A.I. Love You Fan Fiction ❯ "I'm so lonely" ❯ a computer malfunction ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 1: a computer malfunction by: sephiorth_jtp
 
 
 
Hitoshi Kobe a high school student who really is not good at anything except maybe computers and creating A.I. programs on his porn filled computer. Hitoshi was not popular at school. Hitoshi does not have a girlfriend and never has. He has only his computer and his A.I. s to keep him company. In addition, Hitoshi is still a lonely virgin. A small perk to his life was that he had a huge house all to himself. Hitoshi himself is about 5 foot 6” dark brown hair. He has a slight slight tan almost not there.
 
 
 
 
 
Hitoshi awoke to the sound of his alarm clock warning him he only had 20 minutes before he had to go to school. Hitoshi reluctantly got out of his bed and ran to the bathroom you see the only up Hitoshi had was the fact that his dick was rather large for his age but no girl would even give him the time of day so it did not matter. Hitoshi threw on his school uniform, grabbed his books, and ran out the door to hop on the trolley that would take him all the way to his high school. Hitoshi got to school got jumped by the school bullies, slipped on a banana peel, got tricked into waiting behind the gym for a blow job after third hour and no one even came felling like an idiot. Hitoshi began heading back to his class he was supposed be in right now, when the principle came barreling towards him with a “you getting a weeks worth of detention” on his face. For some reason Hitoshi got off his detention maybe because the principle felt sorry for Hitoshi, after he heard why he was down by the gym anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
Hitoshi had survived another brutal day of school, but now had nothing but the whole afternoon and his computer to look forward to. Hitoshi made it to his house just as it began pouring down rain. Hitoshi went into his kitchen and began preparing some ramen noodles, when hitoshi thought it was supposed to be sunny today. Hitoshi headed with his ramen in hand to his room and sat down at his computer, and quickly ate his noodles. Hitoshi booted up his comp and ran his latest A.I. named #30. Hitoshi was very proud of himself with #30, this A.I. was modeled after a sexy blonde haired girl with C-cup tits and deep purple eyes and a nice waist. #30 had the best programming around, programming things was definitely hitoshi's strong point, she was so life like that hitoshi sometimes forgot that she was just a program, just a bunch of encrypted codes. Outside the rain had become a severe storm. When all of a sudden a huge bolt of lightning struck hitoshi's house and caused a over load, then hitoshi's computer began to glow with a brilliant white light, covered in blue lighting sparks, then there was a big boom, and hitoshi saw #30 crawling out of his computer, after she was completely out.
 
 
 
 
 
