6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Pop Goes the Question ❯ Two happy couples. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
“To Jude and Starr…” Wyatt said as we all raised our drinks. “And to me and Nikki too…” Jonesy added. We drank to that anyway.
Starr and Jude were engaged now, or at least promised to be engaged. They even called their folks and told them, and they were all happy too. Of course it was going to be some time before their big day… like two or three years at the very least. This would give them plenty of time to sort things out.
Starr did some calculations, “If we start planning, and multiply the numerals by an average of three-hundred and sixty-five, plus one, then divide from the remainders. We should have plenty of time and money by the time it happens.”
We all blinked our eyes once with confused looks.
“So… who are you helping next Jonesy?” Jen asked, but Jonesy announced he was out of business. He already helped a lot of people, and his cover was blown. Just like Cyrano, he couldn't keep it up if people knew the letters were really from him.
At least all the couples he helped out were getting to be tight. You'd think they would've broken up when they learned the truth, but still… the letters Jonesy wrote were intended to originally come from his customers. So they canceled each other out.
Jonesy placed another twenty dollars on the tables. “Drinks are on me, at least until I get a new job.”
We all shared a laugh.
Ending theme
I'm 7teen.
I have found my own way
I love my job and I live at the mall today
And I am on my own now and forever.

I'm 7teen… 7TEEN

Still the memories will last
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
7TEEN!