6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Substitue ❯ Intro: Classtime ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
The air was buzzing with the sounds and laughter of children in the mall, because this was the week where all of us college kids were to help educate and teach children with special fulfilled and active projects to help build out bonds with them.
All our professors said it would make a smooth image on our credits; Jonesy and Nikki were the only ones of us who didn't sign up. Nikki wasn't much for babysitting, and Jonesy… there was no doubt he'd be able to do it. He was much too busy looking for a new job anyway… but the rest of us were doing swell.
Jen was coaching pee-wee basketball teams, Wyatt was teaching a few kids to play guitar, and Jonesy wouldn't stop mocking him over it. Caitlin was teaching her class about fashion tips, and actually going to host a miniature fashion show… despite the rest of us telling her it wasn't a good idea, due to the children being no older than ten
As for me, I was teaching my class how to dance and use choreography, which I got way into at my college and it would help me one day to become an actor.
Easily, the best class, surefire to do well, was Jude's, and there was no guessing what he was teaching. He zoomed past on his board, leapt over objects and shoppers, and even swerved round and through obstacles. “And that, mini-dudes and bras, is how awesome you'll be one day if you practice.”
“Whoa! Heavy stuff, man.” said a ten year old boy with a deep, low-chilled voice. Jude promised his class they'd start it slow and learn the basics the next day.
At the end of the day we all met up at the lemon and talked about our progress, but all of us were impressed with Jude's project. “You've got this project in the bag.” I said.
Jude leaned back feeling proud. “I know…” he said “The little dudes are gonna be shreddin' through courses in no time.”
“Just keep in mind their just kids.” Jen reminded him, and Jonesy just snuffed. “Oh, puh-lease… handling kids is as easy as not looking after them.”
Even Nikki couldn't defend him this time. “Jonesy, you can't look after kids any more than I could.”
Her husband dared us to prove him wrong, “Name one time.”
“Okay…” snapped Caitlin. “There's the time you couldn't handle babysitting, and you lost your job at the Penalty Box.”
“Or the time you almost lost our sister, Emma, in the mall.” added Jen.
“And who can forget the time you lead Children away from their mom's as an attempt to scam the mom's for money…?” said Wyatt.
“Or even the time you got so freaked out when you thought Nikki was pregnant.” I added.
Jonesy blinked once. “I said… name one.”
The mall was closing soon and we all decided to head home. We had a busy day tomorrow. Jude felt his throat give a little burn. “Ah…!”
“You okay…?” asked Nikki.
Jude rubbed his throat. “Yeah, I'm fine.”
But inside, his throat was getting worse and worse…!
“Intro theme”
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
-Now that we're through with school
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends
Always hangin' together
In a place where we grew up…!
-I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way
I love my job
And I live at the mall today
And I… am on my own now and forever
-I'm… 7teen… life is sweet
Though we grew up way too fast.
Still, the memories will last
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6—
-I'm 7teen… 7TEEN
Still the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
“7TEEN!”