The house returned to normal, but the lights were off and the storm had vanished into thin air. So now, only the moon's pale glow bled through the blinds of hitoshi's bedroom window. Now remembering where he, hitoshi glanced over at his computer and saw #30 balled up on the floor amazed the she was here in his room completely naked, exposing here lushes firm breasts, her supple ass, and soft sacred place, all this almost caused hitoshi to have a nose bleed. Then #30 woke up and embraced hitoshi and said “Mmmmmm hmm hmm hello master hitoshi”, well all this and the fact that #30's soft warm boobs were squished up against his chest caused such a large nose bleed that he passed out.Hitoshi woke up about 30 minutes later. He sat up with a jolt and immediately his eyes met with #30's he still could not believe that this beautiful girl had just come through his computer monitor. #30 moved closer on all fours and whispered to Hitoshi “master hitoshi now you can fulfill that promise you made to me “. Hitoshi searched his mind for a time when he had said this, then it hit him he had had a bad day and #30 asked him that if she ever became real she could be his sex slave and they could fuck all day long. Hitoshi now realizing that what she spoke was the truth, tried to tell her that it would not work out between them without becoming lost in her sexy body, which was only 2 centimeters from his, #30's nipples had become very hard, and were brushing up against his chest. He started to form the words, when #30 moved in and delivered a hot passionate kiss. Hitoshi's weak will gave way to #30's overwhelming boldness as their tongues explored each other's mouths a complete felling of utter ecstasy spread through their bodies like a raging wild fire.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hitoshi's member was becoming very aroused by the kiss experience. Hitoshi now no longer caring if this was right or not. Hitoshi then said to #30, “#30 you are so beautiful I want you to spend today with me here at the house I am going to skip school those bastards wont care if I am not there anyway. Hitoshi drew some serious balls from somewhere because he started moving his hand down #30's arched back, his hand finding #30's soft ass, eventually finding his way to her extremely wet pussy lips which were glistening from her love juices flowing from it, hitoshi stuck his pointer and index fingers deep into #30 already dripping wet pussy folds. This sudden penetration caused her body to jerk and push against hitoshi's hand which had quickly become soaked in her juices. Hitoshi began to set a steady pase this his fingering. Then he pulled his hand which was saturated in here love juices. Hitoshi moved so that their faces were only an inch apart the both of them now panting from the past events, he
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
slowly bent his head down to kiss her. As their lips met, a million sensations seemed to register in his brain, not the least of them was the arousing bit of the kiss. After ten long, heartwrenching seconds, their lips parted. A feeling in #30 had began to rise from the pit of her stomach. Letting their lips join yet again, this time more passionately, they felt themselves begin to heat up. Slowly, #30's hands began blazing trails through Hitoshi's silken hair. Ever so slowly, their passion began to rise, and at last Hitoshi summoned up enough courage to move his hands to #30's plump breasts, and begin kneading them slowly. #30 moaned deeply with pleasure into his mouth as he continued to work his hands, his member quickly growing beneath his garments. Her nipples began to harden into little pebbles from Hitoshi's ministrations. #30 removed her hands from Hitoshi's hair in order to unbutton his shirt, exposing his chest, he began to knead #30's breasts again, wallowing in his desire as she continued to moan in ecstasy. She traced her hands across Hitoshi's well-muscled chest, taking in the heat radiating from his body. They moved into hitoshi's room and got onto to the bed which a rich deep purple silk covered bed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Hitoshi placed his arms around her yet again, he took the time to enjoy her rose soft skin. Parting #30 beckoned him with a finger. Hitoshi took her in his arms, letting their lips meet and sliding his tongue into her mouth. Snaking her hands down toward his pants, she removed the belt that held them in place. Flinging it haphazardly away from them, #30 slid from his grasp and flipped Hitoshi onto his back. Moving slowly so that her huge breasts rubbed against his chest as she moved downward, Aura removed his boxers and underclothing to discover his swelling dick. Appraising it silently, she judged that it had to be at least twenty centimeters in length, and about three centimeters in diameter. A formidable length for someone in high school , #30 thought as she took the bulbous head of his penis into her mouth, licking it with the rough side of her tongue as she slowly stroked the apex of his dick. She slid more of him inside her warm mouth and heard a moan from him. She slowly slid more and more until she felt him at the back of her throat, and then she closed her mouth around his length, pressing her lips tightly against him.
 
 
 
 
 
He softly moaned. He moaned at the warmth of her mouth and the feeling of her soft lips pressing tightly against his length. #30 started to slowly move now, bobbing her head against his length. She moved her tongue up and down his shaft inside her mouth and occasionally slid it over the tip. He felt her saliva over him and felt the warmth of her mouth as she started moving against him. His cock twitched slightly inside her mouth, and his hips jerked a little instinctively. He moaned again... he was already so hard... it wouldn't be long if she kept this up. She started to move faster now... sliding on him faster, trying to take more of his length with each movement on him, even though she had most of him inside of her mouth. She kept her right hand wrapped around the bottom of his length and moved it a little with her head movements, holding his manhood firmly at the base while she moved her mouth over him. She pressed her soft pink lips harder against his length and felt him twitch in response. He placed his hands on her head, trying desperately to stop her actions."#30, stop. I'm gonna cum if you don't stop. Halting her actions, #30 took her mouth off his member.



#30nodded her understanding. Sliding her body up towards him, Aura was soon face to face with him, her large breasts pressing lightly against his chest, increasing his arousal. "Then, while you recover from your session, oh master I beg of the please me !please master hitoshi eat me." Ending her sentence with a huff to catch her breath, she began sliding her treasure towards Hitoshi's face, leaving a small, moist trail of her love juices along his upper body. Laying his body down so that he could access her treasure more easily, he soon found himself face-to-face with #30's wet sensitive mound. Now he slid his tongue into her awaiting gate. She felt so fucking good having him so close to her dripping wet pussy like this, waiting patiently for him to begin. It made her feel so horny, and then she felt his tongue lick across her folds and she shuddered and moaned. He licked out at her again, licking across her slit. She was so perfect, he thought, she's so perfect. He could not wait any longer, he wanted her now.. but first, he wanted her to feel the things he felt. So he placed his hands on her hips and held her as he thrust his tongue into her.
 
