6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: How the Rent A Cop stole Christmas ❯ Plan to stop Christmas Shopping. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Christmas time was drawing ever so near.
And the Galleria mall was filled with cheer.
The shoppers were shopping. The prices were dropping.
And all of the teens were happily bee-bopping.
 
And just in the food court, by a lemon so large,
Were seven good friends who're the stars of this barge.
There was Jonsey and Wyatt, and Caitlin, and Jen.
And Mykan and Nikki, and Jude, codename Hang-ten.
 
They all had gathered to this quaint little spot.
To talk about their days, and the rest of the lot.
 
 
Jen said she thought of getting a dust-buster. “You know, so maybe Jonsey can clean around the house once in a while!!”
 
“Chill out.” snapped her step-brother. “I'm just not good at doing work around the house, that's all.”
 
“Speaking of work.” said Nikki. “How did you get on at the Christmas-shop?”
 
“Things were going great there… until I got fired.”
 
Jonsey had scored a job at a store selling Christmas merchandise, and he was staring so much at pretty women passing by, that he dropped a box and broke plenty of antique ornaments, and since he couldn't pay for them… he got canned.
 
“Bummer.” said Wyatt.
 
Caitlin was so psyched about Christmas coming. She browsed through a mall catalogue. “Ooh… Albatross `n' Finch is having an 80 percent Christmas sale tonight for last minute shoppers.”
 
Nikki just sighed. “Well at least they have it good. The Clones are forcing me to wear this Santa hat, and these elf-ears for the holiday spirit.”
 
“I don't know Nikki.” said Jonsey. “They do make you look kind of cute… RRR.”
 
“Bite me!”
 
“Oh hey… and before I forget…” I said reaching down into one of my shopping bags. “I finally got it to come out today.” I handed them each a copy of the latest comic book of Thunderbirds we stared in. “Merry Christmas guys.”
 
The title of the episode was called, “Give or take A-Million.” And it was indeed about Christmas. “Wicked.” said Jen. “A kid gets to ride with me in Thunderbird-2.”
 
Just then, a ticket floated onto the table. “Loitering. I should have known.” Came a voice we didn't want to hear.
 
Ron the Rent-a-cop, as usual still hasn't learned to keep his nose out of things. “You all better consider yourself warned.” He said deeply.
 
I shot the guys a wink, indicating it was time for another one of “Mykan's Pranks.” I pulled so many of these on the Rent-a-cop before, and haven't lost one yet.
 
I stood up to him, he looked me in the eye. “What do you want, Maggot?”
 
I asked him. “Say… do you know where I wanna `B'?”
 
“How's that?”
 
“I said… Do you know where I wanna `B'?”
 
“No, where?”
 
“I wanna `B'… RIGHT HERE!!” and I slapped a big capital letter-B on his chest with a big bonging sound, and took off laughing “Later guys!!” I called back.
 
The rest of the gang laughed, and Jude even marked on his skateboard the score he kept between me and Ron. So far I was up by seven, he was still at zero.
 
Outraged that he fell for another one of my pranks, which was actually a “Get lost!!” message from the rest of the gang, Ron marched angrily back to his station.
 
Christmas Eve day was tomorrow, and people would be barging in for last minute shopping. Ron was fed up enough with teenagers around because school was out for the holidays
 
 
Everyone in the Galleria liked Christmas a lot.
BUT the Rent-A-Cop, who worked inside that very place.
DID NOT!
 
The Rent-A-Cop hated Christmas, the whole Christmas season.
Please don't ask why, no one quite knows the reason.
 
It could be perhaps that his pants were pulled up too tight.
It could be his job wasn't going quite right.
But I think that the most likely reason was because,
May be that his heart had forgotten just what the meaning of Christmas was.
 
But whichever the reason, his heart or his pants.
He stood there that day hating the all the rants.
Staring all at the screens with a very sour stare.
To him, all the shopping teens, it just was not fair.
 
Loitering, and chatting, and doing as they wanted.
The Rent-A-cop's mind was ever so haunted.
He saw all the teens all inside the mall
Were buying a wreath to deck the hall.
 
"And they're buying themselves stockings!" he snarled with a sneer.
"For after tomorrow Christmas will be here!"
Then he growled, with his fingers nervously drumming,
"I MUST find a way to keep Christmas shopping from coming!"
For, tomorrow, he knew...
 
...All the teen girls and boys
Would come up bright and early. They'd rush in with their joys!
And then! Oh, the noise! Oh, the noise! Noise! Noise! Noise!
That's one thing he hated! The NOISE! NOISE! NOISE! NOISE!
 
They'd go to every shop, and shop `till they drop.
They may even cause havoc even if he yelled “STOP!”
They'd loiter around, they'd litter on the ground.
And all this defiance would make his head pound.
 
And the more the Rent-A-Cop thought of the teens in the mall
The more he thought, "I must stop this whole thing once and for all!
"Why for twenty whole years I've put up with it now!
I MUST stop them from Christmas shopping!
...But HOW?"
 
 
He pounded his head on his security-cam screens and one of the screens showed the picture of a Santa Claus on a Neon-sign.
 
 
Then he got an idea!
An awful idea!
THE RENT-A-COP
GOT A WONDERFUL, AWFUL IDEA!
 
"I know just what to do!" He Laughed in his throat.
“I'll go home and make a Santa Claus hat and a coat.”
And he chuckled, and clucked, "What a really clever trick!
"With this coat and this hat, I'll look just like Saint Nick.”
 
 
So just before closing, he bought some fared clothes, sewing-gear and other stuff to alter the clothes to make them into a Santa outfit.
 
Then he headed home to make his coat. His plan was to finish the coat and then head back to the mall and make it so no one would be able to buy anything from the mall all day long.
 
“Look out you maggots.” He chuckled Santa's coming to town early this year.”
 
-You're a mean one, Rent-A-Cop.
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Rent-A-Coooo-op!
You're a bad banana with a--
Greasy black peel.
 
-You're a monster, Rent-A-Cop.
Your heart's an empty hole
You're brain is full of spiders
You've got garlic in you soul
Rent-A-Coooo-op!
I wouldn't touch you with a--
Thirty-nine and-a-half foot pole.