. He looks around.
"Talk about Deja Vu." The older Aura Appears.
"Aura? You've grown!"
"Yes I have."
"What did you mean by 'your mother?'"
"Morgannah, is my mother. The World is my birth place.
Tsukasa, Morgannah has Lady Subaru, of the Knights."
"Then I have to get her!"
"You can't! Morgannah is protected by her army of eight. They all know Data Drain, they all will kill you. You can not beat Skieth."
"Eight, Guards? She has eight guards protecting her?"
"Yes. Skieth wants me. I could give myself, but now."
"What?"
"Nothing. Forget about it." A tremendous rumbling starts up. The Sanctum shakes, and static fills. "He is comming. Run, other wise you'll be trapped once more!" Skeith appears, and waves his wand. Tsukasa trys to warp out, but can't. Helba's wand flys down. Skieth flees. Tsukasa is warped out
(Helba) "Are you all right?"
(Tsukasa) "Yea. She's got Subaru! Morgannah, has her."
(Tsukasa) "Yes. That's not all."
(Helba) "What?"
"Call everyone. Tell them to meat me in Net Slum." As Tsukasa, warps out, Orca of the Azure Sea, warps in. Then Kite warps in.
(Orca) "Hey." Later Bear, comes out of a Dungon, onto a Stormy Filed
(Mimiru) "Hey old man!"
(Bear) "Well hello there young lady." (thunder crashes)
"Tsukasa E-Mailed me. He want's us to meet him in Net Slum." (thunder)
"Okay then we should go."
(thunder) "Hmm, it's like this at home." (thunder) "Is it?"
"Yep." The two warp out.
(Morganna) "Hello Subaru."
(Subaru) "Oh please, leave me alone. Please."
"I can not do that. You're not a princess any longer." Fidechell appears.
"Now what are you going to do to me?"
"Fidechell what are you doing here?"
(Fidechell) "The Terror of Death, flies in presute of the A.I. Lord of The Sea, is Drained to oblivion. All the Gurds shall fall, as the .hackers quarantine 'The World.' We shall all fall, by the wrath of the Bracelet. Untill it's end, with the defeat of the Cubia." Fidichell is warped out.
"That means nothing. Ignore it!"
(Project-88) "My Mistress. There is a problem.." (he continues talking) Subaru starts crawling away. She get about a few feet, crouches up, hitting her head. She looks up Tarvos, towers over her. She pants and looks in terror. Several nails, are suspended over her. They all fly down on her. "Ahh ahh." She runs, the nails are chasing her. The nails are deleated.
(Morgana) "Fool. You can't run away. Magus. (Magus appears) Restore her." Subaru is healed.
"Be greatfull. Innis come forth! (Innis comes) It's time, to see your powers of decite first hand. Give her frightning illusions." Subaru figits violently.
"No. No. Stop, it's not true. No, no no, (crying) God NO! They hate me. They hate me! No they don't. Ahhh! I'm going to die! I'm going to die! Nobody cares. Help, somebody, my chair, where's my chair? I can't walk Why won't anybody help me? Please, oh god help me!!."
(Morganna) "Enough." Subaru stops figiting, and sobs.
(Silver Knight) "What?"
(Tsukasa) "Morganna has her. And there is no telling what she is doing."
(Silver Knight) "We have to help her! We have to save her!"
(Mimiru) "Helba told us to wait here, for now, so we should wait."
"I can't wait. What if she's suffering?" Helba warps in.
"Well, I have some good news and some bad news."
"The, good news is, I have away to get to Subaru with out being detected. The bad news is, she's being used as guine pig for Morgannah's newly formed army of phases."
"Oh I knew it."
(Silver Knight) "She's being used in cruel injustice." Silver Knight walks away
(Helba) "Where are you going?"
(Silver Knight) "To find her."
(Tsukasa) "Silver Knight don't do anything irational."
(Silver Knight) "What am I suposed to do, let her suffer? While she could be dying? I won't. I will fight the injustice in this world." He walks off.
(Helba) "You all plan a counter strike, while I find him. And then find where Subaru, is located exactly."
Later Miyuki, is standing up. No longer in her chair. She closes her eyes and shakes her head
(Subaru) "Morganna, stop it!" The illusion disapears.
(Morganna) "That will do Innis. (Innis leaves). Project-88 come forth."
(P-88) "What is thy bidding my mistress?"
