Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Make Amends ❯ Chapter 1: A mother's longing and a plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey it's me again. This is my first crossover fic. I got this idea from reading about Hild and then realizing we no nothing about Sesshoumaru's mother and decided to make his mother Hild. I don't own OMG or IY. Sorry if there is any OOCness on Hild's part or any other characters.







Hild sat on her throne in her palace in Hell (a/n: I'm not sure if she has a palace but for this story hse does). She sighed as she thought about him . 'Why did he betray me like that? With a human woman to add insult to injury.' she thought. She hadn't seen their son since she left to go back to Hell. She suddenly was struck with an idea. She would go to Earth and see her son.





She walked towards to the center of the room and began to create a mandala. It only took her a few minutes until it was finished. She stood in the middle and began to chat a spell. A black pillar of light appeared from the mandala and sucked Hild into the mandala, bringing her to Earth.




The mandala appeared in a clearing in the woods and Hild emurges from the manadala as it slowly fades. If she had transported normally, she would have attracted too much attention. 'Now to find that hanyou and make sure he bumps into Sesshoumaru.' she thought. She decided not to go directly to Sesshoumaru considering her might kill her, so she decided to try and get Inuyasha to bump into Sesshoumaru.





Hild soon had a plan forming in her head. She'd provoc a few demons and have them chase her in her child like form. Then she'd lead them toward Inuyasha and his traveling party. Knowing Inuyasha and his friends, they'll help her. During the chase, she figured she get injured, like spraining her ankle so they'd help her out. She smiled her infamous smile as she changed into her child form. "Now to find some demons" she said to herself as she ran into the forest.




a/n: There's chapter 1 of my story. I hope you all like it. I don't know what happened between Inutaisho and his first mate, but for this story lets say he fell for Izayoi and chose her over Sesshoumaru's mother. More will happen soon. please R&R