6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Pity Date ❯ Strike of funny ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
The next day, Amelie was back. She was still just little stuffed up in the nose, but she was well enough to go back to work again, but for the moment she was at the lemon with the rest of us and we told her everything… being a sweet guy, I kept no secrets or lies from my girlfriend.
“Zut…!” remarked Amelie, but she wasn't really angry at Caitlin. After all, nothing too bad happened and she wasn't acting like herself. “Zee whole thing strikes me almost as funny.” She giggled.
The rest of chuckled softly, but at least some good came from all this. Caitlin and I got to know each other more closely than ever. I especially knew to carry a mirror with me if ever I took her on another pity date ever again.
“I know someday you'll find “The One” I said to her “You're a sweet girl.”
“Aw… Thanks!” Caitlin said and she couldn't help but envy Amelie for having me with her. Amelie agreed and pecked my cheek. “I'm just glad nobody got hurt.” She said.
“Oh… I wouldn't say that, bra.” said Jude as he Wyatt and Jonesy lifted icepacks off of their pride areas which were still feeling a little sore from when Caitlin hit them. “Ooh…! I'm sorry guys.” she said for the umpteenth time.
“It's all right…” Wyatt groaned “I guess…”
Jonesy was just glad Amelie was back again and he could give up his job. It was hard to stand and move with his pride feeling sore. “Well… I think I know what you need.” Nikki said and reaching under the table, she pulled out a tub of ice-cream “It makes you feel better, you know.”
“Sure does…” Jonesy said.
We all chuckled again.
“But you know…” Caitlin said, acting all hot and almost seductive against as she eyed me. “IF you and Amelie ever split up… maybe I we could…”
“CAITLIN…?!” we all snapped.
“Only kidding...” Caitlin teased, and we all had a good laugh.
(Ending theme)
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way
I love my job and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN…!
Still, the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
“7TEEN”