6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Lassie Lass ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who don't know…
 
Mykan Spotswood is NOT a self insert. He's not based on me, or anything like me at all. It's all just an original fictional character I made up.
 
Also, I don't own the Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series that I dubbed into comics, by Gerry Anderson… I just like them, so I'm honoring them..
 
INTRO
 
Another morning at the mall… and my friends and I were at my store, Comic-Cavern, and enjoying a reading-session of one of my new comic books fresh from the presses. The latest episode of Fireball XL5, where we each took a turn voicing our own characters.
 
“Awe, Come on…” Jonesy complained while starring at his character, Commander Zero. “I have to be a ring-master, and wear all that.”
 
“Sorry Jonesy…” I said, “It was the best I could come up with. Like it, or leave and I won't pay you for your freelancing.”
 
Jonesy decided to go along with it.
 
Caitlin giggled, “Hee, hee… wow, Space-City holding a circus? I loved it when my daddy took me when I was six.”
 
Wyatt sighed heavily. “Ahh, the circus. The knife throwers… the lion tamers.”
 
“And Dude… don't forget those smokin' hot acrobat ladies.” added Jude, he and Wyatt sighed, but Nikki was growing disgusted and impatient, “Can we please move on here?” she asked, “I can't wait to see what fools we make of ourselves next.”
 
The rest of us shrugged by her sarcasm, but we turned the pages and continued on. Jen's character, Jacquelyn, was being portrayed to be doing a human-cannonball act, but as Jen read her lines out, she once again had forgotten that her character was supposed to be Scottish and said her lines in a plain voice.
 
“Uh, Jen…?” I cut in.
 
Jen looked up, “Huh?” and the she realized, “Oh, sorry…” and she repeated her lines using a Scottish accent. “Ack… hoot-man. Alr-r-ight I suppose… but all some that goes with it, it's positively danger-r-ous.”
 
Jonesy held in a laugh at how funny he though his step-sister sounded with that phony accent, until Nikki nudged him in the side. “Hey… what was that for? I think she sounds funny.”
 
The rest of us were not impressed, but before we could continue reading. “Ahem… pardon me lad.” someone asked. We all looked towards my counter, and saw a tall dude with short red-hair, wearing a white T-shirt and red pants, and he spoke with a real Scottish accent, “Pardon me, but I was wonderin' if you could r-r-ring up this comic-book for me.”
 
I went over to help my customer, but Jen were starring at the guy as if they had seen a prince. “Whoa… total hottie alert.” Jen muttered softly.
 
INTRO THEME
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
-Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together… in a place where we grew up.
 
-I'm 7teen… I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
-I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
7TEEN!& #8221;