(Morgana) "I'm growing concerned with Fidichel's Prophcey. It seems than more and more of my Data Bugs, are being destroyed. And more areas are being quarantined."
(P-88) "The boy Kite, shows strength. Since Skieth drained Lord Orca, of the Azure Sea, he has grown is srength."
(Morganna) "We are running out of time, the testing of the Eight Phases, on Subaru, must be done."
(P-88) "Yes, my Mistress. We assemble theme all?"
(Morganna) "Yes."
 
(Aura) "Tsukasa."
(Tsukasa) "Aura."
(Aura) "I know where Subaru is being kept, but....You musn't go. It is too dangerous."
"I have to."
"Tsukasa, if Skeith Data Drains you, or Morgannah, you could be traped again in this World. along with the others."
"The others? You mean more have fallen into comas, more are traped in this game?"
"Yes. And you could be one of the lost ones. With my awakining, you were finally able to get out. But I have been awakend. If you fall, you may have to wait untill my death, through my birth, untill I awaken once more, to save you all. Or, the defeat of the Eight Phases."
"What if you are drained?"
"Do not worry about that. I will come back, with the power of the Bracelet."
"What?"
"It is something entirely else. For as long as this game exists, for as long as I exist, their will always be ones who want to destroy me."
"Please Aura, I care for Subaru, deeply."
"If that is your choice. I shall asemble the others." All the others teleport in.
(Mimiru) "What the? How did we get here?"
(Bear) "Good question."
(BT) "Aura, you..."
(Aura) "Yes."
(Silver Knight) "You were a little girl, the last time we saw you."
Helba warps in. "Aura. I see you're way ahead of me."
(Aura) "Tsukasa is wiling to risk life, to save the Lady of the Knights. He shall lead all of you. I shall come with. We are short on time."
(BT) "What's causing the time constraints?"
"I can not tell you that. It will not be your place to interfeer with.
Subaru, is located in: Theta: Chosen Hopless Nothingness. The last of the Eight Phases is being tested on her. If she is not rescued, she will be one of the lost ones."
(Silver Knight) "Very well. Anyone who does not wish to join this misson, step away now."
No one moves, not even Mimiru, who is silently scared to death. Later they all warp in.
(Mimiru) "Oh great it's dark here."
(Silver Knight) "Relax."
(Helba; via radio) "Okay, now, proceed to the dungon."
(Tsukasa) "Roger."
They all proceed. (chh)
(BT) "Is it me, or is something really strange, going on with this stage?"
(Crim) "The level is coroupted."
As they all disapear inside, Kite, Black Rose, and Elk (That's who I beat the game with) all warp in.
(Kite) "He's here. The bastard that got, Yashiko."
(In the Dungon)
(Mimiru) "There's no enemys here."
(BT) "I don't like this."
(Tsukasa) "Well what would you like?"
(Helba) "The next dorway should be able to take you to Morganna's domain. After that, I wll not be able to contact you. Theire are other entitys in this place."
(Tsukasa; thinking) "Hold on Subaru."
(Project-88) "Uh my mistress, Tsukasa, and the others they have made it."
"Perfect."
"And so has the player called Kite."
"Allow Tsukasa, and his companions to arrive. Put back the magic portals, tell the monsters to attack Kite, with brute force."
(Aura) "Mother, must you do this?"
"Quite Aura!" Tsukasa, and everyone arrive.
(Morganna) "Tsukasa...(Slowly).Long time no see." (Skieth appears) At ease Skieth, we have Aura, and Subaru."
(Tsukasa) "Give her back!"
"Which one? do you wan't Subaru, or Aura?"
(Aura) "Don't worry about me, just retrive her."
(Morganna) "Silence!"
(Tsukasa) "Okay, Subaru."
(Morganna) "If you want her, you'll have to fight for her!" Skieth moves to attack. Bear, and Mimiru proceed to head him off. They slash at him, he does his side-to-side evassive manuver. (Mimiru) "What the hell? It's not working?"
(Bear) "None of our attacks are affective!" Skieth strikes bear with his wand.
(BT) "Phal Repth!"
(Mimiru) "Thanks. You Okay bear?"
(Bear) "Yeah, fine!" He attacks more.
(BT) "Tsukasa, go look for Subaru!"
(Tsukasa) "But, what if you get hurt?"
(BT) "Don't worry, go!"
(Crim) "Hiya!"
