6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: The heads go Bonk ❯ Back to normal... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
At the lemon, Jen and I were both pressing ice packs on our sore heads, and we sure learned a good lesson today. “Always watch your step.”
“Hey, where's Emma, anyway?” asked Nikki and Jen explained that Courtney took her home. Her mother had bailed her out of the detention cells, but she was pretty steamed to learn of Courtney taking advantage of me and hurting another girl's feelings. “So now I get to hang at the mall with my friends, and Courtney is grounded for three months and forced to baby-sit Emma, Robbie, and Diego.”
“Ooh… rough.” Wyatt teased.
Jen wasn't in any trouble at all because what happened with her was an accident. “But me, married to Jonesy. Eww…!”
“Oh, I don't know…” Jonesy teased, “I think it might be fun to have two wives.”
Even Nikki didn't find that funny at all and slapped him softly, yet Jonesy fell with his seat completely backwards, hitting his head on the floor. “Jonesy…!”
“Dude…! You alright?” cried Jude.
“Speak to use Jonesy.” added Caitlin.
Jonesy snapped himself awake but he couldn't help but ask, “Who… who are all of you? Who am I?”
“Oh no!” groaned Jen.
“Not again!” I added, but Jonesy sat upright, “Got'cha…!” he smirked. The rest of us didn't find that funny, and Nikki began to chase him. “Just you wait `till I catch you!”
Yes. Things were defiantly back to normal… for now.
Ending theme
I'm 7teen I have found my own way
I love my job and I live at the mall today
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm 7teen… 7…TEEN
…Still, the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
7TEEN