6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Substitue ❯ Certified ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
The next day, we all got our certificates and credits from our professors. Jude still got the full credit for his class, but Jonesy got an honorary credit. “Not bad, if I do say so myself…”
Nikki couldn't believe this, “Somebody, pinch me. I never thought this would happen.” she teased.
With these college credits, they were sure to help us out in future career options, well most of us. Caitlin couldn't understand stand why her marks were only passible and not high like the rest of us. “Caitlin, I don't think kids are ready to partake in fashion.” Jen said.
“Hmm… I guess.” Caitlin sighed. “But it never hurts to be prepared.”
Wyatt was confused. “Prepared for what?”
“For when their older and they'll know how to judge fashion senses, duh!”
The rest of us rolled our eyes, and Nikki excused herself from the table, “Oh, just a minute Nikki.” Jen said “Aren't you forgetting something…?”
“Huh…” Nikki asked, and feeling a little embarrassed. She felt even more embarrasses when Jen explained she got her certificate with her as well. The rest of us gasped in shock. “Nikki? You taught a class after all?” I asked.
“No way, bra…!” hissed Jude
“Give me that!” snapped Nikki as she snatched her certificate. “Say, just what class did you teach?” Jonesy asked.
Nikki felt it okay to explain what she taught…
It turned out, she taught three little girls how to act and behave with her sense of fashion. She didn't tell her Prof though that now those girls were at the Khaki Barn causing trouble for the Clones.
“Ugh! Nikki!” shouted Krissy!
Ending theme
I'm 7teen
I have found my own way
I love my job
And I live at the mall today
And I… am on my own now and forever
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN
Still, the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
7TEEN!