6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Super Jonesy ❯ Magic words. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
Caitlin had arrived back at the lemon still brushing her long hair after drying it off, but she was still upset about being rejected. “I can't believe it. I try to impress a guy and I end up scaring him away.” she sighed.
 
“Aw, come on Cait…” I said. “Look on the Brightside. You learned how to draw better. Don't you feel great about that?”
 
Caitlin thought it over. “Well… yeah… I guess I do.” she said.
 
The others smiled at her, and then asked if I could teach them how to draw, and well, how could I refuse. “Dude, count me in for some of that too.” said a familiar voice. Well all turned and saw, “JUDE…!” he was out of bed, but braced in a mobile wheelchair. “What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home resting?” asked Jen.
 
“Don't need too…” answered Jude, “Doctor says my back's doin' a little better, just gotta' lay off moving about a bit.”
 
“But Jude… how are you supposed to drive the Zamboni, or manage Stick-It without being able to move so well?” asked Wyatt.
 
All this was well under-control as Jude showed us a remote-control box he had found while he rummaged through hid office at the rink. It would let him control the Zamboni without him actually having to get into it.
 
As for Stick-It… “I can still move my arms, and that's good enough.” Then he motioned at Jonesy, “So if you don't mind dude… can I take my keys back?”
 
Jonesy who was more than happy to step down got out the keys, but Nikki wouldn't let him give them back just yet. She whispered into Jonesy's ear. “Ohh… gotcha'.”
 
“Ah-Ah-Ah! Say the magic words first, Jude.”
 
“Huh…?” Jude pondered, and thought it over and then he realized. “Oh! Dude… you're fired.”
 
Jonesy passed him the keys saying, “Now that's more like it…” and we all shared a laugh together.
 
(Ending Theme)
 
-I'm 7teen… I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
“7TEEN!”