6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Pity Date ❯ Intro: Dumped again ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
Just another day at the mall, and most of the gang were at the lemon. “Where's Jonesy…?” asked Nikki “I haven't seen him all day.”
“Oh, he's at the ice cream parlor.” I answered “Amelie's sick today, and he offered to fill in for her.”
“Wait a minute!” said Jen “Didn't Jonesy already get fired from there?”
“Yeah…” Wyatt said “That's why he calls it his new-old job… or old-new job. Whatever.”
It was Jonesy's latest thing; if ever he got a job that he already been fired from he called it just that old-new, or new-old. He hadn't decided. Jude had already been form the parlor and his stomach was bloated, ice-cream drizzles all over his face, and he kept belching. “Eww…!” we all remarked.
“Sorry!” groaned Jude “That French vanilla goes right through ya.”
Just then, Caitlin came along with a long, long face, and sighing heavily as she climbed into the lemon, opened it, and put her hat on. She even blew part of her long hair away from her face as it drooped forward.
We all exchanged looks of concern, and when we all asked how her date with her new crush, Kenny went. Caitlin banged her head against the bar and slammed the lemon down shut, locking herself in. “She was dumped!” we all said.
Intro Theme
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Now that we're through with school
We get to make all the rules
Spend more time with all my friends
Always hangin' together in a place where we grew up!
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way
I love my job, and I live at the mall today
And I am on my own now and forever

I'm… 7teen.
Life was sweet
Though we grew up way too fast
Still, the memories will last
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
I'm 7teen… 7…TEEN
Still, the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
“7TEEN!”