.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ .Hack//ShadowBlood ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.Hack//ShadowBlood Part 1

Mitsuaki, the younger sister of Subaru, was standing there against a wall in Mac Anu waiting for her friends to come (Mitsuaki looks almost exactly like Subaru just with a few color alterations and longer hair, she is Longarm and the new leader of the Crimson Knights. Unlike Subaru, Mitsukai has a more hands on attitude and does a lot on her own. Her attitude is more agressive and she can take care of herself with ease). She was aprroched by her firends Soshi, the Wavemaster and Kai, the Blademaster (Kai is crimson knight that aid Mitsukai, sort of like Ginkan, and is a very quiet character and very strong. Soshi is strong but lets his humor distract him and sometimes that helps him but it can be his downfall. Soshi can also get serious but that is in very dangerous situations). Soshi's outfit baggy and is red and blue, He hat is red with a blue gem in the middle, his cloak is a deep red with some markings and blue gems, his shoes are a redish-brown and his staff is a stronger version of Tsukasa's with a blue orb that he won from a contest. Kai's outfit is more tighter and black, he has no gems but buckles and zippers (more of a modern matrixy look) his sword is on his back with the blade as black as coal. His sword is the legendary Shadow Fang Blade.

Soshi) What a beautiful day.
Mitsuaki) Yes. It is. :-)
Kai) So what did you need us for?
Soshi) Yea. Anything Important?

Mitsuaki stood up and looked into the sky with a look of worry on her face.

Mitsuaki) There is a problem with one of the hackers. This particular one is spreading a virus, a very strong virus.
Soshi) Then we will have to stop him, won't we?
Kai) Who is this hacker.
Mitsukai) He says he is the younger brother of the hacker Helba. He is called ShadowBlood.
Soahi) I think I have heard of him. Will we be enough to stop him?
Mitsukai) No. But my sister has a few friends that will be able to help
Kai) Like who?
Mitsuaki) She mentioned the characters: Bear, Mimiru, Tsukasa, Crim, Balmung, and Orca.
Kai) Balmung of the Azure Sky...
Soshi) Orca of the Azure Sea..
Mitsukai) You know them?
Kai) We don't but they are legends.
Mitsukai) Oh...Damnit! I have to go. We will continue this tomarrow.

Mitsukai walked over to the Chaos gate and looked at Kai.

Mitsukai) Kai, make sure nothing gets out of hand.

Mitsukai then logged off now leaving Soshi and Kai in Mac Anu. Kai and Soshi proceeded to walk through Mac Anu looking at all the players and studying them with a look of pity towards the players.

Soshi) I'm bored, can we go train or something?
Kai) Being physically strong is not always the way to win. Knowing your opponent is what the real key is.
Soshi) Argh! Fine I'll go alone.

Soshi then walked to the Chaos gate and rose his staff in frustration from Kai.

Soshi) Delta Fate's Grazing Battle Field.

Soshi then warped to Delta Fate's Grazing Battle Field. The area is a secret area in Mac Anu that is for experts, noobs that travel there will surely be killed almost instantly. Now Soshi, being a level 60, likes to take on things he knows he cannot win. The level area is about a level 80 and is mostly Lightning based monsters. He was instanly attacked by a small monster that he took out with ease but was soon facing a monster that doesn't seem to die.

Soshi) Damnit! Die already!!

Soshi used spell after spell, ranging from Fire-Darkness but the monster doesn't seem to be affected. He tries and tries but nothing happened. Soshi is not a quitter so he continues to fight with everything he has soon running out of SP and he tires from all the magic. The monster was fairly large and had 0's and 1's surrounding him. Soshi soon knew that the hacker ShadowBlood has gotten to this area and altered the monster's data to infinite health. The monster held up his hand and lifted Soshi into the air. Soshi was now surrounded by 0's and 1' and he started to grow grey. Soshi's character fell to the ground as if it were a stone. In the real life Soshi was now leaning sideways on his chair, his paddle fell on the floor, and his conscienceness lost. His mother walks in to tell him that is time for dinner and notices Soshi on the chair. She runs over to him scraming and yelling with tears streaming down her face.

Mother) Soshi!!?? Wake up! You're scaring me!!

His mother immediatly dialed the hospital and soon an ambulence was in the front. They ran in and put him on a stretcher and rushed him to the hospital. Soon after Kai, who was Soshi's best friend in real life and the game was sitting next to his bed and looking at him. His mother was out of the room talking to the doctor crying. Kai was silent as usual as he just looked at Soshi in wonder and sorrow, hoping that he will wake up soon.

Kai) I swear Soshi, I will get you to wake up.


::::End Part 1::::
--Comment?>>Email me at Confuzzed101@msn.com--