.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ The Wondering Heavy Blade ❯ The beginning of a New ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Wondering Heavy Blade

By Alex Gluck

Prologue

The World is an RPG that simulates reality to great extent. There are also several rules to the game that should not be broken for the player and the system's concern. But one day a Twin Blade by the name Krieg from Germany hacked into "The World" and broke the rules, destroying all resistance. One day a Heavy Blade appeared that defeated the Twin Blade and Disappeared. Many people waited at the chaos gate to thank him when he returns, but never did he log-out of "The World".

Chapter 1 The Beginning of a New

The rain poured down and Christie took cover in the local Tavern. The tavern was full of life. She looked around to see who was all here noticing different players. A sort of Heavy Blades, Twin Blades, Wavemasters, and other characters. As she began to walk towards a table, a character that was unique and away from the crowd. A Heavy Blade with a black rare cloak sitting alown at a table on the other end of the tavern. She sat down at a table and looked at the strange character and she left her terminal to check the manual to see how rare the cloak was. When she return, the strange character was at her table with his face cover.

"So you're back. May I help you with something." The Heavy Blade asked in a deep yet kind voice.

"Sorry if I stared. I had left for a while and my character must have moved." Christie shyly answered.

"That's OK, just watch it next time for others may take it offensively." And with that he returned to his seat in the back in the tavern.

Christie looked at him puzzled and thought how he noticed her watching him in the first place. She looked around again to see who else was here and she noticed three male players walking up to her. What looked like the leader was a Heavy Blade; the other two were Twine Blades with two long swords instead of the their daggers. She began to draw her greatsword to defend herself. The three other players began to draw their weapons as well and were a lot quicker than she was. Backed up to a wall she brought her sword to a defense position and readied her health positions.

"Stop were you stand or I'll make sure you lose today's experience." The strange Heavy Blade shouted with anger in his voice.

"Why do you care what we do Heavy Blade. All you have done is sit there ever since we arrived and now you speak. You will be dealt with after were done with this issue." The leader yelled with anger and fear.

The cloaked Heavy Blade walked over while drawing a golden blade with jewels and diamonds the size of a fingertip and the sword was covered in a blue mystic flame. He walked between the three player killers and Christie and with out turning around he said, "Can you hold on to my cloak for it would surly be cut if worn in a battle."

She replied with a yes and he handed her his black cloak. He was a tall character with black body paint with a large red X that went from shoulders to hip painted on his chest and a red Y on his face. He had long brown hair. The thing that scared the player characters was his dark red eyes that seemed lifeless and unforgiving.

"I'll give you one last chance to leave now or I will kill your characters." He so angrily shouted.

The three player's character walked back a little with terrifying expressions and soon ran out of the tavern into the rain. He than asked for his cloak and put his sword away and left the tavern. Christie followed him out and chased him to the chaos gate there in town.

"Please sir, may I ask your name." She shyly whispered while looking down at his feet.

"My name is Calgar, the Wondering Heavy Blade. What is your name young lady." He kindly answered.

"My name is Christie. Thanks for helping me back there." She replied

"No problem there. I am always there to those who need it, in fact here is my member address and my e-mail if you ever need help again. Till we meet again, good night." He than finish through the chaos gate never to be seen again till needed.