6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Mrs. Jonesy & Mr. Nikki ❯ Is Nikki...? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
Now, you can bet that when the parents found out about this that morning, they were most shocked. Nikki's father, Alex, couldn't believe this. “You take advantage of my sweet Nikki?” he growled. “I could just kill you for this.”
Nikki had a talking-to as well, but she and Jonesy couldn't explain themselves. One minute they were watching a movie, and the next it was morning and they were naked in bed.
Brandon would've seriously given Jonesy a beating for this, but he was saved by Emma, and Jen who got to the bottom of what happened. They found the jar of stomach pills almost empty, after Jen only one pill last night, and little starchy powder in Jonesy and Nikki's soda cans, the same color as the pills, and everyone remembered Emma throwing her rattle.
So, Jonesy and Nikki were just drunk from taking to many of the pills. Nikki's folks calmed down a little. “So, you're off the hook again, Jonesy.” said Miranda. “Just you hope you didn't get more that what you bargained for.”
Nikki and Jonesy knew what that meant, and hoped with all their souls that that wouldn't be the case.
Before heading to the mall, Jonesy, Nikki, and Jen didn't want to tell the others and me about what happened, and Jonesy and Nikki felt almost too embarrassed and worried to even look at each other, or be within twenty feet of one another.
Nikki decided to head to the Khaki-Barn early, and she was so upset to even care that she usually would never do that. The Clones noticed her acting like she was in a trance. “Nikki…” said Kristen. “Nikki-kins?” said Kirsten “Nik-a-ramma-ding-dong…” said Krissy.
Nikki still didn't acknowledge them and continued to fold sweaters without even blinking her wide eyes. Now they really sensed something was wrong with her, but Nikki finally snapped out of her trance when her stomach began to gurgle. “Ah…! Ohh…!” she groaned. “Out of my way…!” she cried as she shoved Kirsten and Kristen out of the way and dashed for the employee washroom.
She yakked so loud, that The Clones kept a good distance from the door, not wanting to even picture how horrible it was. “Eww… gross…!” she cried.
When most of the gang met up at the Lemon, “I haven't seen Nikki all day.” I said.
“Dude…!” cried Jude, “What if she was abducted by goons, or robots… or even alien zombies…?”
Wyatt calmed Jude down stating, “I highly doubt she was abducted, especially by aliens.”
Jude insisted that stranger things had happened… like the Zombites. “I still see those freaky dudes in my nightmares.” He rocked back and forth in a frightened state.
Jen quickly said that Nikki went to work early. “Early…?” asked Caitlin. “That doesn't sound like Nikki.”
Jonesy was also acting very strange too, he was quieter and rolling his eyes and gazing in several directions every five seconds or so. “Okay… what's going here…?” Wyatt said. “Nikki, going to work early, Jonesy's being quiet, and Jen's acting nervous. What happened?”
“Nothing…” Jonesy protested.
“Nope, nothing at all.” added Jen, but Caitlin then noticed Jen's eyes were moving in an irregular fashion. “Hmm…” Her magazines had taught her hoe to read eye-signs to determine people's secrets. “You can do that…?” asked Wyatt.
Caitlin nodded, and then gazed at Jen's eyes. “Hmm… it's big…” she said. “Something, you did… or… something you saw…”
Then she also noticed Jonesy was chattering his teeth and sweating a little. We thought Jonesy probably saw Jen naked again, but Caitlin could tell that wasn't it. Then suddenly, Caitlin gasped when she realized. “You saw Jonesy and Nikki--” she didn't say another word.
Wyatt spit out his coffee, my shades almost feel off my faced, “Du-hu-hu-de…!” exclaimed Jude. He sounded more shocked than impressed. Jonesy smacked his forehead, “So much for keepin' it secret.”
“Wow…” cried Wyatt. “And I thought things were only steamy with you two.”
Jonesy felt so confused and more upset, and here he though actually banging a babe was supposed to be a sensation, and yet he felt like he just committed murder. “Ah, man… I gotta go to work now.” and he was gone.
Later on, we were all at Grinde-Me and having coffee with Nikki. We told her that we knew, and she would've gone ballistic on Jonesy or Jen if we hadn't told her we found out for ourselves. At least it explained why Nikki hadn't been seen all morning.
“Ugh…! This feels like a total nightmare.” She groaned as she banged her head on the table hoping to wake up. “Nope… It's real.” But she kept banging anyway. “Nikki, don't do that, you'll get a headache.” I said to her.
Nikki stopped and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She yakked very loudly again, everyone could hear her. She came back, but then headed back for another round. When she came back again we all decided to get out, and maybe Nikki needed from fresh air, away from he coffee fumes, but as soon as we passed the loathsome washrooms, Nikki dashed in and barfed again.
She came out finally feeling better, but the rest of us were very concerned. “Nikki… you're vomiting quite frequently.” Wyatt said.
Jen knew this was not a good sign. “I think you better get yourself tested.”
“Tested?” asked Jude. “You're going back to school or somethin'?”
Caitlin whispered in Jude's ear what it really meant. “Ohh…!” Jude exclaimed.
Nikki decided she would, but first she'd take the rest of the day off in case she got sick again. “Just don't tell Jonesy, okay?”
All our lips were sealed, and Jen, Wyatt, and I promised to keep a huge eye on Jude and Caitlin so they wouldn't break it.
When Nikki got the pregnancy test, she couldn't wait and tested herself immediately, even before she left the mall.
The first test was negative… but then she tried again… it was positive. She tried again, and again, but it was a cross between positive and negative. So it was seemingly inconclusive, but she vomited again. “Oh, my god…!” she cried. “Am I… pregnant?!”