 
 
 
As he did, he felt #30's body convulse a little and then he heard her moaning and groaning. Sliding his tongue along the length of her slit, he accidentally hit something hard at its top. Hearing how much she moaned when he rubbed his tongue over that area, Hitoshi focused his attention on the small, bead-like nub that seemed to be as hard as her tits were when he had first rubbed them. Wrapping his tongue around the extruding flesh, he began to slide his tongue up and down its length, and was rewarded with deep, nearly animalistic moans from #30. Feeling his tongue pierce past her folds and lick deep within her, #30 cried out and moaned, begging him to keep going, feeling her orgasm approaching like a wave, sweeping her up into an unstoppable frenzy. She felt hopelessly out of control of her body as she ground her pussy into Hitoshi's eager face. It felt so good, having his tongue penetrate her secret place, massaging her inner flesh,
 
 
 
so much like she envisioned it would feel. Finally, she came, causing her vision to explode into a million globs of color, her juices spilling out her treasure and coating Hitoshi's face, who was quick to drink it all up. Wavering a bit in her upright position, #30 fell into Hitoshi's lap, her head landing beside his still very erect member. Seconds melded into minutes, and #30's breathing calmed. When she seemed to be rested enough, Hitoshi rose his body so that he was facing #30. A slight grin on his face, he asked, "Did you like that ?" "like it"#30 answered, "master Hitoshi I loved it. I could hardly get enough of it." "Good my little slut". ”I am going to enter you prepare yourself” said Hitoshi, easing himself down gently and placing his rock hard throbbing cock at the entrance to her hot wet pussy.
 
 
 
 
"Yes, master hitoshi please make me a women I want you to fill me with your seed," #30 answered breathlessly as she started to become aroused again. Placing both hands on her shoulders, Hitoshi thrust as hard as he could so that he could break #30's hymen as quickly and painlessly as possible. Slamming his meaty spear through her maidenhead, he heard Aura make a small sound like a whimper. "Oh god yes more please master Hitoshi more," #30 said. Hitoshi began thrusting slowly, allowing #30's pussy to adapt to his abnormal size. He began to move faster, moving in deep strides every time, wanting to fill her so deep. Her silken walls grabbed tightly at his length, as if they wanted to hold him within her. As he increased the force in his thrusts, her breasts began bouncing lightly. Moaning loudly in her pleasure, she began breathing quicker, her chest rising and falling rapidly; her breasts bouncing as he greatly increased the force behind his thrusts. Going faster, moving faster inside her, he started pumping his length into her now, going as deep as he could with each stride. She moaned out again, feeling him sink into her deeper, her walls grabbing at his large cock. She felt so good, never before had she felt this way she was so happy to be with her master at last to have his throbbing manhood pumping in and out of her. Losing control as her orgasm reached its peak,
 
 
 
 
she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, and her small, slender frame shook as her orgasm overtook her. Sweat covered his body as Hitoshi pounded himself into her over and over again, her tight, silken walls grabbing at him. He felt himself building up, knowing his release would come soon. #30's face was greatly flustered, her hair all back and wet from the sweating. He leaned closer to her, his hands on her waist. He softly kissed her on her soft, pink-colored lips. When he broke the kiss, he stayed close, just inches from her lips as he drove his length into her over and over again and again. She squeezed her legs around his waist a little tighter and her pussy muscles clenched around his member even tighter. He could not hold it off any longer... that was it. It sent him over the edge. He shut his eyes tight as he drove his length into her all the way to the hilt and screamed out. He slammed himself into her, arching his back slightly, lifting his chest away from hers a little as he drove his length into her. His hips jerked and his cock twitched inside her as he exploded deep inside her. Hot streams of cum exploded from his cock and shot into her pussy. She moaned, her hands still against his shoulders as her small frame shook as he thrust into her and exploded inside her.
 
 
She looked at his face as he orgasmed, and then she felt his hot seed rush into her, felt it all over her inner walls, felt it spilling into her virgin womb. Feeling his hot seed flood into her sent her over the edge, and she held tightly onto his shoulders as her small body shook again as she orgasmed, impaling her on his member, filling her virgin womb with more of his seed. The two lovers collapsed on to the bed. After a few minutes of them catching their breath. “well my sexy little slut are you grateful”? Hitoshi asked.
“oh fuck yes, thank you master Hitoshi thank you for blessing with your dick”. #30 said. “Good I am glad to hear it you have served me well”.
 
THE END
 
Thank you for those who read this I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************************************************** ********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~