Tsukasa sneaks around the battle, and is meat up with Gorre. "Oh boy." The two heads go into attack position, and launch their attack. "Protect!" A shield forms. He runs All the other Phases, gaing up on him one at a time, slowly weakining his barrier. (Fidichel) "The Boy, they call Tsukasa, will feel chilled by my wrath" "Oh no, not a freeze attack!" Tsukasa is encased in ice
(Mimiru) "Oh no!"
(BT) "Nothing, none of my items are working!" The ice breaks. He glows with the healing potion. He stops in his tracks. From the front Tarvos, comes. From the rear, Megause. Closing in on the sides are Fidichell, and Innis. "Oh I'm doomed." A hand reaches up and pulls him down. "Hey!"
(??? Girl) "Shhh!" The group meets, then takes off in several directions "Who are you?"
"My name is A-20, (she reveals her self in the slightness of light) I came her by accident"
"You really saved my tail."
"Thanks. All this comotion started, and I got scared and ran away, because the bad guys look so strong."
"They are. I'm here to save Subaru, have you seen her?"
"Oh, nice pretty girl, wearing a really fancy dress?"
"Yes."
"Haven't seen her."
(Sighs) Tsukasa stands "Wait, please don't leave me alone, the alone will get me. I'm scared."
"The alone?"
"Yes, the alone."
"You mean 'being alone' will make you nervouse?"
"No, it will get me!"
"Get you?"
"Yes."
(Flash Back) (Helba) "Innis, holds the power of decite. He can make any type of illusion."
"I think Innis, has been messing with your head."
"What?"
"Just come with me, and the alone can't get you." He holds her hand, and pulls her out of the Fox Whole.
(Tsukasa) "Okay ready?"
(A-20) "No."
(Tsukasa) "Oh damn, that's too bad, let's go." He pulls her along." Macha, sits directly in their path. "La LA LA LAAAAA." A-20 swipes Tsukasa
"What did you do that for?"
"I can't help it!" Tsukasa, starts attacking A-20. The two just keep attacking A-20 kills Tsukasa, and regains controll of her body.
"That's better. What happend to you?"
"Just, use a Resurect."
She uses it. Macha, apporaches them. "La La LA LAAAA" She sends out a Shock Wave "Ahh!" Macha approches A-20. She runs "Ahh stay away! My blades, where are my blades?" A-20 is cornered. Tsukasa runs to her and slids her blades. A-20 picks up her blade, and throughs it strait at Macha. It stabs her, she retreats
(Tsukasa) "You did it, you got rid of her!"
(A-20) "I'm never going to do this again!" They run (Tsukasa) "Subaru!" Tsukasa runs, along side A-20 then A giant Eye opens.
 
-Phase Eight Corbenik-
 
(A-20) "Oh no, what do we do now? Can we win?"
(Tsukasa) "It's impossible!" A tear drops, and sends out a shock wave. That knocks the two down. The two run up and attack it. (Tsukasa) "It's working! Slowly but surely. A-20, use your most powerful attack!"
(A-20) "What, that will drain all my SP away."
"Don't worry. go for the dead center of his eye, maybe it will be A weak point. (*Note: Theire is no true weekness to Corbink. DON'T TRY THIS*) The two, get poised, and attack it with brute force. Corbinik, returns to a seed formation, and retreats. Tsukasa runs to Subaru. "Subaru! Speak to me! Phal Repth." The move executes.
Aura appears. "Tsukasa, you need to retreat. Soon Skieth will be apon you."
"I can't get out. Why can't I take Subaru with me?"
"Morganna will not allowe her escape. I can, but it will render me defensless against any attack. (She Rises Up) By my power, take these three away from here." A veil of light covers Tsukasa, Subaru, and A-20. They are transported out. The filed changes, to the battle field. Kite, BlackRose, and Elk enter. Kite: "Aura?"
 
In the real world Miyuki slowly opens her eye's, she pulls off the oxygen mask, and sits up. "Mom!" "Miyuki!" Her mother holds her, and crys. Later, Miyuki waits in the area where she first encounterd Tsukasa in the real world. The real "Tsukasa" Walks up (Tsukasa) "Welcome home." (Miyuki) "I'm back!" He runs and embraces her.
Miyuki: "Oh, god I hate the Internet." (Chuckles) "Yeah, me too."
0101010010101101
*THE END*
010101011010101