A.I. Love You Fan Fiction ❯ Prior ❯ Prior Of The Garden ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Prior To The Garden

" I'm getting married. And you cant stop me Mr. Fluffy bear. No you cant!" She kissed the bear and went to the shower!
Rina had pink curls. She was tall and thin. She had bright blue sparkling eyes, with rosey red lips, And the pinkest cheeks. Her smile was like hevan, she had white perfect teeth.
"Hey my cutie buttootie!" Rina said to her beloved soon to be husband, Johnithin.

Johnithin was a nice man. He was tall and buff. He had blue sparkling eyes just like Rina! He also had perfect white teeth. And he also had brown hair. Not to long but not to short!

" Hey, four more days till we get married! I cant wait!" Johnithin said

" Yeah me neither im so goody and excited!"

"Well I should go i have to go some where really important!
"
"Like buying my ring?"

Johnithin got up out of bed and took a shower. and when he got out Rina was right there.

"Hey baby!"

"Uh...im sorry you had to umm see me like this. I will get a towel!"

"No it is fine you're sexy like this!"

"O...kay."


They started making out like nothing before she pounced on him and ripped off his towwle. He made the way to the bed were he layed her down gentally and ripped her cloths off. As he started to lick and suck, he thought he saw some one out of the window.

"Stop, hold on!"

"What is it dear?"

He got his towwle on and looked out his window. nothing is all he could see.

"Here, get on your cloths and stay here do not open the door to any one I have a key so I will get in my self. But whatever you do don't open the door to any one. You get what im saying?"

"Yeah I heare!"

"Food is in the cabbnits!"

"I only lived her for about what 4 years i know were everthing is dont worry! when will you be back?"

" I will be back around 9 ish. I will call.

"Wait!!"

"Yes?"

"Why so perteive all of a sudden?

"No reason!"

"Ok bye"

They kissed and he hedded off.