A.I. Love You Fan Fiction ❯ Spirits Of The Forgotten Mists ❯ The Masked Man ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2 - 7 years later

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!*
The sound that pierced through her ears. It all happened to her so quickly. She found out about her adoption, she ran away, years past, she went back to her home a woman, a stranger was in the kitchen, a gun, her aunt(mom) dead on the floor in a puddle of blood, her uncle(dad) gone at the store, he walks in, spilt milk, another shot fired missing her, but her uncle.........
_flash_
"NO!!!!!" Acara screemed, "No, no matter how far we've come.".........."MURDERER!!!!!"
She jumped at the man with the mask and gun. He was twice her size, very muscular. She hated this man. They hit the floor. He pushes her off and runs. She has the upper hand. The gun was hers.
"I'll get him. Kill him. I will return for you, Steven, he will die" She took after the man. She had caught up quickly once they were at the docks, she hated him but he felt warm. She knew him. She jumped for him and they went down into the water. She choked on her last breath of air, a masked killler, then black out.
She woke up at a home she didnt reckognize. She opened her eyes more and then a voice.
"You had me fooled. I thought that you died down there." It was a man with a slight southern acsent.
"Who are you? Where am I? Who am I????" Acara asked.
He smilled. "It's me Acara. Mike Delhad. Your safe now. Get some rest."
She ignored his will and sat up. 'LOOK!' The voice in her head screamed. 'its there, left corner.' It was the mans ski mask. Why was it there? Did he really..........
Chapter 3