6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Pop Goes the Question ❯ Intro: Marry Me Jude ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
His name was Jude, and he was a guy everybody knew… some even looked up to him.
He was usually a chilled-out guy. He was an extreme skateboard pro, and champion of a few competitions. He had been the manager of Stick-It, the Ice-Rink, and the game shop, and now he owned just the rink and Stick it, but that was still very impressive. He had many wonderful friends whom he saw every day and loved to hang out with. He even had his own comic-book series, Supercar, in which Jude played Mike Mercury the famous test pilot.
Jude had just stopped by at Comic Cavern so I could give him his large share of the money for the latest issue we made together. I kept about ten percent of the profits being the one who produced the comic and displayed it, but Jude was the rightful owner and entitled to most of the profits.
But of all the things Jude had then… nothing, but nothing, was more important to him than her--Starr! His off again, on again, and now very steady girlfriend for a long time. Jude didn't care if she was laid-back, or “goth-tacular” as he put it, or as she was now, nerdy and smart. He loved her, and she loved him.
“She's like the rockin'est chick I ever met.” Jude would always remind us, and to which we always would agree that he and Starr were a perfect match. Caitlin even teased Jude a bit by saying, “Do you think Starr's “The one?”
“Could be…?” Jude would reply. “I like to take things nice and steady, and I know Starr does too.”
Jude, however, was in for a very big, as if that would even describe it--biggest surprise and shock of his life one day while he and Starr were at the movies one day on a date. They were watching a sci-fi romantic comedy, and while Jude didn't get some of it compared to his smart girlfriend, he still had a great time, and so did Starr.
They walked out of the theater together with their arms looped round each other's, yet still gazing into each other's eyes. They gave into the urge, Starr removed her glasses and they kissed very deeply and passionately. Starr even perked her leg up.
“Whoa-hoa…!” Jude exclaimed teasingly. “What's all this for, Babe?”
Starr just gazed into her boyfriend's eyes and said. “Jude… I think we're ready to go all the way.” she said.
“Huh…?” said Jude. “We just went all the way through the movie.”
That wasn't what Starr meant, and it didn't take long for Jude to realize, “Wait…! Are you sayin'…?”
“Yes!” cried Starr and that's when she held Jude's hands together and asked, “Jude… when we're older… will you marry me?”
Jude had such a head-rush he couldn't even blink his widened-eyes.
“Intro theme”
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
-Now that we're through with school
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends
Always hangin' together
In a place where we grew up…!
-I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way
I love my job
And I live at the mall today
And I… am on my own now and forever

-I'm… 7teen… life is sweet
through we grew up way too fast.
Still, the memories will last
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6—
-I'm 7teen… 7TEEN
Still the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
“7TEEN!”